Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Teи Yeαяš Ołđ
                                                          Looking Friendly at the Park with Oma and Benny
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I hope everyone gets along. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Lıνıи' м ø κ ø נ υ м в ı e ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          A¢яøšš α ω ħ ı я ł ı и' š e α ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ređ яυввłe ıиα gøłđeи ħıłł ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx
                                                          Heч иøω ħανe чøυ ħ α đ ч ø υ я f ı ł ł ? ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian was surprised when they were approached by a girl who looked about their age, one who was definitely not Caty. He blinked oddly at her, but smiled all the same. "Nah, you're not interrupting anything, we just got here! I'm Bastian, this is my cousin Benny, an' that's Oma," he said, pointing to them each in turn. "We're waiting on-"

spaceBefore he could finish the sentence, Caty had arrived and wrapped him in a hug. He returned it excitedly, grinning ear to ear when she said that her da had brought treats for them all. He glanced over at his cousin and winked. "Told ya. Caty's da's always got stuff. He makes candy an' sweets!" The blonde boy was also excited at the mention of the swords, since he always loved swordfighting. He actually liked any sort of fighting, as long as it was fake. It was fun! And sometimes, yeah, they got a little hurt, but not bad, and no one did anything bad on purpose. "I won't get rusty! I gotta teach Benny! If he wants to learn, anyway. But, I'm not gonna be nearly as good a teacher as you, so next Summer you'll have to make sure he's not sloppy!" Bastian told her with a smile.

spaceThe older woman smiled as Ciaran greeted her, ignoring his wave and moving forward to pull the man into a hug. "So good to see you, Ciaran! It is a lovely day, da? Perfect for a picnic," she said cheerfully. What she really meant was, perfect for getting the man out of his house and out of his shop. She wasn't a gossip, she just liked to remain informed about what all was going on in the lives of the people she cared about... Alright, so she was a bit of a gossip. But she had the best intentions. She didn't go spreading rumors, she kept everything she learned to herself. But she did like to know. And thanks to several sources, she had pieced together that Ciaran was having a rough time dealing with his divorce. Given what she knew about said divorce, she wasn't surprised. But she did want to try and get the man out and about and on with his life... For his own good, obviously. Which was why she was incredibly pleased that he'd elected to bring her to the picnic himself rather than relying on someone else to do so.

spaceThe arrival of Balder and Frida was met with an excited smile from Bastian, and a pleased look on the part of his grandmother. The young boy was pleased that everyone had made it, and that they were going to make a new friend in Monika (or, he hoped they would). Oma, for her part, was pleased to be around someone who would hopefully be helpful in getting Ciaran out of his shell. Bastian gestured towards Monika with a smile. "Guys, this is Monika! She's gonna join us... I think," he said, offering the new girl a sheepish expression. Oma, meanwhile looked around the nearby area, curious. "I trust you have a parent nearby, da?" she asked, wondering what sort of parent would let such a young girl wander up to a group of strangers, completely unsupervised. She imagined he or she was just watching, though couldn't understand why the parent wouldn't want to meet the adults.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☼ ☼ ☼ Dαи¢ıи' ¢øмeš и α т υ я α ł ł ч
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Tø тħøše ωħø ł e т ı т в e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Jıиgłe-נαиgłe αиđ α נυšт g ı ν e ı и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Heч мαи, α я e ч ø υ ł ı š т e и ı и ' ?

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - ... -
                                                          - ... -

Oma #E30B5C

scurd

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
Emily ran into the park with her father, Griffith. She had her sights right on the playground. Her father saw where she was headed and chased after her so he could keep her in view. Once reaching the playground, Emily stood right in front of the swing. She looked over at her father "Can I go on the swing daddy?". Griffith looked at the swing to make sure it was in good condition and told her she could. Emily quickly got on the swing set and started to swing. She looked around at the world below her pretending she was flying. "Daddy, I can't wait until I m old enough to have a broom." Griffith looked at her and laughed. He then told her that flying isn't necessarily all it's cracked up to be. "Oh pish posh, I bet it's the best thing in the world."
OOC: text text text
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtє

Dris was very excited to go to the park with his Nan, even more so because there seemed to be other kids here playing! He hurried to the swings, looking over when he heard the blonde girl beside him talking about flying on a broom. "You fly too?! I'mma gonna be a professional! That's what my daddy James is! He's the bestest Seeker in the whole wide world!" The boy kicked his feet, swinging through the sky. Man, now he wished he had his broom to fly on too!

Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴄʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Oʀ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴏʙᴄᴀᴛ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ɢʀɪɴɴᴇᴅ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

ςคภ ץ๏ย թคเภt ฬเtђ คll tђє ς๏l๏ยгร ๏Ŧ tђє ฬเภ๔?

{OoC}
Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
Emily looked over at the kid who started to swing next to her and smiled. "Yeah, I fly too, but I have to use my dad's broom and have him with me on it." She frowned "It can get boring sometimes as I can't control, but the sights are what I love" She smiled again and looked at the kid again "My name is Emily. What's your name?" She looked at the ground below her again and laughed.
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtє

Dris grinned at the girl, feeling a bit happier. "I have my very own broom! I'm really good, too! I'm gonna be a Seeker!" He grinned, happy to have a new friend. She said her name was Emily, then asked his. "I'm Driskol, but you can call me Dris, mkay?" He smiled, dimples showing in his cheeks. He debated asking Nan if they could get his broom and fly around, but he decided not to, since she seemed to be enjoying her nice book.

{OoC}
Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:46 am
User Image
Emily frowned a little when hearing he owns his own broom. "You are lucky, you get to have your own broom. I have to wait until flying class when I go to Beauxbatons. I wish I was born in the british aisles so I could attend Hogwarts, but I was born in France." Emily comes to a stop on the swing. "I want to be just like my dad, a Quidditch player in school and now works for an international quid ditch organization. Though I want to be a seeker when I grow up. My dad has been letting me use a training snitch he has." She smiled at her dad who was watching, then looked at Dris. "Hey Dris, do you like any muggle sports at all? My dad showed me this one sport I like, it's called futball, though some countries apparently call it soccer." Emily started to think I hope I did't just make myself sound stupid.
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtє

Dris nodded happily, knowing his luck to have a fancy broom. "Mmhmm. My daddy owns a quidditch store, and my god-daddy owns a whole quidditch team!" He grinned, wanting to someday play side by side with James. He didn't really realize they'd not be playing together, as there was only to be one Seeker. It didn't matter, though. The girl said she was going to Bo...bobaton? What the heck was that? She said something about not going to Hogwarts, so maybe it was a school. She asked about muggle sports, and he shrugged. "I know some. I don't really watch 'em much, 'cause I love quidditch so very much!" He giggled, now thinking of just how quick school, and therefore quidditch, were coming up.

{OoC}
Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
Emily looked at him "I love Quidditch as well, just wish I could own my own broom now so I could play." She looked down and frowned a little "You sure are lucky to have your dad owning the Quidditch shop." She quickly perked back up "I love that shop, My daddy takes me in there all the time. I haven't seen you though before." She started to wonder why she never saw him before. "You said your god-daddy owns a quid ditch team? Which one?" She asked with enthusiasm.
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:32 am
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtє

Dris felt bad when the girl said she wished she owned a broom. "Well, you can come to Daddy's shop and buy a broom! An-and say hi to me! I work there!" He grinned, proud to already have a job. Even Thaney and Kalin didn't have jobs! "I'm always there! Maybe I was paintin' in the office, though. I like painting a whole bunch!" He nodded, thinking he had been spending a bit more time in the office than out lately. When he asked about Jamesey's team, he smiled hugely. "Scotland Inner-nashional! MMhmm! And my Aunti Cyd's on the team, 'cept not this year, cause she's gonna have a baby, and Daddy Jamesy said she's gotta wait to play some more." He nodded, remembering Cyd saying she'd be returning after the baby. But she already had a baby, so Dris was still a bit confused.

{OoC}
Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image
Emily smiled "I love that team." She grinned a huge grin. "Also I will go to your shop when I am allowed to buy a broom. Until then I still have to use my dad's and be with him. 'e may be a tad bit overprotective" She looked at Dris in awe "You work at the broom shop? How? Your my age." She looked around "Also I was going to go to Quality Quidditch Supplies later, my daddy is going to be getting me some more training supplies from there." emily smiled finally finding a friend. "You are more then welcome to join us if you want."
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:03 am
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtє

Dris grinned when Emily said she loved the Scottish team. It was his favorite too. "Make sure you cheer extra loud, okay? They get kinda noisy and that way everyone can hear you!" She then promised to go to his shop when it came time to buying a broom, then said her daddy was a bit... overprotective? That was a weird word. "Okeydokey. I'mma gonna work there forever, so when you come in, I'll help you pick a super fast broom!" He laughed, smiling brightly. When she asked how he worked in the broom shop, he blinked a few times at her. "I just... do. My daddy owns it, so I go there to help. My other daddy owns the Owl shop, so I help there sometimes too, but usually my lil sister helps Daddy Milo. I like the quidditch shop so much more!" She mentioned their family going to the shop later that day, but he just shrugged. When asked to go along, he shook his head a bit. "I'm with my Nan today. She's gonna make us biscuits and nice lunch! I'm very excited!" He smiled, glancing at his Nan, who waved back.

{OoC}
Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:40 am
User Image
Emily grinned widely "I will be as loud as possible." She kicked her feet across the ground. "My daddy says we are moving soon. I am looking forward to the move but unsure of what the place is called." She looks at him. "I heard it will have great opportunities for advancement with his sporting job." Emily frowned "I'm nervous, I was too young to remember moving where I am now, and not sure how I am to react." Emily took a seat back in the swing but doesn't start moving. She looked at her dad and then to Dris. "Have you ever moved?"
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

คгtเรtรץภєรtђєtє

Dris smiled when Emily promised to cheer as loud as she could, then watched her feet kick up some dirt. She was moving? Oh no! Was it really far away? She said the move was good, but then she said she was scared. When she asked Dris if he'd ever moved, the boy looked down a bit. "Once, I remember. I moved when I got 'dopted by my daddies. It was really scary, 'cause everything was new." He remembered how hard that had been, then figured she'd have it a bit different. "But you get to stay with your daddy! And you'll get to have so much fun helping move! I got to help when my Auntie Cyd was movin', and we had fun finding where things should go! It was like a game!" He looked at her, his normal smile back in place. "It's kinda loud, and sometimes scary, but you've got family to go and be with and that's good." He hadn't liked all the bright colors and all, but now they were comforting to hear, even at bedtime.

{OoC}
Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
Emily smiled when hearing it wasn't bad to move, she just didn't know though as he knew nobody who lived in Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade. "My father says it is either Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley that we will be moving to." She started to think to herself If Diagon Alley is the place then atleast I know somebody there. She smiled. "Hey Dris, maybe we can convince my dad to purchase me a broom early" She giggled.
Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image

The sun blazed up above, but for once in the last week, it was bearable as long as one dressed appropriately and wore sunscreen. The ten year old reeked of it. “You’ll burn if you don’t put any on,” Ariana warned her earlier this morning. ‘Course, whether or not she wanted to wear it, her mum wouldn’t let her leave the house without it. Not while she was so pasty, anyway. Mackenzie rarely tanned – not that she ever tried. But y’know how some kids managed to get at least one shade darker just from playing outside in shorts and a t-shirt for a couple hours? Unfortunately, Mackenzie was not one of those kids. She could be outside all day, but as long as she was out, she’d be wearing too much sun block – which must’ve prevented her from tanning. Though if she didn’t wear any, her skin would turn red within an hour.

Skipping through the grass with Ariana following several meters behind on the path, Mackenzie’s eyes fell on the playground. Her skips turned into a jog until a furry creature caught her attention. It was big and black and had the cutest little nose. The ten year old adored dogs – especially if they were large! The little ones were always too yappy. Mackenzie began jogging towards the dog instead of the playground. As she approached it, she slowed her pace into a walk and asked the owner, “Can I pet your dog?” Upon receiving an assuring “yes” from the woman, Kenzie dropped down on her knees to get to the animal’s height and began scratching behind its ears.

((outfit in top picture))

Diamond Wales

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas