Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

A frown, then a sigh. He wasn’t the only one suffering today. Being hit with the Cruciatus curse, it was only a matter of time before Regret collapsed, sweat covering his body as it writhed in pain. The snake felt like he was being skinned alive, yet no physical sign of abuse scarred his body. Of course it would take a toll on him, mentally though. Of course it would show. Of course Regret would venture outside for everybody to see his pained expression. The pain.

But the woman, Content, was not in the state in which Regret left her in. She didn’t act strong at the moment, but rather an emotional mess, for the lack of a better description. Lots have happened for the both of them over the past couple hours, Regret could tell. “I’m fine,” Regret said. Although different, he still didn’t want others to worry about him. “I just tripped and fell. But what about you?” It wasn’t a total lie. He did collapse from the pain.

Honestly, Regret hadn’t expected to meet Content in such a place again. He thought that she would be out there somewhere, torturing more young men, judging by how much she loved to torture him over the past two days. Could this be karma? No, of course not. After all, Regret’s karma was nonexistent, hurting innocent people for no reason at all. Surely, repaying such sins would cost him dearly. Leave her, his father chastised. Not kill her, torture her, or hurt her. Just leave her. Ha. What a strange woman, to change his father's attitude.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Content looked at that face again, not sure if she knew him well enough yet to know if he was lying or telling the truth. But he was still cute to her. What a klutz, she thought to herself as he told her his story. Whether he was lying or not, it didn't matter to her. In time, he would eventually feel comfortable enough to tell her the truth. Or he would continue to be unnerved by her presence. Either way, Content knew that, with time, came trust. Whether he stayed alert, with his guard up while she was nearby, or if he dropped his suspicions of her and felt at ease, time would ensure that he would tell her the truth. Accident or on purpose, it would come out. But this was all assuming that Regret had lied to her. There was a chance that he really did trip and fall. It was just... unlikely, that he had done it himself. Especially since his face looked like he hadn't even tried to stop the fall. Content knew the difference; one of her lipsticks made it impossible for people to stop their fall. This boy was an interesting one, indeed.

When he asked her about what happened to her, she felt another pang of anger and sadness stab into her heart. Her eyes watered and she looked away from Regret to get a hold of herself and her emotions. Not here, not now. Especially since Regret looked like he had had a hell of a fall recently. She tried to control her anger by biting her lip until it bled, reminding her of pain on the outside instead of pain on the inside. Focus on that, she told herself, shaking slightly from the cold. Or was it from the frustration of having been rushed out of her apartment of five years? Content glanced at Regret before casting her eyes back down at the ground, "I can't talk about it," she whispered. Don't look at him, don't look at him, don't look at him was all that she could tell herself constantly.

Right at that moment, her phone rang, making her jump out of her skin. She pulled it out of her bra, and opened it, "Carol, what the hell? I barely had a chance to leave my place before..." Content trailed off as she nervously looked up at Regret, then glanced down at the ground, "I was nearly busted," she hissed into the phone.

"Yeah, well, you and me both. One of my clients ratted me. The cops came to my place before I could even get rid of any names. You're the only one to get away, as usual," Carol's voice could be heard through the plastic to her ear.

"You know me," Content laughed uneasily, "In and out before you know it. But, hey, listen, I need a place to stay," she stood from the bench and slowly walked away, her heels clicking as she did. She paused and readjusted them on her feet by tapping the toe gently on the ground.

There was a sigh on the other side of the line, "Sorry, honey, but I just barely convinced one of my exes to take me in to lie low. I suggest that if you know anyone, stay with them, lay low. I wish I could help,"

Content stomped her foot on the ground, "Don't do this to me Carol! You know better than anyone that I don't have any place to go," she was practically screaming into the phone, "I swear if I get through this, I will find myself a new fence! Do you hear me? Say goodbye to your master thief," she snapped the phone shut and threw it with a scream of frustration. She didn't even care where it landed. Content completely forgot that Regret was still nearby.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

A liar Regret never was, but then again, he was never the type to perform dark magic. Things changed and the boy started to lie. The blood of snakes ran through his veins, the blood of people who would do anything to achieve their goals. Speaking a lie was one of the many tactics these amphibians used. Well... Regret never believed such words until now. His innocent family, all of whom were Slytherins, never lied. But perhaps their mere existence was a big fat lie. Who knew.

Can’t talk about it, Content said. A part of Regret wanted to know what drove this woman to such emotional state, but he respected her privacy. He wouldn’t like it if she was the one pestering for information about his work and murderous choices. Funny how as a killer, he could even show respect, since he certainly didn’t respect the sacred life.

Although Regret couldn’t hear the voice from the other side of the phone, he quietly listened to Content’s exchange of words. “So you’re a thief?” Regret commented. He could totally envision the girl sneakily steal various goods, judging by her personality. Why didn’t he see this coming? “And you don’t have any places to stay?” Regret continued. A homeless thief. This was some combination. Finding a new place to stay, especially for a witch, would be quite easy. Just charm a landlord to rent them an apartment, then pay the rent using stolen money. Not that hard. Well, at least it sounded easy to Regret. He wouldn’t know, since he was never a thief or kicked out of his home.

Not even at a relative’s place?” It was slightly obvious that no, Content didn’t have any. First was the fact that she explicitly stated “I don’t have any place to go.” Second, her relatives probably know of her involvement with thieves, so they wouldn’t gladly take her in until she finds a new place to stay. Some pinch, this girl was in. Regret hadn’t considered that maybe the girl didn’t have any relatives.

He had considered offering her to stay at his place. But bringing a stranger into his home wouldn’t be such a good idea, considering how he was rarely at home. Content may place her sticky fingers on a priceless artifact of his home, a momento from the past, from when things were still pleasant. Or perhaps she would stumble on items that told of Regret’s past, moving photos of daily life of the Owens family. Well, he’ll just have to see how Content responds to his comments.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

She turned on her heel to look him dead in the eyes. The fury there was unmistakable. Whether at him or with this recent conversation, Content couldn't even really tell herself. All she knew was that she had lost a home and a fence, all in one day, one of which was out of her own control, another because she had done it herself. Besides, she tried to reason with her own decision, why shouldn't she just get a new fence? This one practically lost all of her thieves in a bust and had a rat. That was messy, and dangerous. Normally, Content liked dangerous. Right now, however, danger had bit back and took her nice things and apartment away. Just barely missed her, though.

Of course, Content reminded herself, it would be easy to get a new place somewhere nice. Some place, preferably, better than the last. That was her rule: always aim higher. Better was the only option. Content was always trying to get the best of the best, so, this next place would have to be a nicer apartment. In a nicer part of town. In a nicer town. One that didn't have her picture plastered on the newspapers as a thief at large. Where her name wasn't even a whisper yet. Maybe Bath? The idea of moving frightened and excited her. A new place, a new apartment, and new people to rob.

Regret's voice reminded her of her current position. Reminded her of where she was and what she was doing. Count on Regret to make Content more aware of the sort of position she was in... she pulled her wand from her cleavage and pointed it at him, her eyes filled with frustration and pride. He was a killer, and he knew too much about her already. Her name was one thing. To see her weakness, to know her occupation... she would be easy for him to find. He would be able to trace her trail with ease. Content would not be able to live in peace if this man knew as much as he did.

She approached, wand still pointed at him, to grab her bag from its spot on the bench. Her heart pounded in her head as she spoke, "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you now?" her voice was cold, and she wanted him to know that she meant to do it. If it was her life or his, she would never take the chance to have her own life put in danger. As fun as this game had been, it was beginning to get out of Content's control. It was getting beyond dangerous; it was life-threatening at this point. Her death was going to be imminent with this man following her. Content didn't trust him as far as her wand was long.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The voice that echoed was void of emotion, which contrasted Content’s personality. Was she a killer? Regret didn’t see this coming. Perhaps it was the grief speaking, or maybe the fact that she revealed herself to him that she was a thief. The man certainly didn’t appreciate having a wand pointed at him, much more having his life threatened. He shouldn’t complain though. If someone kills others simply for the reason of being alive, he shouldn’t complain when his life is threatened. That was the obvious little fact that escaped most of the sinners: You feel as if you’re higher than anybody else, by hurting others. Then when you’re hurt, you realize that you’re still human, living flesh.

Regret sighed, retracting his wand. Honestly, he was too tired, too beaten to have a wand duel. If Content wanted to blast him with whatever, he was fine with. His pride as a useful community member already died a long time ago, so his pride as a dark wizard was useless to him anyways. Well, it wasn’t as if Content didn’t violently shake it over the past two days.

I’m too tired to bicker,” Regret said. If his mind was as clear as it had been two days ago, Regret would’ve killed this girl on the spot for whipping out her wand at him. The snake would eliminate all those who stood in his way, after all. Tell her, a whisper resounded in his mind. Equal exchange. A part of him, or his family, believed that Content was only acting this way because Regret knew things he shouldn’t. Just two pieces of information, that’s all. Regret sighed. Usually his family would scream at him to finish his job, but not today. Were they taking a liking on the girl, or simply because they were being nice because he just went through the Cruciatus curse? Both, perhaps.

I serve a dark wizard and my entire family is dead,” he shared. “Two pieces of information, one pertaining to work, the other to my personal life. We’re even now.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

Frozen in place, Content really had no idea what to do. In fact, she wasn't even sure she heard him correctly. Her brain locked up and her eyes must have shown that. At first, she was ready to kill him. To put him down and make sure he stayed that way. Content was looking out for herself, like any faithful Slytherin would. Her life - her very being - was exposed and available for this man to do whatever he wanted. She had seen the cruelty he was capable of, seen the rage in his eyes that first night when she paralyzed him, and witnessed his foiled attempt to catch her unguarded in her own apartment to, possibly, kill her. All these things made her terrified of him, yet so intrigued in how unpredictable he was. Even now, as her brain began to reassemble itself back into working format, she didn't see this coming. For him to simply tell her these things... everything about his life and family, he continued to surprise her in ways she hadn't expected. And it made her fall a little harder for him every time he did this. It was a first for Content.

What intrigued her a little more about this figure, was his current predicament. He worked for a dark wizard? It was a 'I serve', not a 'I served', which made Content raise an eyebrow. So, he was a killer working for a killer. What an interesting... partnership. She supposed it was like how her fence and she were; her fence gave her some jobs and she would do them for a little cash. But dark wizards were not always the 'nice' type of people to be with. It seemed a little unstable, but she was in no position to judge; right now was practically the most unstable she had been in a while. Most times she was just unstable towards relationships and commitments, but losing everything she had today made her regress back into her bad habits of acting on impulses more than normal. Her angry impulses, mostly. Normally, she had impulses every single day (Regret was one of them), but angry impulses seemed to hit her hardest when life decided to smack her with a hammer. That was usually when she went a little psycho. Like now. With her wand pointed at Regret.

Then, another fact that Regret shared with her: his entire family was dead. All of them... Content got a chill. So, it was just like her. She was completely without a family, without any relatives. Content was the last Rowan of her family's line. In fact, she could hardly remember them. She had some pictures that she had thrown into that urn of theirs, but there were no memories. Just faded pictures, images in her head that wanted to come forward, but could not find the courage to wedge themselves to her forethought. Content could never remember things like what they smelled like, or what her father liked to eat, or what her mother felt like while holding her. These where things that Content had buried all those years ago when she arrived at the orphanage. She did not want to think about them. It would be like torturing herself, causing herself unnecessary pain to remember something that could never be found again. But, Regret was in the same position as her? There was another chill. This time, she could not blame it on the night breeze, for there was none.

After a few moments of silence, Content lowered her wand. Her eyes were hard, zeroed in on his face. She knew he wasn't lying. These were true things, that he was sharing with her. To be even, as he put it. This man, who had wanted to harm her after all this time, had the life torn from his spirit for the night. He was as tired as she was. Someday, she knew, that he would want to fight her, want to cause her pain for what she had done to him. Right now, it seemed he had other plans. Other ideas. Other thoughts on what he wanted from Content. It wasn't harm, it wasn't sexual, and it was surprisingly... kind. Something Content wasn't expecting from Regret - another turn for the evening. It seemed that he was actually genuinely concerned about her. Genuinely intrigued by her. And this confused the poor woman further. All this time, she thought he was a cold-blooded killer, and perhaps he was, but was there something deeper there that she had not seen before? Her heart raced at the idea, but she forced it away. Fantasies of a child, she tried to convince herself. She was no longer a child, but a woman, this much was evident by the way she carried herself alone.

But as she thought of these things, something else popped up into her mind, and she gasped. Regret. Why hadn't that name rung a bell sooner? Content felt the shivers take control of her arms again, but they made her a little weak. All these years had passed them by. Not only had they been house mates at Hogwarts, perhaps even a year apart, but there was something else she remembered about Regret. Something that she should have remembered the moment he introduced himself with his careful emphasis. Even now, her brain was sent in circles once again in one night. He had locked her brain up for the second time tonight. Without even thinking about it, her mouth found the words, "Regret Owens," the name rolled on her tongue like fondue. It was almost a purr.

An accident had taken all the Owens family. She remembered reading that in the Daily Prophet. All of them except one had died. Regret Owens, the sole survivor of the Owens family. He had gone on to be a professor at Hogwarts, if her memory served her well. She wasn't sure what position he taught, or for how long, but she hadn't really been interested in his personal life to continue figuring out his life progression. Content had had enough of her own things to worry about. In fact, it was around that time that she had first had a job working in the Ministry. At a desk job. It was the worst thing she had ever had to do since going to that horrible orphanage. Meeting Regret Owens, however, was the highlight of the year so far. Things were interesting with him involved.

She smirked, "Even? Sure, we're even. But what now? As soon as I find an apartment in a new town, you'll be a memory, little boy. Another man who fell for Content," she hoped he would not see through her ploy. Her heart was actually aching as she spoke those words. She would never be able to forget Regret, even while trying to sing him out of her head in the shower as she had earlier. There was no way that her heart was willing to simply let go of him and say goodbye. Content knew she had fallen. She also knew that her curiosity would force her to follow him and check up on him, because she couldn't let herself simply... let go. With all the things she had gone through today, however, her usual ability to mask certain emotions was strained.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Did the woman take this long to realize his family name? And he thought Content had recognized him a day ago. He guessed that he was just overestimating her, for having outsmarted the snake.

It had been awhile since he heard his last name mentioned. Owens. One word that held so much history, so many memories, will be all gone upon Regret’s last breath. Unimaginable events led to another, and somehow Regret ended up being the only child left of this family tree. If he had cousins, he wouldn’t know, since the uncles and aunts ones he met either died young or never married. Regret guessed that this would be the end for the family lineage. Yes, he was the destroyer of the respected pureblood family. Ha. What a funny thought.

How long had it been since he last heard the word uttered by someone? At least a year. He had let go of everything, including the family in which he belonged, for the darkness. He no longer considered himself to be an “Owens” child, but at times of insanity like this one, he couldn’t help but reminisce about the past. And it was during these intervals that a little flicker of his past self showed. To Regret, the past seemed like a fairy tale that ended so abruptly, as the prince turned into a shadowy figure and the silver crown turned to rust.

Who said I fell for you?” Regret smirked. Don’t think too highly of yourself, Content. After Fate had brutally stolen the lives Regret held dear to himself, he vowed he would never fall in love. Ever. Through the misfortunate accident, the boy came to the realization that the human was like a single thread, easily broken, cut, and burned. As simple as a non-magical accident could yank Yen away from him, then what was the point to the short-lived love? Love was eternal, provided the fact that Death would not come between the two. After all, the famous quote, “Until Death do us part,” reflected what he learned: Death, which easily befell upon someone, could get in the way of anything, everything.

With a sigh, Regret realized that he was being rude. Funny how he cared about his attitude when he barely killed a woman not 48 hours ago. “You can come live in my apartment until you find another place,” he finally said. “I have the space and the apartment used to house four people anyways.” What was he talking about, inviting a thief into his home? Much more, the thief was very capable of killing Regret in his sleep. Sleep with one eye open, perhaps. Some sweet dreams. He wasn’t too worried though. After all, he worked for a dark wizard. Killing a member of a psychotic group wouldn’t be too smart, and hopefully Content would realize this. Or perhaps he could put an alarm charm on his door that screeches really loudly when it opens more than a couple centimeters. This would be some wakeup call for his neighbors.

As for the thief part, Regret had memorized everything in his apartment. Call him obsessed, but during the first month of losing his family, he went into each and every one of the rooms and touched, analyzed, burn the items his loving family owned. Every single one of it. Funny how much grief could force a single human to do. In any case, if Regret found one item missing, he wouldn’t hesitate to kick Content out. He was generously giving her a place to live, to shelter her from the rain, and stealing from him would be the biggest mistake Content would ever make. Well... Regret didn’t mind if Content stole from him. He just wouldn’t forgive the woman for stealing from his family, especially Yen.

Don’t let her take Max, Yen cried at the back of Regret’s mind. Maxime, Yen’s stuffed bear, her cherished companion since he was a baby. Regret bought it for her on her first birthday. The bear had since sat on his sister’s bed, waiting for that loving hug. Regret wanted to cry, every time he thought about Max. So he simply bit his tongue until it bled, keeping his emotional turmoil from erupting onto the surface. That’s why he kept his sister’s bedroom door locked with the spells he cast that only he could undo. He won’t allow anyone to step through that door, not even himself. Max was safe. Lonely, but safe.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

"Oh, don't play coy," Content laughed as she slung her bag over her shoulder, "it's not everyday that a boy breaks into my apartment to pay me a visit," she winked at him. Her spirit was back in place. Full of fire, full of life. She had missed it while it was away, while she was drowning in her own sorrow. The fact that she had almost let her anger surface to the point that it would have been uncontrollable, even by herself, was not good. Content had not lost her temper in a long, long time. She didn't want to, and she was hesitant to let it loose on anyone, much less Regret. Letting herself get to that point was a concern for herself and everyone around her. Besides, she much rather preferred being flirtatious, fun-loving. This was the way she had helped counter the depression she had sunk into as a child and into her teens. It was only when she started working that she found the cure for those emotions: making people do what she wanted by being flirty. Men were the easiest, for obvious reasons.

She slid her wand back into her cleavage, adjusting her bra as she did. There was a particular way that it had to sit in order to hold her elegant wand in place. She was so comfortable with the action, she had no idea that Regret may not have been as complacent with the action as she. To her, it was an everyday action, for him it could have been a completely foreign culture. Content had no way of knowing as she finished adjusting herself. She hoisted the bag on her shoulder, which was slightly heavy because of the addition of the urn. That old thing... if it wasn't the only thing she had of her family, she would have gotten rid of it eons ago. It was just a heavy object containing heavy memories for her. These memories were heavy, but not full of substance for her. Deaths she knew about, but she couldn't empathize with because she had no feelings towards them. She had once wondered what kind of parents they had been, but that was the most emotional attachment she had towards this urn. Two lives that had helped bring her to this world, but whose faces were just blurry each and every time she tried to recall them.

When Regret offered his apartment, Content's eyes lit up, "I can?" her heart sped up and she forced herself to control her emotions. This was no time to lose her cool! She needed to stay calm and collected for this. She couldn't help that she was so happy that she didn't need to go out and find a new apartment. Especially if Regret was serious with his offer. It was a little odd, because her idea of him was changing a lot in the last few hours. He was changing right in front of her eyes, and it worried her. Was he just luring her into a trap? Would he kill her in her sleep? Well, she would just need to keep a close eye on him, which meant that she would probably miss out on some beauty sleep. And she would have to be careful not to make him change his mind on her being there if this was a serious offer. So, that meant no touching what was not her's. This much, she could do. Content would have to sate herself by going out and taking things. That was easy to do.

The more important question, was why was she actually really happy about this arrangement? Content told herself that it was because she wouldn't have to go out and about to find a new place. That she wouldn't need to charm some poor sap into giving her an apartment right then and there. In no way was it because she was going to be close to Regret. She would never, ever, never say that out loud, or even admit it to herself. It wasn't because she was secretly excited about putting herself in danger's path, knowingly sleeping in a room beside a killer whom she had stolen his wand and taunted him with it. It was also not because she had kissed him and couldn't get that damn kiss out of her head. And, by no means, was it because all she could think about was him. No. It was not those things whatsoever. It was because this seemed like life throwing her a bone for once. Yes, that was it.

⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ⚔

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Insane Dark Wizard

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

And it wasn’t every day when Regret would have his wand stolen from him by a very cunning little lady. Now this was more like the Content he knew for the past two days, lively and slightly annoying. But he didn’t mind, even if she revealed the fact that the woman kept her wand in a very private place. Had she kept his wand in there too? Regret didn’t want to think about that. The mere fact that the stick he used every day found itself embedded in there made Regret twitch with embarrassment.

Regret was certainly digging a hole for himself, offering him up his apartment. He wasn’t too worried about Content stealing from muggles and bringing police around his apartment, since it was a magical residency. Muggles wouldn’t be able to find the place. What worried him though, was if Content were to steal from witches and wizards, it would cause more problems. The fact that he was able to stay under the radar from aurors was a miracle, perhaps because Xilan’s servants weren’t really well-known, except for a few exceptions. As of today, Regret was still known as the boy who lost his family, who attacked a student and disappeared.

Yes,” Regret said. “Let’s go.” With that said, Regret held Content’s hand, and envisioned the apartment that he called “home”. With a soft pop, the Regret apparated out of Finsbury Park.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 pm
Natasha Blythe
Housewife & Gardener // Finsbury Park Playground // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Sebastian
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, his first outing since he's started walking... so sweet...'
Baby // Playground // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Mommy
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Where is this this is new I like it it's outside I like outside...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Natasha pushed the stroller from her small car to the playground, smiling as the air hit her face. It was a bit chilly, but no more than usual. Actually, she thought it was rather nice. She crouched down to the stroller and unbuckled Sebastian, pressing her nose against his and making kissy faces at him before lifting him up and setting him down on the playground. She'd chosen this particular park because it was very safe for such a small child, provided one kept an eye on them. Bastian had started walking and was having a grand time at it, but he'd gotten into a nasty habit of trying to run outside in the yard while Natasha was doing housework. She'd decided she needed to start taking him out more. She was usually home with him all day, and while she did play with the boy plenty, he was no longer satisfied with either being indoors or in the greenhouse. Their backyard was rather sizable, but it was also a bit dangerous. Nat and Jon had a decorative streak in them both and had plenty of stone statues and throrny plants about the yard. The greenhouse honestly wasn't any safer, but Nat had been keeping him in his playpen while she was working out there. The child was clearly an outdoorsmen, though, like his father, and would not be denied the right to crawl and stumble around in the grass. This playground had one of those strange foam-like floors made to keep children from hurting themselves. Nat was sure it would be alright for the baby to fall down on it a bit, although she had a feeling that he'd spend more time in the grass. Hopefully not eating it.

spaceAs soon as the baby's bottom touched the ground, he was pushing himself up, his eyes wide, roving over the new landscape. He was very excited. This was a new place, he was quite sure of it. The ground here was squishy, but not like the carpet at home, or the grassy ground. This was strange... he hit it a couple of times, and giggled, looking up at his mother. Why were they here? Bastian smiled at her, waving his hands up and down and then clapping. He liked it here. It was cold, but not too cold. He sneezed a little, and then started crawl-walking around, pushing on the ground with his hands. It was so weird! After a moment of investigation, he was off, falling every few steps, but doing a pretty good job of keeping mostly upright.

User Image

Natasha took off after her son, reaching down every time he fell in case he needed her hands to steady himself. The boy was independent, though, and rarely grabbed them. He was very different from Adalaide, who had rarely let go of her parent's hands when learning to walk. Nat smiled. He was rather happy, it seemed, and thoroughly entertained by the texture of the ground here. She supposed it was rather strange to him. He'd never felt such a thing before.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm

۵ Serena Rowley ۵
Thirty One: Muggle

User Image
Promises..
aren't meant to be broken.

Serena sat down on a bench in front of a playground for children. Brushing some hair out of her eyes, she reached into her white bag and pulled out a book. It was a rather nice day for some fresh air, but she would get bored quickly if she didn't have anything to do. The woman tilted her book backwards to allow the sun to shine on the black and white pages which made the print look even darker. Serena read her book for a few moments before hearing a giggling voice. She couldn't help but look up to see an adorable little boy and his mother climbing the playground. She felt slightly nostalgic as memories from when her only child was that young. Now, she only sees him during school breaks.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Natasha Blythe // Sebastian Blythe
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, his first outing since he's started walking... so sweet...'
CURRENTLY WITH // Mommy
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Where is this this is new I like it it's outside I like outside...'

User Image

spaceSebastian noticed movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see a woman sitting down nearby. He smiled, his eyes growing wider and excited. He turned and, after falling on his rump and his mother having to right him, began making a strange crawl/walk beeline for the newcomer. He managed to get ahead of his mother and made it to the woman first, grabbing onto her pants and tugging, sitting back on his bottom. He giggled at the woman.

Natasha frowned as she chased after her son, her eyes growing worried when he plopped down and began bothering a young woman who'd sat down to read. She made her way to him and scooped him up, patting him on the back and offering an apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry about that. I guess he's a bit more adventurous than his sister was." Adalaide would never have gone anywhere near a stranger when she as an infant. She'd barely liked being around family she saw regularly. Sebastian was nothing like that. He loved everyone.

spaceAs if to illustrate that, Bastian starting turning in his mother's arms, reaching for the woman he'd gone towards and cooing at her. He wanted her to talk to him.

Natasha's smile grew a bit strained as her son struggled against her hold. For some reason, he really liked the woman. "Er... I'm Natasha Blythe. This is my son, Sebastian."

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:33 pm

۵ Serena Rowley ۵

User Image
Promises..

A moment after looking back down at the pages in front of her, Serena felt a light tug on her pants. She flinched at the unexpected feeling of a child's hand pulling on the material. When her eyes fell onto the kid, a smile appeared on her face. "Oh, that's alright. My son was pretty adventurous as a baby," she said, letting out a small laugh. "Hi, Sebastian," she said in a baby voice while waving her hand at him. "I'm Serena Rowley. How old is Sebastian?" she asked, looking from Sebastian, to Natasha, then back to the boy. "He has the bluest eyes I have ever seen," she added.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:51 pm
Natasha Blythe // Sebastian Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Mommy

User Image

spaceNatasha smiled. "His sister Adalaide was so quiet and shy. I don't know where all this comes from. I was shy, his father was apparently shy, his sister was shy... but he just can't stop moving, and talking to people."

spaceAs if responding to a cue from his mother, Sebastian immediately started going on in baby-speak, dozens of tiny, adorable little sounds that meant nothing and everything at once. He really liked this lady for some reason. Something seemed nice about her. He giggled at her and kept talking for a moment, then turned to his mother, blinking, with a bit, silly smile on his face.

spaceNatasha smiled at her son before turning back to Serena. "He's a little over a year. He was born in December. Our little Christmas gift." She looked at Sebastian, her smile growing wider and warmer. He'd been such a wonderful present. "He got those eyes from my family. My mother's family is German, all blonde hair and blue eyes." After a moment, her mind started to feel like she'd missed something. Serena Rowley... didn't Ada go to school with a Rowley? She wasn't sure though, and of course she couldn't actually ask if the woman's son attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She bit her lip. It was so hard to have friends... if she met other muggles, she had to keep so much from them. But, she felt so much out of place around wizards. It was part of the reason she spent so much time at home.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

۵ Serena Rowley ۵

User Image
Promises..

A small laugh came out of Serena's mouth when Sebastian demonstrated just what his mother had said about his shyness. Although Cameron was friends, or at least acquaintances, with Adalaide Blythe, he had never said a word to his mother about the girl. For this reason, that name hadn't sounded at all familiar. It wasn't only Adalaide that he hadn't really spoken about. Cameron never talked about any of his school mates with his mother. Because of this, she hadn't even thought this woman to be a witch or to have wizard children. "Happy birthday, Sebastian," she said in the voice she uses with children. The boy was really quite adorable. "The dominant genes," Serena said as a joke as she looked back up at Natasha. Serena adored blue eyes and blond hair although she hadn't married one herself. No, her husband had light brown hair and hazel colored eyes, just like her son. If he knew how much he resembled his father.. the man who had abandoned their family. The woman had no choice but to keep his last name for herself. She needed to obtain the money he left for Serena Rowley, not Serena Cassidy. It would have made things simpler if she didn't return to her maiden name at the time. By now, she was too used to being Ms. Rowley that she hadn't thought about changing it back to Cassidy.

wearing

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces