Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:51 am
I had a dream that the sun in the sky
Was feeling so lonely, he started to cry
The rain on our windows kept us inside
All of the morning, and into the night

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ ASTRONOMER │ FORMER RAVENCLAW

Finny had a feeling she knew was this impromptu Meadows Sibling Conference was about, but she was too polite (or too awkward) to come right out and confront her older sister. They did live in the same house, after all, even if Chrys spent much more time out and about than Finny, who freely admitted to being a complete homebody when not at work. But Finny was not oblivious either, and although she could admit that she'd never really gotten much in the way of 'the birds and the bees' chat, she was an adult woman who knew how the female body operated. Besides, Chrys was her sister. They were familiar enough with one another's periods. Finny was very sure that Chrys was pregnant. That or she was genuinely dealing with some other illness or major stress, but Finny was doubtful. She didn't know precisely when this had come about or who the father was (although she had her suspicions), but at this point Chrys had to be out of the first trimester, even if Finny had never actually seen the 'bump' herself. Her sister's love of baggy clothing was certainly helpful in that regard.

Practically speaking, if she had been going to get an abortion, she would have already. Not that Finny would have judged her either way; Chrys was young and independent and had her own career. To be honest, Finny was slightly surprised her sister was intent on going through with parenthood. But perhaps it was different now that things were on her own terms, and not their parents'. Or maybe she was planning on giving the child up for adoption. It wasn't Finny's business what Chrys did with her own body or any children she might produce. But she was still... well, concerned. Most people did not willingly choose to be single parents, and while Finny knew she would gladly devote her free time to helping her sister... It wasn't going to be easy. Even if the father was involved. To be honest, if the sperm donation had been from Chance Whitethorne, as Finny suspected- well, he had a lot of nerve not even bothering to show up for this announcement. Unless Chrys had warned him off for fear of Finny and Sher what... glaring at him? They were hardly the most intimidating of younger siblings, with their pastel hair and softspoken natures.

Then again, Finny had to admit that perhaps her opinions of men were just sour in general as of late. She really should try to be 'normal' and go on a few dates. Then again, Chrys' pregnancy was enough to turn her off the idea of casual relationships for another decade, if she was being dramatic. "Hullo," she said, taking a seat beside Chrys. She wasn't sure what else to say which would not lead to 'oh, I already know, you nitwit- we do share a bathroom'. Instead Finny studied the grassy earth, ignoring the nervous churning in her stomach. Their parents were not going to like this. Not that she was on speaking terms with them. Nor did she plan on telling them. For Merlin's sake, Finny was fairly certain they had no right to be near any children at all. What sort of people betrothed a 12 year old little girl? It made her angry and twitchy all over again just thinking about it. It wasn't fair. They'd never cared what any of their children had wanted, not really. Just because they had never been cruel or abusive didn't make them good, kind people who should be allowed to raise little humans.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'm just a man on the moon
I'm not coming down anytime soon
Feet off the ground, I'm floating in you

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ¢яу σиє тєαя fσя мє
                                                      ι'м иσт αfяαι∂ σf ωнαт ι нανє тσ ѕαу
                                                      тнιѕ ιѕ му σиє αи∂ σиℓу νσι¢є
                                                      ѕσ ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕє, ιт'ѕ σиℓу fσя тσ∂αу

spaceChrys jumped ever so slightly when her sister joined her, having been too lost in her own thoughts to realize anyone was approaching until the younger girl spoke. "I'm going to put a bell on you," she joked, one she'd been making about both of her siblings for as long as they'd been able to walk, it seemed. She'd always been the loud one... Oh, Merlin. Suddenly, she found herself praying that the baby took after her siblings, somehow, and not herself and Chance. Didn't he always say that it'd seemed like somehow his dad's kids seemed more like his uncle's, and vice versa? Not that she would wish children like herself on Finny or Sher, but wishing a child like them on herself? Oh, yeah. Without question.

spaceShe gestured as if smoothing a skirt, a nervous tic she had never quite lost, despite it having been ages since she bothered to wear one. Actually, she was pretty sure she hadn't worn a skirt or dress of any form since she had moved in with Anthea. Although now she was debating buying a few dresses just to have something to wear that she wouldn't have to struggle with buttoning over her expanding belly. She scowled slightly, then scanned the area.
                                                      "I hope Sher doesn't take too long," she muttered. "Merlin only knows what he's been up to." She felt a little guilty, of course, that she hadn't kept track of her brother very well since the whole debacle. But he'd not seemed to need it overmuch, and actually she thought that he was probably better off not feeling like he was stuck in the middle of his sisters and their parents. Although now she had to wonder what his head had been filled with in their absence.

spaceHe was at least punctual; she'd barely said the words when he appeared on the path, spotting them easily and waving as he jogged to meet them. "Hey, I'm not late, am I?" he asked, hesitating a little before settling in next to Finny on the bench. "I, uh. I had to wait until... Grandfather was doing one of his long speeches about finances. Or something. I kind of spaced out. But I didn't want to tell him I had somewhere to be, since..." He trailed off, looking uncomfortable.

spaceChrys just shrugged, trying to reassure him that she wasn't bothered. Actually, she was grateful the old man didn't know where Sher was, considering he was one of the people she'd be thrilled with not hearing about this for a long while.
                                                      "It's fine," she told him. "We only just got here. Um. But, glad you came." She stood suddenly, then crouched in front of her siblings to pull them both into a hug. It felt like they hadn't all been together in ages, and she'd missed them. Not Finny, exactly, since they did live together, but them all being together. It figures it'd taken her getting pregnant to manage it.

spaceWhen she released them, rather than getting back up on the bench, she stood, hands shoved in the pockets of her jacket.
                                                      "So, um. The thing is..." She paused, inhaling deeply. Why was it easier to tell Chance he'd gotten her pregnant when he'd done so via a drunken hookup? Granted she was telling them the same thing, but they weren't the father, and she and Chance were official now (although she wasn't sure if Sher knew that, come to think of it...), and it wasn't like she was going to tell them about the drunken hookup part. Well, she might confess that to Finny later. She sensed there was going to be a more... sisterly conversation about everything, at home later. But Sher didn't need to know.

spaceOkay, better to rip the band-aid off entirely, right?
                                                      "So the reason I wanted to meet you guys is... IneededtotellyouthatI'mpregnant." Okay, so maybe she shouldn't have ripped quite that quickly. But now she felt frozen, like the words were hanging in the air and holding her hostage until someone said something.

тєℓℓ му мσтнєя, тєℓℓ му fαтнєя ι'νє ∂σиє тнє вєѕт ι ¢αи
                                                      тσ мαкє тнєм яєαℓιzє тнιѕ ιѕ му ℓιfє
                                                      ι нσρє тнєу υи∂єяѕтαи∂ - ι'м иσт αиgяу, ι'м נυѕт ѕαуιиg
                                                      ѕσмєтιмєѕ gσσ∂вує ιѕ α ѕє¢σи∂ ¢нαи¢є

wнere - Park - Lakeside
                                                      wнen - Autumn 2045 - Late Morning
                                                      wιтн - who
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:22 pm
I had a dream that the sun in the sky
Was feeling so lonely, he started to cry
The rain on our windows kept us inside
All of the morning, and into the night

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ ASTRONOMER │ FORMER RAVENCLAW

Finny smiled slightly at the sight of their younger brother, although she cringed at the mention of their grandfather. She scooted over to make more room for him, then turned back to Chrys with an almost expectant look. The long inhale all but confirmed it even before she opened her mouth and blurted it out in a rush, like a child confessing to stealing the last cookie. "Yes," said Finny without thinking, as if answering a question. She flushed slightly. "I mean- I did have my suspicions, Chrys. No offense intended." She glanced over at Sher, then back at her sister. "Of course we won't tell Mother or Father. Or anyone, really, it's just-," There were a thousand questions nestling in her mouth, but she didn't want to interrogate or overwhelm Chrys, who was likely under enough stress as it was. Even if it was stress of her own making. "That is- do you... know what you're going to do? In the long run?" She hesitated, biting her lip, then added before she could stop herself, "Is Chance going to be involved?" Yes, it was uncouth, but she had to ask, so she knew whether she needed to send a strongly worded letter that would deafen him into better sense.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I'm not coming down anytime soon
Feet off the ground, I'm floating in you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:53 pm
We made a pact to separate ourselves from the pack
Now tell me just how the hell we supposed to do that
I know you tried, I know you tried
I watched you try but baby let me try for a while

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

former gryffindor │ cursebreaker │ pureblood

Alec was walking through a park with Lucy, something they'd done about a million times before. They'd been dating since they were fourteen; they'd been together for over a decade now, and living together for several. So there would be absolutely no reason for him to nervous at all on a perfectly nice late summer afternoon, aside from the fact that he had an engagement ring in his pocket. Alec wasn't worried Lucy would say no; he'd known he wanted to marry her since the age of eighteen, and he knew she felt the same. Their relationship, aside from the regular squabbles, had always been very solid; they were honest and open with one another, put up with each other's families, and genuinely enjoyed spending time together. Which made sense, since they'd been friends for years before they ever started dating.

Alec just- he knew he wasn't the most suave individual, and while he knew Lucy liked him for he was, he really didn't want to screw up the proposal. Neither of them were very formal or traditional people, but still. This was important to him, and probably important to her too. He hadn't been about to just toss the ring at her one night while they were eating takeout, or propose in his underwear. Trying to hide his nerves, he glanced around helplessly and then nudged her, jerking his head at a nearby tree. "Are those squirrels fighting, or having sex?" Not the smoothest comment to make, but- he was actually really curious, they were making a lot of noise, rustling leaves and acorns.

OOC:
oyehh

To tell the truth, you know the truth
I know the truth when you came back through you
You're the culmination of everything I've never had
But it's so hard to love you, it's like we never get the chance

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • The warm summer breeze was refreshing, even this late in the season. With school starting soon, students were taking advantage of the last few days of freedom, not that Lucy can blame them. The park was just one of those places she and Alec visited often to relax and unwind and she really appreciated these more quiet moments with each other. They’ve been living together for years now after being together for even longer and now, Lucy found it hard to imagine not having him in her life, as sappy as that was. That revelation came to her only a few months ago and it should’ve been a surprise, or at least leave her flustered, but it wasn’t.

She didn’t say anything though; it didn’t change anything between them other than her own perspective and she just enjoyed things as they were. Alec seemed a little distracted recently though; something was clearly bothering him and although he made a valiant attempt to hide it, she knew him to well. She wound her arm around his as they walked. "Has something been going on at work?" she asked, concerned. With his job, it could be anything from irritable goblins and coworkers to tricky and blood-boiling curses and none of it would be fun.

He directed her gaze towards a tree and his comment startled a laugh out of her, being out of the blue as it was. "Knowing those little bastards, it could be either, but I’ll bet on them fighting," she responded, giggling. The squirrels really were making a ruckus and it was hard to see exactly what they were doing. "They’ll probably throw acorns soon so better watch out for that, she added, grinning.

• WHERE park tab tab tab WITH Alec tab tab tab FEELING relaxed

OOC xxx

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:03 pm
We made a pact to separate ourselves from the pack
Now tell me just how the hell we supposed to do that
I know you tried, I know you tried
I watched you try but baby let me try for a while

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

former gryffindor │ cursebreaker │ pureblood

Alec squeezed her arm comfortably, but found it hard to hide the flush in his face when she asked about work. "Um- yeah, just... you know, Gringotts. The usual paperwork nonsense. Someone mislabels one piece of treasure, and suddenly we've got ten bloody meetings in one week to get dressed down in," he huffed, glad he had at least had some plausible excuse for his nerves. "And, yeah, so maybe that someone was me. Honest mistake! You know, you're coming out of a dark tomb, all those goblets just look the same." He snickered at his own joke, although privately it was at least a little embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as getting in some booby trap, though. Or getting cursed while trying to open a chest. He'd have felt sorry for Lillantine if the bloke wasn't such a p***k.

"What about you? Any, er, difficult clients? Wardrobe malfunctions?" Alec knew Lucy's job technically wasn't as 'interesting' as his own, but he'd never felt that way. He liked hearing about her work; loads of times it was either relaxing or funny. As glamorous as the life of a cursebreaker sounded, it was often dull, tedious, or very dangerous with very little reward. Plus all the traveling sometimes sucked, as interesting as it could be to see new places. At least his language skills had improved some. His Spanish was decent, and his Italian was steadily improving. French... not so much. "What? I've got you for a human shield," he joked, ducking behind her for a moment. .

OOC:
oyehh

To tell the truth, you know the truth
I know the truth when you came back through you
You're the culmination of everything I've never had
But it's so hard to love you, it's like we never get the chance

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Finsbury Park
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dad and Papa
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Building a Snowman
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My nose is chilly!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited!

Simon was excited to be at the park. Sure, it was freezing cold, but it had snowed the night before. He tugged his favorite earflap hat on far enough to cover his messy pink hair. He debated putting on sunglasses, but most people wouldn't be close enough to stare into his eyes, and if they were, he could probably focus on keeping them a color for a few minutes. Instead, he wrapped his dad's old blue-striped scarf around his neck, then slipped on a pair of gloves his granna had knit for him. Donning some woolen socks, he slid his feet into winter boots before hurrying to the living room. "Ready to go, kiddo? The snow's waiting on us!" Simon nodded at his papa, who was wearing a new set of braces that dad had made for him.

Simon grinned, then walked hand-in-hand with his parents toward the local park, the youngest of the family looking awed at all the fresh snow around. When they got to the park, Gid found a nice bench to sit on in view of Simon, who hurried to play in the snow. The boy shivered as he began rolling a ball of snow, planning on making a giant snowman. He'd even grabbed a carrot from home! It would be magical.

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:42 pm
Well hey, my story sounds the same
But I'll find some way to show you what life's all about
Oh, we could take a walk downtown
No, let's search for higher ground
We'll count the stars and clouds and howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agє 12Ƥнιℓσѕσρнєя Iη ƬяαιηιηgƳєαя Sєνєη

✦✧✩✫Reece was always excited when he got to visit England during the winter holidays, especially since he and his dad spent most of it with Harbie and his eclectic family. Dominique was a bit funny and he enjoyed their impromptu French lessons whenever the man wasn't busy but Dante was the most interesting in the preteens opinion. He was like this weird rubix cube that he wanted to solve but instead of matching colors it was pictures and every time he thought he had it, someone's eyes ended up on their butt. That was another thing too, the guy was really obsessed with Dominique's butt. But then again they were married (were they married? he thinks so but he's also pretty sure it's rude to ask) so they were entitled to be gross. At least Harbie and his dad were gross out of eyesight.

Today though he was with Eitan at the park having volunteered to join the younger boy. Reece thought of the boy as the closest he'd probably get to a cousin since his uncle seemed bound and determined to leave everything in his will to his cacti and succulents. "What do you feel like doing first? Snowmen? Snow angels? Igloo?" he asked grinning as he looked over the park. He had been so excited to be out he'd even brought his sled just in case there was a good hill around. During his perusing, he spotted another young boy with two adults who looked to be rolling a ball of snow and seemed just as happy as he was to be out in the thick of things. "It looks like that kid is already starting on his stuff, so what's it gonna be?" Reece asked again beaming down at the younger boy.

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Oh, my blood may run red
But the thoughts in my head
They are blue, they are purple, they are gold
And there may come a day
When my hair, it turns gray
But my soul, oh my soul, won't grow old

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm born to run down rocky cliffs
                                                  Give me grace, bury my sins
                                                  Shattered glass and black holes
                                                  Can't hold me back from where I need to go

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟꜰ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || 7 Yᴇᴀʀs Oʟᴅ || Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

════════════════════════

Eitan was excited to be out and about, even if he was trying to keep himself still. His dad had said that was how he should hold himself, anyway. Still, the air was nice and cold, the sun was bright (which was a pain because he had to wear sunglasses) and there was a lot of snow all over. He didn't get to go out often during the day, and considering that both his dad and papa were still asleep, he'd managed to get Reece to bring him out. It was definitely an accomplishment, and he couldn't help but smile as he looked around.

When Reece asked him what he wanted to do first, he frowned briefly. What did he want to do? He knew back in Hogsmeade he would likely have gone out with his own cousins to play, but they were all at school now, well, except Caden, and Caden was off with his dad or Uncle Darius. They used to have snowball fights and everything together. The idea of snow angels was funny, since Uncle Darius had stated that there was no way he could be an angel. Snowmen were also an idea, but he was seriously wondering what an igloo could be. "What's an igloo? Is it made from snow too?"

Eitan looked over to the other kid when Reece mentioned him, and he frowned, squinting his crimson eyes as he peered through his glasses. "He looks like he's building a giant ball. You think he's making a snowman or something?" He still wasn't sure he wanted to do a snowman, but he was curious about the other boy. Cocking his head, he crossed his arms and shivered. It wasn't like he was going to be snatched by creepy people again. His dad had made sure that never happened again. Still, the people with the other kid certainly looked creepy enough. Maybe they were going to take the other kid? If they tried it, he was going to bite them. His fangs were sharp enough.

════════════════════════

Thinking: There's a lot of snow around.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

I'm gonna live my life like I'm gonna die young
                                                  Like it's never enough, like I'm born to run
                                                  I'm gonna spend my time like tomorrow won't come
                                                  Do whatever I want like I'm born to run

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dad and Papa, Two Boys
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Building a Snowman
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My nose is chilly!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Curious

Simon bit his lip as he concentrated on rolling the snow. Once he was pretty sure he had a good enough sized ball of snow, he stopped, looking over at two boys who walked close. He shuffled nervously, looking over at his dads for any idea on what to do. Papa Gid signed that it was okay to meet these kids, a smile on the man's face. Si nodded, carefully watching the other boys as he started on the middle section of his snowman. He hesitantly moved a bit closer, the young boy curious about the others. There was an older boy, plus one about Simon's age, neither of whom looked like a bully.

Simon tilted his head, noticing the one about his age was looking over at him.... probably. He was wearing sunglasses, and Si could see why. The sun was reflecting off the snow rather brightly, though the young boy rather liked the way it seemed to twinkle and shimmer. The other boy seemed to be looking over at Rhys and Gid, so Si glanced over at them as well, trying to figure out why they were being looked at. All they were doing was signing, something about work, he was pretty sure. But he was just far enough away that it was hard to be sure. Well.... it was now or never. Looking back at the boys, Simon offered a small wave of greeting, wondering if they might want to make snowmen too. Just in case, he signed over to them. "You can build a snowman with me, I won't be upset." Everyone in his family knew how to sign, and honestly Simon hadn't been around all too many people that couldn't. The very thought that these boys might not know BSL didn't even cross his mind.

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:18 pm
Well hey, my story sounds the same
But I'll find some way to show you what life's all about
Oh, we could take a walk downtown
No, let's search for higher ground
We'll count the stars and clouds and howl at the moon

Agє 12Ƥнιℓσѕσρнєя Iη ƬяαιηιηgƳєαя Sєνєη

✦✧✩✫Reece couldn't tell Eitan how adorable he looked in his sunglasses without the younger becoming indignant and trying to copy one of his dad's patented death glares but he feels like he'd need a few more decades before it's effective. Or centuries, however much older his dad was. "An igloo is like, a small hut made from ice and snow. But now that I'm thinking about it, we probably wouldn't have that much time to make a really good one so maybe just a fort or something." He'd left his dad's a note in case they made it back late but he had faith they'd make it back. Some movement fluttered in his peripheral and he looked over to see the small boy from earlier waving at them which he eagerly reciprocated while Eitan wondered at what he was building.

"Maybe, or something else. We could ask if you want." Reece offered. He noticed Eitan's shivering and frowned a bit making sure the boy's coat was securely fastened and making a mental note to get him some hot chocolate before they went back home. Suddenly though, the little boy came over to them and started moving his hands and looking both serious and nervous and it took him a little longer than he'd like to admit to realize the boy was trying to communicate with them. It had never even crossed his mind to think the little boy was deaf or something!

Biting his lip a bit, Reece tried to see if he was wearing hearing aides or something or maybe he had some sort of implants (he knew a girl in his math class who sat in front of him that had one and hers was flesh colored so it blended in but she said before she had a bigger bulkier one that was bright purple) before looking over at the adults close by. One seemed intent on keeping him in sight so he was probably his parent since most ***** were that obvious he didn't think. Unless England was different or something. So he tried to make himself seem as friendly as possible to not spook him and maybe spoke a little bit slower than he was used to (the girl in his class could also read lips so maybe the boy could too?). "Sorry little guy, we don't know sign language. You need any help with that giant snowball of yours?"

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Oh, my blood may run red
But the thoughts in my head
They are blue, they are purple, they are gold
And there may come a day
When my hair, it turns gray
But my soul, oh my soul, won't grow old

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Things aren't easy
                                                                  So just believe me now
                                                                  If you can keep it cool now
                                                                  And never make a sound.

Shui was glad for the time off, sure he was the one who set the hours but he was also glad his restaurant was a hit and despite the initial incident with his neighboring business the both seemed to be doing good. He made sure the menus were different enough and if someone wanted something at his that they had he directed them there. They did make some killer coffee. But today was one of the normal closed days and he left the drama of his business at business.

Today was a special picnic. It didn't initially seem like anything different than their normal picnic, but the ring in his pocket said otherwise. He hoped Elijah was going to say yes. They had been together for a while now and Shui couldn't be happier. He had saved from the so far success of his restaurant to get a ring he had seen Elijah like and almost steal. Shui couldn't get mad at something Elijah couldn't help. They had a system that kept poor Elijah out of sticky situations.

"Let's go by the water this time! Shui said slightly ahead of Elijah as they were scouting a spot. He had made up a yummy lunch and wanted to do all he could to make this happen right. Locating a nice spot by the water and under a tree they laid out the large blanket and got things unpacked. He made nice sandwiches and other finger foods. He had scored some nice wine too. Otherwise he also had some lemonade. The wine might help his nervousness.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                                  If you get to hear me now
                                                                                  All the fears will fade away
                                                                                  If you get to hear me now
                                                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Shui
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A nice picnic
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This corkscrew is poking my hip...

Elijah had been spending much of his time working on writing up his first book. Much like his mother, he'd taken to authoring and illustrating quite well. The only problem was finding things to write about. Currently, he was working on a story loosely based on himself and Shui, though the characters were a rabbit and a dog. This hinted further, since they were Shui's and his favorite animals. Ultimately, Elijah thought it was cute, and there was a moral attached. So... hopefully it did well.

This day, they were headed to the park for an afternoon date. Shui had taken the day off and closed his restaurant for the day, while preparing a nice picnic. All Elijah did was help pack a few things, and maybe accidentally borrowed the corkscrew. With that tucked into his pocket, he pulled on a comfy pullover and followed his boyfriend. Once at the nearby park, Shui excitedly mentioned going to sit by the water. Once close, Elijah helped set out their nice picnic blanket, before plopping down. He helped set out the food and utensils, then grinned over at Shui. "You picked a really nice day for this. The water is nice and serene, and the sun is warm. It's lovely."

CatWaffle

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash