Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
18 Year Old Seeking Relationship 16-22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FateXTime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 pm
Hi there~

Chances are, you have probably seen me around plenty of times trying to look for a girlfriend. Seem as if I can never really find happiness with my searches and never really find anyone. I'm always hopeful some amazing girl will take my breathe away on here. I've been in love before and relationships have turned out decent and all.

About me: I'm Brandon, I am 18 living with my parents in Florida. I currently have no job and I am currently seeking. Planning on college next Spring with whatever scholarship and financial aid money I can get my hands on. I am pretty easy going guy who is reserved about his emotions most of the time. I am known to be funny to some and also considered sweet. I am hoping to go college for computer technology and see if I can actually get smart with these things.

Interests: I am interested in games, music, anime, super heroes, and other cartoons shows. I usually like rpgs, puzzles, and fighting games. I enjoy rock music, metal, power metal, 80s, 70s, and video game music (remixes, orchestral, ect..). I love DC comics and that is my favorite over Marvel. I'm a weirdo when it comes to cartoons, because I hate a lot of the new ones, but some of them are pretty good.

What I am looking for: I hope you live in United States so there is some chance I could meet you in the future. I like transexuals, mtf? I like those kind of people, but please, PLEASE be after surgery. It doesn't matter your size either, the personality is really what counts. I am looking for people to click with and maybe have some common interests. It's not too much to ask for in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 pm
bump  

FateXTime

FateXTime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:43 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 pm
Bump.  

FateXTime

Darkness of Fright

Romantic Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm
Hey I'm turning 16 this October and I live on Oregon. I'm going into my sophmore year and I'm Nicole...  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games