Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Searching

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellie_Avoraa

Friendly Member

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:47 am
Hai there smile (I'm new to this guild)
Alright well I've waited a year to start dating again and now I think I should try again.

[About me]

I'm Lizzie (you can use any spelling for my name ex: lizzy) Well I'm a girl searching for a guy. I'm straight but I never judged any sexual orientation. I'm very accepting of people and like others for their personality not looks. I love to meet new people and make new friends! I'm outgoing at most times but like everyone I do have that shy side to me as well.I'm an all around type of person! Sometimes I can be random and I'm one of those people who sometimes can be the party starter! I love hanging out and I love to use emoticons when I type. If you would like to know more about my personality please feel free to send me a private message.

[Hobbies and Interests]

Alright well I love to write and most of my writing is in the format of poems and short stories. Though in all honesty I do prefer writing poetry more then short stories. Dancing is another Hobby of mine I do the following dances: Hula dance, Belly Dance, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Point Toe and still learning more. I'm a huge video gamer I play FPS, Simulation, RPG, Racing, and sometimes strategy it all kind of depends on the game itself though. (If you want to know more about my gaming side feel free to send me a private message.) Drawing is also another thing I enjoy doing I draw portraits, landscapes, and cartoons, I'm learning how to draw anime. I love how cute anime is haha biggrin If you would like to know more about my hobbies or interests please feel free to send a pm there are a few things I didn't put down and that's only because I don't want to talk your ear off anymore then I already am.

[Who am I looking for?]

I'm looking for a guy who is nice and respects girls for who they are. I'm not looking for a relationship that only works for a few days that's ridiculous xD and I don't want someone who is going to date just for laughs.I would like someone ages 16-18, 18 of course. I'm looking for someone with some of the same interests as me so please look above for that. Or pm me to find out more. I like people of all types, not to mentions I don't judge upon religion either.
(If you are interested please pm me or comment through this post.)

[What I look like?]

I am a ginger meaning I have red hair I have light/dark brown eyes (They change sometimes from light to dark brown) I'm 5'2 and I don't wear make-up a lot when I do its natural colors so I don't look made up. Make up is a masks like to be known for being myself. Also I have porcelain skin meaning it's very pale. smile

[Contact]

If you have any questions or are interested feel free to Pm me here on gaia smile Also, Thank you for those who read this I know it's kinda long smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:42 pm
Hey smile message me if u wannna chat  

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash