Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:54 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

"I do what I can. At least it doesn't talk on it own." Cian said not missing a beat. He did feel bad it startled her, but after a bit of fustration she seemed ok. She even asked if he was starting as a first year. Looks like he meet a classmate early! "Yep, getting some new fangled supplies for my new school. Oh I'm Cian by the way, if were going to have classes together then we should have names!" He said holding out a hand for a handshake. He wouldn't be bothered if she didn't give a name. He just call hey you with the face and that usully got the right person to awnser. Not sure why it did though.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

null

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:24 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"Well if I need to I can lay on the cute, get some use out of my special charm. Though I doubt I be a good talior. I can sew a button on and mend a tear but that about it" Ferdie said. "We can get yours done here. Oh and since I kinda forgot you last birthday I can get your robes for you. I got some money from my parents so I could." He hoped Rhett would agree. Not every one like having things bought for them but he was sure Rhett would be cool with it. If Rhett wanted to get his clothes taliored here they would. Ferdie planed to also cover the cost of the fitting.

Ooc: fixed some errors
                                                          mc2

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<4th year>

"That's about what I can do," Rhett said, "more than me probably. I am limited to buttons I think." Rhett grinned and then his eyes widened when Ferdie offered to buy his robes for him. "You don't have to do that. You shouldn't worry about my birthday..." He paused and bit his lip as he considered the offer and then said, "But thank you. I really appreciate it. Now I will have to step up my game for your birthday. You're a February kid right?" To be honest Rhett wasn't sure exactly of Ferdie's birthday (which now made him feel like a bad friend). He was pretty sure it was February 10-something. "And yeah, for me it would be best to get fitted and tailored here. My family aren't the best tailors." Honestly, Rhett found it a bit funny that his family wasn't considering their talent at handiword-his Dad with wands and his sister with metal. "Well, if you ever need another wand or some metal charmed you can come to me. Thanks a lot for the gift."

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
Hm, adventurous and reckless,
And you like pranks and can't sit still
Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera honestly thought the guy was being a bit silly, but he seemed okay and tolerable. Besides, she wasn't picky so she ended up giving him a small smile in amusement. As she found the silliness a bit humorous. "Hopefully," she mused, "I've yet to hear about magic doing such things like that, I might tell you if there is." Mera looked at the boy thoughtfully, wondering if he was a muggleborn. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, in fact Esmeralda found them interesting and occasionally inventive. When the boy, who introduced himself as Cian, held out his hand for a handshake, Esmeralda set aside the coat she was holding earlier and took his hand. "I'm Esmeralda," she told him serenely, "But I go by Mera. Most of the time. You're new in the Wizarding community, aren't you?" Mera asked him with sincere curiosity. Not that she was sheltered, she helped her uncle in the shop enough to know different kinds of people, after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:40 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

"It sure would stink if it did." Cian said. Though the idea of magic with farts was quite amusing, gross, but amusing. She seemed to find him funny, that was good. They had a chance for friendship. She must have been one to grow up with magic as she asked if he was new to this magic thing. Gee was it that obvious? Well Cian wasn't even trying to hide that he was but still. "Yep, it so far has been quite interesting, hopefully I wont be too far behind." He said a tad sheepishly. Did he miss out on some magic primary schooling that will haunt him once he gets to Hogwarts? He was sure he wasnt the only kid not to grow up without magic so there was likely a class or something like welcome to magic 101 or even a pamphlet would do.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

null

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:47 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"It makes me feel better to get it for you." Ferdie said happy his friend accepted. Ferdie didnt even think twice when Rhett had to ask Ferdie's birthday. He just didnt find it odd for someone to ask. Besides they had to learn a lot at school. Remembering an exact day can be difficult when you got to remember dates for history of magic and the such "Yep! Mine is February 13th. I find it funny cause what the day after is" Ferdie said chuckling a bit. Last year he had gotten way to many cards from random people, mostly girls it seemed from the handwriting. If they had names he replyed a thanks but no thanks. Perhaps he was starting to get use to the attention.

Ooc: i had to check his birthday myself xD
                                                          mc2

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
Shui Quan xxx Unsorted xxx First Year

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound

If you had told Shui a month ago he was going to be going to a magic school he would likely have been worried for said person but here he was shopping for supplies for just that. He was excited now! Where to start? He decided to get the robes first. He wanted the wand last. Save the best for last. He was looking through robes and feeling awkward he seemed between a small and a medium. Small was too short but the medium was too baggy. Would the nice Governor cover the tailor fee? They were already being so nice it made Shui feel like he was asking too much to get them tailored. It would be nice though having them be fitted just for him. He did want to do the school sale he saw on entering. That seemed the best thing to do. He was seeing if somehow there was a medium-small or something. Even if it was not his money he wanted to not spend like crazy

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Shui
Mood
Enthused

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ha-Yun beamed as she made her way around the robe shop. She had been here to shop for Seok-Jin but she had never gotten to really shop here for herself. The money in her pocket weighed a ton to her and she could hear the hushed whispers of her older brother telling her to slow down as she moved quickly from one rack to another in her excitement. She pulled out a long black robe that was far to large for her tiny frame and held it up to her, the bottom of the robe hitting the floor as she did. "오빠! 오빠! Think this one would look good on me?" she was obviously joking but the small frown on Jin's face told her to knock it off.

With a pout she returned the robe and began actually searching. She was only trying to have a little fun after all, it was the least she could do to make herself feel better since her Mother and Father couldn't come with her. Hopefully her father would be better soon and then they could all go shopping again as a family.

Just as quickly as she thought this she noticed another kid in the store, he looked maybe around her age. Was he school shopping too? Well only one way to find out. Glancing over at Jin, she made sure he was properly distracted looking at new robes for himself this year, and then made her way over to the male and tapped his shoulder. "Are you here for school robes too?"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Translation: Big Brother! Big Brother!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound

'Maybe this medium is smaller? Or did someone put a small on a medium hanger?' He thought, looking at one robe. He felt a tap and turned curiously to the source. The girl was about his age give or take, was she starting with him? Oh, that be so good to meet someone beforehand! "Yea I'm needing some. I'm not used to school uniforms." He said timidly. The girl seemed nice so far. "are you going to a new school this year too?" Wait was there more than one? Like were there magic school districts? Would they be the same one?

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Shui and Jin
Mood
cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

He seemed nice enough, and he wasn't a door mat like Jin was. Ha-Yun loved her brother but he was such a pushover. So she responded with a quick nod. "Yup this is gonna be my first year. So i'm not too used to uniforms either. I mean, I helped my big brother pick out his when he was a first year. Maybe i could help? Might as well offer, never hurt to help others out. Or at least that's what her mother always told her.

Speaking of things that her mother had told her, she realized that she hadn't introduced herself."I forgot! I'm Ha-Yun and that," She gestured over to her elder brother as he flicked through another rack. "Is my brother Seok-Jin. He's going to be a third year this year." With a small grin, she looked back at the stranger. "and you are?"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound

Shui smirked. Someone seemed bubbly. He was happy she seemed happy. She intoroduced herself and her older brother. He had always wondered what having siblings would be like. Though being the only kid had its perks. "I'm Shui. I don't have any siblings it just me." He replied. "I can't seem to find a good size. I seem to be in the middle of small and medium" He said gesturing to the rack. If he couldn't get tailoring he would go with the mediums most likely so he could grow into it. He was too tall for small but too scrawny for medium. Perhaps the special deal for school robes had a deal on tailoring too?

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Shui and Jin
Mood
Helpful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The young girl paused and looked him over once as she thought. "Well when Jinnie was getting his uniform our..."she got quiet once more as she tried to remember how to refer to her 어마. She knew there was a word for it in English but she never really used it since they generally spoke Korean at home since it was easier. "Mother! Yeah our Mother said always get the bigger size because then you can use it for more than one year."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Translation: Mother

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kungfudemoness

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound

"Yea that seems like a good idea. " Shui said grabbing two mediums. "Lets find yours. Then we can get fitted together." He hoped he wasnt being too forward. He had a hard time telling. She didn't have to get fitted with him and shui wouldn't plead. He always felt guilty when trying to make people do things. What if they didnt want too? Though he doubted the girl would say no. He just hoped to have a friend on day one. It would help make the first day less nerve racking. He was pretty sure first day at a magic school was differant than a non magic school. It made sense. He had so many questions.

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fiona McKinney
Mood
Positive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

тнιѕ ιѕ a нyмn ғor тнe нyмnleѕѕ, ĸιdѕ wιтн no relιgιon
                                                          yeaн, we ĸeep on ѕιnnιng, yeaн, we ĸeep on ѕιngιng
                                                          ғlyιng down тнe нιgнway, вacĸѕeaт oғ тнe нyυndaι
                                                          pυll ιт тo тнe ғronт, leт ιт rυn, we don'т valeт

Felix took a long look around as he walked into the Robe shop. It was...different than what he was used to back home in France. But it wasn't terrible. He could work with this. He had entered after seeing the sign saying that they were looking for new hires, Jaqui had sad it would a good start for him, considering he enjoyed the art of clothing.

Making his way up to the register he smiled at the elder female, noting the color of her hair and how nice it was."Good Afternoon, Madame." He greeted, his arms ever so slightly crossed behind his back to make himself seem less closed off and more approachable. "I was wanting to inquire about the job opening?." Hopefully the woman was nice enough, he had heard many stories from his father about the British temperament...though of course they were from his father so there was not much weight to them.

ѕorry ιғ yoυ're ѕтarѕтrυcĸ, вlaмe ιт on тнe ѕтardυѕт
                                                          ι ĸnow тнaт ι'м perғecт, even тнoυgн ι'м ғυcĸed υp
                                                          нyмn ғor тнe нyмnleѕѕ, don'т need no ғorgιveneѕ
                                                          'caυѕe ιғ тнere'ѕ a нeaven, don'т care ιғ we geт ιn

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ωє σρєи υρ, ωє ѕтαят тσ ωαкє, мαувє ιт'ѕ gσииα вє συя ∂αу
                                                          αи∂ ѕυ∂∂єиℓу ωє ѕтαят тσ ѕмιℓє, тнє ѕυи ιѕ συт fσя α ωнιℓє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ мαу ѕєє тнιѕ ρℓα¢є ιи fιиαℓ ωσятн
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ α ℓιттℓє ριє¢є σf нєανєи нєяє σи єαятн

spaceFiona smiled and hummed quietly to herself when she heard the tinkling of the bells overhead, turning her attention after a moment to the young man who had entered. She hadn't seen him before, not to her recollection anyway, and it was an odd time to be getting customers. Hogwarts students were all already off to school, and it was a bit early for any sudden alterations or replacements. Fiona had always rather liked the slowdown at the start of the new school year, truth be told. But that didn't mean she didn't get bored on occasion. She straightened herself up, offering a hand to the young man. "Aye, welcome, then," she said cheerfully. "There's applications righ' 'ere, somewhere anyway... Where did I pu' 'em?" The last was said more to herself than anything else, her head ducking down behind the counter to look through the drawers and various folders and things. She wasn't typically a disorganized person, but sometimes things got a bit hectic.

spaceShe straightened back up a moment later, an application clutched triumphantly in her hand.
                                                          "Ah, here we are!" she declared cheerfully, handing it to the man. "Oh, bu', where are mah manners? I'm Fiona Donati, th' owner. Pleasure t' make yer acquaintance, Mr...?" It felt a bit odd, to be calling someone who was probably younger than her stepdaughter 'mister,' but he hadn't given a name yet and she was at a loss as to what else to call him.

ωє яєα¢н тнє тσρ, ωє тσσк тнє fαℓℓ, вυт ωє ℓαυgнє∂ тняσυgн ιт αℓℓ
                                                          '¢αυѕє ∂яєαмιиg σf тнєм вєттєя ∂αуѕ нαѕ αℓωαуѕ вєєи συя ωαу
                                                          αи∂ уσυ мαу ѕєє му fяιєи∂ѕ αи∂ fιи∂ иσ ωσятн
                                                          вυт, иσ, ι'ℓℓ иєνєя gσ αи∂ ¢нαиgє тнєм fσя тнє ωσяℓ∂

wнere - Madam Malkin's - Front Room
                                                          wнen - Fall 2014 - Afternoon
                                                          wιтн - Felix
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items