Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
▨ feel so ✄ - - - close to you ◜♡ female. 16. bi.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araneados

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 am

User Image
Hola chicas y chicos! ` 7 ` ...
My name is Michelle and sometimes I crossdress for fun.
Pssssh. Don't judge me.. ; uuu;

Uh. I'm heteroflexible (or bisexual) which just means I'm open to dating girls too, but
I'm new to these feelings and I've been so curious about them. I'm more
inclined to go out with a girl than a guy at the moment because of this.
Don't be discouraged though! ..I'm in no rush to get in a relationship.
I want to learn about you and I want to develop something special. <3

Or not. We can just be friends which is cool, too. I never have enough friends..
NEVER ENOUGH. MORE THE MERRIER, RIGHT? RIGHT. ;D

Forgive me if I'm not too "flirtatious" or "romantic" ..I'm pretty much awkward
when it comes stuff like that. Haha.. /FOREVER ALONE ..Ahem, yes.

Anyways, kudos to you if you read this entire post! The next post will contain
a small profile with general information about me. If you have any questions that
aren't answered then please, by all means, quote me and/or post it in this thread!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 am
GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME: Michelle.
NICKNAMES: Pops, Mich, Mitchell, and Shelly (please don't call me that ; AA;..).
SEXUALITY: Heteroflexible / Bisexual.
BIRTHDAY: Jan. 10th.
HEIGHT: 4 feet and 11 inches.
WEIGHT: 96 pounds.
ETHNICITY: Filipino/Asian.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Uh. I ROLEPLAY a lot. In Gaia's Barton Town's forums for the most part. I don't do PMs or Guild RPs too often because of the weird coding. I browse the Art Shop and Art Freebies quite a bit too. Art whore. What?..Oh, yes. I do love to play video games. SKYRIM. Hm..I do write original stories and post them on Figment, Wattpad, or deviantArt. Comics. Anime. Acting/Theater. Speaking Spanish in French class because I don't like speak French too much. German / Chinese / Russian culture. Roleplaying Male slash, Female slash, and Hetero. LISTS GOES ON FOREVER.
BRIEF PERSONALITY: Awkward, awkward, awkward turtles. Pervert (in a sophisticated manner, of course). Conversationalist. Great sense of humor. Temperamental when solving math questions. Hates math. Outgoing. Whimsical. Intelligent. Free-Spirited. Independent. Diligent. Reliable. Confident. Spontaneous.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: I would LOVE to meet someone who is Chinese or Russian. You don't even have to be in a relationship with me. We just can be best friends or something because I'm been so interested their culture since forever and it would be amazing to meet someone from China or Russia.

Now, on the note of finding a girlfriend / boyfriend. I'm searching for someone who is willing to go the distance. No matter the obstacles in our relationship I need someone to be there for me through and through. I'm all about the personality and finding common ground with a person. I could careless about appearance. So with that said, I hope to hear from you all soon! c:
MORE INFORMATION: Feel free to post questions and I shall answer them. Quote me for faster replies!

Araneados

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

AnTeXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 am
afternoon popsicles

User Image
Hola chicas y chicos! ` 7 ` ...
My name is Michelle and sometimes I crossdress for fun.
Pssssh. Don't judge me.. ; uuu;

Uh. I'm heteroflexible (or bisexual) which just means I'm open to dating girls too, but
I'm new to these feelings and I've been so curious about them. I'm more
inclined to go out with a girl than a guy at the moment because of this.
Don't be discouraged though! ..I'm in no rush to get in a relationship.
I want to learn about you and I want to develop something special. <3

Or not. We can just be friends which is cool, too. I never have enough friends..
NEVER ENOUGH. MORE THE MERRIER, RIGHT? RIGHT. ;D

Forgive me if I'm not too "flirtatious" or "romantic" ..I'm pretty much awkward
when it comes stuff like that. Haha.. /FOREVER ALONE ..Ahem, yes.

Anyways, kudos to you if you read this entire post! The next post will contain
a small profile with general information about me. If you have any questions that
aren't answered then please, by all means, quote me and/or post it in this thread!

I like your pictures, I'm Alex.
I'm 17 yrs old, My favorite colors are orange, black, blue, green, red, and silver. I get distracted pretty easily. I'm shy and quiet sometimes. I'm also pretty awkward when it comes to dating. I'd like to get to kno you, Wouldn't mind dating or being friends with you. you seem like a very nice person smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 pm
Hey there! Not to be creepy, but you're really good llooking.
'Fraid I'm not Chinese or Russian, but I'm a 16 y/o girl, and if you'd like to just chat or something, feel free to PM me.

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 pm
Hello there~! biggrin

I read all of what you have written down! *claps* And I wish I could write something back as amazing, but right now I'm half asleep and my brain fails to aid me.

For starters, I feel the same exact way as you do when it comes down to looking for personality and going through thick and thin with someone and such~ I am also part Russian, if that counts for something! XD I'm also 17, turning 18 later this summer. I would love to get to know you better and share more of myself with you, so please let me know if that would be alright! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:36 am
Add/Pm me! ;D  

XxEmerald_Princess69xX

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:01 pm
Hi I'm skeith let's talk some day u sound like a cool person to talk to and hang with add me and if u wanna get to know me pm me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm
afternoon popsicles

HI *Pounces and hugs* I'm Kieran but you can call me Kathie I'm a male to female lesiban 16 year old who is hyper at times and cold/serious the next I am outgoing fairly smart and a bit of a gamer I'm not Chinese or Russian but I do love both and also I am a small bit of a writer and I would love to talk more Pm me and Friend me. smile whee  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Araneados

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 am
AnTeXX

Ah, really? I probably look a little different now, but thank-you!
Well, I apologize for replying rather late. I've been on hiatus for a bit now. However, if you're still interested in dating or just being friends, I'm up for it! You seem pretty nice yourself, ha. c': ..Right now though I won't be on Gaia as much as I used since I've been a little upset with the roleplaying here. But, feel free to shoot me a pm if you'd like a list of my contacts such as e-mail or instant messenger.

Again, super sorry for the late reply. 8D;; ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:05 am
Madotsuki x

Pfft. Please. It's not creepy, but a nice compliment in the very least. Ha. I'm sure I look a little different now. Maybe a little tanner, unfortunately. Oh, well. Ha ha. No worries, you don't have to be Chinese or Russian. In fact, being a sixteen year-old girl is the next best thing -- I'm pretty sure that sounded creepy, ha! Well, I apologize for the late reply, but if you're still interested in dating or just being friends, I'm all for it! However, I won't be on Gaia as much as I used to be, because of roleplay problems and all that bull. If you'd like though you can shoot me a pm and I could give you my e-mail or instant messenger or whatever, so we can keep in touch. If not, I understand! Thanks for showing interest!  

Araneados

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Araneados

Girl-Crazy Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Hey! c:

ASDFKJLAD. You did..? Oh, you. Stop it. It wasn't amazing. 8D ..It was just me being a loser, ha ha. But, I'm happy you think otherwise. I apologize this reply is super late. Anyways, yes, I definitely think it's important to be able to have a compatible personality with another person, even if it's just little things, and being committed is certainly important, too. FFF -- It does, but shh.. Ha ha. Whoa! Well, I'm sure I probably missed your birthday, unfortunately, but happy belated birthday! I hope you had fun! Of course, it's alright! I'm more than willing to share more with you if you'd like. Sadly, I haven't been on Gaia for awhile because of trivial nonsense like roleplaying and petite arguments. However, if you're still interested in dating or just being friends, shoot me a pm! I would be happy to give you another form of contact such as my e-mail or instant messenger or whatever. If not, I understand! Thanks so much for showing interest though! c':

Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games