Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Absolutey no choices anymore! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Romance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:46 pm
Id like to say that on Gaia
Its just simply dry .__.
honestly in my opinion i cant find a guy who isn't a noob, who isn't so ghetto (im not rasist it can just be so annoying at some times) or who isn't a complete weirdo
That just kills all of my expectations of a man, man :I
I need to come to one man who can keep it real, and that can keep a relationship, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK (^.__.)^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 pm
Well Ms. Romance, I must say I feel the exact same way.
It's been a very unfortunate journey, I have tried and only come up empty handed. I can never find anyone who is just Ms. Right if you know what I am getting at.
I don't know if you would show any ounce of interest into me, but I'm here to wish you good luck on your Journey to find Mr. Right :]

Good luck,
~Nightmare~  

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 pm
I agree with you also -.- i can never seem to find the right person for me, and the ones that I do find, never reach back to me -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 am
I see that a lot of us are on the same wagon. Wish you guys luck!  

SFCommando69

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 am
I wish I could feel the same as all of you, but I got lucky roughly 30 mins after I posted rawraphobic dinosaur messaged me, and we've been hitting it off since then  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:25 am
Yummy Romance
Its just simply dry .__.
honestly in my opinion i cant find a guy who isn't a noob, who isn't so ghetto (im not rasist it can just be so annoying at some times) or who isn't a complete weirdo
I need to come to one man who can keep it real, and that can keep a relationship, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK (^.__.)^

The hell? Ghetto is not a race. You make it seem ghetto is a race thing. O.o  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Your Uncle Grandpa

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance

I do concur... Ghetto isn't a race, as stupidity isn't biased towards any color or eye shape. There's ghetto hispanics, whites, blacks, and asians. They are all equal in their level of stupid...

The only people I hate more are the white trash who live in cities and think they're rednecks... Their stupidity surpasses that of the hood rats by many miles...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm
hey smile  

Newrestling27

Clean Shopper

1,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yummy Romance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 am
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance
Its just simply dry .__.

The hell? Ghetto is not a race. You make it seem ghetto is a race thing. O.o

No i really dont, its just that when a person is "ghetto" its just weird  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:00 am
Yummy Romance
Its just simply dry .__.

"Can't find a guy who isn't a noob" So you are going by guys avis in order to talk to them or not? You are making it harder on yourself by doing that. Just because their avi isn't all rich doesn't mean that are worth getting to know. An avi doesn't make a person.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 am
Your Uncle Grandpa
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance

I do concur... Ghetto isn't a race, as stupidity isn't biased towards any color or eye shape. There's ghetto hispanics, whites, blacks, and asians. They are all equal in their level of stupid...

The only people I hate more are the white trash who live in cities and think they're rednecks... Their stupidity surpasses that of the hood rats by many miles...

Ha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 am
Your Uncle Grandpa
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance

One issue with that, I'm a country guy, not a redneck, please learn the difference and don't group all of us into the same group, I may say y'all, but who cares. Honestly if someone can "hate" someone because of their up- bringing, then something is seriously wrong there.

That ends my rant, thank you for your time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Your Uncle Grandpa

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 am
GonnaDDOS -GMCC-

I live in South Florida. There are idiots in the city who fly confederate flags on their raised F-250's, chew dip, and hate every other person who doesn't follow in their idiocy. "Redneck" where I live is just a codeword for "disgusting-a*****e"

I never said anything was wrong with country people. Some of the nicest people I have ever met are out in Georgia and North Carolina. Florida is a s**t pool though for people who think they are Country, and is filled with trash. Hillbillies are also pretty okay people, met a few of them along the way too.

TL;DR
I don't have anything agaisnt anyone but "Rednecks". Hillbillies and Country people are okay by my standard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm
J e n R e i
Yummy Romance
Its just simply dry .__.

"Can't find a guy who isn't a noob" So you are going by guys avis in order to talk to them or not? You are making it harder on yourself by doing that. Just because their avi isn't all rich doesn't mean that are worth getting to know. An avi doesn't make a person.

*facepalm*  

Yummy Romance

Yummy Romance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 am
goddamnit... HOW DO YOU DELETE A FORUM
oviously you cant :I  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers