Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 pm
When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight
If you need help, if you need help
I'll shut down the city lights,
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe
To make you well, to make you well.

User Image
Give me reasons to believe
That you would do the same for me.

User Image

Momo ran until his legs began to ache, until hie feet felt blistered, his lungs ran out hair and his whole body felt like it would drop dead any moment but still he never slowed. Only when he couldn't see the cookie cutter houses, his Mother's happy face, and the manicured green lawns did he slow and fell to the ground not taking into account, nor caring, that his hands scraped against gravel and that some was digging into his knees through the rips in his jeans. All of that didn't matter, all that did was what he had said, what he had done was now coming back to haunt him and he couldn't find himself to be ashamed. For once he had said what was on his mind but he still felt guilty that he had hurt his mother. A tiny voice in the back of his head told him that he shouldn't since this was only a fraction of what he had felt when his mother had been doing it, but he never liked listening to that voice. Instead he curled up on the heard ground with his knees propped up to his chest and his long sleeved arms snuggled around him and cried not even hearing the sound of someone approaching him from behind.

Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.
Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:53 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Head of Think Tank for Department of Mysteries

Nicolaus tried to follow the Monty's trail but that had quickly failed considering the boy was at least fifty pounds lighter than him and mighty quicker as well. In the back of his mind he made a point to get into better shape before looking around and wondering which direction he might've gone. He pulled out his wand and whispered "Point me." and watched as it spun in his hand before stopping south. He hurried towards that point thanking any deity that he had dressed casually so he didn't raise any suspicions from muggles. Finally the wand stopped its spinning and pointing and when he looked up he saw the young boy curled into himself sobbing which broke his heart. How could Monty not think that he wanted him? That he loved him? He had loved the little boy from the moment he'd heard about him. He hadn't cared that he dressed different but he did have his questions and concerns. The Ministry worker crept slowly and cautiously towards the pre-teen like one would approach a wild animal and gently lowered himself onto the ground besides him before placing a larger hand on one naked shoulder. He felt the muscles stiffen in shock and watched as blonde tussled hair was thrown to the side as the head it was attached to swiveled around so fast Nicolaus was worried he might get whiplash.

"Vat do you vant?" he rasped. He assumed he tried to growl but all his crying had done nothing good for his throat and vocal chords. The father thought to offer to buy him a drink or treat to soothe it but he was sure he'd be met with major resistance so he just tried not to flinch at the harsh sounding words and keep his voice soft and gentle.
"I wanted to make sure you were ok. You ran out rather abruptly." he made sure not to make this seem like a reprimand but like he actually cared, which he did. That didn't stop the snort of derision coming from the small boy. "Sure! I bet chu are only coming over to gloat and tell me I vas never vanted or zat my muzzer is better wizout me and-"
"No! None of that is true! Why do you think so little of me? Why do you think I or your mother hate you?" Nicolaus was both shocked and hurt by the words being said and he needed to know the reasoning behind them.

☉Current State: Anxious, Hurt
☉Current Place: Park
☉Current Company: Monty
☉Current Dress: Wearing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

apparently, I used to be really sweet - - -
diagon alley streets

all by myself
what now
neutral
single

Darion swore under her breath as he readjusted his sunglasses. He knew that Ivory was going to make him go out to the park if he got drunk. He knew. And he still chose to do it. And woke up with a hangover, as per usual. Darion removed his hat, ran fingers through his perfectly styled hair and placed his hat back on his head. He had been thinking about dying it white, or shaving the sides or something cool like that. That was what seemed to be in style right now. Darion checked his cell phone for any new notifications or the text with the time that he could return home. When he hadn't gotten anything, he tucked his phone away and grumbled. He'd been walking around for, like, a whole fifteen minutes...

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ but I built my walls too high and now look what happened ♚ ♚ ♚

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

█████████ m y j o u r n a l m y p e n h a v e y o u s e e n t h e m ? █████████

✖ t h r e e b r o o m s t i c k s
b y m y s e l f ✖
m a n y t h i n g s
b i t c h y ✖
✖ s i n g l e

████████████ - - - - - - - - - - - - w h e n o n e i s i n d o u b t , r e m e m b e r ███████████████

Sometimes, Ava felt like he was a secret agent.

Walking down the lanes on Finsbury, he certainly felt like he was then, living a double life. He was still the same person, but Ava didn't really feel like the Ava who had gone clubbing a week ago was the same Ava he was now, holding a book, bag filled with stationery and his art gear as he walked down the path in knee-high steampunk boots-- the most daring thing he was donning and a far cry from the outfit he had almost had to pour himself into that time he was with Ava.

It was hard not to think about it, seeing as it was such an odd thing and he himself was the odd thing in question and the blond was easily sucked into his own swirl of thoughts as he walked, not exactly paying attention to where he was going as he did so. Maybe he should have, but it was so far out of his reach as he mused on the latter topic that it was almost futile. Predictably, something happened and Ava promptly collided with one somebody-- who had a really nice body, by the way and was probably not the appropriate thought for the current time-- sending him stumbling to the ground as his behind hit the pavement. Quickly pushing himself up, though, the Squib turned to the person he had bumped into, cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he picked up his book, facing the taller. "I'm so sorry! I should have watched where I was going-- are you alright?" he asked, tone worried even as he did so.

Yet another difference to ponder, he blindly thought, looking up at the person. Maybe he would think about it another time too.

████████████ - - - - - - - - - - - - a r t i s t h e k e y t o t h e w i n d o w s o f t h e s o u l ███████████████

Quote:

Rawwry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

apparently, I used to be really sweet - - -
diagon alley streets

all by myself
what now
neutral
single

Darion's eyes widened as he stumbled back when he ran into someone. An attractive someone. He offered the guy a hand up, but he seemed to be just fine without it. He stared at his own hand awkwardly before tucking it away.
"It's, uh, it's fine. I wasn't really paying attention either. I'm fine. Are you?" Blue eyes took in the person in front of him. 'He is quite fit, isn't he...?' The teenage boy thought to himself. Maybe he should get drunk more often. And then, he realized he had forgotten to do something. "I'm so rude. I'm Darion Rhodes, and you are...?"

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ but I built my walls too high and now look what happened ♚ ♚ ♚

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:27 pm

User Image

User Image

Momo couldn't believe the nerve of this man following him and trying to talk him into going back to his disgustingly perfect and then asked why he thought he or his mother hated him? Like he didn't know! "'Warum?!' Weil du sie gestohlen weg von mir! Weil du sie verheiratet und brachte uns dann von der nur zu Hause, die ich je gekannt habe! Weil Sie immer wieder versuchen, mich in diese machen ... das perfekte Bild von einem Sohn und dann versuchen, enttäuscht sein, wenn ich nicht!" he huffed in his native German. He was getting ready for his second points of his rant when Nicolaus interrupted him. "Ich habe dich immer geliebt, wissen Sie." he said softly. Momo glanced up at him in shock, not just that the man also knew German, but was more surprised by the fact that the older man wasn't even looking at him but at his hands in his lap. It was like he wasn't even seeing him or even in his own body anymore. "Vat do you mean?" he asked quietly instead of his normal brusque harshness he was used to doing when talking to him.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Head of Think Tank for Department of Mysteries

Nicolaus sighed as he thought back to his first visit to Germany, to the time he first met Klara Mohren and how her beauty and personality swept him up into a hurricane of fast love. "When Klara first mentioned she had a son, I wanted to meet you right that second. But she kept making excuses, saying you were shy and didn't like to meet new people. Or that you were at school, or that you were sick. I finally just asked if she just didn't want us to meet because she thought we were just a fling and only then did she finally relent and allow us to meet, do you remember?" he looked at the young teen and for a second saw the mirage of that tiny little boy dressed in lederhosen and a tiny adorable scowl. Huh, kinda like now only instead of cutesy overalls he was wearing...whatever it was he was wearing now. "You were this adorable little boy that looked almost every bit of your mother but had your own tiny quirks, your own personality and character and I loved that. I still do." Nicolaus looked pleadingly over to Monty almost begging him with his eyes to understand.

"When I had to return to London I made sure to involve notes asking how you were and what you were learning in school. Whenever I sent gifts I made sure to involve trinkets from other travels for you, or toys, or books, I tried everything to try and get to know you. I never got a response so I just kept trying until Klara told me I was only annoying you. So I just bothered her for answers and all she would tell me is that you were a normal healthy little boy that had a favorite football team. So when I moved you two out here I tried to make you as comfortable as possible. Only...I see that I probably didn't try hard enough if you really thought I hated you." he spoke softly and brokenly. He had thought he had been doing the right thing, marrying his mother, asking them to take on his name to give the little boy a father. Now he could see how selfish and arrogant he had really been thinking that Monty would willingly and gladly leave his homeland for one he'd probably never thought of let alone want to live on and to live with a man who had virtually stolen his mother. Nicolaus took a look over at his stepson to see if his words had helped or hindered and saw him lost in thought. He gave a sigh and glanced at the setting sun. "I have a few contacts still in Germany who could probably buy back your old home if it wasn't already sold for you and your mother,"
"Ent vat of my little brudder?" the accented voice interrupted him causing him to turn sharply to look at the young teen.
"What do you mean?" he asked curiously.

☉Current State: Anxious, Hurt
☉Current Place: Park
☉Current Company: Monty
☉Current Dress: Wearing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:39 pm

User Image

User Image

Momo listened for once when Nicolaus began to tell his tale of how he and his mother began to court never hearing the details before. He wasn't exactly hearing them now but it was a bit of a shock to him to learn that he had wanted him from their first meeting. It was more of a shock to learn that he had included notes and questions about him in those letters to his mother and even gifts considering he'd never received any. It made him wonder that maybe it wasn't this Englishman he should've been questioning but his own mother. But that was another problem for another time. He watched as this man bared his very soul before him and felt every bit of guilt and worthlessness that he should've been feeling since he was eight years old. Despite his rather abrupt way of doing it, Nicolaus really cared and had tried to show just how much when he decorated the house for them. When he started speaking about their old home in Germany he began getting worried and brought up his new sibling hoping to stop his thoughts from going where he thinks they're about to go.

"Da, my baby bruder. Do not abandon him like my vater did meine mutter ent me. Plus...Sie sind nicht so schlecht." he murmured some pink presenting itself upon his cheeks. Monty was surprised to hear a rich chuckle coming from Nicolaus and with a sudden realization found that he'd never heard the man laugh. At least, not with him around. It was kinda...nice.
'Thank you Monty. I don't want to and I won't abandon you or little Oliver." the boy nodded in satisfaction, relief, and (he would never admit it) happiness that he was also included in his speech. "Since we're finally having our tiny heart to heart, are they some other things you want to get off your chest?" The German boy wasted no time.

"I hate meine room! I know sie vent tru a lot to make it so aber, I do not like fußball zat much." he barely concealed his shiver making the older man laugh again much to his delight.
"Ok, then you tell me exactly how you want your room and I'll make sure it's perfect before you have to go back to school again. That said, I think we've worried your mother enough as it was." Monty couldn't control the wince as he thought of all the horrible things he had yelled at the poor woman just a few hours ago before feeling arms wrapped around him in a side hug as they also helped him stand. He turned to see Nicolaus giving him his same grin, the one that had been directed to him maybe hundreds of times during the past few years and yet, this time felt like the first he had really seen it. He gave one of his own back, tentative and smile, but the first real smile he'd ever given the man and was rewarded with an even wider one. It felt nice and warm, sort of like the hug he was getting.
"So is there anything about the library you don't like?"
"Nein! Don't even touch die bibliothek! Es pervect de way it is!" he argued vehemently not understanding why Nicolaus found it so funny but was just happy to know that he could make the man feel amusement.
[Exit Nicolaus and Monty]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Carter Zachary Snow
Ryan Apollo Snow
Make an Entrance!

It had been forever! They only left two hours ago from the house with their elder sister. The person was.... not really a girl or a woman. So Ryan had resorted to called her an it. Carter raced past his twin and jumped onto one of the trains, proclaiming that he was king of the castle. Ryan wasn't to be outdone, so the green eyed wonder climbed to the top of a taller one and stuck his tongue out at his brother. Which started a fight in which the two were chasing each other around the playground.

With: Each other and their older sister
Where: Finsbury Park
Why: To play!
Thoughts: Look at the playground!
Wearing: Carter is wearing a white t-shirt with Samurai Logo and some shorts. Ryan is wearing a blue t-shirt with a pocket and some shorts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Finsbury park
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: I wonder what was wrong
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: My little brothers
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Polyvore isn't working... So she is wearing some blue jean shorts and a white tank top.

User Image

Shayna followed the two into the park. She had promised she would take the two with her when she went shopping. So she wouldn't technically be alone. The soon to be seventh year could only smile. The two were such whiners... She set down several bags she had and sat on one of the benches. She hadn't heard from David yet and hadn't exactly seen anyone, to be honest. She had already spent the time since she had been home, to keep these two out of trouble. Her father was always at work, doing something, and her mom? Well the woman was starting to look for work. and once the boys were old enough, they would be able to take care of themselves.

Now that she had time to think, she hadn't seen David since school, even before that. He had started to act weird. She shook her head and watched her younger brothers. "Alright! You two play nice sheesh!" She said to the two. She crossed her legs and looked at the clouds.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:10 am
User Image
ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
Single
Looking Free at the Park with the Crowd
xxxFEELINGxxx
Happy
xxxTHINKINGxxx
❝ Making good money today... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'm a little down, but I'm not dead. ♫ ♫ ♫xxx
There's a little bit more that has to be said. ♫ ♫ ♫xxxxxx
You play me, now I play you, too. ♫ ♫ ♫xxxxxxxxx
Let's just call it over. ♫ ♫ ♫xxxxxxxxxxxx
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDeirdre stood towards the middle of the park, her guitar in hand (as always), a smile on her face as she performed for the small crowd that had gathered. It wasn't much, perhaps ten or so people, hardly even counted as a crowd, but she'd take it. Partially because for every person that stopped, at least five seemed to pause long enough to toss a pound or two in and partially because there was a perfectly adorable little girl dancing a few feet to her right. She always loved that, seeing the children. It was one of the reasons she preferred playing in parks like this to pretty much anywhere else. Even paid gigs paled in comparison to seeing some little tot getting caught up in the music. Normally of late, she'd been a bit broody, a bit dark, but today, the sun was out, her guitar was tuned, and she played her favorite jaunty tunes, purely so she could see that little girl dance. Or, almost purely. She was trying to earn a bit of a living, after all. She'd played a pretty good show a few nights ago, and the money had been good, but an altercation after the performance with a drunken regular had her doubting she'd ever be asked back. Apparently, the man had blamed her for the fact that his girlfriend got pissed at him for staring a little too intently while she'd played... she'd answered that his girlfriend could probably do better than him. But, hell, how was she supposed to've known that the guy was the owner's second cousin or whatever? The point was, he'd been an a**.

spaceShe shook her head a bit, banishing the thought and focusing her attention back on the show. She took a moment to glance over at her biggest fan, offering the child a small wave and playing a couple of lines right to her, causing the little girl to erupt into giggles and almost fall over as she spun. The girl's mother laughed a bit and tossed another tenner into Dee's case, much to her excitement. It seemed like the longer she played and the more the girl danced, the more charitable her mother became. Well, she was perfectly fine with that, of course. Although, as she continued, she couldn't seem to shake the feeling that she was being watched... which was ridiculous, because obviously she was being watched. She had a crowd of ten or so people watching her. But... this was different. She could feel eyes on her, but had no idea who was watching. It wasn't the eyes of anyone in the crowd; it was different. She felt almost uneasy, but kept playing all the same. If she'd attracted a stalker, it wouldn't be the first time. She'd broken two guitars over the head of questionable men before she'd decided it was a better idea to carry a can of pepper spray. Besides, she was safe for now; whoever it was, they'd hardly accost or attack her now, in the middle of a crowd. If she could keep playing until the feeling passed, she'd be fine. Eventually, they'd give up and leave. They almost always did... almost.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♫ ♫ ♫ All the broken hearts in the world still beat.
                                                          xxxxxx♫ ♫ ♫ Let's not make it harder than it has to be.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♫ ♫ ♫ Oh, it's all the same thing.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♫ ♫ ♫ Girls chase boys chase girls.

(( OOC: ))

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image
MONEY DON'T GROW ON TREES XXXXX I'VE GOT BILLS TO PAY XXXXX I'VE GOT MOUTHS TO FEED XXXXX AIN'T NOTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE
AND !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx no . . i . . can't xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : S L O W ▣ D O W N xx i x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x can't - - xxx
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
though you know I WISH ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I COULD ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
norestforthewicked norestforthewicked norestforthewickedxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxTILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD

Running a hand through his hair, Johnny Hallwyd strode along the lanes at Finsbury park, looking for all the world the picture of some soul-searching wandering spirit, sort of like an old-time cowboy, but not. He felt slightly out of place among the normal park-goers╼ he wasn't exactly a lovestruck teen, or a hassled mother, or any of that ilk. Truth be told, he didn't really know why he was there.

Alright, so that was a lie. Total lie. Lying through his teeth.

At least, if things took a turn for the worst, Johnny could spin round and say with a good, clear conscience that it was all Marian's fault anyway. Everything ended up being Marian's fault one way or another, from his current situation to the slightly uncomfortable snugness of his corduroy pants as he walked. Suppressing a wince of discomfort, Johnny inwardly conceded his point╼ these were Marian-picked clothes, except for the faded, grey-blue dress shirt he was currently donning, sleeves rolled up to expose the wiry forearms and the plethora of ink twisting over the tanned skin. His boots clunked solidly as he walked, trailing his gaze over much everything as he felt the distinct out-of-placeness of his person on the scene make itself known.

The rest of his godforsaken family had finally gotten to their quarterly "kick him out of the house" ritual, maintaining that the constant indoorsy-ness he was currently lounging away his life in was far too unhealthy for someone his age. Forty-one, they'd said, it's time you went out and got some air, and eat food that didn't consist of 1/4 parts actual meal and 3/4 parts coffee. The bloody chits. Honestly. As he was coming up with a few suitable, temporary repercussions on the rest of his family for this unnecessary stunt, the man's attention was pulled away when a more melodious variant of the park's sounds floated over to his place, eliciting a turn of his head towards the sound. A nice sight met him╼ a busker and the adorable, madly dancing girl beside her.

He recognized the taller figure immediately╼ one of Marian's friends, he'd remembered because she was one of those he had actually liked, as opposed to some of the idiots his sister brought home every now and again. The chit was too sociable for her own good, though he didn't mind this particular one, since she was good to Marian and was more than easy on his eyes╼ not that he'd say that out loud, he was no uncouth. Dee, was her name? Something with a 'D', anyway, he decided. Walking over to the small group gathered to watch, Johnny pulled out a couple of bills, not paying much mind to the figures╼ there were only large bills in it, unfortunately, as the jangling of loose change tended to bother him more than it did others╼ and dropped them into the case, tipping his hat to the woman before moving away to sit at a nearby park bench.

The day wasn't turning out to be all too bad, all things considering, and the music was nice.

❛❛ Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy the flowers. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Content || Location and Action :: Finsbury Park, Idling || Company :: Park People

Outfit :: too lazy to polyvore || OOC :: beg ur forgiveness sob

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image
ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
Single
Looking Free at the Park with the Crowd
xxxFEELINGxxx
Happy
xxxTHINKINGxxx
❝ Making good money today... ❞

I'm a little down, but I'm not dead. ♫ ♫ ♫xxx
There's a little bit more that has to be said. ♫ ♫ ♫xxxxxx
You play me, now I play you, too. ♫ ♫ ♫xxxxxxxxx
Let's just call it over. ♫ ♫ ♫xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDee felt the presence draw nearer; after years of playing in parks and on streets, she was used to being aware of her surroundings, particularly the people. A man approached, and she relaxed somewhat, realizing that it was Johnny, Marian's brother. He seemed like something of a hermit, she thought. She seemed to recall his sister rather loudly declaring that he spent far too much time cooped up indoors. If that was the case, she couldn't imagine why he wasn't there now, but whatever. It wasn't as though she disliked him or anything; she just didn't know him. He seemed more than a bit anti-social. Deirdre was actually surprised she remembered his face at all. then again, that might've been because the few times she had caught a glimpse of the man, she'd thought he was rather attractive. Almost her father's age, though, so she'd mostly ignored it. Besides, he was her friend's brother, and she didn't make a habit of flirting with her friend's brothers. Of course, none of her other friends had brothers who were quite so good looking, but that was beside the point.

spaceThe musician missed a cord in her song when she watched him toss bills in her case, surprised by the amount. She knew the family was well-off, but still. Why would he tip his sister's friend at all, much less with that amount? Of course, there was always the chance that he didn't recognize her; Marian did have a rather large number of friends, he couldn't be expected to keep them all straight. And she was one of the quieter of the number, no less fun, but certainly more subdued. Still, what was it with these Hallwyds and giving her such obscene tips? It bordered on charity... if she didn't need the money, and didn't know that she worked her a** off to be so good, she'd be offended. But, hell, rent wasn't cheap (or, it was, but it wasn't free), a girl needed to eat, and being a musician was ******** hard. So, she took it, without complaint.

spaceFiguring that with Lord (the title sounded sarcastic, even in her head) Hallwyd's oh-so generous donation, she was done for the day. She wrapped up the song and thanked everyone for coming and watching her, offering a special goodbye and a hug to the dancing child, whose name she was informed was Cynthia, and wanted to know if she would be back. Dee informed the girl, and her mother, that she was usually here around this time, this day, every week, and then left the pair to approach Johnny, an amused smile on her face. "Feel a bit weird, taking money from my good friend's older brother," she said with a small smirk, and then, after a pause, "... You don't even know who I am, do you?" She wasn't offended or angry about it, just stating what she assumed to be the fact of the matter. It wasn't like she expected him to keep track of Marian's social life, after all. The woman wasn't known for slowing down.

xxx♫ ♫ ♫ All the broken hearts in the world still beat.
                                                          xxxxxx♫ ♫ ♫ Let's not make it harder than it has to be.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♫ ♫ ♫ Oh, it's all the same thing.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♫ ♫ ♫ Girls chase boys chase girls.

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:31 pm
It's all around me, and I can't wish this away...
You so amaze me, you took my monster away...
Wake me, c'mon and wake me up now!
I want to cut off my strings and break-
Loose of your control of me...
Cut your strings and be free with me!
Everybody, shake your body...
Lift your hands, stop fronting...

User Image

{ ASTERIA FREY } - {ASTER} - { AGE NINE } - { MUGGLEBORN }
You're just a puppet: Triumphant - To all the marionettes: Ha! - If you're gonna run: Peasants - How fast ya gonna run: Finsbury Park

Aster perched on the top of the jungle gym, the part the sign at the front of the playground warned you not to go up on, and defiantly stood up, ignoring the "where are your parents, should I call the police" stare a passing mother pushing a stroller was giving her. The blonde girl triumphantly punched the air, light on her feet as she balanced precariously. Ha! Nothing could stop her now. For she was Aster Frey, conqueror of playgrounds, queen of the park, ruler of the kingdom of Finsbury, goddess to the mere peasants (and by that she meant the toddlers across the playground eating sand in the sandbox), and no man, woman, or child was ever going to remove her from her throne- well... except gravity. Aster slipped, one foot followed the other out from under her, she wobbled , tried to fling herself forward to grab onto something that didn't exist, managed to topple forward, and did a weird flip into the air in desperation, which just propelled her further away from her make believe throne and into the void of space.

She landed in a perfect crouch on the ground. Her breathing was harsh and erratic and her dark blue eyes were wide in shock and excitement, and her blonde braid was sticking up all over the place, but she'd had another stroke of luck! This sort of thing had happened before, not getting hurt when she should have been badly injured... just never like this. Tripping down a few steps and receiving no bruises was one thing. Though, there had been that time she'd tried leaping from the landing... Hey, you had to live dangerously sometimes. She straightened up, wondering if anyone had seen. Maybe they'd recorded it and it would be all over the internet by tonight. She could be a celebrity. Well, more of a celebrity. She was already pretty famous. At school. But it was summer, so no thinking about school allowed. Aster liked school okay, when people did what she wanted and weren't being stupid. Unfortunately, the other kids had a bad habit of not doing what she wanted. Good thing they were all scared into nearly wetting themselves by her fight (okay, more like outright attack) on that one idiot during the last week of school who called her short. Yeah. He was shorter by the time she was done with him. At least in terms of ego, anyways.

I'LL BRING IT ON IF I HAVE TO, TO ALL THOSE STILL SLEEPING!

Cara MiaKitty

And if you're gonna jump, how high can you jump?
All you perpetrators, walking around fronting!
What?! You fakers afraid to stand for something?!
Marauders on a mission...
Hitting ya with air ammunition!
At war with the puppet master...
I'll bring it on if I have to!
To all the people still sleeping...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          8 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the park with Mum and Aster
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ How did she do that?! ❞

Who am I? ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          Who am I? ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          But a sound of tomorrow ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx

spacePamela had just been set loose by her mum. The woman had taken her out shopping today, and apparently her feet were killing her. Pamela didn't quite get that, since she felt perfectly fine, but Mum always said things were aching on her that wouldn't ache on Pamela until she was much, much older. The tired mother had brought her daughter to the park in a final effort to vanquish the last of the child's energy before they went home, and so that she could have a seat to rest heels. Pam hadn't even looked back when her mother told her to go on and play; she'd been off like a rocket, racing to the playground with a wide grin on her face. Hopefully, there would be someone around her own age to play with, right? The thought had no sooner crossed her mind than she looked up to see another blonde girl perched rather precariously atop the jungle gym. She stared in awe at the other girl, amazed at how brave and skilled she would have to've been to get up so high. Pamela was hardly a scaredy-cat, but she wouldn't have ever climbed up there without help. And with good reason; she watched, eyes wide and fearful, when the blonde suddenly fell.

spaceOr... didn't fall. She'd started to fall, but then flipped instead, landing on the ground as if she'd done the entire thing on purpose. It had been amazing! More to the point, it hadn't looked possible, which peaked the young girl's interest a great deal. She approached the adventurer with a small, excited grin. "I saw, I saw you do that!" she declared, bouncing lightly. "How did you do that? It was like gravity wasn't a thing! Are you..." She trailed off then, coming closer, leaning in and whispering conspiratorially. "Are you an X-man?" she asked, expression perfectly serious. She leaned back then, crossing her arms. "'Cause, I am," she said, and then she gasped and covered her mouth in shock. "Wait! Are you? 'Cause, if you're not, you didn't hear that, I didn't say it!" What if the other girl wasn't an X-man? What if it'd been a trick? That would be awful! No one was supposed to know, except other X-men! She'd seen the cartoons, she knew how it worked! Normal people didn't like X-men, except sometimes. Well, maybe the other girl would be one of the nice people? She hoped so, otherwise she was in a lot of trouble.

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I don't know much 'bout anything,
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ That you'd have me do;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ I don't care much 'bout anything,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cept for the love in your heart

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers