Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:12 pm
It's all around me, and I can't wish this away...
You so amaze me, you took my monster away...
Wake me, c'mon and wake me up now!
I want to cut off my strings and break-
Loose of your control of me...
Cut your strings and be free with me!
Everybody, shake your body...
Lift your hands, stop fronting...

User Image

{ ASTERIA FREY } - {ASTER} - { AGE NINE } - { MUGGLEBORN }
You're just a puppet: Triumphant - To all the marionettes: Ha! - If you're gonna run: Pamela - How fast ya gonna run: Finsbury Park

Aster hadn't noticed her awe-inspired onlooker until she was back on the ground, though there through rather unconventional means. It was a shame she'd been too busy lording about on top on the jungle gym to see the girl, or she might have been a bit more self conscious. Or maybe not. She wasn't really one to normally get flustered or embarrassed, especially over her own skills.

She wondered what the little smile on the young blonde approaching her's face was all about until she started bouncing and declaring things. Aster adopted a rather lofty expression that was only tempered (or made worse) by the pride flickering in her eyes. "What? That?" she asked dismissively, as if she'd just hopped nimbly to the ground and that had been all. "Oh, I do things like that all the time, I suppose I'm just-,"

An X-man? Wait, what? Dear God above, she was dealing with a pint sized nerd of epic proportions, wasn't she? It could have only been worse if she'd been asked if she was actually Yoda in disguise. Aster tilted her chin up, hardened her prideful look, and was prepared to deliver a properly scathing reply when the younger girl seemed to grow more assertive and admitted to being a comic book mutant herself.

...what.

"I'm not a...," she crinkled her upturned nose. "I'm just really lucky," she insisted. "And you're not a... what can you do, anyways?" Against her wishes, Aster's own mind was swirling with possibilities. Maybe she was a superhero and she just didn't know it yet. If this girl, who looked entirely ordinary, thought she was one, and Aster herself being pretty extraordinary, as her parents often fondly told her... Maybe she had all the superpowers. She could do a lot of wicked stuff, after all. She looked around carefully. No adults within hearing range. No idiots within running-into distance. No dweebs lurking nearby. It was safe-ish. "I've always been able to do stuff like that," she said boldly. "Ever since I could run around. I'm Aster Frey. Who're you?"

I'LL BRING IT ON IF I HAVE TO, TO ALL THOSE STILL SLEEPING!

Cara MiaKitty

And if you're gonna jump, how high can you jump?
All you perpetrators, walking around fronting!
What?! You fakers afraid to stand for something?!
Marauders on a mission...
Hitting ya with air ammunition!
At war with the puppet master...
I'll bring it on if I have to!
To all the people still sleeping...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

β„‚π•Œβ„β„π”Όβ„•π•‹π•ƒπ•
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          8 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the park with Mum and Aster
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ How did she do that?! ❞

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Who am I? ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          Who am I? ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          But a sound of tomorrow ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela watched the other girl with wide, curious eyes. The way she was standing proudly proclaimed that She Was Awesome, which fascinated the young blonde. Pamela wasn't shy or self-conscious in the least, but she certainly didn't carry herself like that. The declaration that she did things like that 'all the time' was met with an somewhat excited squeal, one which was muffled by her hands over her mouth. She was almost disappointed when the other girl said she was just really lucky, shoulder slumping ever so slightly. That hadn't looked like luck, though. That had looked like something from an action movie. Not that Pamela had watched many action movies, mind you, but she'd seen enough to know that people could only do things like that in them. And that it was usually the help of wires and rigging. But, there were no wires, was no rigging. The other girl had just done it. Which was impossible... unless she had some sort of powers or something. Pam eyed her carefully.

spaceThe child frowned when her companion asked what she could do, tucking a lock of blonde hair behind her ear. "I shouldn't..." she said, unsure. If the other girl wasn't an X-man, she wasn't supposed to know, right? But... oh! Maybe she was one, but she didn't want to admit it until she knew for sure that Pamela was one, too! That made perfect sense, right? "... Okay. But, you can't tell anyone," she said, stepping closer to the other girl and speaking in what passed for a whisper among such young children. After a moment, she closed her eyes, and focused, opening her palm between them. She'd practiced this a lot, in her bedroom at home, after the first time it'd happened. Slowly, a small bud appeared in the palm of her hand, and bloomed into a tiny purple daisy. She opened her eyes, smiling widely at the other girl. "See?" she asked, excited. She'd never shown anyone what she could do before. Not even her mothers. Not because she thought they wouldn't like it; more because she wanted to wait until the right moment. But, this was different, because she'd never met this other girl before, and if she was one, too, then they needed to know! X-Men had to stick together, after all!

spaceShe smiled knowingly. Always able to do stuff like that, with no training or teaching or anything? That meant it was natural. Or, unnatural. Like a mutant power. Pamela had only recently discovered her own ability, but then, some people discovered theirs earlier than others. That was normal. "I'm Pamela Gautreaux," she said, holding out the small flower she'd created in offering to Aster. She was very excited by this turn of events; it wasn't everyday that she met another person with powers, after all.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I don't know much 'bout anything,
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ That you'd have me do;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ I don't care much 'bout anything,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cept for the love in your heart

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:59 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo sat in Finsbury park with a football at his feet. He was alone at the time, but he was along one of the trails so there were random passerby people, but not a lot . Not being able to use magic absolutely sucked, not to mention he couldn't even play in the pick up football games because he would be 'participating' in muggle sports. So, really, he was subject to just juggling the ball. And even if someone were to come up to him and ask him to play, he would have to deny. Why were wizards so...ridiculous? He believed if he was talented at something, he should be able to do it, but no, that all took a back seat to some Statute of Secrecy that was decided by some old men 300-400 years ago. One would think that they would modernize a bit, but that would've been productive...and that doesn't seem to be an...ordeal now: does it?

He could juggle though, because if he did it alone, it didn't fit the definition of a sport really. One would have to compete against someone...so that means that it isn't: right? He sat there, keeping the ball up in the air effortlessly. His best was seven-hundred and thirty five touches, which took him quite a bit of time. But he was at two-hundred at the time. Maybe he would make it there, he had no idea.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Finsbury Park

Leonette had come to the park to unwind after the stresses of summer began catching up with her. Between her sister running off on her own and David hanging with Sapphire she didn't know what bothered her more. Not to mention her OWLs were driving her insane already with all the studying.

Watching everyone in the park Leonette knew that they were happy. If only she was that happy. Maybe that's why her father put her into sports as a younger child. It kept her mind off things. Of course then she showed signs of magic as was expected, thus walked away from muggle life and took up flying.

Walking through the park trails Leonette looked up at the sky deep in thought about, everything. When she heard a ball the brunette looked back down in front of her and spotted Theo. Although surprised to see him, he was just want she needed right now. "Hey football fanatic!" she called out to him. "Funny seeing you here." she added as she walked up to him. What were the odds of two magically gifted teens blending into muggle society running into one another?

With: Theo

Wearing: The Lone Wolf

OOC: Sorry for the wait

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 pm
It's all around me, and I can't wish this away...
You so amaze me, you took my monster away...
Wake me, c'mon and wake me up now!
I want to cut off my strings and break-
Loose of your control of me...
Cut your strings and be free with me!
Everybody, shake your body...
Lift your hands, stop fronting...

User Image

{ ASTERIA FREY } - {ASTER} - { AGE NINE } - { MUGGLEBORN }
You're just a puppet: Triumphant - To all the marionettes: Ha! - If you're gonna run: Pamela - How fast ya gonna run: Finsbury Park

Aster raised a blonde eyebrow, resisting the urge to impatiently demand that the other girl just show her already. She didn't really want to scare her off. She might go running around telling everyone that Aster was an X-man. Which was obviously not true, but still. Aster had seen enough other children brought low by the mere mention of lice or cooties in relation to them. Adults were stupid; they thought the only people who gossiped were teenage girls. Yeah. Right. She saw that she was being eyed and scuffed at some dirt with her shoe, too tense to straighten up any taller.

"Fine," she agreed, probably far too quickly, insanely curious as to what this girl could or could not do. She waited in anticipation, anxious in spite of herself, and dug her nails into her palms as something- a bud, she realized in alarm, and what was more, it was blooming. Aster was lucky. This was... not luck. Luck didn't make flowers grow without rain or sunshine or soil. Aster knew what magic was, she wasn't stupid. Magic was Santa Claus and finding extra socks, and weird noses in your house at night. She'd just never seen it like this before. "Yeah," she barely managed to avoid stuttering, and forced herself to remain in place and not take a tiny step backwards. She wasn't scared, she assured herself.

Feeling as though she had to somehow prove she was just as talented or lucky or whatever- she didn't know what to think anymore. She had always assumed the weird stuff she did was luck, because it always seemed like luck. This girl, Pamela, as she introduced herself, seemed to think it was superpowers. She took the flower hesitantly, and held it in the palm of her hand. It was real and alive. Not a trick or joke. Now she was just confused. Still, she wasn't complaining about what she or the other girl could do, if they were related. "I can jump off the top of stairs and still land on my feet, and I don't get hurt much at all even when I should a lot, and other things happen- I can't do that, though," she confessed, in a frank, abrupt rush. She felt deprived. If Pamela could do that, why couldn't she? She stared at the flower in her hand, but nothing happened.

I'LL BRING IT ON IF I HAVE TO, TO ALL THOSE STILL SLEEPING!

Cara MiaKitty

And if you're gonna jump, how high can you jump?
All you perpetrators, walking around fronting!
What?! You fakers afraid to stand for something?!
Marauders on a mission...
Hitting ya with air ammunition!
At war with the puppet master...
I'll bring it on if I have to!
To all the people still sleeping...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image

β„‚π•Œβ„β„π”Όβ„•π•‹π•ƒπ•
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          8 Years Old
                                                          Looking Adorable at the park with Mum and Aster
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ How did she do that?! ❞

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Who am I? ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          Who am I? ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          But a sound of tomorrow ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela had to admit, she was nervous about the other girl's response to her powers. After all, just because she could do things too didn't mean it wouldn't freak her out. She watched her carefully after she offered the small daisy, hoping her smile didn't look as anxious as she felt. Aster took the flower from her, which made her relax ever so slightly. "I've never shown anyone before," she chirped. She listened as the blonde described her own abilities, noting that apparently she thought it wasn't quite the same thing as what Pamela was capable of. The eight year old grinned. "You can jump off the stairs and not get hurt? That's amazing! I get hurt all the time, it's not fun. I broke my arm once because I jumped off a swing, I had to go to the doctor. It wasn't fun," she said, holding up her arm, showing off a scar from how she'd scraped it against the ground when she'd landed. She didn't really remember it that clearly, she'd only been five when it had happened. Still, she remembered enough. It had hurt more than anything else she'd ever felt, and going to the hospital wasn't fun. "And, I think that lots of people can do lots of different things! It'd be boring if we were all the same, right? I can make flowers... you... you're like a cat! They always land on their feet, you know." This was declared with a large smile, showing off the fact that she had recently lost a couple of teeth. Honestly, Pamela didn't quite know why she could make flowers bloom in her hand, and didn't particularly see how it would be useful. Well, unless she was someone's flower girl in a wedding, maybe. But as it stood, Aster's power seemed infinitely more useful, at least to Pamela's mind.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I don't know much 'bout anything,
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ That you'd have me do;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ I don't care much 'bout anything,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cept for the love in your heart

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:53 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo kept the ball in the air, currently at two hundred fifty touches. He kept going and kept going until from nowhere, he heard a voice that was actually familiar to him, and not to mention...extremely random. But, her voice coming out of nowhere caused him to hit the ball on the wrong side of the foot and sent the ball off to the side. He really didn't care to be honest. He always got around two hundred per shot; so really, he could do it again. He turned to the girl, a smile on his face.

"Hey Leo! How have you been?" he said to her, touching the ball up into his hand. She had called him a football fanatic? He really wasn't a fanatic at all. He was a player, which he regarded as much different, but he really couldn't say anything anymore. No, he was still a football player, just a football player that was not allowed to play. He had no doubt in his mind that he could just go out and play at an even higher level than he left at. He was older; so he probably would be much faster. That was one thing that he did have...and that was speed. Let's just say, no one would ever want to race him because they would lose, which was part of the reason why he scored so many goals when he was growing up...of course...when he had no idea he was a wizard either.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

Watching Theo send the ball off to the side Leonette totally didn’t mean to mess him up. Though knowing him it wasn’t a big deal at all. They both seemed pretty bored by the looks of things anyway, not to mention they both seemed equally bothered by something in their lives. No surprise there really when you think about it.

Leonette gave Theo’s question some thought. How had she been? Between her sister and her boyfriend she really didn’t know. Sure David was fine he hadn’t done anything that would even make her think things weren’t good between them. However Sapphire secretly irked her. She just really knew how to get under the Gryffindor’s skin. β€œI’ve been alright I guess.” Leonette answered Theo. β€œHow about you?” she added. β€œWhat’s new?”

OOC: Would have posted this sooner but it was one a totally different computer sweatdrop

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:14 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo got the ball as he waited for an answer, picking it up and setting it beside him. He didn't make any motion to kick the thing however...he just couldn't even take the chance with somehow breaking the law. He already was bending it just about as far as it could go to be ever seen with the ball, but he knew he couldn't push it too far. He still absolutely hated the fact that he couldn't play anymore. He had seen some of his friends and they tried to get him to play and all he could say was no. It started to really alienate him from his muggle friends, but maybe it was for the best...he didn't know...he just didn't like it.

He listened to Leo's answer, noting how she took a few seconds to answer. Pauses were never good...pauses actually seemed like they always lead to the fact that there is something wrong, but Theo would look like a complete idiot if he asked about it and there truly was nothing wrong...so he laid back on that question.

"Yeah, I mean, I've definitely had better summers. I'd actually rather be at school right now, which is something I myself never thought would say," he said to her, making sure that he didn't say the school name because there were muggles around. He always was extra careful in the muggle world, just because he didn't know if there was another rule barring this...and another one barring that. It almost made living amongst the muggles impossible at times, or well...rather boring sounds more like it.

"And nothing is new really. Everything is just really...boring. I don't have a thing to do around her anymore. I did want to go check out a friendly that England is playing in a couple days. They are playing Finland, but I figured I'd might as well go see it. I guess that is the only thing new right now," he said, scratching the back of his head and shaking his head. It was really a shame that he seriously couldn't do anything. He could be like any other kid and go get food...or walk around and buy things, but he just wasn't that type of kid...ever.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

Leonette in many ways agreed with Theo. She wanted to be at school right now but on the other hand she didn’t because that’s where her problems were. β€œI know the feeling. Unfortunately my problems may or may not follow me there.” She told him honestly. Why was life so complicated? β€œWell that would be fun and certainly make up for your boredom.” Leonette replied knowing that he used to play football all the time. Unfortunately that had to stop when he became a wizard.

β€œHey I know how you feel Theo trust me.” Leonette assured him. She too played all the time doing a number of things but she did muggle sports. All of them she had to give up because she was a witch. However she would much rather be what she was then not at all. The only thing that made her feel a little better about it was that her and her cousin would still kick the ball around in the privacy of her own home. β€œI could say I’ve had better summers too, what with hardly seeing David all summer and my sister going missing. People say I over react when she disappears, but honestly someone has to worry right?”

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:27 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo listened to her, wondering what kind of problems she was talking about. "Problems? Everything alright?" he asked her, hoping she was alright. And hoping nothing bad was happening in her life, but he would find out about that a little further in the conversation. "Yeah it would, but I'd much rather just go out and play with my buddies, which we both know I can't do. I keep having to give them excuses that are just pretty weak. It pretty much just alienating me from my friends here. No point of even keeping them to be honest," he said to her, referring to his muggle friends, which he pretty much had none of them left. He had his one old best friend, but a rift started to come between them. A few arguments here and there and now. Like he said, there was no point in keeping them because the differences between them were now just a little too much.

"I do trust you Leo. I was supposed to play professionally though. Really, it just added to it. I tell you one thing, I was good enough," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders as he reminisced on his football days. It was a shame that they were over, but he couldn't control it...and unfortunately, wizards never make attempts to modernize at all in that respect. Theo thoroughly didn't believe that they would go as far as burning people at the suspicions of having magical powers. Nowadays, everyone was just a little smarter than just to go on a hunch, then again, gambling is all a hunch; so maybe he was wrong about that.

When she started talking about her summer, he instantly felt a little bad. Because it seemed that she had been going through a lot more than he had. "Wait, wait, wait...your sister disappeared? Like what do you mean by disappears...? Like ran away? Don't you just have younger sisters?" he asked her, wondering what the heck was happening. "Is she still gone?" he asked her, wondering what she would be doing here if the girl was still out and about. He could only imagine how much everyone would be worrying; so maybe she wasn't still gone.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

Leonette couldn’t help but feel bad for Theo. β€œIt must be hard, having to turn them down. I know losing friends because of anything isn’t easy, especially this.” She said solemnly. β€œI’m not about to tell you to look on the bright side because I know that’s not an easy thing to do, but you know you still have friends. I mean, I’m your friend and I’d be more than happy to hang out with you. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve kicked a football around in my backyard.” Leonette told him trying to look at the positives. Unlike Theo, Leonette understood the reason why they didn’t want witches and wizards playing muggle sports. Being magically gifted, there was no way of making sure that someone wouldn’t cheat. So to keep it far they banned them from ever playing.

β€œEverything’s fine.” Leonette assured her friend. Maybe she shouldn’t have said that her sister had gone missing. β€œYeah I do, it’s not as bad as it sounds though…” she told him before explaining. β€œI was studying in my room and Mira was in hers reading. When I came out of my room I noticed my youngest sister Grace wasn't anywhere in the house. So I panicked, turns out she just went to the library without telling anyone.” She explained. β€œShe was back probably as quick as she left.” Leonette felt so stupid for worrying as much as she did but that's just who she was, she tended to worry about almost anything.

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:07 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

"It is, but hey, that's life," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders and listening to the rest of what she had to say. Everything the girl had said was very well true. "Well yeah, I do have friends. Of course I have friends, it's just the fact that I can't see the pitch anymore really, but I would definitely be okay with kicking a ball around in your backyard. I'm always game for football," he said to her, smiling at the thought of actually playing with someone instead of just shooting on the goal in his backyard or coming out to this park to get some touches in. He honestly looked for any opportunity to play that wouldn't necessarily break the law, rather, just bend it a little bit.

"You sure?" he asked, making sure she knew she could talk if she definitely had a problem. He wasn't the best source of advice, but he always could listen. Sometimes people learned what they needed to do just by saying it out loud. "Jeez...that's a close call. I mean, I can't really relate to it, not having any brothers or sisters...or biological parents...or...well, I can't relate to it," he said, chuckling at what he just said. When he started saying it, he didn't realize just how much he couldn't relate to having any family whatsoever. His adopted parents were nice and they presented great models in his life, but they could never fully be his parents, just because he knew he was adopted. "But I'm glad she's back."

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 am
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

β‚΄qΡ†Ρ—Π¬ || TΡˆΡ—ΠΈ || MΡ‘cΠ½aΠΏΡ—c

════════════════════════

Chalmes watched Chance as the young toddler ran from one thing to another. It was cold, yeah, but Chalmes couldn't just stay cooped up in the house. He had bundled the two of them up and taken them both out with a football, figuring they could kick it around or something. Not that he'd admit it, but he was slightly hoping that maybe it was a fluke that Chance supposedly did magic. Well, until one day Chalmes got tackled by his son and noticed the white shirt he had been wearing was now an odd purple and green. He then spent the next several hours trying to see if he could get the shirt to be white again, which failed miserably until it just changed back randomly. Chalmes set the ball down and kicked it over, and then nearly facepalmed as Chance looked at the ball and picked it up to carry to the slide. Well, there went his brilliant idea. He followed behind, taking the ball from Chance long enough to see the kid climb up the slide and then hold out his hands for the football. "You know, it's probably easier to slide down without the ball, right?" At Chance's emphatic shake of his head, Chalmes sighed and handed the ball up. Seriously. he sometimes couldn't get why kids did some of the things they did.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: And let's hope that when we get back home, he'll have worn himself out...
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Ξ±gΡ” thrΡ”Ρ” ❖ ΟƒrphΞ±n ❖ Ξ±rtΓ­st Ξ±t hΡ”Ξ±rt

lΓ­ttlΡ” ΟƒnΡ” whΡ”n Ρ‡Οƒu plΞ±Ρ‡,❖
dΟƒn't Ρ‡Οƒu mΓ­nd whΞ±t thΡ”Ρ‡ sΞ±Ρ‡.❖
lΡ”t thΟƒsΡ” Ρ”Ρ‡Ρ”s spΞ±rklΡ” Ξ±nd shΓ­nΡ”,❖
nΡ”vΡ”r Ξ± tΡ”Ξ±r, Π²Ξ±Π²Ρ‡ Οƒf mΓ­nΡ”.❖

Driskol wandered in the park, a smile on his face. He had on his favorite hat and a warm jacket, since it was chilly out. He liked field trip days, particularly this one, since they went to the park. The boy climbed up the slide, the ladder cold on his fingers. He giggled when he slid down, immediately running to do it again. He loved the park, even when it was cold! He ran over to the bench with their bags and sipped out of his water bottle, then he tucked it back, before running excitedly to the swings. It was hard to jump backward into a swing, so he crawled on backward, then stood, before plopping down. He kicked his feet wildly, wondering why he wasn't going anywhere. He tugged on the chains of the swing, pouting when he didn't move anywhere.

❖frΟƒm Ρ‡Οƒur hΡ”Ξ±d dΟƒwn tΟƒ Ρ‡Οƒur tΟƒΡ”s,
❖чσu'rΡ” nΟƒt much, gσσdnΡ”ss knΟƒws.
❖вut Ρ‡Οƒu'rΡ” sΟƒ prΡ”cΓ­Οƒus tΟƒ mΡ”,
❖swΡ”Ρ”t Ξ±s cΞ±n Π²Ρ”, Π²Ξ±Π²Ρ‡ Οƒf mΓ­nΡ”.

The Shiny Furret

{OoC:}

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas