Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Female | 18 | Bisexual | Looking for Girlfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Tako

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm
Hey. ^^
Not sure how detailed I should be… Lol.
I’m looking for a long term girlfriend. I will NOT get into a relationship after only a few days of talking with you. Instead, I would like to actually get to know you before jumping into one. ^-^

>>>Myself<<<
My name is Kortni. I’m 18 years old and bisexual. I’m pretty shy and reserved, especially when first meeting someone, but that goes away after I get to know them better. I can be quite talkative when I’m with my close friends and family.
I’m rather awkward in most social situations and get tongue tied when nervous- which is often. I’ve been told I’m a bit of a pessimist as well, though I try to keep my pessimistic thoughts to myself. I can also be quite perverted, just a heads up. Lol. Along with that I am thoughtful, caring, intuitive, and kind. I love helping out people who need it as long as I don’t feel as though I am being used.

>>>Interests<<<
I guess I should state some of my hobbies and interests, eh?
->I love playing video games. Favorite is Left 4 Dead 1. C:
->Taking pictures.
->Drawing- badly. XD
->Books are amazing. Lol. Fantasy, fiction, romance, comedy, drama, action/adventure- young adult novels. Favorites: Harry Potter, The Giver, Percy Jackson, The Shadow Children, and The Gone Series.
->Music! Regina Spektor, Ben Folds, Paramore, Sum 41, Relient K, Secondhand Serenade, Seether, My Darkest Days, Blue October, Kate Nash, Avril Lavigne, Brokencyde, Evanescence, He is We, Superchick, The used, Motion City Soundtrack… <3
->Riding my bike to the park to walk trails, read, and listen to music while swinging. : D

>>>Values<<<
Education, Family, Friends, Goals, Career, Music, Honesty, Respect, Humor, Happiness, Stability… and most of all…. Goofy Goobers.

What am I looking for?
A girl who:
-Between the ages 16-23
-Will not judge me for being myself
-Shares similar interests and values
-Kind, Caring, Friendly, Open-minded, Perverted, Honest, Loyal, Semi-Clingy, Humorous, Open, Intelligent, Upfront
-Values Goals, School, Family, Love… etc.
-Is not afraid to be THEMSELVES around me. No fakes.
-Can start up a conversation easily (I’m rather bad at this, myself : I)
- Preferably no taller than 5’5 >>…<<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm
Hi im laynee, i am 15 but i am much more muture than u may think. i would love to talk, pm me wink f  

layneelulu

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm
Hello ^_^ My name is Avery, I'm 18 (:. I currently have a boyfriend but...I'm not happy with him...I am VERY perverted, lol, and you'll never know if I'm fake...considering I'm an actress wink . Haha, I'd love to be friends... Maybe something will happen? :3  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games