Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase nodded and took her hand to pull himself from the ground. "Yeah," he said. "I'll see you around." The august bird came and landed on her shoulders, as if it symbolized the Sun shining upon the Hufflepuff girl. A poke of the beak and a peck on the cheek, a soft kiss landed on his own cheeks. Chase blushed. "N-no problem!" The boy quickly replied. What was there to thank again? He wasn't quite sure.

As his new girlfriend flew away, the teenager waved. He kept looking until she was out of sight. He probably should get back home too. Of course, that mean walking through dozens of blocks drenched and making squeaky noises in the process. As he pondered, Athena slowly crawled away. Chase noticed and dove to catch her just in time. "You're coming with me, missy," he said. Without further ado, Chase began his trip back home.

It'll be nice if I could use magic.

{Exit}

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
The wasted years, the wasted youth. The pretty lies, the ugly truth. 
And the day has come where I have died. Only to find I’ve come alive

Dani sighed contentedly, leaning against Kellan slightly, as they walked. She glanced up at him, wondering what was going through his mind as they walked, and trying to come up with a topic of conversation at the same time. It was no use though, he distracted her way to easily. So instead, she settled with just watching him curiously. She was happy doing just that too, especially when he hadn't noticed her staring at him yet.

Adolescence didn’t make sense. A little loss of innocence 
The ugly years of being a fool. Ain’t youth meant to be beautiful?

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

Cook of Three Broomsticks
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad, good girls go bad...

The sun was shining on them as they walked, giving Kell cause to smile. His eyes darted down to Dani and noticed that she was looking up at him. So he smiled wider and kissed her. "This is a nice party, no? I like the lake," he said and glanced at the water. The ducks were swimming in the lake and quacking happily. Kell glanced back to Dani, watching her with curious blue eyes.

I know your type, you're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna' make you lose control

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dani was caught off guard when he suddenly kissed her. She blushed and glanced at the lake when he mentioned it nodding her head. "I've always liked any kind of body of water." She said quietly, smiling, the blush fading from her cheeks, as she watched the ducks swim. "My family used to live near the coast. Me and my brother would spend hours and hours sitting by the water telling stories or playing games.... " She trailed off and shrugged. If she missed anything from back then, it was the house and the ocean. Glancing up at Kell she found him staring at her with a curious look, which made her blush once again. 'Damn... and I thought I was getting over this stupid blushing thing....'

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kell scratched his head as he listened to Dani talk, smiling lightly. "Yeah, I've never lived by the water, though I have to cross it a lot to get to Durmstrang." His blue eyes searched her for a moment and noticed her blush again, making him smile once again.

Just take a bite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Dani blinked. Kell just kept looking at her, and watching her. How was she supposed to carry on a normal conversation when he was distracting her with dazzling blue eyes and that curious look he got on his face. Like he wanted to know everything about her. Like he actually about her silly family stories and boring squib life. "Sometimes I miss living out there...." She tilted her head, looking up at Kellan and smiling. It was sort of far off, almost sad smile, but still a smile. She wondered why she was telling him all this. She doubted he cared, no one ever cared about the things she had to say. She'd always just been the girl off in the corner ignored by everyone else.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Kellan Loire

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

A half smile crawled onto his face as he examined Dani's face. "When did you move to the great city?" he asked, watching her. Never before had he cared about his marks' stories, but something about Dani was different. He actually cared about her stories.

Just take a bite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dani looked up at him, surprised when he asked her a question. He actually seemed genuinely interested in what she was saying. It was a new concept to her. Someone actually caring about anything she had to say. The only other person who ever really had was August. A soft smile slid onto her lips and she slid closer to him as they wandered around the park. "A little bit less than 5 years ago." She answered his question, looking up at him. She wondered if he'd ask her why she moved, and she wondered if she really wanted to explain that story.

OOC: Outfit in picture

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
♪♫ Single ♪♫ Age 16 ♪♫ Musically Inclined ♪♫ Attire ♪♫ Squib ♪♫

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Riley sighed, opening her eyes to see where her feet had taken her. She was at the park. Not bad. Ri walked over to a tree and sat down. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do. She fixed her jacket, then her scarf. Riley pulled out her cell phone that she finally talked her dad into it finally. Convincing him if she couldn't be a normal witch then she should be able to be a normal teenager. She put ear buds into her ears and switched on her muggle music. She had gotten her little sister into most muggle music as well, much to her father's dismay.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Riley hummed quietly, but that soon resulted in singing quietly. She was singing Carry On by fun. She toyed with her hair, before pulling her hair into a ponytail and leaving her bangs out. Riley sighed, playing a few games before setting her phone down and locking it.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 am
User Image
User Image
Single ❤ Kolby Age 16 ❤ Attire Squib ❤

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking "What the hell?!"
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another day, another adventure. Andi rolled down the sidewalk on her trusty skateboard, swerving to dodge rocks and twigs and anything else that got in her way. Her blonde hair streamed out behind her as she went on her merry way, humming along to a song she was trying to learn. Thankfully, summer was over now, which meant all the magic kids were away at their fancy school. That left her alone at home with her parents, brother, sister, and younger cousin. Of course, she did have her high school to attend, but it was finally the weekend! Maybe she'd give Chalmes a call, or catch a show somewhere, but for now, she was just enjoying the beautiful day by herself. As she turned a corner, she found herself at a park of some sort. Could be fun, she figured as she entered, kicking off the pavement with her foot and propelling herself forward. Deeper into the park, Andi heard not only her own humming, but someone else's. She stopped, silencing herself to listen. Soon enough, the humming became a voice, and the low tune became a song. She knew this song. Yes, it was by that muggle band FUN. Picking up her board, Andi followed the voice to a girl sitting under a tree. She seemed to be the same age as her. Finding a spot to jump in, the teen sang along to the girl's voice, harmonizing the best she could. Normally, she was a solo act, but she couldn't help herself but to sing along this time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
If you love me, if you hate me; You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now "What the hell?!"

❤ Company: An unnamed girl
Thoughts: Just this once, I'll sing along...
❤ Feeling: Musical
OOC:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
♪♫ Single ♪♫ Age 16 ♪♫ Musically Inclined ♪♫ Attire ♪♫ Squib ♪♫

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Riley tapped her foot gently, matching the tempo of the song. But then suddenly, she wasn't the only one singing. A girl, about her own age, was singing with her. That was odd. Well, not odd, just something she wasn't used to. Riley decided to just go along with it, it's not like she had much else to do. She had come here to start some new adventure anyway, right? It couldn't hurt to drag someone along on the nonexistent adventure that you've set up in your brain, right?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ As the song finished, the squib looked at the other girl. "I'm Riley. You've got a nice voice." she said with a soft smile. "And a nice board." Riley said, gesturing to the other girl's skateboard.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Single ❤ Kolby Age 16 ❤ Attire Squib ❤

All my life I've been good but now I'm thinking "What the hell?!"
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two of them actually sounded good together, Andi thought as the song came to an end. But now it was over... Eh, what the heck. She didn't have anywhere to be right now. The teen sat down in the grass across from the girl who introduced herself as Riley. "Riley. I'll be sure to remember that. I'm Andi. You have a great voice. Oh, and thanks. It's not the newest board out there, but it gets me from A to B." she said, patting her old skateboard. It had been her very first one, back when she had saved up all summer from mowing lawns around her neighborhood to buy it. She had kept it looking nice ever since then, but she couldn't help but to wonder when it would finally give out. She shrugged. "So what brings you here, Riley? I don't think I've seen you around before." It was a big city, after all. The chance's of the two of them running into each other previously were slim to none. Then again, they may have passed each other on the street one day without Andi taking notice. She never really did pay much attention when she was on her board with her earphones in. It caused a lot of trouble for her too. Pulling at the grass, Andi awaited Riley's response.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
If you love me, if you hate me; You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now "What the hell?!"

❤ Company: Riley
Thoughts: Have we met before? Probably not...
❤ Feeling: Curious
OOC: It's up to you whether they've met before somewhere, like at school or whatever. o3o

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey, holding Naitanna's hand still, led her towards Finsbury Park. Although there was a playground here, there was still quite a bit room for the two to walk around without hearing a bunch of loud, screaming children. "Beautiful day today, isn't it?" he asked, noting the nice summer weather. It was a conversation starter though they could come up with something more interesting to talk about.

Twenty Four. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:48 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

Tanna blushed prettily as Joey took hold of her hand and led them to Finsbury Park. He noticed the playground and noticed a few children playing and grinned as she saw an empty swing set smiling in memory of all the times she and her siblings would go to the nearest Scotland playground and she would be the only one on the swings. She nodded at his observation looking up at the cloudless sky and brilliant sun. "Yes it is, it's practically perfect weather for well...anything!" Tanna grinned as her feet unconsciously led them over to the abandoned swing set.

[Wearing: Lounging] [With: Joey] [Where: Finsbury Park] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Good times...]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey planned on walking around, so he was about to walk towards the other side of the park when he realized Naitanna had begun to pull him towards the playground. Instead of resisting, he decided to follow her lead. "It really is. It's even perfect weather to play with a bunch of little kids," he said, grinning at the slight use of sarcasm in his tone. The man plopped into one of the swings next to Naitanna. "You must really like these?" he asked, noting the joy which subconsciously enlightened her visage.

Twenty Four. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces