Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
20 year old male looking for a love interest. (And friends!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Hello there, my name is Zach. I'm 20 years old as the subject stated and looking for a female love interest. I'm not looking for someone to come in here and say "I'll be your girlfriend" and that be the end of that. No I want to chat and get to know you first of course.

Interests of mine: I enjoy video games of all sorts, I own an xbox 360 and usually play it a lot but lately I've been sucked into my favorite game type computer MMORPGs. So yes right now I am playing WoW a lot.

I'm a sportsaholic, I love sports of all kinds. I don't know everything about every sport but I know a lot, especially about football, baseball, basketball and soccer. I also love to play sports, especially basketball.

I love animals. I am an inspiring zoologist that hopes to one day study wolves, writing books about them and taking pictures.

I am currently not in college and without a job. I do plan on going to work with my dad's construction company soon so I can save up and start college. I would have started college sooner but I wanted to save up enough money first so I didn't have a ton of loans to worry about later in lfie.

Anyways that's a lot of text but I didn't want it to be a short post so you knew nothing about me. If you read it all and are sticking around to chat answer this question. What is your favorite hobby?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am
add meh as friend i'll be glad to talk to you, everyone needs friends  

King_of_The_Tigers

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 pm
What if I told you....

you could message me?

Do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:25 pm
well add me as a friend.  

fishyfishfishface

n1hao

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 am
my favorite hobby is dicking around on the internet and pretending like i'll do something with my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:43 pm
'ello there. My name's Kasey and I'm about to be twenty come September twenty first.

I'm your typical nerdy, gaming, anime-loving goofball. As far as gaming goes, I greatly enjoy the Halo series and sometimes troll people on COD, but I'm not one of those arses. The worst I do is blast Justin Beiber in people's ears when they're jerks.

I'm not really into a lot of sports, but I'm a football fan, and I've watched a few basketball games in my day. They aren't bad.

I adore animals of all kinds, but mainly anything from the feline family. Don't get me wrong, I love wolves and siberian huskies, and all other sorts of canines, but those are my two favorite canines.

Just like you, I do not have a job nor am I in college. I've been hunting in this small town for anything I can get, but it seems my past experience in retail hasn't helped out one bit. As far as college is concerned, I'm going to a community college in the near future. (After I land a job of course and save up)

If you wanna add me and chat sometime, please feel free. I don't bite. Maybe we could even game sometime on xbox. :3

xXTears of InsanityXx

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 am
Sounds like we share stuff in common. : D

It's kind of funny because I too want to get a job before going to college, but I'm getting to the point that I might just start going to a community college with like the help payment stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:29 pm
hi. I read your message. smile do you want to be friends?  

purplefan100

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 am
Constant Uproar
User Image

Why hello there, My names Danie, Most people just call me Owly. My hobbies are Baking, Cooking, Photography, and writing. I'm not allowed to play sports because of my legs. But I do love Soccer, Use to play it a lot with my friends, then i got hurt, Now it's impossible to even think about doing such a thing. I'm 18, Senior in high school. I'm a huge Gamer, I have a 360, I miss my WoW account but i don't have the money for it. I love animals, Specially owls, (Hint the name haha). I use to help an old friend of mines Mom out taking care of the baby animals at the local Zoo. They called me the "Baby Handler" But only animals, since human babies scare me haha. I do lo e MMORGs though, Been playing them most of my life.

Well, you can find more on my About me on my profile :3

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Wow I have been busy lately. x.x  

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 pm
My hobby is playing games, and writing stories. My name is Rangiku but you cam call me Ran for short I am also looking for a job before I go to college so that way I havee money to pay for extra stuff I need. Most of the time I am playing games when I'm not babysitting, but other than that I have some free time to myself. I'm 19 and just graduated from high school, and I am glad that's over. I love pokemon they're just so darn cute, but sadly I cannot cook my mother has banned me from the kitchen XD. I plan on going to college to study about animals I hope to become a zoologist I lov animals except spiders they freak me out. If you want to be my friend pm me I don't bite.  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games