Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaelyn breathed a quiet sigh of relief when he said it would get easier. She supposed it really had gotten easier with Ally once she learned to listen even when Ally wasn't talking. She squeezed Mackenna's chubby thigh and smiled when the girl giggled and threw up a slobbery hand to grab at Kae's arm. "I'm sorry about your.... not wife. She sounds about as shitty as my dad." She paused and then shrugged. "Though to be honest, if you had met me about 10 years ago, you probably would have thought me just as shitty as her. I would never have pictured myself being a mother ten years ago. I barely kept myself alive."

She laughed and shook her head. It was true though. Ten years ago she was a party girl convinced she was never going to settle down. She had loved Yves and spent a long time hurting over him leaving her, and she had tried to love Heath but even then she had never wanted to settle down and raise a family with either of them. Yet here she was with a 17 year old sister whom she had basically raised for the past 7 years, and a 4 month old whom was now her daughter. Hell her best friend had a kid and was married now and had a bundle of nieces and nephews. Apparently they all really were growing up.

The woman blinked as he handed her a paper with his phone number on it and smiled. "Thanks. I think I'll need support in this." She paused and shook her head. "I never had any help with Alethea, and being abadoned by both your parents kind of sets a kid up for some rough patches." She would know, she had gone through them all herself as a kid... but instead of dealing with them, she sort of just went off the deep end dropped out of school and became a drunk musician. "My last boyfriend pretty much ditched me during all that. I mean I don't blame him, not like he signed up to be a dad to a depressed 12 year old, but I didn't ask for it either and I didn't have a choice. She's better now, but I don't think I ever had the chance to adjust to it all. I never had support to figure it out. Didn't have support when I was a kid either though, so I guess I should be used to it by now." She had to think about it, but it suddenly became obvious to her.

"Ally came out alright though. Way better than me. She's head girl at her school now and has been a prefect ever since her fifth year.
                                                                                  She's got a girlfriend she's planning on proposing to after she graduates, and already has her whole career figured out. So maybe I didn't need the help, but it sure would have been nice.
                                                                                  She laughed and shrugged,
                                                                                  resting her chin on Mackenna's head gently. "Thank you."

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:13 am
Didn't he ramble, didn't he roam?
Didn't he wander so far from his home?
And didn't he go down in the dark for too long?
And don't he look good now singing his song?
Didn't he teach ya, and didn't we learn?
Didn't he reach out beyond all return?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ARTHUR
LAWRENCE
JEWELL

muggleborn│ former ravenclaw │ drifter

Art had known Vasilisa in school; they'd been in the same house, and among a sea of pasty white kids with freckles, a Hispanic girl with a Russian surname stood out. So had he, but then again... the dreadlocks. That, and he was already ridiculously tall as a teenager, never mind his current height as an adult. It was pretty hard to go unnoticed. That said, he and his former housemate had never been more than casual acquaintances while in school; his closest friends had been in different houses. He was a bit surprised she wanted to hang out all of a sudden like this, but then again, they were in prime quarter-life crisis age, and maybe she just wanted to talk to someone with whom she wouldn't have to tiptoe around the werewolf thing. Although, as far as he knew, she'd been bitten not long after graduating, years before him. As he jogged over to where she was seated he raised his hand in greeting, before taking a seat beside her. "Afternoon. How's your month been?" After all, he typically only saw his packmates during the full moon.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

And didn't he go down, take it all to the grave?
And don't he felt well now, with the choice that he made
Didn't he ramble and didn't he stray?
Didn't he wander so far away?
And didn't he come back, oh not like before?
And don't we look good now in the clothes that he wore?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 am
                                              Late Autumn Midday 2038

space(✽) Ʋαѕιℓιѕα Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxsxxxxce PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnaWerewolf, Blood Oath Pack
                                              spxxxxxxsxxce Potion MistressWandmakerOllivanders Shop Assistant

speShe said at night in my dreams, "You dance on a tightrope of weird"
                                              speOh, but when I wake up, you're so normal that you just disappear
                                              speYou're so straight like commuters with briefcases towing the line
                                              speThere's no residue of a torturer inside of your eyes!
                                              speShe said, "You're just like Mike Love but you wanna be Brian Wilson"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vasilisa uncrossed her legs when Arthur finally arrived, but it's really hard to not see him given that this is England; almost everybody here was too pale. Sure, she's half-Russian, but Vasilisa figured that her Argentinian side was more prominent than, say, Dimitri. Her youngest brother was the definition of "eerie, pale, and dark haired" that she and Gregori sometimes make fun of his past borderline-goth phase. "You're early," Vasili told him sarcastically, with a humorous smirk on her face, "Kidding, there's no such thing as late or early in a hangout."

She hummed thoughtfully when Arthur proceeded to ask how's her month been. "It's been uneventful," She simply nswered, "My nephew Lucien attended his first year for Hogwarts now, got Hufflepuff which isn't really surprising. I had to assure my brother Gregori that his son will be fine- he always gets a bit... overbearing." Granted, Gregori always had that I-think-I'm-a-terrible-parent mentality, being a father in his teenage years and all. That thought made her visibly shake her head in exasperation, since she didn't think her brother was a terrible parent since Lucien came out as a happy and responsible lad. But she supposed that determination of being a good parent was fueled of proving that Gregori won't be as terrible as... Lucien's egg-donor.

"You, on the other hand," Vasili looked at her packmate with a curious look, "How's your month? We didn't talk much and now we're stuck as a... She paused to consider her alternative for 'pack', "Team. Now that we're stuck as a team, I supposed this can be a good opportunity to know each other more." Because no offense to Arthur, but he was what she deemed as distant. Not that she won't say that right now, but Vasilia didn't hide the fact that she was quiet sociable to her packmates- even if she was aware of Lock's semi-terrible attitude.

speShe said, "You're just like Mike Love but you'll never be Brian Wilson!"
                                              speAnd I said: Hey, hey! If crazy equals genius-
                                              speHey, hey! If crazy equals genius, then I'm a ******** arsonist!
                                              speI'm a rocket scientist! Hey, hey, if crazy equals genius-
                                              speYou can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna burn, burn, burn
                                              speYou can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna learn, learn, learn!

WITH [Arthur] AT [bench, Finsbury Park]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOCcor
                                              ((ooc info here))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:42 am
Didn't he ramble, didn't he roam?
Didn't he wander so far from his home?
And didn't he go down in the dark for too long?
And don't he look good now singing his song?
Didn't he teach ya, and didn't we learn?
Didn't he reach out beyond all return?

ARTHUR
LAWRENCE
JEWELL

muggleborn│ former ravenclaw │ drifter

Art chuckled at her sarcastic comment. "That's good, then, because I'm usually running late." He tended to lose track of time and space out a bit. She mentioned about her nephew starting Hogwarts, and he nodded in understanding, although he had no nieces and nephews to compare it with. He wasn't sure Morgan would ever have kids, or if she did, if she'd even want him around them (probably not). "My brother got married. It was a really small wedding- they don't have much money, and they were mostly saving for the honeymoon," he smirked slightly. He liked Caterina, Kai's fiancee, mostly because she was very capable of giving Morgan and Brian s**t... even if she didn't know he was a wizard. Or a werewolf. But Morgan and Kai didn't even know about the werewolf thing, although he was pretty sure his younger brother suspected something was up.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

And didn't he go down, take it all to the grave?
And don't he felt well now, with the choice that he made
Didn't he ramble and didn't he stray?
Didn't he wander so far away?
And didn't he come back, oh not like before?
And don't we look good now in the clothes that he wore?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 am
                                              Late Autumn Midday 2038

space(✽) Ʋαѕιℓιѕα Mαякσν
                                              spxxxxsxxxxce PurebloodRavenclaw AlumnaWerewolf, Blood Oath Pack
                                              spxxxxxxsxxce Potion MistressWandmakerOllivanders Shop Assistant

speShe said at night in my dreams, "You dance on a tightrope of weird"
                                              speOh, but when I wake up, you're so normal that you just disappear
                                              speYou're so straight like commuters with briefcases towing the line
                                              speThere's no residue of a torturer inside of your eyes!
                                              speShe said, "You're just like Mike Love but you wanna be Brian Wilson"

"Aw, that's so sweet. Any idea what their honeymoon's gonna be like?" Vasilisa asked mildly when Arthur finally got to share his month. She liked weddings, even if she hasn't found anyone worth marrying yet. She did however enjoy Lucena and Romeo's weddings and she took a liking to her brother-in-law, the Irish muggleborn was charming and pretty much the reason why Gregori was so intent on inventing things. The two of them were however so besotted to each other that it was kinda too sappy to watch sometimes, but she wondered if that was the cause of brains and brawns colliding. Gregori, on the other hand... Vasilisa wished that her little brother could finally find someone who was better than Samantha. Someone who wasn't materialistic and someone who wasn't into status quo. But well... her family were probably blood traitors by now: since Lucena married a muggleborn and Dimitri was so gay with Angelo. Not that they cared about status quo, anyway... "I wish my brother Gregori could go out of his workshop and find someone, too," she said thoughtfully, "Not that I'm desperate or anything, but he's either focused to Lucien or his work. Never dated anyone ever since he and his girlfriend broke up back in school. Dramatic." She visibly shook her head in disenchantment.

speShe said, "You're just like Mike Love but you'll never be Brian Wilson!"
                                              speAnd I said: Hey, hey! If crazy equals genius-
                                              speHey, hey! If crazy equals genius, then I'm a ******** arsonist!
                                              speI'm a rocket scientist! Hey, hey, if crazy equals genius-
                                              speYou can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna burn, burn, burn
                                              speYou can set yourself on fire, but you're never gonna learn, learn, learn!

WITH [Arthur] AT [bench, Finsbury Park]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOCcor
                                              ((ooc info here))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ I'll tell the world, I'll sing a song ♫
♪ It's a better place since you came along ♫
♪ Your touch is sunlight through the trees ♫
♪ Your kisses are the ocean breeze ♫
♪ Everything's alright when you're with me ♫

--------н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ----a l υ м n a
нealer aт ѕт мυngo'ѕ

For almost a year, Rider had been expecting Lyall to propose to her, since they'd been together for over two years, but he still hadn't. Rider was patient because she loved him, and had for a long time. But it was starting to seem like their relationship was stagnating. She loved Lyall, but she wasn't sure if he loved her back. There was one test though. She had decided after a particular shopping trip that she would propose to him. If he really loved her, he would want to marry her, right? She took some money out of the inheritance she still had not touched and purchased an engagement ring for herself. She would present him with it and ask him to ask her to marry him. If he said no, Rider could return the ring and move on with her life. If he said yes, well, then she would have her answer. She planned an excursion to Finsbury Park, saying they both needed a day off and some time to relax. She made them a little basket and traveled there before their meeting to set an area up. It was a quiet, private little area that would afford them a little privacy. Finally, she went to the entrance to the park to meet with Lyall, picnic basket tucked into her small clutch that she'd magically expanded. The ring box sat beside the picnic basket. Heart in her throat, she waited for her boyfriend to arrive.

♪ I see the whole world in your eyes ♫
♪ It's like I've known you all my life ♫
♪ We just feel so right ♫
♪ So I pour my heart into your hands ♫
♪ It's like you really understand ♫
♪ You love the way I am ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝓊𝓈𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈

Lyall had been working himself half to death at work, having finally earned the title of full healer. Whenever he wasn't working, he was half-asleep at home. It seemed a very repetitive life, but he was alright with it. He felt like he hadn't seen his friends in ages, even though he tried his best to keep in contact. It was a bit strenuous on the friendships never to talk, after all. One day, he'd slept in, only for Rider to ask if he wanted to go on a walk through the park and have a picnic. Of course, it sounded like a wonderful way to work out his stress from work, so he happily agreed.

Donning a nice red and gold outfit, he added his new red-framed glasses to the get up. He thought he looked nice, anyway, especially for a picnic! She'd gone ahead of him, presumably to get food for their picnic, so he took his time getting ready. Once he felt dapper enough, he hopped in the car and drove to the park to meet Rider. Luckily for him, she was waiting out front by the park gates, so after he'd parked the car, it was only a short jaunt to meet her. "Hey Rider! Sorry I took a bit long. Traffic, you know. And also I couldn't fine my nice vest." He grinned at the girl, allowing her to take the lead on their walk.

Summer II

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ꜰᴀsᴛ. Cᴏʟᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ?
Bᴜᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ.
Tɪᴍᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅs sᴛɪʟʟ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ sʜᴇ ɪs
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Wʜᴀᴛ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs
I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. Dᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ.

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:43 pm

нealer aт ѕт мυngo'ѕ

Rider had not been waiting long for her boyfriend, but to her it felt like an eternity with what she had on her mind. However, when he arrived, she felt her heart flutter. Despite the fact that they lived together and saw each other every day, she was suddenly nervous. She began to chew on her lip as Lyall approached. What if he said no? Her heart would shatter. Suddenly, Rider was beginning to question her decision. When Lyall greeted her, Rider smiled, albeit nervously. "H...hey, no, it's fine. You look great," she said with her nervous smile betraying her. She was dressed in a green dress, something she rarely wore. One wouldn't be wrong in calling Rider a tomboy, but now she was decked out in a dress. Rider looped her arm through Lyall's and smiled at him. She laid her head on his shoulder and started their walk in the park. "So, um, I've been thinking we needed a day out. It's always work and then more work. And, well, I thought we could use a break." Her stomach was churning and she was certain she wouldn't be able to eat anything she'd packed for their picnic, which was a shame because it all smelled so good.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm

𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝓊𝓈𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈

Lyall grinned when Rider said it was fine he was a few minutes late. She'd always been a good sport about stuff like that! Plus, she knew just exactly how stressful his work was. Though, she'd not been made a full Healer yet, so she still had someone shadowing her, which honestly he kind of missed. He was good at his job, yes, but he was still scared he'd make a costly mistake. So far, whenever he had, someone had been there to fix it before it'd gotten bad. She said he looked great though, which helped ease some of his worry. Clearly he was just wound too tight from work.

Luckily, she commented on work being too stressful and the duo needing time away. It seemed all they did lately was work, come home and clean, sleep, then work again. He honestly had been debating calling out a day so he could sleep in (admittedly until 6am, rather than 5, but still). "I certainly agree. It seems we haven't left the hospital in weeks. I've even fallen asleep in my uniform a few times!" That had been a traumatizing experience, to wake up and panic because his first reaction was that he'd fallen asleep at work. When he realized Rider looked nervous about something, he looked at her, eyes betraying his curiosity. "What's on your mind, Rider? You look worried. I don't think we'll run into any of our coworkers here... at least, I kinda hope not...

Summer II

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ꜰᴀsᴛ. Cᴏʟᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ?
Bᴜᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ.
Tɪᴍᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅs sᴛɪʟʟ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ sʜᴇ ɪs
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Wʜᴀᴛ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs
I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. Dᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ.

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 pm

нealer aт ѕт мυngo'ѕ

Rider had been taking the lead in their little stroll through the park, since she knew where she'd set up their little hole in the wall. Finally reaching the area, she stopped and turned to her boyfriend. He was asking her about being worried or something. She chewed on her lip for a moment, then smiled and said, "No, not worried. Well, not really, at least. I just want today to be perfect." She reached into her purse and pulled out a blanket to stretch over the grass. "I made us a picnic basket with snacks and lunch in it." Taking out the basket, she laid it on the center of the blanket. She glanced around to make sure there were no Muggles around, then she waved her hand over the basket and the contents of the basket arrayed themselves over the blanket. With a nod, Rider gathered her dress around her and sat down on the blanket. "I made both of our favorite sandwiches and also some lemonade. I thought about making a pitcher of tea, but I figured we could do that at home later if necessary." Focusing on the picnic she'd packed helped Rider seem calmer and more in control of her nervousness.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:49 am
Come back old lights, and childish fights
Do you remember all the good times
When we were young, and when we made fun
Of all those lovers making old rhymes

𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

former gryffindor │ muggleborn │ mediwizard

Essie was half-convinced she was doing this dating thing entirely wrong, but she didn't really have anything to compare it to. She'd had crushes in school, of course, but nothing really serious, and while a few guys had flirted with her, most had seemed to (correctly) guess that she had little interest in a relationship. Of course, she'd been a hormonal teen just like everyone else, but she'd wanted to focus on school. Never mind that she'd been brought up to consider dating sinful. And after everything that had happened with Liddie... she'd been lying if she said it hadn't scared her off a little. It just seemed like too much to be dealing with before she was even an adult. But she'd started talking to Brandon, since she hadn't really known him that well in school, on account of him being a year ahead.

But Brandon was a good person and they had a lot in common, such as their love for animals and nature... so she was pretty sure she wasn't rushing into anything. Besides, he seemed to understand where she was coming from. That didn't mean she wasn't nervous, of course, since this was their first official date, and she wasn't really sure how to behave. Should she try to outright flirt? What if it just came off as strange and forced? But if she acted normally, would he assume she didn't really like him that much? Instead she tried to focus on their surroundings. "I've never actually been here before," she commented, "But it's really beautiful in the fall." Of course, the beauty was tarnished a little by all the kids running around screaming.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

As I sail out onto the sea
All these rocks burning beneath me
Please say everything is okay
Tell me we can go play

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:26 pm
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪsᴛ

════════════════════════

Brandon had to admit, he hadn't quite thought of a relationship before. While yes, it did seem nice, but after his rather abortive relationship with Kim that never went beyond suggesting a date to Hogsmeade, his sister's... whatever it was with that Whyte kid in school, and generally struggling to make sure his family's farm didn't go under (thank goodness for magic since otherwise he'd never get anything done around the farm), he hadn't contemplated a relationship with anyone. He just didn't have time. That was why he was rather surprised that he'd actually asked Essie out. Between being busy and everything, he didn't think that Esther would have been interested in a relationship either, but the words had come out all of a sudden, and now he found himself at the park with her. It was rather nice, not having to worry about anything other than whether he was making a fool of himself or not. It also helped that he remembered her name without having to be reminded of it, something he was notoriously poor at remembering at the best of times.

He looked over at her, his eyebrows raising as she commented at the view and the fact she'd never been there. Truth be told, neither had he, but that was because the last time he'd been in London, he'd had quite a bit to worry about. However, he hoped he didn't make a fool of himself considering that he was slightly out of his league with the fact they were alone together (mostly) on a date.
                                                  "Yeah. Kind of reminds me of home a bit. Leaves are changing there too. It just seems mostly peaceful." At that moment, a kid ran past screaming, being chased by another, causing Brandon to palm his face. Well, there went the idea of it being peaceful.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I hope this doesn't turn into a bad first date...
                                                  OOC: Sorry about the late reply. I'm just going to pretend it's still fall in this post >.>;;;

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:09 am
Come back old lights, and childish fights
Do you remember all the good times
When we were young, and when we made fun
Of all those lovers making old rhymes

𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

former gryffindor │ muggleborn │ mediwizard

Essie laughed at the kids running by them, grinning. "At least they're having fun," she commented blithely. "The farm must be really nice in autumn." She wanted to say something along the lines 'you're so lucky to have a place like that', but thought better of it, given the fact that Brandon had taken it over... after his parents' murder. "Cardiff's nice too, just very different from Suffolk. I'm still getting used to hearing Welsh," she joked, although she had picked up a few words here and there. Liddie had always had an easier time picking up languages. That made her think of Brandon's own younger sister. "How is Phoebe doing?" she asked curiously. She really didn't know the younger girl very well, only that she was in Slytherin and a seventh year now, and that she and Brandon had always squabbled.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

As I sail out onto the sea
All these rocks burning beneath me
Please say everything is okay
Tell me we can go play

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ Aᴄᴛɪᴠɪsᴛ

════════════════════════

Brandon shrugged and nodded as Esther pointed out the kids were having fun. Even he had to admit they were enjoying themselves. As she mentioned the farm, he nodded. "Yeah, it is. Kind of looks like some of those paintings of rustic locations if you get to the fenceline near the trees. Though, I have to repair part of the fence before winter settles in."

He could only imagine that Cardiff was different from Suffolk. He'd lived in Surrey his whole life, his time at Michael's house notwithstanding, and he couldn't exactly imagine moving so far from it. "I'm not sure I'm brave enough to move somewhere outside of Surrey. I've been living in Little Whinging my entire life." When Essie asked about Phoebe, however, he made a face. "She's having fun being Phoebe. Which means periodically sending me pictures of her and her 'boyfriend'. I'm still not convinced it's going to last."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I hope this doesn't turn into a bad first date...
                                                  OOC: Sorry about the late reply. I'm just going to pretend it's still fall in this post >.>;;;

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ¢яу σиє тєαя fσя мє
                                                      ι'м иσт αfяαι∂ σf ωнαт ι нανє тσ ѕαу
                                                      тнιѕ ιѕ му σиє αи∂ σиℓу νσι¢є
                                                      ѕσ ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕє, ιт'ѕ σиℓу fσя тσ∂αу

spaceChrys fidgeted in place as she waited for her siblings to arrive. She probably could've just gone back to Anthea's and made her way here with Finny, or even invited Sher to their aunt's. But she rather irrationally hoped that this taking place in a public location would potentially lessen the severity of any outbursts they might have. They were, after all, still Meadowses, and Meadowses did not cause a scene in public. In the private of their home, sure. But not in a very public park, with people milling about. Less than there might've been a month or so ago, of course, seeing as it was getting cold. Not that she minded; she was hot all the time these days, so it being a bit chilly out didn't bother her in the slightest.

spaceWell, that was a pretty pathetic silver lining, wasn't it? Not that she hated being pregnant- or, well, yes, she did. A lot, actually. But she didn't hate that she was having a baby, or that Chance was the father of the baby, not by a long shot. She just hated all the symptoms of pregnancy. She wasn't super thrilled about the giving birth part, either. But the having a baby part, that was a bit of alright.

spaceOf course, she really should've told her siblings long before now, seeing as she was about halfway through the pregnancy and all. But she'd been putting it off, namely on account of the risk of outbursts. Normally she wasn't such a bloody coward, but her hormones were all out of whack and she wasn't sure she could take either of them having a negative reaction right now. She had to do it, though, because they were going to have a niece, a fact she and Chance had only recently discovered. Finny and Sher deserved to know. Also, she lived with Finny still and her baby bump was quickly becoming too prominent to hide by wearing her boyfriend's button ups or Dris' sweaters. She was pretty sure Anthea knew. Of course, Sher could tell their parents. She didn't much care to. At least she hadn't done something ridiculous, like waited until she was in labor to tell people (and yes, she does think Ada and Chris are idiots, but she's hardly going to tell a couple of vampires that).

тєℓℓ му мσтнєя, тєℓℓ му fαтнєя ι'νє ∂σиє тнє вєѕт ι ¢αи
                                                      тσ мαкє тнєм яєαℓιzє тнιѕ ιѕ му ℓιfє
                                                      ι нσρє тнєу υи∂єяѕтαи∂ - ι'м иσт αиgяу, ι'м נυѕт ѕαуιиg
                                                      ѕσмєтιмєѕ gσσ∂вує ιѕ α ѕє¢σи∂ ¢нαи¢є

wнere - Park - Lakeside
                                                      wнen - Autumn 2045 - Late Morning
                                                      wιтн - who
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      Timey-wimey shenanigans on the timeline here so this isn't happening when Chrys is about to pop lol

The Forgotten Weasley

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces