Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara was not happy. She was actually very very unhappy. Sure she was a little sick but she sure as hell did not need to go to the nurse's wing! She wanted to be nowhere near Rui's brother! She was positive he was one of her bloody spies. Why would he suddenly show up at her school the year after Rui realized she was losing faith to the 'cause'. But no Mercy insisted she had the flu and had to go or she'd only get worse. If there was one other thing she hated more than this thing, it as worrying her friends. She had done enough of that during her third year thank you very much.

And even if she didn't care about worrying Merc... the girl had insisted on walking her to the nurse's wing and watching her sign in before finally leaving her be. So now Sara was stuck, sitting in a chair, and staring at a wall waiting to be seen. She was tapping one foot nervously, and trying to decide if she could somehow weasel her way out of this one, but she knew she couldn't. Her name was on the sign in sheet so she would be seen by a nurse. She sure hoped it was the crazy lady's brother though. She could not stand another rant about the cause and the true nature of the world and all that other bullshit. It took all her effort not to break her facade over summer breaks. Hell half the time she did accidentally say or do something wrong and it always ended in her getting beaten half to death... usually by Ryn. He was always the most vicious.

Sara could see him mopping off in the back a ways, and hoped that meant a different nurse would see her. That would be so much better. If Mirzam was anything like his siblings, he was vicious and cruel and scary. The only nice was Rei and he rarely came out to play. Ryn and Rui kept him locked up nice and tight. He usually only got out when Ryn was resting after a vicious act, and he always took care of her and apologized for it all. Her dad also hated what the others did, but he was just as freaked by them as her she was pretty sure. He'd joined when he was angry and lonely and hated the world, but that had all changed with her. She knew it. She'd heard stories about his past, and that wasn't the werewolf she knew at all. Her dad was kind and loving and only a little screwed up.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              Autumn 2038

space(✚) Mιɾȥαɱ Oɯҽɳʂ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse

asceIɴ мoмeɴтѕ yoυ cαɴɴoт reprιѕe, lιĸe α ѕoldιer or α wαтcн тнαт yoυ cαɴ'т wιɴd.
                                              asceWe ғoυɢнт тнe world wιтн нαɴdѕ тwιce-тιed. Tнe people cнeered, тнe cαpтαιɴ crιed!
                                              asceI'll ĸeep тнe ѕoυveɴιr ιɴѕιde, ιт'ѕ jυѕт вeттer ιɴ мy мιɴd
                                              asceAɴd I woυldɴ'т lιe, I ɴever reαlly wαɴтed мore-
                                              asceTнαɴ wнαт I ever reαlly ɴeeded αғтer αll, ѕoмeoɴe тнαт нαтeѕ тo ѕee мe ɢo...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It took about fifteen seconds for Mirzam to acknowledge that a student came in here, due to the fact that he tended to be way too occupied. Mirzam however thought that he left the girl waiting for too long, making him blink his gold eyes and curse something in Spanish. Mostly to himself. "Sorry, just a sec," he called out with a watered-down Boston accent, setting his mop aside and adjusting his sea-green framed glasses embarrassingly.

The more he approached the blonde girl, the more Mirzam thought that he must have met her before. Granted, almost every student he saw here was vaguely familiar to him thanks to the fact that Mirzam used to work in Madam Malkin's, which was what he thought to be everybody's favorite robe shop. Shoving his hands to his coat's pockets, he sheepishly smiled at her before reading the paper the girl signed in, showing almost no resemblance to Rui aside from perhaps the physical appearance: most notably the gold eyes. "Good afternoon, Miss Sara. I know that the sheet here says 'flu', but are you sure it's just that? Or would you like me to perform a diagnostic charm? Just to be sure." He asked sincerely, although he figured that asking something like this would annoy a student but he just wanted to make things thorough. Besides, the girl seemed... wary of Mirzam, for the lack of a better term, his expression clearly showed that he looked concerned, "Um... are you okay? Or were you just not a fan of healers?"

asceYoυ мαde α proмιѕe тнeɴ yoυ нιde, αɴd yoυ ѕαιd we'd αll вe deαd вy тweɴтy-ғιve...
                                              asceIт'ѕ ɴoт yoυr dιѕαppoιɴтed ѕιɢн, ιт'ѕ ɴoт yoυ тrαded тнιѕ ғor prιde!
                                              asceNoт тнαт we reαlly eveɴ мιɴd, we're jυѕт вored yoυ're ѕтιll αlιve.
                                              asceAɴd I woυldɴ'т lιe. Iғ I тrιed, тαĸe мe dowɴ αɴd ιғ I dιe нere ɴow!
                                              asceWιѕнιɴɢ wellѕ αɴd мαɢιc ѕpellѕ αɴd everyтнιɴɢ вeтweeɴ;
                                              asceCαɴ yoυ тell мe wнαт ιт'ѕ lιĸe? Or нow ιт'ѕ ɢoιɴɢ тo вe?

WITH [Sara] AT [Hospital Wing]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara mentally cursed when the nurse that called out to her was none other than Rui's brother. Those gold eyes haunted her dreams and he looked far to similar to her torturer to be okay near her. Despite this inner turmoil she said nothing and made no facial remarks that might inform him of her distrust. If he was working for Rui, she could not let on her true feelings about the home she had grown up in. She could not allow Rui, and therefore Ryn as well, to know that she was disavowing the cult.

Sara kept her face flat, and uninterested while Mirzam spoke to her. She was sick, and she would only let him know that she was sick and nothing more. She raised an eyebrow at his last remark and shrugged. "I'm fine. Lets just get this over with okay?" She said in a gruff voice. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared him down. She wondered if she could make him admit that he was working with Rui.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:19 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              Autumn 2038

space(✚) Mιɾȥαɱ Oɯҽɳʂ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse

asceIɴ мoмeɴтѕ yoυ cαɴɴoт reprιѕe, lιĸe α ѕoldιer or α wαтcн тнαт yoυ cαɴ'т wιɴd.
                                              asceWe ғoυɢнт тнe world wιтн нαɴdѕ тwιce-тιed. Tнe people cнeered, тнe cαpтαιɴ crιed!
                                              asceI'll ĸeep тнe ѕoυveɴιr ιɴѕιde, ιт'ѕ jυѕт вeттer ιɴ мy мιɴd
                                              asceAɴd I woυldɴ'т lιe, I ɴever reαlly wαɴтed мore-
                                              asceTнαɴ wнαт I ever reαlly ɴeeded αғтer αll, ѕoмeoɴe тнαт нαтeѕ тo ѕee мe ɢo...

Mirzam was fine with her gruff tone, shown with his casual shrug as a way to say, 'Well, if you say so.' However, he visibly cringed when it seems like she was staring him down as if he was going to do anything wrong with her. Being stared at made him feel self-conscious, even if was in the form of a teenage girl. But the way the girl looked at him was as if she saw a ghost... or someone. Mirzam after all cannot avoid looking less like his sister, even if he's technically paler than her in comparison. Apparently, even the glasses didn't make it any better but to be fair- he need those glasses. He's nearsighted. "Yeesh, looks like just saying flu is an understatement. I mean... it's not severe, but it's not mild, either. You still need to get some rest after this, alright? Come with me, please?" Mirzam commented and gestured to follow him after doing the diagnostic charm, until he realized that he was being a rambler, "Sorry about the rambling, I just never went to Hogwarts before- Salem alum here. Some of my siblings attended here, though. And apparently this castle seems... stuffy, for my taste." The moment he realized that he spoke more about his personal life, the feeling of melancholy was visible in his face as shown with his wrinkled eyebrows and bit lip.

asceYoυ мαde α proмιѕe тнeɴ yoυ нιde, αɴd yoυ ѕαιd we'd αll вe deαd вy тweɴтy-ғιve...
                                              asceIт'ѕ ɴoт yoυr dιѕαppoιɴтed ѕιɢн, ιт'ѕ ɴoт yoυ тrαded тнιѕ ғor prιde!
                                              asceNoт тнαт we reαlly eveɴ мιɴd, we're jυѕт вored yoυ're ѕтιll αlιve.
                                              asceAɴd I woυldɴ'т lιe. Iғ I тrιed, тαĸe мe dowɴ αɴd ιғ I dιe нere ɴow!
                                              asceWιѕнιɴɢ wellѕ αɴd мαɢιc ѕpellѕ αɴd everyтнιɴɢ вeтweeɴ;
                                              asceCαɴ yoυ тell мe wнαт ιт'ѕ lιĸe? Or нow ιт'ѕ ɢoιɴɢ тo вe?

WITH [Sara] AT [Hospital Wing]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:27 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

______________________________

Felix came in as soon as he had free time the day after the sorting feast. He really just wanted the bruise gone. Though a older housemate caught him sad last night and they suggested the nurses here can help if he wanted a professional to talk with. Felix was unsure though. Opening up to Eddie was easier, though it was getting harder as of late to hide he was sad a lot of times. But these were magic doctors, well healers was the correct term. Maybe they were better to talk to than the one his mom tried sending him too, he wouldn't have to leave his magic school a secret with a healer. That would be silly. He grabbed a form and filled it out best he could. After returning it he went and sat on one of the chairs in the waiting area fidgeting a bit. He wished he could have brought Splat to hug, Felix was nervous. The kitten loved to be held and snuggled and it made him feel better when he snuggled the kitten. He knew why he couldn’t though, this was a place that needed to be as clean as possible and Splat would leave fur around. He sighed quietly in waiting.

Patient's Information
                                                                  Name: Felix Geary
                                                                  Year: I’m in third year
                                                                  House: I'm in Hufflepuff
                                                                  Symptoms: I got a bruise over my left eye from summer. (Something else is there but scratched out quite well)
                                                                  Allergies: sour cream makes me barf and feel itchy.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx 𝓦𝓱𝒆𝓻𝒆 𝓪𝓶 𝓘? Hospital Wing - Main Desk
xxx 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷? Healing
xxxx 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭? Felix
xxxxx 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝔂 ℳ𝓲𝓷𝓭? I hope he is alright

Marni was working the front desk when a young boy walked in. She straightened up her paperwork, then accepted the boy's form. He had a noticeable bruise around his eye, and she tsked when she read his form. Luckily, she wouldn't try to heal him with sour cream. "Hello, dear. I'm Madam Kavanagh, and I would love to help you out. Please, lamb, allow me to heal you." She stepped around the desk and crouched a bit to his height, one hand gently resting on the boy's shoulder as her other worked her wand. "Episkey." Once he was all fixed up, she offered him a maternal smile. "Are you alright, Lamb? That looked like it must have hurt quite a bit. If you need someone to talk with, I am here for you." She was worried about the boy, especially since it was so close to the beginning of the year. It could be a parent or sibling, but it also could be another student.

Kungfudemoness

I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ 𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ 𝒇𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓲𝓷
ℬ𝒆 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝒆𝓷𝓽, ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝒆𝓼 𝓶𝒆 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼
Aɴᴅ I'ᴅ 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝒆 sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝒆 ʙᴇɢɪɴ
Wᴇʟʟ, I ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝒆𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 ᴀɴᴅ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝔂, Sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓪𝔂
I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ 𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ 𝓼𝒆𝓵𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝒇𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓻 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse ) xx

I ѕpeɴт мy нιɢн ѕcнool cαreer, ѕpιт oɴ αɴd ѕнoved тo αɢree
                                                        So I coυld wαтcн αll мy нeroeѕ ѕell α cαr oɴ TV
                                                        Brιɴɢ oυт тнe old ɢυιlloтιɴe
                                                        We'll ѕнow 'eм wнαт we αll мeαɴ
                                                        Iғ I'м ѕo wroɴɢ, ѕo wroɴɢ, ѕo wroɴɢ-
                                                        How cαɴ yoυ lιѕтeɴ αll ɴιɢнт loɴɢ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was about eight in the evening, and Mirzam already had a small dinner. However, he had a few things to get done before going home to Hogsmeade because... he had to make a deal with himself to at least try to settle his life around, even if he hated it. Which includes not overworking too much, his surrogate mother would told him. Herrero visited the UK to checked on him (arrived late because she too has a bit of difficulties), and she... she wasn't happy about the entire situation.

He knew she cared but now Mirzam felt like he was being too much of a trouble to her, which was why he decided to take Rick's word seriously. He just hoped he was doing it right; and as much as he wasn't optimistic, he wished it could be easy since the source of his unsafe feeling was dead now. But it's not, so it's going to suck... this better be worth it.

Adjusting his eyeglasses, Mirzam fixed the bedpans and took another look at the potion cabinet. The stock was pretty low, he thought, though Mirzam already asked Ada about it if she could help out so it shouldn't be a problem. Still- the thought of drinking potions nowadays left a sore spot on him, the only potion he was okay with was the Dreamless Sleep kind. And the only reason why he did was because he needed it now for the time being. Besides, he honestly hated being tired so...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now wιll ιт мαттer loɴɢ αғтer I'м ɢoɴe?
                                                        Becαυѕe yoυ ɴever leαrɴ α ɢoddαмɴed тнιɴɢ!
                                                        Yoυ're jυѕт α ѕαd ѕoɴɢ wιтн ɴoтнιɴ' тo ѕαy
                                                        Aвoυт α lιғe loɴɢ wαιт ғor α нoѕpιтαl ѕтαy
                                                        Aɴd ιғ yoυ тнιɴĸ тнαт I'м wroɴɢ,
                                                        Tнιѕ ɴever мeαɴт ɴoтнιɴ' тo yα

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( different timeline ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Later Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Main Deskxxxx
                                                        wιтн - None
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:19 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix stood up when a nurse came over she was very nice and not scary at all. She did also kinda remind him of his mom. The fix was easy, though he unintentionally flinched a bit when her wand was in his face. The spell made his eye feel weird prompting him to close that eye but it was not unpleasant. Afterwards it didn't feel sore so he assumed he was unbruised now too. The nice nurse asked ig he needed to talk. He didnt have an awnser right away but after some shore thought he spoke up timidly. "That would be nice.... but not out here." He said seeming droopy. We’ll it couldn't hurt to try. He was having so much trouble keeping the lid on his emotions. There was just so many of them. Mabye she could help with his bad dreams as of late too.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        уσυ αи∂ мє нανє ѕєєи єνєяутнιиg тσ ѕєє fяσм вαиgкσк тσ ¢αℓgαяу
                                        αи∂ тнє ѕσℓєѕ σf уσυя ѕнσєѕ αяє αℓℓ ωσяи ∂σωи
                                        тнє тιмє fσя ѕℓєєρ ιѕ иσω вυт ιт'ѕ иσтнιиg тσ ¢яу αвσυт
                                        '¢αυѕє ωє'ℓℓ нσℓ∂ єα¢н σтнєя ѕσσи ιи тнє вℓα¢кєѕт σf яσσмѕ

spaceAda had double and triple checked her list before heading up to the hospital wing with the potions that'd been requested, but she still swore she felt she was forgetting something. When she returned to her office, she was going to have to look around and see if she had any other notes laying around with requests for potions. She normally kept those sorts of things fairly well organized, but still, one could never be too sure. In the meantime, Mirzam had said they were running very low on a few necessities, so she wanted to at least get those delivered in a timely manner.

space... Well, as timely a manner as a vampire could deliver anything, anyway. She chuckled to herself at the thought as she entered the hospital wing, following the sound of a heartbeat to locate Mirzam. Handily enough, he seemed to be reorganizing the potions cabinet, so she'd say her timing was impeccable.
                                        "Mirzam," she called softly, not wanting to startle him. The man's emotional state was rocky at times, and she didn't want to cause any alarm or anxiety. She knew she tended to move about rather silently. She'd never been especially loud, but being a vampire had taken it to another level. "I've got those potions you asked for. Or, well, I think I do. I swear I feel like I've forgotten something. But everything on the list I had written down is here." She held up the basket in her arms, figuring he'd know better than her if anything important were missing. Hopefully, she'd not forgotten something that was needed in the immediate.

spaceHe seemed to be in an alright mood, she noticed, or better than usual, anyway. Typically she tried to avoid prodding at other people's emotions without permission, but she did make special exceptions. Mostly in regards to people she was worried about. And she'd been very worried about Mirzam, all things considered. But he seemed to be doing better lately.
                                        "So, how are things up here?" she asked, smiling at him. "I feel as though I never get to see anything but my own classroom and office. My own fault, I guess, for living in the village instead of in the castle." She chuckled lightly. While she wouldn't trade her living situation for anything, it did make things slightly more difficult on her. For one, it restricted her already limited office hours, and for two, she felt as though she missed out on everything that happened in the school. Half the time she didn't even hear about what was going on until days after the fact. The food fight at the start of the semester, for instance, which she'd only heard about due to a couple of her fellow professors discussing it at dinner one night. Which she really ought to've heard about sooner, considering she'd bet every galleon in her bank account that her own children were involved.

ιf нєανєи αи∂ нєℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт тнєу вσтн αяє ѕαтιѕfιє∂
                                        ιℓℓυмιиαтє тнє 'иσ'ѕ σи тнєιя να¢αи¢у ѕιgиѕ
                                        ιf тнєяє'ѕ иσ σиє вєѕι∂є уσυ ωнєи уσυя ѕσυℓ ємвαякѕ
                                        тнєи ι'ℓℓ fσℓℓσω уσυ ιитσ тнє ∂αяк

wнere - Hospital Wing - Front Desk
                                        wнen - Early Evening - Winter 2041
                                        wιтн - Mirzam
                                        - ooc -
                                        Scene separate from Marni/Felix

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:09 am
User Image

Mirzam wasn't shocked when Ada Whitethorne arrived at the Wing with a basket, since he was expecting her to be here. But on the other hand, he felt a bit nervous. Not because of her being a vampire, but because he felt he was being a worrisome burden to almost everyone after the... Library Incident. Recalling about it made his stomach twist, since it made him feel a tad exposed. The only person who he felt less nervous around was Rick, but that was because he and Mirzam have a kinship going on.

"Oh, um, evening Ada. Thanks for coming by," Mirzam nodded in greeting, ignoring the fact that his voice tend to slightly quiver when he was talking to his colleagues. He politely took the basket, and took a look at it. Since he still remembered his Potion lessons, he tried to see if there was anything missing. At least not the demanding ones right now. Mirzam hummed thoughtfully, convinced that Ada got all the potions in the list he asked for. "Don't worry," Mirzam gave her an assuring smile, "you weren't missing anything. What makes you think that you're missing something?"

He was starting to feel this anxious atmosphere in him, despite his expression saying otherwise given that he was usually good at lying. Mirzam started to wonder if he still looked like someone to worry about. But at this point he was convinced that no matter what he looked, he'll probably still be sending this kind of aura inadvertently. He was about to turn around and rearrange the cabinet, but Ada spoke up- expressing her curiosity about how things were going on here and her missing out a lot of things. He was at first wondering if she was asking about him, but was relieved that she was referring to school in general, "Uhh, it's okay, I think. The usual..." he awkwardly answered as he set the basket on a nearby table, "Well, aside from supervising a whiny kid doing detention work." He made a small smile in amusement as he recalled about it. He kind of enjoy watching the kids in Hogwarts being rowdy, like a bunch of kids, despite how ridiculous it sounded.

"Sucks being the only night owl here, doesn't it?" He replied dryly, "Not that I can talk, I live in Hogsmeade, too." Though, Kenji was on-tour so Mirzam was kind of alone at home. And he didn't want to sleep alone, so he would sometimes decide to sleep in the castle. Good thing there were rooms for professors here.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( different timeline ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Early Evening - Winter 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Main Deskxxxx
                                                        wιтн - None
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:13 am
User ImageUser Image

xx 𝓦𝓱𝒆𝓻𝒆 𝓪𝓶 𝓘? Hospital Wing - Main Desk
xxx 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷? Healing
xxxx 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭? Felix
xxxxx 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝔂 ℳ𝓲𝓷𝓭? I hope he is alright

Marni watched the boy as he flinched, even as she was healing him. Something indeed must have him quite shaken up. She pat his shoulder again, then asked if he needed to talk. Felix seemed to ponder that for a moment, then he agreed, provided it was private. "Yes, Lamb. We can step into my office, if you would like. I have some candies we can share while we speak." A grin touched her lips, the woman thinking he could do with a bit of kindness, even if it were a bit wayward. She guided him to her office, allowing him to enter at his own pace so they could have privacy and she could figure out what was going on.

{{OoC: Next post in Marni's Office}}
Kungfudemoness

I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ 𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴅᴏᴍ 𝒇𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓲𝓷
ℬ𝒆 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝒆𝓷𝓽, ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝒆𝓼 𝓶𝒆 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼
Aɴᴅ I'ᴅ 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝒆 sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝒆 ʙᴇɢɪɴ
Wᴇʟʟ, I ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝒆𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 ᴀɴᴅ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷
I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝔂, Sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓭𝓪𝔂
I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ 𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴠᴇʀʏ 𝓼𝒆𝓵𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝒇𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓻 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix followed Madame Kavanagh with the lure of sweets. The few times going with someone for the promise of sweets wasn't weird. The office was nice and the couch looked comfy. It was better than the last office he had been in. He sat on the couch carefully he wasnt sure if he could splay put like he did in th common room. He would wait till th nurse sat before asking.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

уσυ αи∂ мє нανє ѕєєи єνєяутнιиg тσ ѕєє fяσм вαиgкσк тσ ¢αℓgαяу
                                        αи∂ тнє ѕσℓєѕ σf уσυя ѕнσєѕ αяє αℓℓ ωσяи ∂σωи
                                        тнє тιмє fσя ѕℓєєρ ιѕ иσω вυт ιт'ѕ иσтнιиg тσ ¢яу αвσυт
                                        '¢αυѕє ωє'ℓℓ нσℓ∂ єα¢н σтнєя ѕσσи ιи тнє вℓα¢кєѕт σf яσσмѕ

spaceAda relaxed somewhat, shoulders dipping down in relief, when he said she hadn't forgotten anything. The blonde shrugged, shaking her head. "I don't know, I just have the distinct impression I've forgotten something important. I thought it might be something I was supposed to bring you, but apparently not. Which just means I'll have to figure it out myself." She rolled her eyes, making a mental note to go through her desk and rummage around in her office to see if there were any 'to-do list' style notes hanging about. "I'd say it must not be that important since I've forgotten it, but the actual importance of things doesn't seem to have much bearing on whether or not I remember them, sadly."

spaceShe managed a small snicker at his mention of a student serving detention, arms crossing. "I suppose I'm lucky that I don't have to deal much with detentions," she mused. "Bit hard to be available for them, with my hours and all. Besides that, I'm not sure how much I trust students who get detentions with the sort of work I'd have for them to do." Most of her busywork involved organizing supplies and cleaning things, neither of which were tasks she'd care to assign to someone who was liable to steal something, or do a half-arsed job of it. She'd much rather do it herself.

spaceShe smirked every so slightly, nodding at him.
                                        "At least you have daylight hours to be here, though," she pointed out, somewhat dryly. "By the time I show up, it's suppertime, and then it's off to the dorms for anyone not taking a night class. I hardly see anyone, I swear. Which is part of why I didn't move into the castle, truthfully. At least living in Hogsmeade, I get to see my husband." Her nose wrinkled in distaste. She could hardly imagine being stuck at the castle all night, every night, with no real company. There were the ghosts, she supposed. But they were rather busy with their own sort of social life and drama. She'd rather stay out of it, truth be told.

ιf нєανєи αи∂ нєℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт тнєу вσтн αяє ѕαтιѕfιє∂
                                        ιℓℓυмιиαтє тнє 'иσ'ѕ σи тнєιя να¢αи¢у ѕιgиѕ
                                        ιf тнєяє'ѕ иσ σиє вєѕι∂є уσυ ωнєи уσυя ѕσυℓ ємвαякѕ
                                        тнєи ι'ℓℓ fσℓℓσω уσυ ιитσ тнє ∂αяк

wнere - Hospital Wing - Front Desk
                                        wнen - Early Evening - Winter 2041
                                        wιтн - Mirzam
                                        - ooc -
                                        Scene separate from Marni/Felix

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:43 am
User Image

Mirzam tilted his head as he bit his lip in confusion, trying to figure out if Ada was talking about bringing something specifically for him, or just the Hospital Wing in general. But he didn't feel like asking that out loud, thinking that the question would sound embarrassing. So he decided to drop that internal question out. "That's okay, it might come back to you. At least ASAP, " he said, trying to give her a encouraging smile. Mirzam wasn't a smiler, at least... not as much as he used to- but he tried.

He folded his arms, as if trying to find a way to do with his hands. Not that Mirzam was hyper but it just felt really awkward and he was self-conscious around his colleagues sometimes. "The kid didn't do anything horrible, just that she's way too... um, rebellious?" Mirzam sheepishly shrugged, "She just got too many tardy, most classes I think. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Hill is pissed about that since he's kind of scary. Probably Cohen, too, since she's sometimes hard to read but I'm never sure. I'm not sure about Rick, though, is he a stern type when teaching?" He asked, aware that Ada and Rick pretty much knew each other, at least that's what the redhead told him. Mirzam tried to pretend that he didn't felt embarrassed for rambling, until it got to best of him as he sigh, scratching the back of his head, "Sorry 'bout the rambling, by the way. I-um, I wasn't really that of a talker, actually."

Mirzam gave Ada a sympathetic look, when she seemed to be expressing her woe of missing a lot of things. "I mean, my roommate is currently on tour, so there's nothing to do in that house that much. Which is why I would stay in the castle instead," Mirzam said, trying to word his lines carefully. He didn't actually want to sleep alone, but saying that would be awkward for the both of them. "I would like to hang out with you at night-time but- I have a schedule I should be following, so to speak." Mirzam said sheepishly, trying to make his line a good-natured remark. He made a promise to Miss Jack and himself that he won't be pulling out continuous all-nighters. "Maybe you can pray for a night owl to work here?" He said, trying to make a witty statement. God, talking to people after the library incident was a pain. "Maybe there's someone who would want to have an excuse to work at night."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( different timeline ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Early Evening - Winter 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Main Deskxxxx
                                                        wιтн - None
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300