Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Oᴡɴᴇʀ: Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

The scene that just unfolded before Sehza's eyes was quite humorous. After setting Athena back on the ground, the boy with long black hair tripped, ending up in the pond below from which the phoenix had saved the fox from. Not a minute later, Heather came running, tripping over Athena and tumbling down the hill after the boy, landing on top of him then falling into the water with a rather loud splash. Glancing at her mammal companion, the bird released a low sound, sort of like a laugh or a chuckle. What was the luck that: a) both of them would get to see each other again, b) that their owners both ended up in the pond after quite the tumbling show, and c) that this whole event would be amusing enough to keep her from flying off to find something more exciting to do.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase barely had time to realize what the heck was going on when suddenly someone screamed bloody hell. And then, the Ravenclaw was hit by something, someone, and was forced underwater. In the struggle for air Chase thought he was going to die, but when the weight left him, the boy quickly resurfaced and gasped once, twice, for that cherished air. Not a moment later, Chase realized that the person who fell onto him was none other than Heather, who was clearly surprised. A mixture of embarrassment, nervousness, and shock swarmed the teen to the point of speechlessness. His mouth formed shapes as he tried to come up with something to say, though nothing really helped the drenched boy. "Nice day for a swim, isn't it?" Nice going, idiot.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:57 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ simply stared at the Ravenclaw, water droplets dripping down her face and off the ends of her hairs. She was a little shocked, really. Not because she was now in a random pond with a not-so-random boy after having experienced a random happenstance while trying to escape a not-so-random household. Wait... what? She shook her head lightly, spending water in every direction. Too many words, too difficult to think right now. But why? Was it because she was embarrassed? That seemed like a reasonable explanation, given that she always felt nervous when Chase was around. He finally spoke up, pulling her away from her thoughts. "What? Oh, umm... Yeah, I guess." she said, her cheeks flushing with the slightest bit of color. Then again, even the smallest amount of shading was clearly seen against her pale skin. Confusion flooded over her like a tidal wave. He wasn't mad at her? She had nearly crushed him and he almost drown, all because she was clumsy enough to trip over... Athena? The Hufflepuff looked up the hill at the two snickering pets, the fox and the phoenix. It sounded like the title of some cheesy animated film. Glancing at the water, Heather saw her reflection, and wanted to find a hole somewhere to die in. Her dark makeup was running, leaving black streaks down her face. And her hair, gods her hair, was limp instead of the spiky style she had worked so hard on that morning. She wasn't sure, but there could have also been some mud in there from her fall. Heather sighed. Here she was, sitting with Chase in a pond, and she looked absolutely horrid! Then, a thought hit her. She was actually caring? "Soooo.... What are you doing here, Chase?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

The awkwardness that filled the air seemed to haunt wherever Chase went. It was like an overprotective mother clinging onto her child, or a very hungry bear hoarding the food and clawing at whoever dared to touch it. He spotted Athena from the corner of his eyes, and glared at the mischievous fox. She seemed to love seeing him get unlucky, which made the Ravenclaw wonder if he picked up a sadistic animal or something. Athena seemed to laugh harder at the poor boy's appearance. Wiping his brow, he noticed that mud and particles of sand dotted his forehead, and that from the strands of hair hanging on his face clung clumps of mud and perhaps some unidentifiable matter. Chase was pretty sure he looked like he had been thrown into a washing machine filled with mud, then discarded into the trash. Or something. Okay, that was an exaggeration. But still.

A question echoed and Chase, surprised, stammered gibberish at first. Was it too late to drown himself? No, he wouldn't want to die. But being so awkward may have as well killed him. "I... uh..." he spoke. Clearing his throat, he continued, "Athena lead me on a wild goose chase through the streets of London. She slipped, fell into this pond, and I jumped in after her. Your bird saved her though."

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:09 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ found Chase's hair situation rather humorous, and even giggled a bit. She couldn't remember the last time she had done something as simple as laugh. The event just didn't come to mind, at least not in the last year or so. She listened as he explained himself, trying to think of a way to explain why she was in this location today. "Yeah, I think Sehza sees a friend in your Athena." she responded, still thinking of what to say. Could she be completely honest with him? She took the answer to be yes, because, well, he's kept secrets for her before. He would understand, right? "I saw my baby sister today. Kerali Jo. She's... She looks like me. And like my mom. And Mom, well... She loves having a baby again, I think. But Rem and I had to move out of the main house into this little... I don't know what to call it. A little house of our own, I suppose. And Rom and Ter are always going at each other, and Rem is always going on and on about Sam, and it's all just... overwhelming. I guess I just don't like too much change..." Heather felt as if she had rambled a little, pouring her problems out for the Ravenclaw to deal with. She sighed. "I think we should get out of this pond before we shrivel up like prunes." she said, pushing herself up to stand. The only problem was her choice in footwear that morning. Her heeled boots were sunk deep into the muddy bottom of the pond. Heather pulled and pulled, trying to lift her feet from the muck. Ultimately, she failed. To make things worse, gravity decided to pull a cruel joke on the poor Hufflepuff girl, for her balance had been lost, and she fell backwards into the pond once again. Surfacing and taking a deep breath, Heather made an annoyed grunt of some sorts, huffing in attempt to blow the wet hair from her forehead, but she failed in that as well. More speckles of mud decorated her blonde hair, and a leaf or two perched upon her head. The girl was a mess, and yet she still did not want to leave the park completely. Home was not the place for her right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

A giggle, Heather's giggle, ringed through the air. Whatever amused her, it made Chase sigh in relief. At least one of them didn't dread the situation. It made him chuckle, nonetheless. His anger and frustration towards the mammal dissipated. "I can see them become partners in crime," he commented. A bird and a sly fox. The perfect team. If they did, however, it would mean a certain end to Chase.

"Change is a part of life, I guess," he said after hearing what she said. "There isn't much we can do but accept the change and adapt. Who knows? Maybe something good will come out of it." The Ravenclaw had a tiny flashback to his years before Hogwarts. He was socially awkward, and perhaps he still was, and he cared about nothing except his books. Now look at him. Chase leaving the muggle schools and entering the private institution was the biggest change ever yet, but still the child flourished and developed into someone his parents would be proud of. "Yeah," the boy agreed.

With the extra weight of the water, it became a small problem balancing himself as he got back on his feet. Slowly work your way up, right? A splash surprised Chase, and turning to see what was going on, spotted Heather back in the water. He couldn't help but chuckle at her situation, amused. "Here, take my hand," he said, stretching his open hand towards the girl. Perhaps it would be of use.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sighed, flicking a leaf from her head and looking up at Chase as he offered her his hand. And had he just laughed at her? She huffed, but cracked a small grin. More of a smirk, really. A playful yet dangerous smirk. Reaching up, she took his hand in hers, pulling until she was on her feet again. "Ugh. These boots." she mumbled, tugging her foot up and up until it finally came forth from the mud with a rather disgusting squish sound. Heather pulled the boot off, and repeated the process with the other one. Now her feet were in the mud, but they were much more manageable now. "Ahh. Much better. Sorta, but... yeah." Dropping Chase's hand reluctantly, the teen held out her arms to balance herself as she made her way to the shore of the pond. The Hufflepuff collapsed, glad to be back on solid ground. She sighed, and put her feet in the water in attempts of washing away the mud that clung to her socks, sticking between her toes and causing discomfort. She looked to Chase and, though she wasn't sure why, patted the ground next to her, as if telling him to sit. Meanwhile, up on the hill, Sehza watched closely, curious as to what would happen next in this twisted tale of fate and happenstance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

After having helped Heather out of the muddy waters, Chase stumbled upward the small incline. Well, the sole of his shoes were kinda stuck in the soft mud below his feet, making it even harder to get back on solid ground. Noticing Heather's heels, he understood why she had so much trouble.

Sitting down next to her and letting out a heavy sigh, Chase wondered where this was going. But all he knew was that he was wishing for time to stop still, just for a couple more minutes, to remain in silence with Heather by his side. The Ravenclaw blushed at the thought, not sure how of why he acquired such cheesy thoughts. Thinking back at the scene at the library with Simon's little comment, Chase couldn't stop himself from speaking. "Do you... uh... Do you like me-meat. Do you like meat?" The teen doesn't mind dying right about now.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ stared at her feet in the water, wiggling her toes around in the mud and cleaning them again. Chase sighed, the only sound in the dead silence other than the world around them. The wind blew through the grasses and leaves, a bird chirped every once in a while, and the frogs tried their best to join the song with a tune of their own in the form of the occasional croak. Finally, there were words. Heather turned to Chase, confused by what he had asked her. Meat? She could have sworn he had said the phrase 'do you like me?' at one point. Did he ask that? And if he did, why did he want to know? A flashback consumed her mind, of her and Chase in the library, conversing as awkwardly as possible, and Simon interfering with his thoughts of the two of them 'liking' each other. The scene ended with herself fleeing the library, and she couldn't help but wonder how Chase had reacted afterwards when she had left him alone. 'What does it matter.' Oh no. It was back. 'Do you really believe that he would ask such a thing? If you liked him? Please. Don't be such a child.' 'I am not a child.' Instantly her head began to ache, the Voice's way of telling her not to argue, but she ignored it for the most part and turned her attention back on the Ravenclaw beside her. "Meat? Yeah, I guess..." She looked back at her feet in the pond, fascinated by the mud on her toes. No matter how filthy they got, they could always be washed clean again. 'Maybe the same can happen with me...' she thought, a small smile creeping its way across her features. "Sorry I'm not focused. It's just... I could have sworn that you asked... something else." she said, pushing a sliver of her blonde hair back behind her ear. Looking at the boy again, her eyes were wide with curiosity. "Chase... Do you like me? Not meat, me. I could care less if you liked meat or not... So?" Patiently, she awaited an answer. This was it. All or nothing. No turning back now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

For a few seconds, Chase was quite glad he was drenched from head to toe, otherwise his sweat would be clearly visible. But how no matter how much muck and water gets splattered over him, it would never cover up the fact that, 1) he was shaking and 2) he was blushing five million shades of red. How could he be so stupid as to ask such a question, when everything seemed so perfect? He was afraid that he just destroyed the friendship he had with Heather, maybe even more. Ugh.

But with what Heather asked following her confusion, Chase was slightly stunned. He simply stared, gawking while his mind became a total mess. What should he say, what should he say? Was his feelings being reciprocated? No, no, this was too early to think of such a thing. He was being weird and unlike himself, which was bothering him. The Ravenclaw gulped, still fumbling through his selection of words to come up with a sentence that made sense. Though as he mentally stabbed himself for being so awkward, Athena felt a tinge of empathy, as she rolled down the slope to where the two Hogwarts student sat. The fox nudged her head against Chase's arm, a small encouragement.

With a sigh, Chase turned and looked into the depths of Heather's eyes. "Yes I do."

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ stared at Chase, waiting for him to answer. He seemed a bit nervous, and she instantly felt her heart rate increase. She had asked the wrong thing, she knew it. Now things were all awkward and weird between them. 'Great. One person in this whole world that I could actually talk to, and I mess it up. Way ta go, Heath.' She mentally facepalmed, then turned her attention away from her thoughts back to Chase. Was that a massive blush, or did he get a sunburn? Was he trembling, or was his blood sugar just low? Round teal eyes blinked, patiently awaiting an answer. And when it came, they widened. 'He said yes...' Heather was clearly in shock. 'What? No, that's not possible. No one will ever love you. You... You are undesirable! Worthless! Nothing!' Heather shook her head. 'No, you are wrong. Chase likes me. He liked me before I changed. I just didn't see it until now. You are the nothing. Not me.' 'No, no, no!' 'Yes! Now get out of my head! You do not define me! You can't tell me who I am, what I am, who I should be! That's my job!' A strange fire of determination burned in the girl's eyes. She wanted this voice gone, and she wanted it gone now. In her head, there was a feeling of relief, as if a great weight had been lifted from her mind. Silence. '...Hello?' Again, silence. The voice was gone. 'And don't come back ever again.' A smile, a genuine smile, graced Heather's features, the first real smile in several months. She had conquered the horrible voice in her mind. Now to conquer the butterflies in her stomach. Heather looked back to Chase, a new brightness in her eyes. "That's good, because I like you too." she said, nearly in a whisper. It took every ounce of bravery to speak those words to him, but she did it. Her dimpled grin was tinged a rosy pink, and even though her heart was pounding a million times a minute, she knew deep down that after today, everything would be okay again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Silence bred anxiety, and anxiety bred chaos. Chase thought that he had done it. He may have ended their friendship for good, since in the future, matters will only get awkward each time they look at each other. The Ravenclaw liked her, but she did not like him back. Oh great. Just great. The boy wanted to shrivel up under a rock and stay there for the rest of his life. The teen turned to look at the calm waters, now silent, as if it was never disturbed by two clumsy teenagers. A mixed feeling rushed forth in Chase’s mind as his turmoil started to settled. He rubbed Athena’s head, petting her and stroking her soft fur. She would have to forgive him, since it was mushy and half-wet now.

In his state of despair, he almost didn’t catch what Heather said. Wait... did she say that she liked him too? Stunned, he simply stared at her, gawking with stupidity. He thought that nobody would like him, since he never really cared about anyone or anything besides his books back in the day. Only now did he realize the importance of friendship, and to have his feelings reciprocated on his first crush? It was almost unheard of. He smiled and chuckled at his silliness.

You know...” he spoke. “I hated relationships during my first year. Absolutely loathed talking to people.” Well that was a good start. “But as time went on, I realized that I became attached to certain people. I came to rely on them more, and I guess I started to see the importance in human interactions. But I never understood love at all. All I knew was that each time I looked at you, I would long for your eyes. Each time our eyes met, my stomach would tighten into a knot. I held my breath when I talked to you and when you talked to other guys, I wanted to punch their faces.” Chase chuckled. He was getting overly cheesy. “This complicated soup of emotions remains undefined in my mind. I'm still learning, I guess. But what I'm sure of is that I care about you and want to be with you. So... uh...” He stumbled a bit. It was slightly hard to find the right words. “Would you... like to be my girlfriend?

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ waited for a response from him. Silence, a stunned stare, a smile, a laugh, and then, finally, words. He began by explaining his fear of... people, from when he was younger. The first thought that came to her mind was 'I was like that. He was exactly like me.' He went on, telling of his need to look into her eyes, the twists in his stomach that would occur when their gazes found each other, how he wouldn't dare to breathe when they spoke, and of his jealousy. Again, Heather came up with only one thought. 'I felt it too, I think. The want, the butterflies, all of it. We were feeling the same things this whole time.' Chase laughed again, a sound that was music to her ears. Heather smiled when he smiled. Those things were contagious, those smiles. The Ravenclaw was not finished, as he went on to tell her that he cared about her and that he wanted to be with her. The Hufflepuff's heart skipped a beat, maybe even two. He asked her a question, one with a simple answer that she already knew. Her smile widened to a goofy grin, and she nodded several times before remembering that she could speak. "Yes, Chase. I would like that more than anything else in the world." she replied, thinking her words came straight from a tattered old romance novel. It boggled her mind, how they both had been experiencing the exact same emotions this whole time, and neither of them knew about it. And yet, here they were, confessing their feelings for each other in some park in London, sopping wet and filthy, smiling and laughing and just... living. It was a glorious feeling, to feel alive again. For the first time in what seemed like forever, Heather felt whole, and it was all thanks to Chase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase could not lie. This scene seemed like something from a very cheesy and idealistic movie. He felt happy, more exuberant than ever upon hearing her reply. Colors seemed to paint the air, and suddenly, the world seemed that much more peaceful, that much more beautiful. Perhaps it was because Heather was now in his world? Yeah. Definitely. It didn't matter that he was sitting in the grass, dripping wet and looking like a disheveled hobo.

Athena barked and rolled into his lap. He couldn't help but grin like an idiot. "We should head back... Or we'll catch a cold," he said. Even though it wasn't scientifically true: Being wet does not equate sickness, though it does weaken the immune system.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ nodded to him. She didn't want to spend the summer battling a cold. There was no fun in that. Summer was for adventures and friends and family and fun and, now, her boyfriend. It made her want to squeal with excitement, thinking of Chase as her boyfriend. However, she controlled the urge to do so. "You're right. I need to get home and apologize to my mom. I kinda screamed at her before I left..." Her hand stretched behind her head and rubbed it, combing her fingers through her short hair. Standing up, she debated putting her muddy boots back on. 'Eh. Better not. I might get stuck again.' Her boots in hand, she offered a hand to Chase, and when he took it, she pulled him to his feet. She whistled, and Sehza came flying, landing on the girl's shoulder. The bird could sense the new found happiness within her owner, and cooed while rubbing her feathered head against the teen's face. Heather patted the phoenix's head, petting the soft feathers of crimson and orange and gold. She looked to Chase, smiling at him with a warm glow in her eyes. "I guess I'll see you around? I mean, you can come visit whenever you want to. My family likes surprise visitors. Soooo... uhh..." Gah, she was rambling again. A nervous habit of hers she had acquired over the years. Shutting herself up, she gave the Ravenclaw a tight hug, squeezing him around the center. Upon releasing him, the awkward girl stared down at the ground, at her bare feet in the dirt. Sehza poked the girl's head with her beak, a sign of encouragement. Heather looked up and kissed Chase's cheek. "Thank you for helping me." she said plainly. She doubted he would understand the true meaning behind the words. Maybe he'll think she meant this whole ordeal in the pond. No, there was more to it than that. Much, much more. The girl grabbed hold of her phoenix's tail, and within moments, the bird was carrying her away from the park. In the air, Heather looked down upon the boy with the extremely long black hair, and a small smile danced its way across her lips.
~Exit to Home~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items