Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm
Company: No one.
Thoughts: Grass!
Feeling: Content

Ҝɑʏℓʏɳɳ βεɳɳεȶȶ

User Image

Kaylynn walked to the park, the one she had intended on taking Emmy to. But since he was playing with the piano, she decided to go on her own. Kaylynn brushed her hair out of her face and looked around, trying to figure out where to sit. She bit her lip. The girl sat under one of the oak trees, picking at the grass beside her.

Out Of Creativity: Bleh post. ;-;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm
A man can change his stars
User Image

Giacomo Vincenzo Di Maria

Improper Use of MagicSlytherinTwenty Two

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Giacomo walked in the park. The park always gave him a healthy release from all the angers that his father. He hoped that he could get away from his dad more quickly. As he walked, he contemplated moving out of the Magione, in hopes to get an apartment somewhere in London, but he needed to get the job that he applied for. He hoped he got it because he would be making quite a bit of money...good money.

Giacomo came to a stop finally, his eyes setting on a young lady sitting under an oak tree. Much to his nature, he figured he couldn't let such a young lady be alone at this point; so he joined her. He walked over to her and sat down next to her and smiled. "I find it surprising that a pretty young lady such as yourself would be sitting alone at the park. So I figured why not fix that? My name is Giacomo...Giacomo Vincenzo Di Maria. Nice to meet you," he said to her, his voice marked by his Italian accent.

I do not want to be linked by my family's history

Rawwk N Rawwr

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 am
Company: No one.
Thoughts: Uh, uhm, what?
Feeling: Anxious.

Ҝɑʏℓʏɳɳ βεɳɳεȶȶ

User Image

Kaylynn looked up at the man, green eyes widening slightly in shock. She opened her mouth but closed it again. She bit her lip, where was Darcy when you needed him? "I, uh, I'm Kaylynn B-Bennett. Nice to meet you, too." Kaylynn ran her fingers through her hair nervously, tugging at the ends. She tried to think of something to say after, but really couldn't think of anything. Kaylynn seriously wished she could actually talk to people without freaking out on the inside.

Out Of Creativity: Sorry I quoted you like three times, I edited the company and outfit.

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am
Rawwk N Rawwr

User Image

"Kaylynn...that is a nice name. I like it. I really do. I was just wonderin' how you are here alone. Surely a girl with such a beautiful face has to have a boyfriend?" he asked her, hoping to here a specific answer, but knowing how she tripped over her first answer, he firmly believed that the expected might not be what comes out.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:56 am
Company: Giocomo Vincenzo Di Maria

Ҝɑʏℓʏɳɳ βεɳɳεȶȶ

User Image

Kaylynn's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink when he complimented her name. Then went red when he asked if she had a boyfriend. She shook her head, "N-no. I don't." Kaylynn pulled at the hemn of her sweater and looked at the bright green grass. She took a deep breath and looked up at him again. How was Darcy so good at this? She chewed her lip anxiously then looked at the grass again. How much more should she say? Did he know her dad? No, of course not. No one's seen him for years, right? 'No, stop. He couldn't know him. Stop freaking out about it.' Kaylynn mentally scolded herself.

Out Of Creativity:

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

Tanna stuck her tongue out childishly before grinning and settling on a swing and rocking slowly. "You used to be one of those little kids a few short years ago. And so was I!" she retorted laughing freely. She blushed lightly as he asked about the swing set before nodding sheepishly. "They remind me of my childhood. When it was just my siblings and I going to the nearby park, playing and generally enjoying life. Simpler times, you know?" she looked over at Joey her hazel eyes lightened.
kiska166

[Wearing: Lounging] [With: Joey] [Where: Finsbury Park] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Good times...]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 am
User Image

"Hmmm...interesting. I shall keep you company if you shall please. I won't force myself on you. If you would like me to leave I will," he said, hoping that she wanted him there. She was quite the beautiful girl. And seemed to have that nervousness on first glance to make a good mate. The good ones always were nervous the first time they see you. And he knew that. Well, his dad taught him as much, and apparently, according to his mother, his dad was quite the player during his time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey smirked. I suppose that's true, he thought when Naitanna spoke. "The key words are used to," he said before letting out a soft sigh along with a chuckle. He didn't mind swinging with the woman since it made her happy, but he wouldn't normally do this. Especially alone. Joey's chuckle turned into a laugh when Tanna let hers out. When she explained why she loved swing sets, Joey nodded to show her understood. "Being a kid was fun," he said quietly, thinking about his childhood. He used to play outside with his friends all the time. When he had to babysit his sister, he would also take her outside to a nearby playground. It really was simple.

Twenty Four. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm

User Image
User Image

Tanna chuckled along with Joey as she slowly swung. She nodded at his quiet comment looking over at the young man as he was lost in thought. "Speaking of kids, how's your sister? I saw her a couple of times at Hogwarts and she was very sweet to wave or smile at me as we passed." she had been a bit dejected when the teen told her she wasn't taking her Art class but she was happy that it didn't stop her from being nice.

[Wearing: Lounging] [With: Joey] [Where: Finsbury Park] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Good times...]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:47 am

Ҝɑʏℓʏɳɳ βεɳɳεȶȶ

User Image

Kaylynn shook her head, "You don't...you don't have to leave. I-I mean, you can if you wanted. But I'm not going to, y'know, m-make you leave." She stuttered, her cheeks turning pink. Kaylynn picked at the hemn of her sweater. She bit her lip, trying to get up enough courage to actually say something. "H-how's your summer been?"

Out Of Creativity:

Silver Eagle III

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:53 am
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey backed up while leaning his butt against the swing, then picked his feet up off the ground to sway back and forth. He half smirked when Naitanna asked about Ariana. "She's alright, I guess. She was in a far worse mood at the end of summer than now, but I don't really know what she's thinking anymore, you know?" he answered truthfully. The man hadn't seen his sister all too much throughout the year, or even really talked to her. There was only so much one could write in a letter. Joey was glad to know that the redhead hadn't been broken enough to ignore everyone. Of course, he would never expect her to change that part of herself, no matter what would happen in her life. "How's Nell? Happy that summer's started?" he asked, continuing the conversation about their younger siblings.

Twenty Four. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 am
User Image

He smiled at her, for she seemed nervous. He was glad she was because it almost made her easier to talk to for him. "I coul never leave you alone like this. But so far my summer has gone quite well. I just got back from my month long trip to Italy. I go there four times a year. One in each season. I'm Italian if you didn't know," he said jokingly, knowing his accent probably made her insinuate that he was, but he might as well clear it up.

"Wait a minute, did you attend Hogwarts?" he asked her, wondering. He felt like he has seen her before at some point, but he didn't know where/

Rawwry

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Ҝɑʏℓʏɳɳ βεɳɳεȶȶ

User Image

Kaylynn nodded at his explanation of how his summer went. She ran her fingers through her hair nervously. Kaylynn smiled a little when he said he was Italian. It was kind of obvious, what with his accent, but she could have been wrong. "Err, n-no. I didn't go to Hogwarts..." Kaylynn shook her head, her cheeks turning pink.

Out Of Creativity:

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 pm

User Image
User Image

Tanna nodded completely understanding Joey's words. She could only imagine what her older brother had felt when she and Tassy when they became teens. She swung slowly next to him for a few minutes before he asked her about her youngest sister making her grin and shake her head. "Oh she was happy for all about five minutes. Then she became horribly bored, she's even apparently taking extra work at the Inn from what she's told me." laughing slightly at her sister.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

UnemployedSlytherinTwenty Two

"Ahh, but then where did you go? Durmstrang? Beauxbatons? Just out of curiousity," he asked her. He suddenly heard her sudden change of voice, which brought upon his curiousity. She seemed like quite the smart girl, but he didn't know too much about her...yet.

Rawwry

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out