Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:52 pm
Get Yer Fixins Here Redux!

New topic, because I ran out of reserved spaces in my last plot thread, and it was unbelievably cluttered to boot. I'm sure you lot know the drill by now, but let me hammer it in anyway: I'm interested in some RP, and I would love to collaborate with you, whoever you may be. Feel free to post here or PM me if any of my plots and/or characters interest you. If you think they would fit into some of your own plots, I'm always open to tossing my herd into some unforeseen storylines as well. My teepee contains histories and other bits and bobs if you need more information on any one character, so please visit, or feel free to ask me directly.

Note: If you would rather post in the thread, please quote me so that I don't miss you.

I think that about covers it. Thanks for stopping by~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm
User ImagePersonality: A detached, potentially aggressive loner by nature, Amarant doesn't have any overtly redeeming qualities that save him from being labeled an arrogant b*****d. He is rarely interested in company, though he will tolerate it under certain circumstances, depending on how insistent the poor creature is and how much personality clashing is involved. He's wary of closeness, seeing it as the rash that forms before the disease of dependence sets in and goes against his proud nature. He is confrontational, sometimes cruel, and almost always infuriating, but underneath it all is the capacity to learn and to privately question his own position. A stallion that is loyal only to himself, it takes a lot to break down the barriers that time and age-old jeering have set.

Goal: To someday get this big beastie to the point where his reflexes allow for something other than disgust when among others. He needs to come to an understanding that not all weaknesses will kill him, and that sometimes it's better to be among friends than it is to be alone.

Requesting: Meetings of any type, whether it be a potential friend or an obvious enemy. As a caveat, he does not like foals. If found by one, he will be gruff, rude, and show little interest in them unless they are surprisingly mature for their age. And even then, it's a toss-up.

Romantic availability: Single. Male or female, flings unless he really clicks. Would likely respond best to a fellow warrior or someone who has seen enough battle to know better.

Plots
1. I'd love it if Amarant could meet someone as hard-headed as he is (preferably younger but NOT a foal), and maybe see himself mirrored in that ridiculous stance. They could either fight or grudgingly befriend one another from there, depending on the clout of the revelation.

2. While not exactly sexist, Ama does have a certain idea about the feminine aspect, and his take is mostly degrading. I'd like for him to meet a strong female: level-headed, quick on her hooves, not afraid to talk him down. A skirmish, mock or otherwise, is not completely out of the question if that's the path they end up taking. This is not necessarily a mating plot, so please don't look at it like one. It's more of an introduction to the real woman, and it will go where it goes without any breeding promises.

3. This may come as a bit of a surprise, but this big brute actually enjoys meditation, feeling that it balances him and keeps his mind clear for battle. Meeting with another Zen-minded Soquili might be entertaining, if only to see the reaction they have to one another.

4. Ammy might be a hateful boy, but even he has to have a day job. A warrior-type first and foremost, he functions as a low-profile mercenary for hire who will only take up a task if it interests him. Ask him and offer him the right price, and he'll likely do it. Payment is a tricky thing, however, as it has to be something he wants. This plot pretty much calls for a creative mind who needs a muscular fix for their troubles.

5. Amarant has quietly been looking for his father, or some signs of the legacy the stallion left behind. If he could find someone who looks like him - massive, blue, unruly hair, etc - or another horse who has seen/heard rumors of such Soquili, then he might press them for questions. They could lie, be honest, whatever. His frustrations would hopefully not turn violent.

More to come...

Ongoing RPs:

Complete RPs:
Because I Won't be Discouraged - Alyssum/Amarant

Inactive RPs:
More Midgets? - Fleurety/Amarant (unfinished/inactive)
Civilized Barbarity - Theia/Amarant (unfinished/inactive)
First Impressions - Hakumei/Amarant (unfinished/inactive)
Tiny Meets Muscle - Pocket Lint/Amarant (unfinished/re-dead)
In the Lean Season - Iskra/Amarant (new-ish/inactive) - check with Silent

User ImagePersonality: Even in his newly formed partnership with Laurelin, the kirin remains distant and potentially dangerous toward those he does not know. Though he is tender with his mate, he is still learning the ropes of normalcy, and has a tendency to revert to his old, brutally protective role if not well-prepared. When he is to be found separate from his better half (which will not be often now, save for when he's fetching her things) he is likely to be polite, possibly even helpful toward others if he thinks Laurelin would approve. Obviously, he remains somewhat dependent on praise from his loved one, and does not entirely understand what it means to be on equal footing in a relationship. This may change with time.

Goal: Being a decent father, for the moment, and a good mate to his Laurelin.

Requesting: Nothing much, to be honest. If someone wants to try and approach Laurelin or his growing family, they'll probably be met with wariness, if not violence. Friends or relatives can duck around this if Laurelin receives them well.

Romantic availability: Lifemated to Laurelin.

Plots
1. If anyone would care to backlog some interactions from his more violent days, I'm more than open to that. This would pertain to anything involving Beloved or his multiple excursions out to appease the imaginary persona. They could fall for his normal exterior, stumble into his lair, basically a mash-up of what was here previously. Feel free to suggest things~

2. Maybe a responsible stallion to tell Chimalsi what he can expect once his children arrive? He's honestly pretty clueless about the whole subject, and wouldn't mind some pointers if they were offered to him. However, this would have to be well away from Laurelin, as he will not currently tolerate another stallion in her proximity. This could hopefully develop into a friendship later on, as Chima hasn't exactly been the buddy type in previous instances. This could also be fulfilled by a mare, if the asker was so inclined, as he's more accustomed to being in the presence of females. Possible long-term plot if things go well.

More to come...

Ongoing RPs:

Completed RPs:
Into the Belly of the Beast - Laurelin/Alyssum/Chimalsi
Money Can't Buy Me Happiness - Alyssum/Chimalsi
All That Glitters- Alyssum/Chimalsi
Little Treasures - Blaithin/Chimalsi (finished-ish?)

Inactive RPs:
The Last Muse - Odette/Chimalsi (unfinished/dropped)
Era of Repair - Artemis/Chimalsi (unfinished/inactive)
Unhealthy Miscommunication - Raksh/Chimalsi (unfinished/inactive) Note: Heavily backdated.
Hometown Blues - Alyssum/Chimalsi/Laurelin/Sitareh/Hallon (unfinished/inactive)

User ImagePersonality: Still laboring under the curse that was inflicted on him for his vanity, Mephistopheles is a bitter, angry example of his race. Despite believing that he was punished unfairly for his "crimes," he is swift to condemn others who offer themselves up for judgment, and will act violently when challenged or disobeyed by those he considers to be under his control. When he can overcome such chilling hatred, he presents as a silver-tongued beast who will manipulate others to meet his own ends, often pretending to be a neutral, or even benevolent force. This is particularly visible when he offers wishes from the bottle around his neck. He does not form bonds easily, and is largely unschooled in affection, though his past implies this is due to a lack of interest. His physical deformities are regarded with contempt, though the increase in his abilities is accepted without complaint, and his affinity with the surrounding forest makes him a formidable foe. Thankfully, his talents do not extend very far outside of this domain, and those who have riled him will not be accosted outside the green realm. If they can make it out alive in the first place, that is.

Goal: Eventually, to accept what he has become along with the blame from his previous existence. Oh, and to stop plotting the demise of his kids. That would be nice.

Requesting: Something (or several somethings) to do with the wish bottle. Participants would need a certain plot in mind and would have to agree that it would go terribly wrong somehow. Must be interviewed beforehand, as Meph is a picky b*****d.

Romantic availability: Single for pretty obvious reasons. Would only fling for offspring to murder and thereby break his curse. Someone who wouldn't mind his infanticidal tendencies, or an individual too naive to notice.

Plots:

1. Lovesick mare looking to catch the eye of her would-be mate? Jealous son hoping to overthrown his father as herd leader? Look no further than the forest demon, for he carries a bottle full of wishes against his petrified heart. This plot is only recommended for those who plan on seriously convincing the stallion of their needs, and players must be well aware that anything that happens will eventually backfire, due to the potion's taint. This will be discussed beforehand, and any agreements must be adhered to. Please note that the wishes are limited in that they cannot change the species or gender of a Soquili, nor can they be used to cause impregnation or directly cause the death of another Soquili. I will likely add to this as time goes on and I think of more no-goes, but please come to me with suggestions and we'll see how they work.

2. Apprentices... or more like minions, would be appreciated by Mephistopheles, as he cannot leave his domain and requires eyes on the outside. Someone who appreciates nature and could be corrupted, or a naive Soquili who believes they are performing good deeds by aiding a former forest guardian. He is unlikely to care for them beyond their usefulness, and if that is in any way compromised, he will be rid of them.

3. Once upon a time, Mephistopheles hatched a plan and struck a deal with a stallion named Tempest. He impregnated the halfbreed's mate from afar, and was promised that the resulting foal would be delivered to him. This never occurred, and it has left him furious ever since. Now he seeks to find some trace of his offspring that will set him free from his curse. It may eventually even occur to him to attempt to make more with another mare. That last option is up in the air and would require not only RP, but an interesting, possibly twisted female to fit the bill. Please don't bother if all you want out of it is a basket.

Ongoing RPs:

Completed RPs:
Fool's Paradise - Alyssum/Mephistopheles
Fool's Errand - Alyssum/Mephistopheles

Inactive RPs:
Sinner's Covenant Mephistopheles/Tempest (unfinished/dropped)
In Shadow and Spirit - Kurogi/Mephistopheles (unfinished/dropped)
The Path Less Traveled - Habibi/Mephistopheles (unfinished/dropped)
In the Dark Forest - Croatoan/Mephistopheles (unfinished/dropped)

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm
User ImagePersonality: Reckless and sometimes cruel, Marla grew up in an emotionally impaired, estranged family where none of her needs were catered to during a delicate foalhood. To help with the loneliness, she "adopted" several imaginary friends that she called her phantoms, who kept her from despair and performed little tasks that would make life difficult for her enemies. Having outgrown that sort of behavior, she eventually followed in her mother's footsteps, taking over the decades old tradition of communicating with ghosts. Unfortunately, though she masquerades as a spiritual medium, Marla is actually a con-artist who preys on the living as a bringer of false hope and misinformation. She views the need to make contact with the dead as a weakness in others, a sign of being unable to let go and move on. Or worse, a curiosity that wishes to be sated without reverence to the deceased parties. Because of this, she feels justified in aiding their expulsion from disillusionment. And yet, the mare is not wholly without morals or devoid of a belief in the spiritual world herself. She can even occasionally pity someone enough to give the medium thing an honest go.

Goal
: To make her understand that just because someone can be taken advantage of, that does not necessarily mean she should follow through on it.

Requesting: Anyone who has had dead daddy issues or some kind of spiritual inclination. Maybe a few who show absolutely no interest in what she does, nor believe in ghosts and so on.

Romantic availability: Tentatively single, mares only. Unlikely to fling, so a lifemate would be ideal. Would need someone to check her on her bullshit, but also keep her mentally stimulated and interested. Those with their own baggage might work best.

Plots
1. Someone (or more than one Soquili) who is really, honestly broken up about the death of a loved one and comes to her for solace. Depending on how they act, she may try to trick them, or she might give contact a shot. Any details can be worked out on an individual basis.

2. If there is a Soquili out there who is actually a medium, or regularly deals with the spiritual plane, it might be an explosive encounter for he or she to meet up with Marla the fraud. They could either try to talk her down from it, beat the snot out of her, or ignore the issue entirely.

3. Possession by a spirit is something you run across in Marla's line of work. It's not common, but it does happen. Someone pretending to be possessed, or someone who is genuinely haunted could be fascinating to her. Alternatively, she could be the one who ran into a bad line of communication, and has to shake it off in another's presence.

Ongoing RPs:

Completed RPs:
While the Moon Walks Among Us - Marla/Ceros

Inactive RPs:
The Schemer and the Fraud - Marla/Racardo (inactive/dropped)
Learning of the Spirits - Marla/Hania Shen (Panda has left Gaia)
Straining Toward Sundown - Marla/Wasu (Never responded. Recycle?)
A Work-Related Incident - Marla/Aurelian (finished by mutual agreement)

User ImagePersonality: A naive young adult, Sitareh has rarely been away from her family, and tends to trust based on very flimsy reasoning. She remains a little clumsy and somewhat spoiled, but Sitareh is otherwise a sweetheart. She's fairly outgoing, and her unusual genetics leave her somewhat prone to treating inanimate objects like they're sentient. The mare also likes to hoard things when no one's looking, a trait discouraged by her father for its obvious implications, but so far she just seems to enjoy innocently "collecting" friends.

Goal: ...

Requesting: Someone to expose her to the real world, either in a friendly or manipulative manner.

Romantic availability: Single. Lifemate required. Has no obvious preferences at this time, aside from finding a relationship that reaches the same fairy tale heights that her parents have achieved. Sita's very precious to me, so I'll be choosy with her.

Plots

1. A Soquili of similar mindset who mistakes her interest and tries to teach her more about animism, or whatever odd brand of personification they think the filly has going thus far.

2. Someone to make fun of her odd habits, possibly turning into an enemy or a grudging friend, depending on their level of meanness.

3. Suggest! I'm open to quite a bit with her.

New! 4. Potential big bad wolves, those who would lure her away from the safety of her family and her forest. Depending on the baddie that accepts, we could work out an individual story line. I may utilize Mephistopheles for this plot if I have no takers, given that he fits the bill just as well.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs
A Lesson - Calixte/Sitareh

Inactive RPs
Backyard Riches - Minuet/Sitareh (unfinished/dropped)
Spunk Meets Spite - Ahote/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)
Funny Sort of Bird - Kahiau/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)
Finding the Limit - Milagro/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)
What Are You Talking About? - Sakura/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)
Log - Nithralith/Sita (unfinished/inactive)
In the Fathoms of the Forest - Falconwing/Sitareh (unfinished/inactive)

User Image
Personality: Quiet and a bit austere for someone in their young adulthood, Feng is content to sit back and observe, but equally willing to butt in if he feels the situation warrants it. He has already developed firm views on what constitutes as "normal," and is critical of those who fall outside the boundaries of his assumptions. Despite his sometimes abrasive attitude, he can be a doting older brother, and has a soft spot for small and vulnerable creatures.

Requesting: Family RP, please! <3 Outside interaction is also desired, mainly with other foals, but he takes himself seriously enough to converse with adults.

Romantic availability: Single, shockingly. Stallions only, lifemate or some unhappily ending flings. I'd prefer someone with a unique look that triggers his automatic distaste, but manages to lure him out of his shell somewhat.

Plots

1. It would be interesting for Feng to meet some outlandish individuals, whether visually or mentally who clash against his standards. If they initially present as well and fine, and even befriend him before showing their true nature, that might actually work out even better.

2. Those who agree with and might reinforce his attitudes into adulthood, whether young or old themselves. Alternatively, someone who is even more strict in their vision than he is - some sort of purist, perhaps, although I'm not sure if they exist outside the Kalona breed.

3. Someone/something to stand up for and protect? Pretty open in this respect, and I believe his urge to defend might overrule his distrust of so-called strange beings.

New! 4. Feng has latent homosexual leanings that he has never acknowledged. I'd like for him to befriend a colt, develop confusing feelings for him, and then either experience the rejection he tends to heap on others, or reject his emotions himself. Depending on the colt in question, this could spell the end their relationship outright, or require that they make amends. I am not necessarily looking for an eventual lovemate here, just some self-revelation.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Trapped Heat - Fenggan/Delranti
Provoking Bad Habits - Amakehs/Fenggan
Treading Unfamiliar Ground - Ae'ilvainyx/Fenggan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Personality: A radical mare in her own right, Medea can nonetheless come off as emotionally-stunted and wary in the company of others. After enduring countless years of being talked down to and even outright demeaned by the stallions in her previous herd, she has developed a temper that can manifest at seemingly random moments, and is honestly a bit of a scrapper. Fitted with a fierce protectiveness of her person, most would find her to be a difficult friend, one prone to taking offense where none was meant and occasionally picking fights where bloodshed is unnecessary. Anyone capable of putting up with her in the long run falls under the blanket of her defensive ways, whether they like it or not. In a quieter mindset, she can be surprisingly perceptive, able to pick up on the surface emotions of others and read into their situations. How she uses the information she's acquired depends on the circumstances.

Requesting: Encounters of all shapes and sizes, for now. I need to get a feel for her personality, first and foremost.

Romantic availability: Single. Flings or lifemate. Would likely respond best to mares, given her background, but may settle for the right stallion. Someone to challenge her without belittling her, and make her feel like she's more than the product of her background.

Plots

1. Medea's acidic temperament toward stallions could endear her to some and pose a significant issue to most. I'd like her to meet those who agree with her sentiments, or even those who are more sheltered and don't quite understand where she's coming from. Other "traditional" mares might get a tongue-lashing, but it would attempt to be a lesson as well.

New! 2. Medea has been approved for induction into the Flock and needs someone to guide her. This can be pre-acceptance or post, but I want a harpy or another herd-member to invite and inform her. Previously: Not sure how cohesive the Harpy tribe(s) are anymore, but Medea would be fascinated to hear about a culture where men are the subordinates. If she could meet a female Harpy, or a captive male who is wandering nearby for whatever reason, it might set off a chain reaction that will help her develop further down the line.

3. Maybe a gentle or mild stallion to show her that not all of them are hopeless? Alternatively, someone who takes umbrage with her analysis of them and seeks to dismantle it. This would obviously take a long time, and any interested parties should buckle down if they plan on putting someone forward. Not the least bit interested in a romance at this point, but a tentative friendship that would weather her misgivings might be nice.

4. Suggest! If she works for one of your plots, don't be afraid to put it out there.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Pfft... Males... Liquid Bismuth/Medea (Kita is no longer involved in Soquili)

User Image
Personality: Puckish and charming, Devi has never had trouble making friends and breaking hearts. While her intentions tend to edge into a purer spectrum, she can be surprisingly oblivious to the needs of others, and sometimes misses the importance of maintaining relationships when she can always start up new ones. Although it might come off as callous and shallow, she hardly considers it an "exchange" of any kind, and doesn't expect her abandoned companions to hold grudges against her under normal circumstances. She can rally sharpness and harsh words when she finds they're required, and hosts a wealth of fiery disapproval to be wielded against those who try her. She does have an intensely maternal side, brought out primarily by her brother, who has always had a bit of a tenuous hold on reality. Her patience when it comes to the mentally unstable is the only check on her otherwise flighty nature.

Requesting: Encounters of all shapes and sizes, for now. I need to get a feel for her personality, first and foremost.

Romantic availability: Tentatively single, depending on some outside factors. Devi's not above flings, but she won't bed everyone who shows interest, either. Would only lifemate if the chemistry was spectacular.

Plots

1. Family RP, ye gawds. She needs to know her brother is alive and well. Anyone who has encountered him before is welcome to inform her of such! We could work out something where it would be a plausible scenario. Could be extended if she befriends this hypothetical person, and they let it drop after a while.

2. A few stallions (and maybe some mares?) Devi could flirt with, and who would be willing to introduce her to the surrounding lands. She's nomadic by nature, but she'll hang around one location for a while if it proves interesting enough. If your Soquili is the type to fall in love easily, a little unrequited affection might spruce up what is essentially doomed to be a meet 'n greet otherwise.

3. Open to suggestions!

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Keeping Beasts at Bay - Nemesis/Devi

User ImagePersonality: Possessing what some might call an enhanced sense of right and wrong, Elia sees no issue in pointing out where others have gone awry. She fully recognizes that pain is not something to be taken or inflicted lightly, and that sometimes it is an accidental consequence rather than a goal. If one Soquili has paid injury or emotional damage to another of their kind, they will be granted ample opportunities to redeem themselves, and she'll be more than happy to help in their crusade to fix what they've broken. If, however, they have no interest in atonement, or actually enjoy the act of causing destruction, she will find a way to make them pay for their crimes. Her philosophy revolves around the principle of an eye for an eye, or an equivalent exchange of anguish. She has plans for a network of similar-minded Soquili who might be her hammer, a team that administers the proper amount of justice. Aside from her righteous ways, Ophelia is a kindly, but reserved young adult who embraces the whole of her family and its assorted oddities. She takes her duties toward her relatives and her charges very seriously, but endures teasing for her seemingly high-mannered ways with a careful smile. Her activities are kept quiet, though they are hardly a secret - she merely does not advertise to those in her bloodline who may not approve, particularly her grandmother.

Goal: For Elia to surround herself with a group who would help her in her righteous quest.

Requesting: Volunteers for her cause, dangerous encounters, Skinwalker encounters, pure Angeni.

Romantic availability: Not currently on the market.

Plots

PRIORITY 1. Ophelia is building an army, and needs her hammers: individuals who would be able to look past her youthful frame and see that she is serious about punishing those who commit destruction. At this point, she's recruiting anyone willing to join, and also answer to her at least minimally. She does not expect complete loyalty, but I think it would secretly please her if that were the case.

PRIORITY 2. I would like for her to encounter a charmed Skinwalker, one that is perhaps struggling with what they've done and who they are under these new circumstances. She'd want to judge for herself whether they were capable of redemption, or were still walking abominations that require extermination. I'd also be willing for said Skinwalker to be feigning their niceness for whatever reason in an effort to get close to her, but understand that even a genuinely conflicted 'Walker would be viewed with scrutiny and under suspicion, so their plot likely wouldn't get too far.

PRIORITY 3. Pure Angeni willing to either join or army or devote a number of charms to its cause. This will depend heavily on how plot 2 goes, but I think she would still attempt to 'save' Skinwalkers if possible, particularly ones Cursed against their will.

4. Family RP! I know she hails from a huge line, and I would be more than happy to hear from whoever you have: parents, siblings, grandparents, cousins, relations by marriage, whatever you've got, I'm game.

Ongoing RPs
Long Shadows - Verath/Ophelia

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Gone to Ground - Verath/Ophelia (Kyai confirmed continued interest/inactive)
We Are the Movers and Shakers - Tiarnan/Ophelia/Gunnar
To See a Silhouette - Diadosi/Ophelia

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
Personality: Grigori has come into his own as a solitary creature, preferring the company of plants to that of the Barren - the title he's bequeathed to those who do not bear leafy guardians of their own. He regards his own daughter, Eden, as defective, and though he loves her in spite of it, he can occasionally be cruel. In unfamiliar company, he can come off as condescending, believing his lineage to be superior to most. His patience is reserved only for those who share in his beliefs, and he will not debate amongst lesser beings without reason. For those lucky enough to host their own guardian-plants, he is brimming with hospitality and advice. However, most of his time is spent tending to his personal gardens, around which he has built a briar wall to prevent the outside world from leaking in.

Romantic availability: Single. Platonic lifemate only. Grigori's unlikely to engage in anything overtly physical with his partner of choice, so any children would need to be the product of a wishing star, or a similar arrangement. Due to his own homegrown prejudice, he will only pair with a fellow "guardian-bearer" (i.e. someone who has a plant literally growing from their body in some fashion). The more plant-based they are, the more interested he'll be. Beyond that, he'd welcome a fellow intellectual, someone who was willing to listen to him and influence Eden for the better. If they wanted to change his thinking, that wouldn't be totally off the table, but it'd be slow going.

Plots

1. First and foremost would be family RP. This guy loves his family, and I'm sure there are some aunts and uncles out there he would be curious to encounter. I am now RPing him as an adult, but he's likely to be more open and affectionate with those of his bloodline.

2. Perhaps an encounter with a trickster-type, or just some mean spirited Soquili who is trying to rile him. All of the usual methods will likely fail, which might be some cause for frustration. This would make them all the more unprepared when some minor misstep resulted in his wrath. We can discuss the general details as you like, and I'm open to ideas.

4. Suggest~

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
With Open Eyes - ???/Grigori
Where the Truth Grows - King/Grigori
Of the Earth - Ellion/Grigori
Forbidden Fruit - Diriel/Eden/Grigori
Matters of Paternity - Genesis/Gyousei/Grigori/Eden/Diriel(?)

User Image
Personality: Kiri is a mare comfortable in her own skin. She is typically laid back and overtly friendly, and is hardly one to judge others based solely on appearances or temperamental first impressions. Some who first encounter her might describe her as lazy, and a few more dismissive fellows might go so far as to call her dense, but the mare hardly allows opinions to cloud her sense of self-worth. While it is true that she is not much for deep or even critical thinking, Kiri is more than capable of problem-solving in a pinch, but prefers to leave the leader role to others. Her cheerful demeanor is also belied by the fact that she is a skilled fighter, capable of disarming opponents through both her impressive size and swiftness. Even so, she uses the physical option as a last resort, and often only to protect either herself or those less able.

Requesting: Developmental stuff, but really anything is welcome.

Romantic availability: Technically single, due to her polyamorous leanings. Flings preferred, but this can be discussed. Appreciates capable individuals, not merely warriors, and enjoys cleverness above all. Not interested in the jealous types, and they would need to embrace her daughters, even if they are kind of nightmares in their own right.

Plots

1. Hailing from a tribe based in the thick greenery of the jungles, Kiri has an excellent sense of direction, and is rarely lost or turned around even on unfamiliar terrain. If someone else happened to be adrift and in need of a guide, she could certainly supply them with instructions. If they were initially - or repeatedly - rude, it might be that much more entertaining, since she would give little ground on that front.

2. Kiri has no trouble making friends - it's making them and keeping them for longer than the duration of a single conversation that poses a problem. Someone willing to stick with her and explore a bit would be ideal. Open to males and females alike, since Kiri honestly sees no difference.

3. Open to suggestions.

New! 4. Tsunake and I have been discussing the invention of a jungle herd which would advocate feminine strength, cleverness, and togetherness. Males would be accepted and tolerated within the herd, but as it is essentially an Amazon-based tribe (and while they are not considered second-class citizens), they are not at the top of the food chain. Positions would be awarded based on merit, although nepotism might play a role initially. The most obvious example of this is the fact that Kiri's daughters stand to inherit her position once she resigns it or perishes in combat. There are opportunities to challenge for such positions, but it would involve combat, among other requirements. Unlike the Harpy herds currently in circulation, membership would not require capture or even permanent residence. It is a more open concept, and no one is expected to stay, much less against their will. Kiri would be the reigning matriarch, with Zandali serving as her current consort. I am mainly putting this here to gauge for interest before starting up a herd thread.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Lessons - Soul-Lexis/Kiri
Testing the Waters - Zandali/Kiri

User ImagePersonality: Nephthys often presents as a somewhat off-kilter, if well-intentioned mare. She is most at home when performing last rites for those who are either dying or recently departed, and she devotes much of her time to other such funerary duties. Her techniques honor the dead through song, physical and spiritual purification, and preparation for afterlife and potential rebirth. Considered morbid by many, Nephthys is accustomed to a measure of solitude, and it has made her somewhat blunt and awkward in what passes for polite company. Her work frequently means that she must travel at a moment's notice, so she has no specific residence and certainly no family to protest her nomadic behavior. While she does not go out of her way to make friends, Nephthys welcomes company on her journeys. However, anyone who makes light of her work may find that they're left to fend for themselves.

Goal: To make her a somewhat renowned funerary specialist, one sought out for both her knowledge and her ability to console those in despair of death.

Requesting: Anything at this point. She needs to be fleshed out, her boundaries explored. A couple of friends or even foes, though the latter would really have to dig in to make an impression.

Romantic availability: Single. Flings or lifemate acceptable, and no preference when it comes to gender. Honestly not sure what would work best for her... either someone who accepts her restless nature, or else might try to ground her slightly.

Plots

1. Travel partner(s) who would be willing to put up with her curious vocation and her less than smooth attempts to engage herself in mundane matters. Someone who might steer her away from the ideas of funerals, death, dying, etc., would be fantastic, as she tends to get sucked into her work and forget that life needs to be lived, too.

2. Someone in need of her skill set, either on behalf of a loved one, or to help themselves to accept the inevitable. This does not necessarily need to be an "on the verge of death" experience, but it has to have a little more heft than a midlife crisis.

3. A challenger, either a fraud (think in terms of Marla), or someone who genuinely thinks that her beliefs are in error. While she isn't much for enemies, such an encounter might shake Nephthys to her core and cause her to question her dedication.

4. Open to suggestions!

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Psychic Discrepancies - Nephthys/Jormangard (in-thread log
Anywhere on this Road - Hex/Nephthys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
Personality: A hellion with no real manners, Kiraz and her sister tend to terrorize as a team. Even apart, they are almost as bad, causing chaos, inciting fights, and generally being unbearable with a constant stream of questions, uncensored opinions, and stubbornness. For her part, Kiraz is convinced that boys are inferior, although her terms for them tend to run more toward the "gross" spectrum due to her youth. Her fairly sizeable frame, inherited from her mother's side of the family, allows her to throw her weight around, and she enjoys being a scrapper and upsetting others' expectations of her. The only soft spot she has for stallions is held in reserve for her father. Everyone else, as far as she is concerned, can jump off a cliff. Or she could push them if they're rude enough, it's all the same to her.

Requesting: Anything, really. Technically, Kiraz and her sister don't exist ICly yet, but I need to develop her personality more than I need to stick to any set timeline.

Plots

1. Boys (and possibly girls) for her to be a savage at or with. While her attitude towards colts isn't exactly ideal, she will play with them, even if they typically end up being the ones in need of rescue. Basically, she likes to confound expectations aside from her own, and she needs others to inflict it on.

2. I would also like her to serve as a sort of reluctant protector to a boy who is "weak" by her standards, only to find out that he is more than capable of helping himself on his own time. Any solution not based around physical strength would startle her, and perhaps lead to personal growth.

3. Friends to join her and her sister's merry little band of destructive tendencies. Girls preferred for obvious reasons, but if she could enact her mother's herd in miniature, that could also be entertaining.

4. Suggestions welcome!

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: Haughty and quite settled in her ways, Lorelei uses her delicate frame to lull others into thinking she is defenseless or otherwise in need of aid. Once she has them locked in that mindset, however, she finds it easy to rob or utilize them for her own purposes. She is a master of resources, and has been known to hide and hoard enough food and supplies to nourish a small army, should she ever feel the need. Although she enjoys being considered appealing and delicately lovely, she is just as willing to smear herself with filth and berry pulp to appear helpless and mistreated instead. She has very few reservations when it comes to those she uses to her own purposes, but it's possible that she has limits even she hasn't discovered.

Romantic availability: Single, most likely to hit 'em and quit 'em. Might be fun if she and another schemer kept running into each other and struck up a relationship based on that, but she wouldn't ever settle down.

Plots

1. Someone (or several someones) that she can trick and wrong. Depending on the victim, they could discover her in the act, or only realize just how well she had them fooled well after the fact.

2. Maybe a foal for her to look after? While she doesn't have much in the way of maternal instinct, she might be persuaded if the situation was dire enough, say if the foal in question was abandoned. The idea of her rearing it almost inadvertently and essentially having a minion at her side would probably leave a bad taste in her mouth for a while. Needless to say, this is an extremely long-term plot.

3. A clever creature to catch her, maybe someone just as smart and just as willing to advance themselves. Alternatively, some sort of do-gooder who would try to alter the path that she's currently on. Obviously, this probably wouldn't work out, but it would be amusing to see someone try.

4. Suggest, please.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: A draconic Kalona of significant size and strength, Ereshkigal was reared in the far reaches of the desert, where black, volcanic sand was prevalent and life was not. From a young age, she formed a bond with her twin sister, Tiamat, unusual for their species due to the competitive nature of their surroundings and the bloodthirsty instincts associated with their tribe. Since Ki was mainly left to raise herself, she developed none of the prejudices most common in the Kalona species. Her superior mentality comes purely from her abilities, and her propensity for eating flesh. "Grazers," as she calls most normal Soquili, are food unless they prove themselves clever, thinking creatures. Anything else is free game for a huntress like herself. Ultimately more reserved than her twin, Ki can nonetheless serve as a decent mediator in disputes, and is not above acting as a protector to those whose company she finds agreeable.

Requesting: Those who would introduce her to the land with its new rules and power struggles.

Romantic availability: Single and highly selective, though hilariously unromantic. Ki's only interested in bearing strong, dangerous offspring to further her species, and would never lay with someone who couldn't best her in combat at least half the time. I am personally willing to entertain other kinds of suitors, but their chemistry would have to be off the charts to override her survivalist mindset.

Plots

1. Meetings with some of the current Kalona clans, or even individuals who identify as Kalona. Ereshkigal would be curious about the diplomatic climate in the land she now calls home, and she has enough patience to learn the ropes if she must. The Skinwalker issue is one that she is truly unaware of, as she believes her kind to be the most fierce and capable of defending themselves.

2. Other meat-eating types, both those who accept their lot as predators and those who do not. She would be particularly interested in the latter, as their mindset makes no real sense to her. Survival is, after all, the most important feature to her mind.

3. Anythiiiing. Seriously, throw your ideas at me.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
The World Is Not Prepared - Tiamat/Ereshkigal

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
Personality: A well-meaning doof with a big heart, Khamisi is everyone's ideal fall guy. He enjoys helping his fellow creatures, particularly in areas where minor healing or a friendly ear will suffice to fix the problem. Toss him into a more serious situation, however, and he tends to flounder. As a result, he's found that he is better off being told what to do, and generally takes to directions well. Once he commits himself to a cause, he will follow it through to the end, regardless of the contradictions that may arise. Self-reflection tends to be best left for others, but he does stumble across the occasional shallow pool of introspection when given reason enough. He absolutely adores company, and will attach himself to anyone who appears willing to tolerate him for any length of time.

Requesting: Basic meetings to flesh him out for now. If someone wants to take advantage of his desire to make friends and be useful, by all means~

Romantic availability: Single and pretty wide open. I'd rather he find someone who actually enjoys his company instead of a user, but might bend for the right plot.

Plots
1. This boy needs some companions, stat. Perhaps a travel-buddy of sorts? If said individual had a set destination in mind, I'd like to see how they might try to shake him off once the journey had concluded - or if they'd simply succumb to his desperate friendliness and allow him to stick around.

2. Maybe someone to attempt to draw Khamisi into a campaign, only to figure out that he's pretty much useless without explicit instruction? I'm toying with the idea of handing him over to Ophelia when she's older, but if other factions are wanting a chipper footsoldier/proselyte/what have you, that might be fun.

3. A fellow healer to help train him somewhat in the craft? Most of the mending he does now is based purely on reflex via his heritage, but he would probably take fairly well to instruction. Kirin, unicorn, and anything in between would fit the bill here, so offer whatever~

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Join Our Campaign - Oranbas/Khamisi/Others

User Image
Personality: A smooth-talker with a mischievous streak, an encounter with Aruna is pretty much guaranteed trouble from start to finish. It hardly helps that he thrills at the prospect of a challenge, emotional or physical, and flirts like it's his job. Yet his penchant for causing bedlam is balanced by his ability to play the fool as a means of gathering information. Cultivating a reputation like his means that no one pays much attention to the philandering vagabond, and he uses that dismissive tendency to gauge enemies and ferret out weaknesses. Anyone who manages to ally themselves with him will find an unexpected asset, provided they can keep track of him long enough to press the advantage.

Requesting: Nothing out of the ordinary at this time, but feel free to suggest~

Romantic availability: Single, equally open to males or females, but flings only. If children are to be a possibility, he'd like someone who would be a match to him in wit and beauty both. A little element of danger wouldn't go amiss, but he won't risk himself needlessly, either.

Plots
1. In the interest of taking this guy out for a spin, I'd like him to meet up with some individuals that he can chat up/shamelessly seduce. Whether that comes with consequences or not further down the line can be sorted out on an individual basis. I should add that this isn't an advertisement for romance, especially the genuine kind. He's a guy with an agenda, and he would refuse to risk his lifestyle on a fling unless he was sure it wouldn't amount to anything. If you want a heartbreaker for whatever reason, he's your guy, but don't expect much else.

2. This would require long term RP, but an actual friend? Aruna's nomadic leanings makes for acquaintances aplenty, and the occasional solid accomplice, but he's pretty much alone, otherwise. The world is full of people and schemes enough that it hasn't occurred to him that he might be lonely. Ideally, this friend would be someone who could call him on his deflections - not to mention deal with his inevitable flirtations - and still decide to like him at the end of the day. It'd confuse the hell out of him, and he'd probably want to sabotage it on principle, but he might eventually make allowances for them.

3. I ultimately want Aruna to play the part in a plot whereby he manages to uncover some information that one side of the conflict wants. Whether he was commissioned to do so directly, or happened to take note of what was occurring and went in of his own initiative, can be discussed between us. Be aware that a contract with him would require some quid pro quo, especially if there's an element of danger involved.

Ongoing RPs
First Encounters - Flidais + Aruna

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: The literal embodiment of a wish for a like-minded individual, Gunnar is something of an enigma. His vow of fealty to Ophelia as the one who summoned him is unwavering, and her every word for him is a command to be followed in its entirety. When he is separated from her, or otherwise without an assigned task, he is largely unreactive, almost dormant. It is rare for him to speak, to the point where he's been mistaken as mute, and relies on body language to get his point across. Furthermore, he seems incapable of forming goals separate from Ophelia's, lest they run contrary to her desires.

Requesting: Same as the above. Just play with meee.

Romantic availability: Single, but pretty closed off. His devotion to Ophelia will make it difficult for anyone to move in on his affections, but not necessarily impossible. Gunnar's pretty lost outside of his duties, so someone who could give him a reason to think for himself would be ideal.

Plots
1. Potential malfeasants that he can interrupt and possibly punish? It'd be particularly interesting if their offenses were minor, or at least out of proportion with his reaction, especially since he's still learning the ropes of this particular plane. Ophelia isn't always around to reel him in, or give him instruction, so there's no telling what he might do in any given situation. Foals would be given more leeway via Ophelia's previously established instructions, but only somewhat.

2. Perhaps an attempt to manipulate him into doing someone else's bidding? Whether or not it would succeed can be discussed, but I'd imagine the experience would leave him shaken, if not flat-out angry.

3. In the long-term, someone to try and lure him out? Maybe help him develop quirks, if not a personality unto himself. Ophelia wants as much for him, but has to acknowledge that she is also part of the problem. To be honest, I'm not sure what type of individual would work best for this, so feel free to suggest.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
Personality: As a filly, Chione was subjected to bouts of cruel foalhood name-calling and taunts based on her appearance. While she eventually shed her lanky frame and more or less grew into her taloned feet, the young mare still feels inadequate and unfeminine compared to her counterparts. Perhaps in response to these doubts, Chione has become an avid protector of the awkward, the isolated, and the ugly. Her ferocity and unwillingness to back down often create their own set of issues, but she firmly believes that everyone deserves a chance to be more than the sum of their looks.

Requesting: Interaction to fully flesh out her personality.

Romantic availability: Single, but extremely self-conscious. Anyone seeking to woo her would need to find grounds other than appearance to base their amorousness on, or she'd assume they were joking. Not above flinging if a convincing case is made.

Plots
1. A foal or young adult with issues similar to her own? Seeing herself in them means that she would probably overcompensate in an effort to make them feel accepted, but it would give her a place to start her campaign.

2. Someone to call her on the fact that, while she may not be considered a great beauty, she doesn't suffer from many of the same afflictions that other mutants do. An individual with downright painful or debilitating mutations would serve best here, but I'm not overly picky. They can assume that she's fueled by sickly sweet sympathy, or mere hypocrisy, but it would doubtlessly be an interesting encounter either way.

3. This can only end poorly, but a potential suitor to try and woo her? Albeit, in all the wrong ways - compliments about her loveliness, singing odes to her fairness, etc. She would initially take it as a joke and react accordingly, but might eventually come around? The goal here is to begin the healing process more than anything else, and mares and stallions alike are welcome to try their hand at it. Even someone who just genuinely wants to make Chione feel good about herself, without any ulterior or romantic motive, would be more than welcome.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
To Each a Season - Chione/Al-Hattal

User Image
Personality: A lot of courage in a tiny package, Corbin is a knight who was trained by his extended family, a clan of warriors who took him in as an abandoned foal. He's aware of his own (literal) short-comings, and knows that his vocation can come off as silly to others, but he is more willing than most to pour himself into any task set before him. His stature often means that others underestimate him, and he has no problem using that assumption to his advantage. Otherwise, the stallion is unfailingly courteous, and he loves nothing better than to lend aid to those in need. He usually has a kind word for everyone, even would-be enemies.

Requesting: Plots to flesh out this little man's character more, please!

Romantic availability: Single, stallions preferred, full-size or otherwise. Corbin isn't one to be overt in his interest, even if he's pretty openly affectionate once the formalities have eased. A fellow knight-type might snare him more easily than most, but he won't act unless he knows for sure his advances are going to be received well.

Plots

1. I'd love for someone looking to be trained as a knight/warrior to stumble across Corbin. Obviously he doesn't look like your typical mentor in that area, but he's been exposed to a great deal of combat, and knows how to incapacitate and kill when necessary. Whether they would want to pledge themselves to him as students, or would laugh at the prospect of an usdia training them, could be worked out individually.

2. Damsels (or dudes) in distress? Someone who wouldn't expect to be saved by such a little guy, and maybe gives him a lot of verbal sass either prior to or during the confrontation where they require his assistance. He might be injured in the ensuing fight, depending on whatever he's facing off against.

3. Friends, perhaps. Corbin kind of holds himself apart from others because he's reluctant to drag them into danger. His life is fairly rough-and-tumble, and he travels a great deal. Maybe a companion to follow him, or a fellow warrior to start a knighthood with him? He might not take to them immediately, so they would have to persist in the idea.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Battle Conditions - Hototo/Corbin

User Image
Personality: A sullen, angry little princess who always wants what she doesn't have, Blight can be a handful. Once she sets her eyes on something, she will take steps to make it hers, be it an object or a person. She doesn't deal well with rejection, especially given her father's tendency to count her out of hand for her candy-sweet looks. She's still learning to use her soft, pink exterior to her advantage, rather than just hating how she came out different and "undesirable" compared her siblings. The expectations surrounding her birth, followed by a rather uneven upbringing, have skewed her views on relationships and family considerably.

Requesting: Subjects of envy.

Plots

1. I'd like her to stumble across a happy, idyllic little family and be incredibly confused. Her mother appears to genuinely loathe her father, and she and her siblings have essentially been raised to one-up each other since they could walk. She might suspect that the entire thing is a charade meant to baffle outsiders, or otherwise might attempt to insinuate herself into the dynamic by sheer will, depending on the provided family.

2. Other foals and maybe easily manipulated young adults that she could force to be hers. They wouldn't really be "friends," per se, but Blight can be a convincing verbal bully when she feels like it. Obviously, they could ditch her and escape whenever necessary, but if a few want to be stuck with her as she grows, supposing she could keep them secret from her father, that could be entertaining.

3. Family RP~ You lot know who you are.

4. Kalona, pure-blooded or otherwise, to introduce her to the concept of being "lesser" by virtue of her sullied bloodline. She'd be fascinated to learn that her father's traits, previously the subject of such envy, talked down by someone who looked like her mother.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Personality: Having recently ascended into the ranks of the Ember Speakers of the Kindled herd, Rue is a storyteller first and foremost. She enjoys her craft thoroughly, and those that she encounters are often in danger of becoming fodder for her tales. Her listening skills are excellent, though occasionally her mind can wander while she composes internally. Although her ghoulish looks can frighten some, she's a very gentle, careful creature, and a soft-touch toward children of all species. Slow to anger, she is always willing to hear someone out, even if they've managed to cross her. She does consume meat, but she's more likely to scavenge than to actively kill, and she takes no pride in being capable of inflicting pain upon others. .

Requesting: All sorts of stuff, please!

Romantic availability: Single with no obvious preferences, which makes it hard to say what might captivate her. Someone with the ability to surprise her might work out best. At a minimum, they would need to be willing to listen to her stories, and allow her some creative leeway if she happened to incorporate them into a few tales here and there.

Plots

1. Encounters where her appearance leads to misunderstandings. She's a carnivore, after all, and she wouldn't deflect on that front. Whether this hypothetical someone wanted to duke it out, or if they could be stayed by words alone, it would be an interesting experience. If you have a pony who thinks that "evil" looks naturally translate into deviant personalities, she could also serve as an eye-opener there.

2. Someone who would like to hear her stories, though they would have to be a willing participant. Rue doesn't inflict her craft on the unwilling. Alternatively, someone who wants their story told, and gives it to her to circulate. This could be a kind of deathbed confession, or something a little less serious, if you'd prefer. She would listen regardless.

3. A fellow predator who berates her habits, or who doesn't understand why a perfectly capable killer has satisfied herself with eating scraps. Or maybe someone struggling with their own murderous instincts, to whom she might serve as a beacon of hope? Or evidence that they should follow the path laid out before them, whichever.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Elective Affinities - Rue/Vulcan

User Image
Personality: Equipped with a devil-may-care attitude and a bag brimming with tricks, Anima is an unabashed prankster. A little too clever for her own good, she loves to push right up against the boundaries of her luck and keep on going. Friends are few and far between, as they're expected to keep up with her, both physically and mentally - not always the easiest accomplishment. If pressed, she will admit to having a number of far-flung acquaintances, or "sources," that she can tap when she needs information. She has a weakness for rare and unique oddities, and she isn't above stealing when she thinks she has a chance of getting away with it. Not a naturally powerful fighter, she prefers to use speed and shadows to win her battles when engaging becomes necessary.

Requesting: Definitely need to flesh her out through RP. She's very much a concept only at this point.

Romantic availability: Single, more likely to fling with either males or females. A temporary alliance with another trickster, or a hapless knight would work equally well. Definitely no one smarter than she is, at least as far as she's concerned.

Plots

1. Her lifestyle usually means that she ends up burning the candle from both ends, so she could use someone to tell her to tone it down? They could be a mere acquaintance that she runs into from time to time, or someone attempting to insinuate themselves into her life. She'd be resistant to the latter, but it isn't impossible.

2. Someone to contract Anima for her skills as a thief. Whether they wanted something (or someone?) recovered and brought to them, she could be persuaded with the right price. The pitfalls of any particular pick-up or drop-off would vary, but she does like to live dangerously.

3. People to trick, taunt, and otherwise make wish they'd never come across her. She doesn't have many filters, and she'll toy with everyone pretty much equally, but she loves the self-righteous and tormented above all else.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: An energetic, compassionate filly, Eden loves learning and expanding her knowledge of the world around her. While she is aware that she has fallen short of her father's expectations somehow, she tries not to let it dampen her spirit; though at times it can seem like too great a burden to bear. So she expends a great deal of her time toward pursuits that she thinks he would approve of, such as tending plants and creating new, deadly species. Grigori's teachings have instilled in her the idea that those without plant guardians are immoral, capable of acts of nonsensical violence that threaten them all. While she pays the concept lip service to appease her sire, she usually hesitates to judge those she has yet to meet.

Requesting: This poor little girl... someone who can help.

Plots

1. FAMILY TIMES, plz. Grigori is a little ashamed of his star-daughter, and she is a lonely little thing, desperate for affection from anyone, not to mention those who look like her.

2. Encounters with other tree Soq who her father would minimally approve of over any other playmates. She would be interested to learn that her father's philosophy isn't the most widely accepted one out in the big, wide world.

3. Fellow star-children who don't really fit in with their families? Or changelings, TT children, whatever works. Basically those who have complicated familial ties and need to commiserate.

4. Please feel free to suggest! Keep in mind that she can only escape her father's gardens on occasion, and she never strays far for fear of losing her way home.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Forbidden Fruit - Eden/Grigori/Diriel
Matters of Paternity - Genesis/Gyousei/Grigori/Eden/Diriel(?)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
Personality: Having been born under reportedly miraculous circumstances, Nuadha was led to believe early on in life that he was special. Over time, this conviction developed to the point that he became positive he was put on this planet with a purpose. After many nightly "visions," it occurred to him that he was the avatar of a creation god, taken earthly form and assigned the task of bringing belief and order to the world at large. As such, Nuadha strives to cultivate traits of beneficence, including charity, patience, and leading a virtuous lifestyle by example. He is always pleasant to those he meets, and will offer his teachings of peace and brotherhood to even to the most despised creatures. His zen-like calm does not always endear itself to others, however, and he acknowledges that his message will not reach all as intended. Still, he travels in hope of righting whatever wrongs landed him on this celestial body, and plans to one day ascend back to his previous divine standing.

Requesting: Anything and everything. At this point, he's more of a concept than a character, and I'd like to flesh him out.

Romantic availability: Single, but his self-imposed chastity speaks for itself there. Anyone interested in romancing him would need to make a good case - could be a devotee of his, or someone trying to deliver a reality check. Lifemate or fling, with the latter being likely to break his heart.

Plots

1. Disciples? Someone who believes his bizarre accounts of being a godly incarnation with a message and wants to accompany him on his quest. Alternatively, someone who thinks they can use his optimism and general gullibility to their advantage if they agree with him from time to time? Nuadha wouldn't see a betrayal coming from someone pledged to disciplehood, so it would be an interesting situation.

2. Temptations of the carnal kind. One of the vows Nuadha took in order to keep himself from being tainted by earthly cravings was chastity. He has never felt the touch of another in such a capacity, and would deny that he is capable of feeling them for a creature of this sphere. Whether the creature in question offered it out of genuine affection, or merely to prove a point, could be discussed in advance.

3. A being - or several beings - to test the limits of his patience. I'm not exactly certain what this would take, as Nuadha is accustomed to others denying his lessons, and his very existence. Perhaps those of a prankster nature might find some traction? Toss 'em out and we'll give it a shot.

4. Another avatar-type? Either someone equally convinced of their own divinity, or an imposter who embraces the perks of feigned godhood. An individual strongly involved in their own religious practices - in a capacity as a priest or seer, perhaps - who argues with what Nuadha advocates might also be useful for developmental purposes.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
We Have a Name - Kurosawa/Nuadha

User Image
Personality: A wanna-be hero with a distinct lack of self-preservation instinct, Emrys is always eager to prove his worth. Unfortunately, he's also prone to berserker fits during high-stress situations, wherein he loses control of his body and attacks whoever is in range without regard for friend or foe. Particularly bad episodes leave him with gaps in his memory, thus exacerbating his anxiety surrounding physical confrontation. Still, he tries to be kind, and keeps his mixed heritage under wraps around those who obviously wouldn't appreciate it. Past betrayals have made him a little more reticent when it comes to taking others into his confidence, and he's developed a loner nature as a result. The stallion doesn't have much dignity to step on, especially around children, and will gladly join in their games if no adults are around to disapprove.

Requesting: Pleaaaaaaase ask to play with him. He's based off an old OC whom I dearly love, and I want to toss him out there so bad.

Romantic availability: Single, but very reluctant when it comes to intimacy, due in large part to being afraid of hurting anyone. Maybe a mentor of sorts would work out best, someone who made him feel safe and grounded in his own skin. Additionally, they would need to be able to handle him when he loses control. Male or female, but please be aware that I am incredibly picky with him. Lifemate only.

Plots

1. A trainer of sorts to help him bring his berserker rages to heel. Emrys has taken steps to try and improve his mental barriers during battle with minimal success. They can do it out of the goodness of their heart, or in exchange for something else. Emrys will doubt their intentions either way.

2. Damsels of any gender who require his assistance. He'll gladly come to the rescue, though please be aware that the threat of him falling into a fury increases the longer any given engagement goes on. In other words, there is the potential that he will turn on the very individual he was attempting to save.

3. Another would-be hero? Someone he can speak with and vent to as necessary. They don't have to stick around by any means, but it would be nice for him to touch base on occasion with someone who understands what it's like to struggle toward an unreachable goal. If they managed to strike up a friendship, that'd be awesome, but not necessarily the goal of the exercise.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs
Mind the Gap - Suha/Emrys

User Image
Personality: Serious and calculating even as a foal, Rime is the type to gather information in order to strategize before acting. Despite his size, he can be very quiet, and will not speak his mind unless he deems it necessary. However, his curiosity tends to outpace any stunted sense of empathy he holds, and he has trouble relating to those not of his bloodline. He understands that his position as a terrifying example the Kalona species grants him certain benefits that he might not otherwise enjoy, and pities those outliers who have to overcome their tainted heritage. Lessers are a subject of interest to him, but few would willfully seek out the kind of attention he has to offer. As he grows older, his thirst for knowledge will threaten to take a dark turn, his natural inquisitiveness driving him to less socially acceptable forms of research.

Requesting: The song remains the same. All the interactions, please! Other Kalona families, lessers with a bone to pick, anyone who feels like taking this big boy on, really.

Plots

1. Outlandish or unusual types for him to interact with and question at length. Adults and fellow foals would both be welcome here, though he's more likely to bully the latter. He would be particularly interested in traits that are beneficial to their host body in some way, even if their use is not immediately apparent. While Rime isn't the reassuring sort, he may attempt to explain why such differences are assets, rather than a source of embarrassment or shame. He may subject them to tests of endurance and other such events, depending on how their mutations manifest. If a subject is reluctant, he may attempt to coerce them into allowing him to examine them.

2. Run-ins with Kalona who advocate purity above all else. Rime is of mixed blood despite his ability to pass, and his mother's leniency when it comes to elitism has shaped his perceptions when it comes to Lessers. Rime's pragmatism and his sheer size could easily result in a confrontation, depending on who is on the other side of the argument.

3. A fellow "scientist" who could feed into Rime's tendencies. Any race or gender would work, as he is undiscerning in that area. Perhaps they initially enjoy research work together, but turn away from Rime when he begins to advocate more invasive methods? Or try to convince him to stick with more ethical means of discovery.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:17 pm
User ImagePersonality: Reared in a family that emphasizes strength and skill in combat, Moros has always been a bit of a black sheep. A lighthearted sort, he prefers to make people laugh than to fight them head on, and appreciates beauty in its many, sundry forms. Much of his vanity is feigned for humorous effect, but he talks a good enough game that it can be hard to tell the difference. Besides, taking things too seriously is for other stallions, like his father and brother. He's closest to his sister, Akemi, whom his father is especially hard on due to her obvious Kalona traits. He regularly serves as a buffer between the two, and as such, has grown fairly adept at mediation in general.

Requesting: Play with him, damn it.

Plots

1. Family RP! Particularly immediate family, but distant ties may also apply, as Moros should have a greater concept of who makes up his unique lineage. Someone claiming to be family might also be fun, as Moros can be pretty gullible when he thinks blood is involved.

2. Anyone need a makeover? Moros loves assisting others in his spare time, and will happily style their hair and apply his homemade makeup to them if they so desire. (Or if they fall asleep while he's on watch, as is usually the case with his brother). Stallions, mares, anyone may apply - he doesn't discriminate at all. Alternatively, someone who pokes fun or even sneers at his interest in cosmetics? It's unlikely to faze him much, given the opposition within his own family unit, but feel free to try.

3. Moros is many things, but his sense of empathy is the driving force behind much of his behavior. As a foal, he'll endure battle training with a certain measure of resentment, all the while acknowledging that he's not particularly good at it. Instead, I would like him to have a healer mentor of sorts as an adult. In his foalhood, he'll somewhat unknowingly be taking steps in that direction, first from an emotional standpoint, as he serves as a balm to his sister, and later in more physical aspects.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User ImagePersonality: Noor usually comes off as a lazy predator, a lumbering stallion that lies in wait until something stupid or slow happens to trip into his jaws. In reality, he enjoys toying with his prey, playing elaborate games - physical and mental - as a means of passing time between meals. Misrepresenting his speed and his intelligence are common parts of the routine, and he has very little in the way of a conscience to curb his appetites. Not a particularly social creature, Noor will typically only engage with others if he's hunting, or looking to satiate other base desires.

Requesting: Play with hiiiim. He probably won't eat anyone... right away.

Romantic availability: Single, flings with strong partners only. Would most likely abandon any children resulting from a coupling, unless one of them showed potential.

Plots

1. Other dinoponies/predators he can interact with? I'd be interested to see if it would be a clash of brawn or brains, since Noor technically has both, even if the latter edge isn't emphasized as much. Maybe once they'd hashed out their differences, they could agree to a temporary truce and lure prey together, similar to how Skinwalkers occasionally group up. I don't imagine this would work long-term, unless a subservient relationship was agreed upon, but it could be fun for a while.

2. Dupes and would-be food. Can be close calls or not, depending on the character and my partner's preferences. Alternatively, someone who plans to use him as muscle, only to realize their mistake a little too late. Noor would play along until he got hungry.

3. A brood parasite, Noor was delivered into an unsuspecting family of herbivores as a foal. He seemed well-adjusted enough in the beginning, but once he grew large enough, he pitted his "siblings" against one another, and then ate the losers one by one. I'd like a survivor from that family to try and take revenge on him, or attempt to rehabilitate him in some fashion. The latter option would work best if they were unaware of his role in the previous bloodshed.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: A child borne of manipulation and violence, Gershom possesses a quiet, foreboding presence even as a foal. From birth, he has been little more than a pawn in his mother's schemes, saddled with the purpose of following her every whim. Due to his size and skill, murder was often the name of the game, and Gershom performed it admirably every time. His emotional response has become blunted as a result, evident in his inflectionless voice and unmoved features. Recently freed from Ritual's influence, he remains a weapon, tightly drawn and prepared to kill whenever necessary.
Requesting:
Plots

1. Encounters with other triwings, as his mother liked to emphasize how that trait is unique and illustrative of superior breeding. They can be any flavor personality-wise, though it might be interesting for him to meet someone with a pacifistic nature, as that differs so wildly from his upbringing.

2. Some extended family run-ins, either on his father or mother's side of the tree. Half-siblings would be especially sought after, and can attempt to lean on him to either embrace what the monster his mother cultivated, or lead him down a different path altogether.

3. Someone to try and leash him for their own purposes? He's big and strong, capable of extreme acts of violence without compunction. While he wouldn't tolerate anyone who took Ritual's approach to the matter, he could potentially be tricked into doing someone else's dirty work. Or, assuming there's an assassin's guild or something of its ilk, he might be convinced to join any faction that advocated bloodshed. As is, Gershom is fairly isolated, and practically incapable of forging mutual friendships. However, he might be able to relate to others through shared work of that nature.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Personality: Acknowledged as a hedgewitch of some ability, Nimue prefers a solitary existence, tending her herb garden and communing with nature. The petty day-to-day arguments of outsiders are of little interest to her, though they provide an excuse to exercise her dry wit. Her fearsome size - coupled with an eccentric appearance - keep most visitors at bay, but those suffering from minor maladies will often find themselves at her door. For the sleepless, the guild-ridden, and the hopeless, she offers relief in the form of talismans or herbal remedies. Payment is usually negotiable, as she is not one to turn away the needy.

Romantic availability: Single, most likely to fling with any gender. Would need to be approached openly on the topic, as she won't make the first move. Might like a pretty young thing to indulge in before sending them on their way. She will not engage in any form of courtship with her current "patients," however, as she views that as taking advantage.

Plots
1. While Nimue is by no means a healer, she can assist with pain management, whether it be physical or mental. Those who experience chronic issues may find easement where more traditional methods have failed. Perhaps someone who was healed via unicorn intervention, but still has phantom pains in the affected area? Or someone enduring nightmares due to survivor's guilt? A skeptic might be fun, but anyone can apply.

2. Other witches or plain ol' outcasts who need a safe place to rest. Nimue doesn't discriminate, and while she's not much for entertaining company, she is definitely dangerous enough in her own right to serve as a temporary protector of sorts. Doubtlessly, they would be put to work in her garden, or made to dry herbs and other such minor duties. Perhaps one of these individuals becomes interested in her craft, and requests an apprenticeship? She would be reluctant, but may eventually buckle if they seemed committed.

3. A burn-the-witch-type who thinks she's involving herself with dark practices, and want to put a stop to her scheming. They can be friends/family with the Soq from plot 1, or just someone on a crusade against creatures of her ilk. Depending on their age and general ability, they would be met either with irritated amusement, or bloodshed. Could result in an ongoing feud, or a truce.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: Charming, eloquent, most who encounter Enmesarra take him to be the perfect gentleman. But beneath his placid smile and easy manner lurks the mind of a killer. To him, there is nothing better than the thrill that comes from luring his targets in, gaining their trust and watching it fade from their eyes in an instant. When long games are not permitted due to time constraints, he will settle for merely tearing them apart. Not all who cross paths with him will forfeit their lives; indeed, a great many will only see the pleasant mask he wears and never question it. Only those he judges undeserving of the lives they've been granted will fall beneath his paws.

Romantic availability: Single, capable of flings, but unlikely given his vocation. The only possibility I could envision would be a bond formed with another killer, someone clever rather than straight-up murderous. No preference on gender.

Plots
1. Someone who suspects Enmesarra isn't what he seems, either immediately upon meeting him or after repeat encounters. Essentially, I want a game of cat and mouse where the roles keep shifting depending on who has the upper hand. Maybe they expose him to his would-be target, thus foiling his plans, or perhaps they make the mistake of trying to take him on by themselves. Alternatively, perhaps he could bring them over to his way of thinking, and groom them to be equally deadly.

2. Oblivious sorts for him to toy with, some of whom he would likely try to murder as an endgame. Or they might serve as bait for more compelling game. Enmesarra generally won't kill foals outright, believing them inferior prey, but he isn't above involving them in his plots.

3. He has a certain interest in Skinwalkers, given their killing prowess, and may want to test his skills against theirs. So a battle of the wits, so to speak? Or brawn, depending on the 'walker type, though he would not risk himself needlessly. Charmed 'walkers may also be of interest to him, since he would perceive them as 'declawed' creatures.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: Once a cocksure knight in a kingdom known for its lavishness, Subira enjoyed the admiration of her peers and the certainty that came from someone of her station. That life of prestige ended abruptly with the assassination of her patron queen. Disgraced and reeling from the loss of so beloved a creature, her exile came as another shock, the blame falling squarely at her feet. She has taken to wandering as a result, hoping to find some trace of the conspirators that brought her low, or else some means of redemption. When she surfaces from her lingering guilt, Subira maintains a chivalrous, courtly air, though a thread of impishness runs in her veins.

Romantic availability: Single. Mares only, fling or lifemate. Subira is a very romantic soul, and not above wooing someone who catches her eye. However, her recent brush with grief mean that she's somewhat more subdued than usual, and it would take repeat encounters (or a very determined mare) to reignite her passionate side.

Plots
1. An individual who claims to possess information regarding her queen's death. They can be from the same kingdom (I've left it purposefully vague, and am willing to insinuate her in other, existing places), or just happen to have overheard a braggart. Might be fun if this was another knight, perhaps someone who served under her, and was equally interested in clearing her name?

2. Damsel(s) in distress, regardless of how that danger presents. Subira will save anyone who seems in need, but she has a certain weakness for delicate creatures who require extra care. A bit of unrequited pining might be nice? On her end or vice versa.

3. Give me your plots, my brain is dead.

Ongoing RPs
Beyond the Gilded Court - Naayantara/Subira

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
Personality: Having previously lived under the thumb of a self-proclaimed gangster, Eurydice managed to escape after one of her boss' associates went rogue. Valued mostly for her ability to act as a sympathetic foil, she's developed a talent for speaking softly and gentling her outward appearance to make others comfortable. The visage only cracks if she's cornered, though she loathes using force if any other possibility exists. Insincerity is a massive red flag to her, and even white lies are unacceptable, no matter how well-intentioned. Only those who have proven themselves to be genuine are allowed to see past the muted exterior she exerts as a means of protection.

Plots
1. Eurydice is always on the lookout for those who might be caught in situations similar to her own, and would offer help if it were safe to do so. It might be particularly interesting if the Soq in question had no idea that they were being used, and she had to lead them to the conclusion before they would accept the option to flee. What they did after released can also be negotiated, as Eurydice wouldn't be eager to harbor anyone long-term.

2. Someone from her previous "gang" who recognizes her, and either plans to drag her back into the fold, or wishes to mirror her escape. She would initially flee from them, regardless of intent, but may agree to assist in the latter case, once convinced of their position.

3. Suggest.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

User Image
Personality: Fearsome to behold, Nimat was once part of an elite group of soldiers tasked with conquering outside territories. She killed without compunction, and toppled leaders as a matter of course. In the wake of her people's slow decline, however, she has mostly given up on her warrior past to lead a life of quiet contemplation, even if not entirely by choice. In the now, she maintains a temple which is a relic of her kind, and offers protection to fillies and mares who find themselves in need. Assuming they can tolerate her gruff, no-nonsense exterior for the duration of their stay.
Plots

1. Someone who needs safe harbor for a time, and for whatever reason ends up in Nimat's reach. While she's not the nicest or most comforting creature, she will plant herself between her charge and anyone who means them harm, and doesn't particularly mind if it ends bloody. She's more likely to safeguard fillies or mares, due to the nature of the temple's patron goddess, but this could be negotiable, depending on the circumstances.

2. Individuals - religious or otherwise - who consider themselves iconoclasts and seek to desecrate her temple. They could be prepared to face someone like Nimat, or not. Depending on how determined they are, they could wreak some havoc before Nimat ultimately drives them away, and injuries are possible on both sides.

3. A paladin-type who hears tell of a serpentine monster roaming some ruins, and takes off to bring her to justice. This could be a tie-in with plot 2, where the destructive individuals sic a well-meaning knight on Nimat as a means of revenge. The initial clash would likely be spectacular, but once they retreated to lick their wounds, the truth might come out. Ideally, a reluctant friendship could blossom, and the knight could assist with repairs on the temple itself.

Ongoing RPs

Completed RPs

Inactive RPs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 pm
Reserved.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm
Reserved.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items