Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
22/Male/California - Looking for Honest Girl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 am
I've got a secret! It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and i'm gonna keep it!..

I live in Modesto. I can't complain because I live across the street for work. Pretty damn convenient.

I'm tired of the games. Really, only contact me if you want to be good friends or take this somewhere serious. I am looking for someone to spend my time with and not regret it, not have girls toy with my feelings or mooch of my money. I'd like to have a family some day.

I am very easy to get along with. I can be shy at first, but I can quickly overcome it if you meet me half way. I'm always smiling, I love to have fun. Some may say I'm immature, but that's only because I want things to be interesting. If I am mature all the time, things will be boring and I'll raise some zombified children in the future. I am mature when it counts though. I'm a people person, I like to make friends. I drink socially and I smoke Hooka. I have two dogs, both of which are amazing companions. A quick way to summarize myself up would be; video games, bike riding, anime, camping, cooking, awesome'ing, computers, working, socializing, and outgoing. I'm sure there are an infinite amount of things I will want to add to this later.

I work for the new Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market in town. I live with one other, and we split the costs accordingly. I am currently looking for a girl who can love me as much as I can love them, someone who understands a relationship is a team effort and that things are best talked out instead of ignored to build up. Someone who can be worthy of the trust I give them.

My favorite books are by far the Dragon Lance series. I have read Chronicles and I am now reading Legends.

My favorite movies are Comedies and Action. I still love all others.

My favorite shows are Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, That 70's show, and Supernatural. Californication isn't bad either.

My favorite music is anything that sounds good. I don't listen to poorly composed music.

My favorite food is...well, I don't know. I just like to cook. Most likely something of Asian Cuisine.

If you would like to just talk to hang out sometime, hit me up

..I know something you don't know!User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 pm
♥~bump~♥ XD hey Cory ! 3nodding  

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:41 pm
Rangiku_Kimishi

I've got a secret! It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and i'm gonna keep it!..

lol, thanks for the bump xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:34 pm
The Original Cory
Rangiku_Kimishi

lol, thanks for the bump xD

♥~I couldn't resist I just had to do it I was tempted ~♥  

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

Cheeky Foxy

5,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm
The Original Cory

I live in Modesto. I can't complain because I live across the street for work. Pretty damn convenient.

I'm tired of the games. Really, only contact me if you want to be good friends or take this somewhere serious. I am looking for someone to spend my time with and not regret it, not have girls toy with my feelings or mooch of my money. I'd like to have a family some day.

I am very easy to get along with. I can be shy at first, but I can quickly overcome it if you meet me half way. I'm always smiling, I love to have fun. Some may say I'm immature, but that's only because I want things to be interesting. If I am mature all the time, things will be boring and I'll raise some zombified children in the future. I am mature when it counts though. I'm a people person, I like to make friends. I drink socially and I smoke Hooka. I have two dogs, both of which are amazing companions. A quick way to summarize myself up would be; video games, bike riding, anime, camping, cooking, awesome'ing, computers, working, socializing, and outgoing. I'm sure there are an infinite amount of things I will want to add to this later.

I work for the new Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market in town. I live with one other, and we split the costs accordingly. I am currently looking for a girl who can love me as much as I can love them, someone who understands a relationship is a team effort and that things are best talked out instead of ignored to build up. Someone who can be worthy of the trust I give them.

My favorite books are by far the Dragon Lance series. I have read Chronicles and I am now reading Legends.

My favorite shows are Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, That 70's show, and Supernatural. Californication isn't bad either.

My favorite music is anything that sounds good. I don't listen to poorly composed music.

My favorite food is...well, I don't know. I just like to cook. Most likely something of Asian Cuisine.

Hello Cory (: I'm Jess.. PM me sometime! I'd love to talk, if your interested!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:22 pm
Cheeky Foxy

Hello Cory (: I'm Jess.. PM me sometime! I'd love to talk, if your interested!

Thank you for the reply. I'm surprised anyone has wondered into my little ol' thread.

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 pm
The Original Cory

Hey Cory! You sound like an awesome person. biggrin maybe we can talk.sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:25 pm

shameless bumps for the win xD

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm at a loss. I recieve this message as well as an instant block.

Minty Demon
The Original Cory
Minty Demon
hi

Hello there, who might you be?
No worries, I welcome random PM's. I'm honored you'd like to talk to me.

Well that's beyond rude.
No wonder no one has talked to you in the guild -.-

My only hopes are that this message somehow makes it to them,because I feel they deserve to read it as well as anyone else who tries to bring me down for no reason.

TheOriginalCory
You message me with no subject header and with a body of a single word and no punctuation. I know a lot of people on Gaia, you could have been an acquaintance messaging me, but for all I knew you were just some random person looking to talk. Accusing me of being rude is preposterous. I humbly greeted you and even offered to talk to you regardless of the fact that all you can say is, "hi". Now you, whom knows nothing about my character and judges me for being friendly, offers me grief. It is now apparent that you are looking for a partner in life, but I do not wish to be that person. I would be thrilled to part ways with you here. Perhaps next time you won't judge a book by it's cover, nor reach ridiculous assumptions. If you have taken anything from this message, please have a good day.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm
Hey Cory how yah doing?  

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm
Rangiku_Kimishi
Hey Cory how yah doing?

I am doing decent. dealing with stooges as you can see above.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm
The Original Cory
Rangiku_Kimishi
Hey Cory how yah doing?

Why what are they saying to you I wasn't paying attention to them.  

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

The Original Cory

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am
Rangiku_Kimishi
The Original Cory
Rangiku_Kimishi
Hey Cory how yah doing?

I quoted her

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 am
The Original Cory
Rangiku_Kimishi
The Original Cory
Rangiku_Kimishi
Hey Cory how yah doing?

I quoted her

Wow that was rude of her don't listen to people like that Cory.  

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas