Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Daeril's Plots -Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I'm curious: Which is your favorite?
  Adina
  Javan
  Adva
  Sarai
  Aedan
  Levi
View Results

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 pm
Hello! Welcome to Daeril's Plots. Please feel free to look around. If you have any questions, an answer to one of my plots, or would like to suggest one of my Soquili for one of your plots, please feel free to post below!. Just make sure you include a picture of your soquili, and answer which of mine or which plot you'd like to have your soquili be a part of.

[Journal]

I am a college student on his last year, attempting to earn a BFA. I do not have time for extensive rp. If you're looking for someone who can answer pms quickly please look elsewhere. I used to love long rp, but can no longer keep up with it. I'm best at quick in-thread rp and tend to be looking to have more fun that way.
About:
..........:: Lij
..........::22
..........::Living in Texas
..........::Attending UNT
..........::I have a fascination with lightning storms, fireworks, woodland wildlife, animation, anatomy, and anthropology -physical and cultural-.

AIM: WingedEpiphany
Best way to get a hold of me: PM. You can post here too, but I may not answer quickly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 pm

User Image
Name: Adina
Breed: Regular
Temper: Theoretical
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Mate: None and not looking. He may enjoy the company of a companion however.

Likes: Interesting individuals, wandering, learning new things about the world around him, flowers...
Dislikes: Being restricted from information, labor, brash individuals, cactus plants...
Personality: Adina…well, Adina contemplates things. This could be anything from theoretical psychology, philosophy and other emotionally tied thoughts, to something more along the lines of observing a flower and wondering how it functions. Generally he is a friendly enough individual, though awkward with starting conversation and oblivious to many emotional signals from other’s of his kind, especially flirtation. In fact, it’s a wonder he’s curious enough about the process of foal making considering his lack of interest when it comes to relationships. Because of this he often comes off as aloof; and if not detached from reality, there are times he’ll pester you with a swell of questions which would annoy even the most patient of characters. All in all his intentions are good (though largely self concerned), and simple. All Adina wants is to understand as much of his world and experience all he has access too.

Breeding
Breeding 1: Inara Serra
Breeding 2: Cadence
Breeding 3: Open

What I'm Looking For:
~Meet and Greet: Adina would enjoy meeting new Soquili. They'll need to go to him, unlike his son, he isn't interested in involving himself so forwardly. But he is interested in meeting other Soquili, especially those of unique and unfamiliar breeds. He's enjoys a good puzzle, so if your Soquili has some unique features, Adina would be more than pleased to investigate.

~Companion: Adina likes to think he's a loner, completely independent and solitary. In some respect he would be right. He has gone many years without anyone particularly close to him. I would like that to change. I would like him to have a male companion, a companion he may have certain romantic and simple feelings toward, but nothing sexual or fervently passionate. I want him to have a companion. Someone he can be close to, not mind their company for long periods of time, someone to help him open himself up. Mix up his slow and repetitive life.

~Final Breeding: Adina's last breeding. He is not actively looking. He hasn't been interested in testing his sexuality since his first go with Inara Serra. He has no interest in sex. How Adva and her brother came about was because he had offered to help a friend with having her final brood. This is likely be the same way that he'll breed again. This time around however, he'll need to be very persuaded. Just because you're his friend does not mean he'll offer himself. And I will be extremely picky. Please do not feel offended if I choose to ignore your request. This will require a bit of planning, background/in-thread rp.

~Open: Do you have a plot you think he'll fit into? I'm more than open to read your request! If you think he'll be a good candidate for a plot, please post below!

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 pm

User Image
Name: Javan
Temper: Wanton
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Mate: Grayson

Dislikes: Dust, mud, feeling bound...
Personality: Javan has picked up some of his father’s tendencies and none of his mother’s gentle sophistication. He is unrestrained, bravely walking up to a complete stranger to prod and investigate them. The physical body is something he feels should be used as a tool, and so he does, personal space something tossed away when he meets a new Soquili. Javan feels a touch or being close to another gives him a greater sense of their corporeal body, and not only their physicality is something he is interested in, but their emotional state as well, which he figures he can understand the closer he gets. He will argue about a truth with anyone, not taking his mother’s mentor approach, but instead a more brash “I’m right, you’re wrong” stance. Or at least that’s how it comes off. Even as an adult, he is not completely conscious of how he affects others, even while he is good at seeing how others affect one another. He will grow to be more self-aware.

Breeding
Breeding 1: Amirynth
Breeding 2: Open

What I'm Looking For:
~Trouble: Javan likes to stick his nose where it does not belong. This resulted in a few close calls when he was just a colt, and even more as a young adult, including once were a fanged vampiric Soquili grabbed a hold of his neck, resulting in a pair of little scars on Javan's neck. As he became mated to Grayson, he has forced himself to slow down, to think before approaching strangers so quickly, and he has followed this even more keenly with having kids. Despite his efforts, Javan can be nothing but himself. I want him to come trotting up to a curious looking Soquili only to fall into a very dangerous situation. If you have an evil, dark, otherwise not "good" Soquili who needs a victim for their plot, Javan may be your guy. I do not want this resulting in very serious injury. At most, if he were to be injured, he'll have nothing more than a permanent limp, or scaring. Either Grayson may be involved to come to his rescue or Javan will have another way of escape.

~Family: More family interaction. Extended family, his mate's family, all of the above. This includes his daughters who were staying with Amirynth. It is unlikely they'll come into contact with Javan until they're fully grown, but either way, Javan would love to get to know their personalities and be a part of their lives, even if it is distant.

~More Babies?: I actually don't want this to happen for a good long while. Up for plotting with you, but expect this to not go anywhere for a very long while. This comes with many conditions. This will not happen until his current kids are long grown. This probably will also not happen until after Grayson -if he ever- has his own blood brood for the family. This will involve rp, however this will be held -AIM, in-thread, whatever- and will need to include Grayson. Grayson will need to approve of their decision to have a surrogate, agree on the mare, preferably a family friend, and will have a say in every decision to be made. She may even be expected to meet Grayson's extended family, as well as Javan's. This time around, if she takes a basket to raise on her own, then she will be expected to share visitation, as Javan and Grayson will be expected to do the same. Javan will be involved in all of his children's lives from here on out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 pm

User ImageUser Image
Name: Adva
Temper: Deductive
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Mate: Not actively seeking

Likes: Deduction! Unigue and unfamiliar markings on other soquili...
Dislikes: Boredom...
Personality: Adva is a bright Soquili easily overcome by the boredom of trivial day to day life. They crave more. A growing challenge. Occasionally arrogant, this sleuth is driven by a desire to prove their self clever. It is a nice escape from the boredom, an alternative from the driving mad sensations boredom is capable of giving you. Adva constantly craves a challenge in the form of a puzzle, whether that puzzle be in the shape of a mystery, a crime to solve, what have you. They’re impatient, far more forward and rude than they realize, and demanding when it serves them. Adva has not discovered everything about their gender –or lack thereof– and has chosen they/their pronouns to suit themselves for now. Being young, Adva is still learning much of the world, and like their father, Adva is endlessly curious and interested in knowing as much as they could possibly imagine.

Breeding
Breeding 1: Open

What I'm Looking For:
~Companion: Adva needs a companion. The Watson to their Sherlock, Samwise to Adva's Frodo Baggins, Rose Tyler to their Doctor. For now, this will be strictly a "I use you for company despite not wanting to admit that I'm mortal and desire basic interaction" sort of relationship. Whether or not it turns into something more later is to be determined. I would like them to be relatively the same age, so that if Adva finds this companion as a foal, then I would like this companion to also be a foal. If Adva is an adult, then they are an adult. Their personality must be able to compliment Adva's. Strong, level headed, the common sense of the two, and the one making up enough heart for the both of them.

~Deduction!: Have a mystery, has a crime been committed? Call upon Adva, with the help of their above companion, to solve the case! Like their father, Adva adores puzzles, the more challenging the better. I would like for Adva to have various crimes/puzzles/mysteries to solve throughout their life, progressively becoming more intricate and dangerous, some even potentially life threatening. Adva will risk all for the game, desire nothing more than to be the best, but more importantly, something to subside their boredom.

~Nemesis: Well, when you go looking for trouble you're going to find it. I'd like for Adva to establish a rivalry with another Soquili. A serious rivalry, a real threat. Adva's Moriarty.

~General Foal Interaction: Adva's missed out on some foal interaction. They desperately need interaction, something to quell their never ending boredom.

~Open: Does Adva fit into one of your plots? I'm open to read your request!

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 pm

User Image
Name: Sarai
Breed: Miracle Child
Temper: Astute
Sexual Orientation: Presumed Heterosexual
Mate: Open
Co-Owned: With Volly. Any offer here for any plot will need to be discussed with her before anything is made official.

Dislikes: Extremely bright environments...
Personality: Javan's curiosity with Grayson's levelheadedness. She's a bright young adult with great common sense but just enough spontaneity to be considered lively and fun. She is perceptive like most of her family, but she doesn't allow this to be her only definition. She's ambitious, kind, wily. A miracle to everyone she meets. She does have her faults; after all, you can’t be a perfect balance of any two things alone. She can be impatient, and forgetful of taking into consideration the faults of others. All in all, Sarai is a thoughtful individual, hopeful, inquisitive, and cautious.

Breeding
Breeding 1: Open

What I'm Looking For:
~Maturity?: Sarai hasn't had the chance to interact with much other Soquili, not as a young one, nor now as a young adult. I'd like her to get some general interaction with other Soquili. She's curious like her father Javan, but has a much more level head like Grayson, so she will be eager to meet you, but with understandable caution. Because she hadn't had much interaction as a foal, and not now, she seems a little childish sometimes. She's more than willing to play foal games with other adults. She needs to meet some adults to help inclement her into mature adult life. Maybe she could make some life friends? An eventual lifemate? Any permenant and meaningful relationship will require some amount of rp, and a good friend or mate offer will have to be run by Volly.

~Open: Does Sarai fit into one of your plots? Ask away! I'm more than willing to hear what you've gotta suggest. Keep in mind anything you bring to me will be brought up with her Co-Owner. I may say yes, but Volly has it in her right to deny you. If this is the case, whelp, sorry hon, you'll have to move along.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:57 pm

User ImageUser Image
Name: Aedan
Breed: Regular/Angini-Flutter cross
Temper: Versatile
Sexual Orientation: Gynesexual. In other words, he's attracted to female, feminine identified soquili regardless of their physical sex.
Mate: Not actively looking, but open to suggestions.

Likes: Flight, competition, candlelight, chivalry -as his vews describe-, within feminism, nails...
Dislikes: Sometimes his limited wings, sexism, considering he has two fathers, homophobia is particuarlly triggering, harsh winds...
Personality: His personality is still molding, ever changing and adapting. In fact, that is the most noticeable feature of his personality is his adaptability. He may approach things shyly at first but can change his reaction to you in no time flat if he considers the situation safe enough. He has a strong will and hopefulness that will allow him to still carry on even in the most dire of circumstances.

Breeding
Breeding 1: Lukou

What I'm Looking For:
~Foal Interaction: Basic foal rp. I want him to experience as much of young life as he possibly can before he becomes too old to experience his peers at such a delicate and fun stage.

~Vitterfolk: This will happen into adulthood, but Aedan will seek out his mother and stumble upon the Vitterfolk. I want him to meet his sisters, his mother, any extended family, and all of the members of this strange and unique world. It will be an experience to shape his outlook, awaken a chivalrous side in him, one that desires to protect within reason, and perhaps he will find a life goal here. Of course, his forever home will always be with his fathers.

~Accident: This I'm still working out and if you have an idea or would like to volunteer him for you plot, please feel free to post below. I want an accident to befall Aedan, something that threatens his flight, the one things bodily that is most precious too him. I'm not sure if this incident -although it may in fact be no accident, but something deliberate by another Soquili, this is too be determined- will leave any permanent damage or result in any loss of flight or other bodily injury.

~Not so Knightly: Aedan agrees with the principles of chivalry, but not all the practice. He understands that chivalry is meant in good spirit, but can be interpreted as sexist, and misogynistic. It places females in a position of helplessness. I want this to be tested somehow. Maybe he'll meet a capable and all around badass mare who can show him just how little she needs his help and protection. I would also like him to meet other people outside of male, western identified binaries. :Filled

~Open: As stated above, I have very basic ideas for him, but nothing set in stone nor fleshed out fully. If you have a plot and you believe Aedan would be a good fill, please contact me! I'm more than willing to hear what you have to suggest!

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm

User Image
Name: Levi
Breed: Cyernei
Temper: Slick
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Mate: Open

Dislikes: Coverless areas, too much sun...
Personality: Levi is slick, cool, calculating, although sometimes brash, and stubborn. He is quick to lie in order to promote himself or pass through situations seamlessly, and unless he is with a rather perceptive Soquili, most don't know any better. Despite the lies, he is not vicious or otherwise aggressive unless provoked.

Breeding
Breeding 1: Lykke

What I'm Looking For:
~Interaction: General in-thread rp. I'd like him to meet all types. Meet challenging Soquili, a few meeker Soquili too.

~Mate?: I think I'm wanting a permanent mate for Levi after his first breeding with Lykke. Aside from matching him aesthetically, she'll need to be able to handle his bullshit, but more importantly, NOT TAKE IT. This gal has to have a spine, be a brawler when it's called for, spunky, someone that can keep up with Levi and surpass him.

~Open: Does Levi fit into one of your plots? Do you need someone who would be a bit of a challenge for your Soquili? General interaction? If he fits into one of your plots, go ahead and post. Maybe you can come up with something more interesting for him than I...actually, I don't doubt that! Have at!

Breeding Tries:
1 Mobbu's October 2012
2 DD's October 2012
3 Mind's October 2012
4 DD's November 2012
5 Minds's February 2013
6 DD's June 2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 am
-Open-

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 pm
-Added Aedan's Adult-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm
Hi I am interested in Plots with Levi. He fites in to my girl Livi's Elder Plots And was wondering if we could RP them together?

Also even though he doesn't fit in her plots I'd really like if Livi and Javan could meet seeing as they are very similar. It would be amazing.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 pm
I'd offer Chislev or Cregga for the Not So Knightly plot for Aedan

I have some pretty badass self sustaining no nonsense females XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Hi I am interested in Plots with Levi. He fites in to my girl Livi's Elder Plots And was wondering if we could RP them together?

Also even though he doesn't fit in her plots I'd really like if Livi and Javan could meet seeing as they are very similar. It would be amazing.

I'm not sure Levi would be able to commit to any kind of long Elder Plot and the rp that goes with that, mainly because I'm not able to keep up with any extensive rp. But I'm more than happy for Levi to meet Livi -hah- and to be added to her list of breeds met!

The same goes for Javan.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:12 pm
[+Katch+]

Sweet! Either one of them could fit this plot, so long as they're independent and fully capable. Which it seems they both are, so that's good smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 pm
Daeril-sama

Yes all I am looking for right now is sort of meet an greets where she asks questions and such. The only reason I'd need more then one Rp with them would be if they were to be friends or if they could meet again much later in the plot. And with Javan I just think they would be fun to meet so no extensive plots ^_^

so are do you want to do two RPs and if so do you want to start them?  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 pm
Daeril-sama
[+Katch+]

Sweet! Either one of them could fit this plot, so long as they're independent and fully capable. Which it seems they both are, so that's good smile

I'll probably go with Chislev, since I just got her and her muse is fresh :3

Would you like me to start?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas