Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:58 pm
Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father | Divorced

Darcy chuckled at the woman's observation about her young son and completely understood her about how their children think they're older than what they are. He honestly preferred the active nature of children rather than the early stages of figuring out their motor skills. He grinned once more as she shook his hand and introduced herself and her son before hearing the cries of his son then the thud of his small body colliding with his leg sobbing about how he had fallen and hurt himself. He took it in stride as his sleeve was used to clean his snotty nose (he was rather used to it plus he could just scorgify it later without any witnesses) and though he would probably get told for it later picked up his son and cuddled him close. "It's alright, you're alright, I bet it just shook you up a bit that's all." Darcy told his son patting him on his back and letting him cry. He tried to remember if there was ever a time he had gone crying to his father for one thing or another and had probably learned by the time he was Will's age that the old drunk hadn't been reliable for anything, let alone comfort. So when he had first become a father he had made sure to always be available and to always be loving towards them for any sort of issue, especially the small ones since those were usually the biggest in their childish eyes. Within reason of course. Out the corner of his eye he caught Orion tugging at his mother's lapel which reminded him of their companions and turned with Will in his arms to face them. "Will, these are our new acquaintances Miss Heist and her son Orion. Can you say hello?" Darcy asked the boy with a soft pat on his head.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Agє ƑσυяƑυтυяє Hσgωαятѕ Sтυ∂єηтOηƖу Ƭωιη

Will was grateful for his father as he wiped his eyes and nose on the man's sleeve, sobs still leaving from the boy. Even better, he was lifted in the air so he could cuddle more properly. The blonde nuzzled his face into his dad's chest, using him for protection from the world. When told that he was just a little bit shaken up, blue eyes turned to gaze upward. "Jus' a little shaky up." He swung his legs a bit, then rocked his body to try and be shaky for Darcy. A small grin crept on his teary face, the boy accepting that he mustn't be hurt anymore. After that, Darcy introduced the pretty lady and her baby. His name was Orion? That was a strange name... but Will decided he rather liked it. He looked over at them, then decided he'd be nice and friendly too. "I'm Will'am Darcy Bennett, and this is my Daddy. His name's Darcy... and that's my second name, 'cause I like it." He nodded once, pretty sure he picked his name at some point. He really didn't know how he got his name, but he liked that he had his daddy's name right snuggly in the middle.

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏɪɴ' sᴛʀᴏɴɢ. Rɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Iᴛ's ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Iᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs
Iᴛ's ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴀɴ. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Hᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ, ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ
Hᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ, ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴀʏ

Ɲσω тнєяє'ѕ ησтнιη' ѕтαη∂ιη' ιη συя ωαу
The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am
I called it, I called it, I called it the moon sea;
It is a cruel dream; at the end of my day your gravity-
Reaches such a long way, here in the moon sea....
Don’t share the past, if you won’t share your heart!
All that we share is the view of these stars.

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ
ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ
ɦɛɨֆȶ

քʊʀɛɮʟօօɖ ʍօȶɦɛʀɖʊʀʍֆȶʀǟռɢ ɢʀǟɖʊǟȶɛʍʊɢɢʟɛ ʟɨǟֆօռ օʄʄɨƈɛ

Ned bent slightly to put the struggling Ray down, just as the man- Darcy- picked his son up. She almost laughed at the sudden role reversal; Ray seemed just fine now, holding onto her skirt for support with a small fist as he stared up at the man and the boy, while the little boy- William- was still teary-eyed, although he seemed to be rapidly calming, to her relief. It would have been a bit awkward had the poor thing gone into full on meltdown mode; she'd been in that situation with Ray before, and it had not been fun. "It's very nice to meet you, William," she said politely; the thing that most struck her were the boy's piercing blue eyes. Her own were green, which often got them commented on them, but she had never seen eyes that blue, and while Darcy seemed to have blue eyes as well, they were paler in comparison to his son's. Perhaps he got them from his mother. "Orion's middle name is Alastair," she commented with a small smile. "But I think Darcy is a lovely name." Her son wasn't named after anyone in particular- certainly not his father, certainly not her father- she supposed she could have named him after Sparrow, the closest to any important male figure in her life, but that had just seemed... strange.

"Willa," said Ray, to her surprise, narrowing his eyes at the older boy. He was promptly distracted by a dandelion in the grass and crouched down to rip it up.

OOC:
Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

There are diamonds on the floor you can’t take back.
There’s an eyelash on the board, does she wear black?
All the violence that I swore you could have back.
There’s red varnish on the door, I don’t wear that.
From up so high, I can hardly decide...
If you’re waving hello or waving goodbye.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:21 am
is a chance you seize.

Darcy laughed softly as his son attempted to shake himself in his arms taking his earlier words a bit too seriously but at least he knew his son wasn't hurt. The tips of his ears pinked as Will then decided to do a formal introduction while reiterating his own name and speaking as though he had somehow chosen his middle name. He had forgotten Will was at the precocious age where one could literally say whatever they were thinking at any given moment but since he still saw some form of smile on the other woman's face he figured it was still fine. She even played along with him and giving her own son's middle name in trade.At the compliment of his name Darcy coughed once to perhaps clear the color from his ears and perhaps a little of his embarrassment. "I'm glad you think so. I was always sort of reminded of Emily Dickinson myself." he said with a wry grin. He didn't notice her appraisal of his son's eye color because he was too busy being amused with the almost serious nature of her toddler as clung to his mother's skirt before surprising him by saying his son's first name. Or almost saying it actually. "That was a very good try. You are a very smart lad." Darcy congratulated him with a grin before lowering Will down to meet him face to face. To date, his son didn't have many playmates since his sisters had gone, and to his knowledge even before that he didn't have many then either. It pained him because he never wanted his son to grow up as friendless as he had and though Orion was a bit younger than who he would pick, he was sure Will wouldn't be too rough with the toddler.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Will held tight to his daddy's shirt, using it one final time to wipe his eyes. Miss Heist said it was nice to meet Will, so he smiled a bit shyly. She seemed nice. He watched her a minute, thinking her blonde hair and green eyes made her quite a special lady. Everyone in his family had had brown hair and blue eyes, with him and his twin being the exception as blondes. He rather liked his pale hair, as it made him look fancy. Miss Heist said her baby's middle name was Alastair, and the older boy wondered why he was named after some stairs. Well.. not some. All stairs. He looked at the kid just as the lady said she liked the name Darcy. "That's your name, Daddy!" He listened to his dad comment about someone named Emily, but he didn't know an Emily... unless that was Miss Heist's name. Will went back to watching Orion, looking surprised when he tried to say William. "Dad!! Tha's my name!" He grinned a bit more, but dropped it to a confused frown as he was lowered, then set on the ground. "Yep, baby 'Rion. My name's Will'am!" He looked at the younger boy, who looked intent on squishing a flower. In prompt thinking, the older boy pulled up some grass and sprinkled it on Orion's head with a mischievous grin.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:42 pm

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ
ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ
ɦɛɨֆȶ

Ned smiled at the literary reference. "Austen was the one who seemed especially fond of it, but I prefer Dickinson anyways- If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain, and so on." Her son looked less than impressed with her quotation, but looked even less fond of the congratulations he received from the strange man. His expression seemed to say 'I'm aware'. Ned looked vaguely proud, relieved Ray seemed to be being tempted into opening his mouth for once. He could stand to be a bit more chatty.

Ray blinked slowly in surprise when grass was sprinkled over his head, and for a split second Ned was convinced he was about to start bawling again. Instead of a disgruntled look came over his round face, and he swiped at the grass in his hair before chucking the dandelion clenched in his fist at the older boy. "Ray!" he snapped indignantly, but Ned tsked in warning from above him and he settled for a pout instead of a full on tantrum.

OOC:
Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 am
is a chance you seize.

Darcy smiled wider as the young woman not only got his reference but corrected him (admittedly he got them confused and only knew Austen well due to movie dates with Jane) but quoted from her as well. He saw Will get excited that her young son could almost say his name while creating a nickname for the toddler which from his disgruntled looking face he wasn't sure he agreed with but he thought it was rather amusing. What wasn't though was when his son decided to trickle grass over the tinier boy's head before he retaliated by throwing a dandelion and saying what he supposed was his real nickname. "William!" he told his son sternly; he was happy the toddler settled just to pout instead of doing a meltdown like his age group was prone to do. "You should apologize to Orion and play nicely." Darcy instructed his son before looking apologetically at the other woman. "I'm so sorry about this, Will knows better about playing nicely." he apologized before shooting his son a slightly less stern but more disapproving look.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Will watched the grown-ups talk about people he'd never heard of, not sure what they were saying. There was a kid in his pre-primary class named Austin so maybe him? She'd said Austin! Maybe he was her friend? But that'd be awful strange. He went back to focusing on little Orion, who was still pulling up flowers. After sprinkling grass on the kiddo's head, he heard two names shouted out. One was Ray, the other was his own. Will looked up at his father, then with a rather indignant tone, responded. "What, Dad?" He turned his nose in the air, not sure why he was in trouble. Ray had been pulling up weeds! He was told to apologize and play nice, so he snorted, then turned toward the younger boy. "'M sorry, little baby Ray." He really wasn't sorry, and he couldn't see why he ought to be, but he wasn't going to argue with dad, lest they have to go home. He listened to his dad apologize to Miss Heist, even though she didn't even say she was angry. Why was it so important? Will grabbed another clump of grass and tugged it from the ground, but this time sprinkled it on the grass beside him, so he wouldn't get scolded again.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:58 pm

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ
ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ
ɦɛɨֆȶ

Ned wondered if the man thought she was too permissive; after all, she hadn't really scolded Ray much at all. She did tend to spoil him a bit... well, a lot, but it was too easy to not bother, especially given his age. He was barely old enough to understand he was misbehaving, never mind be punished for it. She didn't remember ever being really allowed to misbehave as a child; her parents had been of the belief that when they did happen to see their children, they certainly didn't want to hear them, and a procession of harsh nannies, tutors, and governesses had all been quick to dole out reprimands and scoldings for any infractions, no matter how minor. She'd had a good deal more freedom to do what she liked once she began at Durmstrang, but she felt as if her teenage rebellion had occurred much later than normal, not until after the deaths of her mother and father. However, Darcy didn't come off as overly strict himself, just firm, and she was quick to accept the apology. "It's quite alright; no harm, no foul. Orion can be very moody himself at times; he's had some... difficult playdates," she shrugged. "I'm hoping he'll make some friends when he starts preschool in a year or two; he's not around little ones his age very often." She hadn't wanted to outright say, 'he has no siblings and I work fulltime', as that usually invited some sort of questions about the family as a whole. Ray looked as if he knew the older boy didn't mean a word of his apology, and was debating whether or not to throw a fit, but instead decided to just rip even more grass than Will had, to prove he was more efficient at brutalizing the natural world around them.

OOC:
Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 am
is a chance you seize.

Darcy just sighed, more disappointed in himself than in Will considering that his absenteeism from the home most days resulted in Jane doing most of the disciplinary actions. Or considering how his children sometimes acted, lack thereof. He didn't want to be a strict parent or rather "the" strict parent, the ones the children never wanted to come to with everything even if it was just a hug and kiss. God knows he hadn't had that growing up and he certainly didn't want to have his own kids missing out on it, but that said he couldn't allow his children to grow up and continue their childish disrespect. For now he was just re-conditioning in a sense. For now he would take his son's "apology" but later when they were at home he would sit the four year old down and gently tell him how he should act around other children, especially younger children, that he's just met. Will was generally ok around kids his own age, from the little he saw of his interactions when picking him up from his daycare, but he was also a bit of a grump. Where exactly it came from he had no idea but there were times where he just didn't want to smile for anything and as sordid as it sounds he felt like he was failing as a father at those moments. So he genuinely enjoyed days like today when he acted like the little boy he truly was and not the sixty year old one he pretended to be. He just hoped Miss Heist didn't see him as one of those parents who just refused to discipline their children but he did feel a bit of his worry lessen as she explained that Orion (or perhaps Ray as the child in question had clearly said earlier) could be moody as well and had some troublesome playdates. Darcy nodded knowing her worry and hope that her son would make friends once he started socializing outside the home since he had had the same just a few short years ago. "I can understand that all to well. Despite his current disposition, Will can be a bit moody as well." He supposed "moody" was the more adult thing to say rather than "grumpy as hell." "And I wouldn't worry too much about him not getting friends, he's very smart and from what I've seen in our short interaction he's also quite forward. Perfect playground material." the father said with a grin and chuckle. He looked down viewing the children since he hadn't heard anything from them in a while and was amused to see them both slowly turning the grassy area around them into a dirt patch. A brief idea formed in his mind and he wondered if he would come across too forward if he voiced it. They had, after all, just met a short while ago and had narrowly avoided two potential meltdowns in that time frame. Maybe he would just be pushing his luck if he suggested they spend more time around one another, but he had gut feeling about the two. And while usually he used said feeling when dealing with followups and criminal details he could also see it helping him along here. He supposed the worse that could happen was her saying "no." "If it's not too forward, maybe we could schedule a playdate for the two of them? Erm, if you're comfortable with that I mean since I know we just met and everything." 'Great, you were doing great at first Darcy and then you just had to ramble,' he thought to himself with an internal groan and roll of his eyes.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Will glanced up at his dad when his rather.... bitter apology went unnoticed. Good. He wasn't in trouble, then! He wasn't very used to being in any sort of trouble since momma never really told him off. She didn't get upset at the girls either, but they tended to get praise easier. He needed structure, since he hadn't had as much affection. The grown ups were talking about pre-school, where he was now, and then talking that Ray was smart and stuff. But... why had Darcy called him moody? Was he moody, or was Ray? Blue eyes narrowed and turned on Darcy, the older of the children sporting a scowl. He wasn't moody! He grumped but went back to tearing up grass, seeing that Ray had started as well. When Darcy spoke again, Will jerked his head up to see him. He wanted a date?! "Benny, in my class... he said dating means you gotta kiss and icky stuff. I don't wanna kiss Ray. No dates, Daddy. You're not s'posed to kiss lil baby Ray. He's not even your kid!" The boy dawned a glare, this one showing his rather obvious displeasure in the thought of having to kiss all over the other boy.... or having to share his dad ever again.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:24 pm

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ
ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ
ɦɛɨֆȶ

Ned could tell Mr. Bennett wasn't pleased with his son's reluctant response, but he seemed to be restraining himself from further scolding the boy for now. There wasn't much sense in humiliating the child in public, after all. Ned didn't consider herself a parenting expert by any means, but seeing other mothers or father loudly berate their children in front of an audience had always been off-putting. "I'm sure they'll grow out of it," Ned said quickly, as that was generally what you were supposed to say, one parent to another, when someone said something like that. "I was a fairly mopey child myself." Not that she'd really come so far, she thought dryly, but at least it didn't get in the way of her mothering her son. She smiled at the mention of Ray's intelligence; all mothers probably thought their sons were very clever, but she was sure it wasn't just her. The blonde woman was about to agree before the man even finished the sentence; rarely did offers of play dates get extended towards her. Any nerves Darcy might have displayed flew completely over her head in her rush to agree. "That sounds lovely," Ned said immediately, looking almost relieved as she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I'd love for Orion to have someone else small to socialize with-," She was about to ask what days were good for them, when Will piped up, distracting her. She resisted the urge to laugh at his outrage, but managed to keep her composure. "A playdate is when you get together with someone else to play, not anything else," she promised. "No one will have to kiss anyone else." Ray appeared to be sticking his tongue out at the older boy in the meanwhile.

OOC:
Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:46 am
is a chance you seize.

Darcy found it rather refreshing that Miss Heist didn't comment on his parenting style, or lack thereof, but instead just tried to amend the situation by saying that the children would grow out of it and also mentioning that she herself had been rather mopey in her youth. It made a surprised chuckle come from his from seeing a composed and put together young lady say "mopey." He was sure Jane had said a fair few times when describing him, herself, or one of the children but it was probably best not to dwell on such specifics. Not if he actually wanted to enjoy the remainder of the day. He was surprised from his thoughts by the mother agreeing to his idea of a playdate between the two young boys and grinned in relief. The father was about to agree that it'd be nice for both of them when his own son decided to pop up spouting what limited knowledge he knew of dates and that he didn't want one with Ray. Unlike Miss Heist, he couldn't contain his laughter and easily crouched down to Will's height in order to add on to her simple explanation. "We don't mean an adult date, those are for the hand holding and kissy stuff and you don't have to do that until you're muchmuch older. Like thirty." Darcy told him lightly ruffling the boy's soft golden blonde hair. He didn't miss Ray's reaction but he truly hoped his son did.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Will wasn't upset that his dad neglected to punish him for his heartless response. He dug in his backpack and grabbed out a few of his toy trucks, happily rolling them in the grass. The boy crashed a few of the trucks, then filled the little backhoe with some more grass he ripped up, then he dumped the grass on a little school tram. He cackled quietly, wishing someone would squish the bus he took to pre-school so he'd never have to go again. Actually... maybe a huge lorry could just drive through his school and squish everyone... except him, of course. He was too important to be squished. After he'd mentioned his distaste in having a date with Ray, Miss Heist told him they'd just get together to play, nothing else and no one would kiss. Good. Kisses were grodie. Darcy cemented the point by saying he wouldn't have to kiss people until he was thirty. "I don't wanna play wit--- Don't you put out your tongue at me, stupid baby Ray!" The older boy glared, his nostrils flaring with his sudden burst of anger. Now he really, really didn't want to have a date with Ray!

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:19 am

User Image
ɛʟʊռɛɖ
ƈʀɨֆȶօɮɛʟ
ɦɛɨֆȶ

Ned blushed slightly when he chuckled over her use of the word 'mopey', and supposed it was better than her completely devolving into baby talk, which was far too easy to do when the majority of her conversations were had with a toddler. If she'd thought she didn't have much of a social life before, she'd been delusional. It was nothing compared to trying to get out of the house after a pregnancy, even more so after she'd gone back to work, probably too soon. But she'd just felt so entirely hollow and at a loss immediately after Ray's birth. Things were better now, obviously, but she could already feel herself stressing about the future. She didn't want her son raised in isolation, after all. The blonde smiled as Darcy better explained what a play date was to his son, and then winced as the little boy noticed the face Ray was pulling. She could hardly claim it was inadvertent; however young he might be, Ray was very, very smart. Sensing a brawl might be about to start up, she scooped her son off the ground, giving him a stern look for instigating Will. He ignored her, squirming in her arms. Ned wasn't really sure what was normal preschool age temper and what wasn't, but she didn't quite feel like telling off someone else's child at the moment, especially not with their father right there. "I'm so sorry," she said somewhat dismally to Darcy, trying to make it clear that her apology was in reference to her own son... and not his.

OOC:
Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff