Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Jade, 19, and Interested

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 pm
[General Information]

Picture:Not handing out pictures today. 

Name:Just call me Jade. I don't want to give out my real name. 

Ages:(Willing to date) 18-24 

Orientation:I am bisexual 

Interest:Roleplaying, music, belly dance, travel, other cultures, art, theater 

Hobbies: I'm the president of the Belly Dance Club, so definitely belly dance. Writing and roleplaying are big hobbies of mine as well as video games, reading, and cooking. 

What Grade I'm In:A junior in college. I study English Ed, Diversity Studies, Women and Gender Studies, and Art History 

Favorite Music:Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love The Decemberists, Beats Antique, My Chemical Romance. Pretty much everything  

Favorite Shows: As of now, Law and Order: SVU, Degrassi, Family Guy, American Dad, and I've recently started watching Big Brother (guilty pleasure). 

Favorite Books: Any book by the Brontes. Lately I've been in the mood for Tenant of Wildfell Hall. I love fantasy books and I like reading books about teaching since that's what I'm going into. 

[What You're Looking For]

Description: I'm not too sure. I suppose I'm just looking to chat with someone. I'm not planning on finding the love of my life here though I have dated someone I met on Gaia in real life. If you're interested in chatting or anything, just send me a PM or something. I'm interested in both genders. Just understand that I have a real life I'm living too. I might not always be able to answer right away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:34 pm
Angela Jade
[General Information]

Picture:Not handing out pictures today. 

Name:Just call me Jade. I don't want to give out my real name. 

Ages:(Willing to date) 18-24 

Orientation:I am bisexual 

Interest:Roleplaying, music, belly dance, travel, other cultures, art, theater 

Hobbies: I'm the president of the Belly Dance Club, so definitely belly dance. Writing and roleplaying are big hobbies of mine as well as video games, reading, and cooking. 

What Grade I'm In:A junior in college. I study English Ed, Diversity Studies, Women and Gender Studies, and Art History 

Favorite Music:Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love The Decemberists, Beats Antique, My Chemical Romance. Pretty much everything  

Favorite Shows: As of now, Law and Order: SVU, Degrassi, Family Guy, American Dad, and I've recently started watching Big Brother (guilty pleasure). 

Favorite Books: Any book by the Brontes. Lately I've been in the mood for Tenant of Wildfell Hall. I love fantasy books and I like reading books about teaching since that's what I'm going into. 

[What You're Looking For]

Description: I'm not too sure. I suppose I'm just looking to chat with someone. I'm not planning on finding the love of my life here though I have dated someone I met on Gaia in real life. If you're interested in chatting or anything, just send me a PM or something. I'm interested in both genders. Just understand that I have a real life I'm living too. I might not always be able to answer right away.

I'd love to talk with you sometime if you'd want ^-^ you seem pretty awesome lol  

Mae51

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 am
Mae51

Thanks. smile You can send me a message if you want.  
Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games