Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Finsbury Park ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 am
Company: Giocomo Vincenzo Di Maria
Thoughts: Uh, uhm, what?
Feeling: Anxious.

Ҝɑʏℓʏɳɳ βεɳɳεȶȶ

User Image

Kaylynn pursed her lips slightly and shook her head, "I didn't, uh...I-I didn't go t-to school..." She muttered nervously. She didn't want him to think that she was uneducated, because she was, but...just not by a school. Kaylynn chewed the inside of her lip and then looked up at the man, thinking of something to say if he questioned her further.

Out Of Creativity:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:04 pm
A man can change his stars
User Image

Giacomo Vincenzo Di Maria

Improper Use of MagicSlytherinTwenty Two

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"Ah...you must be homeschooled. There are some people in my family that had done that. Some of the smartest people I've ever met," he said to her, smiling, ensuring that she knew that he would never judge her for that sort of thing.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

I do not want to be linked by my family's history

Rawwry

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer set up his act, ready to perform. He had wanted to do this all year, to be honest, and he'd had to cut out a lot of his more wondrous acts. What with some c**k and bull story about a 'Reasonable Restriction on Underage Magic' and all. He just thought that basically, had he still been in the orphanage, he would be going a lot hungrier than he used to because he wouldn't be able to make the same amount of money. Or he'd end up in jail using the same techniques he was used to. He sighed, running a card over his hands like he always did. He didn't know if half of his tricks were magic, or were just because he was just that good. Deciding at the moment he wasn't going to be too concerned, he finished getting ready and stood upon his usual platform. "Doves and gents, I have th' proud privilege of showin' ya th' mos' awesome, amazin' ac' o' your lives. Prepare ta be amazed as I demonstrate astonishin' feats o' magic ya have never seen before. Presentin' Jeremy th' Magnificen'! Now, any o' ya lovely people in th' audience willin' ta participate in my firs' ac'?"

-------------------------------------------
State: Performing
OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana had been walking around the park with Dhylan for a good part of the afternoon. She was getting kind of hungry although she bought some ice cream to keep her stomach a bit less famished. The redhead turned her head to look at someone who had caught her attention with an announcement. He looks familiar, she thought, recognizing the boy's face. Upon hearing the word "magic" come out of his mouth, she realized he must have been a student from Hogwarts. "Dhyl," she said, nudging her friend in the arm with her elbow. "I think he's going to do underage magic. Should we stop him?" she asked in a whisper, unsure if he really was going to perform some sort of magic act or not. When Jeremy asked if anyone would like to volunteer, the prefect raised her hand and stepped up closer to him. "I do!" she called. Ariana wasn't sure if she wanted to volunteer to stop him from doing anything illegal, or if she just really loved being on stage and having all eyes on her.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:08 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Stylin' at Finsbury Parkspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jer?spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why am I not even remotely surprised?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy's family had decided to take a day out of the house, and had jointly (minus Gypsy) agreed that going to the Park seemed like a wonderful idea. Glad to be out of the house but rather annoyed to be out with just her parents and brother, the pink-haired Ravenclaw had snuck off while they were otherwise engaged. She'd been wandering around the Park ever since, sure that they'd find her eventually, but not really caring. She was just thinking that being alone was probably just as boring as staying with them might have been when a familiar voice caught her attention. Her eyes flashed, and she moved in the direction of Jer's Cockney accent. Pushing past a small throng of people, her face broke into a huge grin when, sure enough, the Slytherin was there, apparently performing a magic act. She supposed she should be concerned, since underage magic was illegal, and he could sort of get in trouble for it and all, but honestly, she sort of expected it... well, not quite. More like she wasn't surprised. She'd been about to volunteer to help with whatever trick he had planned when another girl, and older student, she thought, stepped forward. Gyspy frowned; she bet that the redhead was about to totally harsh Jer's groove. Some people were such squares. She flipped her bright pink hair over one shoulder, and offered the blonde a small wave, watching eagerly, her eyes a bit wary. If the girl was going to cause a problem, she'd be more than happy to help him with an escape act... somehow.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhyl smiled at Ariana, the pink never quite leaving his cheeks. She was dressed so nice, and he looked... like Dhyl. When her attention was piqued, he looked over curiously at the blonde kid. Just as Ari said, he looked like a student. "That's illegal, though!" He said, blurting out what should be more than obvious. He followed her over, but didn't volunteer. Unlike the girl, he hated people looking at him. Blue eyes watched the scene, waiting to see if he would need to call in an adult.

{OoC:}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer blinked. Wasn't she a prefect at Hogwarts? Luke had pointed them all out to him his first year, but he couldn't remember them all. Deciding that it didn't matter, he just decided to go with it. Grinning, he swept off his hat and made a show of showing it to everyone. He then got out a couple of eggs. "Now Pearl, I betcha ya never saw this trick before. When I took my ha' off, there wasn' anythin' in it, righ'? What I wantcha ta do is take one o' these eggs and pu' i' inside th' ha'. I will then make birds hatch from th' eggs."

State: Performing
OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana walked up to Jeremy after volunteering to become the subject of his magic trick. Many people seemed to be interested in the boy's magic trick since a crowd seemed to be forming. Oh, no! I can't just blurt out for him to not use magic! Then everyone will know, the redhead realized. She bit her bottom lip lightly as the blond explained what she was supposed to do. How was she supposed to stop him from getting into trouble with all these muggles around? The sixteen year old wrapped her fingers around the egg but hesitated. "You're not going to really use magic, are you?" she whispered as she placed the egg into the hat.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
I burn, burn like a wicker cabinet, chalk white and oh so frail
I see our time has gotten stale
The tick tock of the clock is painful
All sane and logical, I want to tear it off the wall
I hear words and clips and phrases
I think sick like ginger ale
My stomach turns and I exhale

User Image

I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rinds
But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt turn it inside out
Find nothin' but faith in nothin'
Want to put my tender, heart in a blender
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous then I'm through with you

Dhyl blinked as he watched, an eyebrow raised. For now, he decided, just play it cool and watch, then decide on a course of action. As the blonde kid started his act, something about eggs, the sixteen year old's mind began whirring. He'd have to come up with a logical, muggle, way to explain it all, to try and keep them all from trouble. Unfortunately, that would call all kinds of attention, mostly negative, to be brought upon him. Hopefully this kid knew what Dhyl was sacrificing for him. He didn't hear Ariana's near silent whisper, given that his hearing was less than perfect. Instead, he watched, wondering how this kid had such a good handle on his wandless magic.

{OoC:}

So Cal is where my mind states
But it's not my state of mind
I'm not as ugly, sad as you
Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend
Demented as the motives in your head
I alone am the one you don't know
You need take heed, feed your ego
Make me blind when your eyes close
Sink when you get close, tie me to the bedpost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Stylin' at Finsbury Parkspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jer?spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why am I not even remotely surprised?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ

Gypsy watched with curious eyes, her interest peaking when Jer announced his trick. Call her strange, but she always thought that muggle 'magic' was a lot more interesting than any she did. After all, she had real magic. There was no 'how did that happen?' with real magic. It was... well, it was magic. The card was Transfigured to be the one you pulled, the person Apparated from the box, the money was vanished. It wasn't interesting because there was nothing to figure out. But muggle magic, sleight of hand? Fascinating stuff. There was always some trick to it. Her dad was obsessed with muggles, especially with technology. Echo loved their books, and her mum preferred making her art with her hands, not magic. But Gypsy? She liked trouble, and mystery. She liked watching a man pull a card with your name on it from a sealed deck, an impossible feat because you'd written your name on one from an opened deck only seconds before. It was amazing. She really hoped that Jer's trick wasn't going to get him in trouble, that it was just good, old-fashioned sleight of hand, because if it was, she'd be oh, so impressed. She bit her lip, her attention rapt, watching for any hint as to whether or not this was magic... or something far, far more interesting. She only hoped that the two older student's didn't totally ruin the show... then again, if they did, maybe she could convince Jer to take off and try again on the streets.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:29 am
User Image
User Image

h e r e ' s t o t h e c r a z y o n e s . t h e m i s f i t s . t h e r e b e l s . t h e t r o u b l e m a k e r s - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i ✖
w h a t n o w
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Ivory wandered, like she usually did, and found herself at a park. Well, the park. The only one she really knew about. Even though she grew up here, she still felt new to the area. Zephyr figured it was because she had just moved, but she wasn't positive. She had been incredibly nervous about the whole thing, taking in her baby brother being only 19. Maybe she'd run into someone who knew if there were any job openings...anywhere. Or a tattoo parlor, even though she should probably be spending her money on more important things, she'd never pass up the chance to get a new tattoo.
"Ivory, you need to work on getting a new job before you get a new tattoo, you prat."

She chewed her lip and ran fingers through her platinum blonde locks. 'Anyone who sees you will probably think you've gone mad, talking to yourself the way you do...' Ivory thought to herself. Maybe she had gone mad and not realized it. Do mad people realize they're insane? She'd suspected they hadn't or they would have tried to get better. Or, at least, she thought she would if she were in their position.

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d w h i l e s o m e m a y s e e t h e m a s t h e c r a z y o n e s , i s e e g e n i u s . b e c a u s e t h e p e o p l e w h o a r e c r a z y e n o u g h t o t h i n k t h e y c a n c h a n g e t h e w o r l d , a r e t h e o n e s w h o d o ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 am
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki was sitting on a bench, thinking about his poor brother, stuck in that horrible place. He did not know what to do. His brother got older every year...It was horrible. He did not even know if Marko even cared. It had been almost 4 years. He got up and bumped into a...woman. She looked to be very pretty and about his age. He was dressed in simple, in a grey hoodie and blue jeans. He looked away. "Gawdon Bennet! Opps...sorry, didn't look where I was goin' miss. Are yeh OK?" he asked, his accent thick and very common.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 am
User Image
User Image

h e r e ' s t o t h e c r a z y o n e s . t h e m i s f i t s . t h e r e b e l s . t h e t r o u b l e m a k e r s - - -
w h a t n o w
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Ivory stumbled backward when she was bumped into. Had she bumped into him? Probably.
"Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't looking either, sorry. I'm fine, are you?" She looked up at the man in front of her. Blue eyes inspected him, making sure she hadn't done...something to him. He seemed to be her age and was attractive. Quite. "I'm Ivory. Ivory Rhodes, nice to...bump into you? Yeah, I think I'll go with that. Nice to bump into you," Zephyr sort of smiled at him, but it looked more like a smirk than what she had originally planned to do.

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d w h i l e s o m e m a y s e e t h e m a s t h e c r a z y o n e s , i s e e g e n i u s . b e c a u s e t h e p e o p l e w h o a r e c r a z y e n o u g h t o t h i n k t h e y c a n c h a n g e t h e w o r l d , a r e t h e o n e s w h o d o ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:59 am
Loki Jon

Squib

User Image
Loki gave a smile at the very, very pretty girl. "Nah, nah. I am Bobby sure its me Malt der...its lovely ter bump into ya Cuddle and Kiss..." The last part ment "Miss", but he seemed a bit sheepish after he noticed how cute she was."Ahh. Me tag is Loki..Loki Jon..." He said, holding out his hand for her. "Uhh...Cen I 'elp ye look fer something?" The smirk, though odd, did not phase him that much. She did not look like some one that wanted to pick his pocket, besides, he had nothing in it to pick.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:20 am
User Image
User Image

w h a t n o w
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Ivory's cheeks went slightly pink when he said 'Cuddle and Kiss'. She wasn't quite sure what it meant, but she hoped it was something good. Zephyr took his hand and stood, then brushed off her clothes,
"Loki? Like that one muggle movie? I mean, uhm, that movie...Thor, was it?" Ivory tried to cover up her mistake, but she wasn't too sure how well she had done. "I was just checking that I didn't hurt you or get, like, dirt or something on you." The girl chewed the inside of her cheek, trying to figure out why talking to this boy was making her so sheepish.

'Thoughts.'  
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces