Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:47 pm
AstoriaFallen

I wouldn't mind tossing them together, though I imagine any RP between them would consist primarily of snarling and bloodshed. Could be that they're playing a game of cat and mouse? Or cat and cat, as it sounds more apt. I should mention that I'm not really looking to breed Noor ICly as of yet, not without developing him more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:55 pm
Lady_Ourania

Playing a game of cat and mouse would be divine! She's currently doing a rp with Nereus where it's similar in nature, except they're both killing a poor creature. XD

And no worries about not wanting to breed him yet. I've a list of plot priority ponies waiting for breeding slots. I wasn't thinking about asking to fling them or anything yet since I was just looking to get her some character interaction with some characters that are similar in nature to her. Perhaps she may calm down a bit? won't eat everyone eventually.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:11 pm
AstoriaFallen

Sounds good. Just thought I'd clarify that point, since you mentioned her drive to bear strong kids. Noor's still a little too new to start popping out offspring, I think, even if he is a shameless snake. Regardless, I have a few replies to make before committing to new things, so it may be a bit. Unless you'd like to start, in which case feel free.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:02 pm
Lady_Ourania

So I can be slow at RP sometimes due to work, but I feel compelled to offer on one of your ponies. My guy, Wolfheart, would enjoy some company with your boy, Khamisi.

User Image

Wolfheart has an adventurous spirit. He loves going on quests- no matter how small or insignificant. If there is trouble to be found, a fight to be fought, or an innocent in trouble, then rest assured that Wolfheart will be there to right the wrongs and see that justice is served.

Although a gentle soul, he won't allow anyone to push him around. He maintains strong beliefs and strongly dislikes those who belittle his views, or anyone's views for that matter. His motto is born from his deep desire to maintain the bonds that he forms. He draws strength from friendships and relationships and will do anything to protect them.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05 am
Kaya Wolf Moon

I think Wolfheart sounds like he'd be a fast and steady friend to Khamisi, and I'd love to RP them together to see how they get along. I don't mind slow in the least - I'm a glacial RPer myself. Khamisi is pretty clingy, as I've noted, so I hope that wouldn't be too off-putting. Someone who is so invested in adventuring could probably use a healer, anyway, even an unschooled one.

While we're on the topic, Wolfheart sounds like he might be a good fit for my Ophelia's would-be army. She's a righteous little halfbreed, also intent on dispensing justice and punishing those who would prey on the weak. She has plans to address the Skinwalker threat, though she'll take on any and all unsavory types as they crop up. I mention it in part because I plan for Khamisi to join her organization somewhere down the line in a healer function. If Wolfheart would rather not answer to someone like her, though, even in a limited capacity, I understand. Just thought I'd put that out there as an option as well, since their goals seem similar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm
Updated Ophelia's post with new information and plots!  

Lady_Ourania

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:28 pm
Lady_Ourania

I think Wolfheart sounds like he'd be a fast and steady friend to Khamisi, and I'd love to RP them together to see how they get along. I don't mind slow in the least - I'm a glacial RPer myself. Khamisi is pretty clingy, as I've noted, so I hope that wouldn't be too off-putting. Someone who is so invested in adventuring could probably use a healer, anyway, even an unschooled one.

While we're on the topic, Wolfheart sounds like he might be a good fit for my Ophelia's would-be army. She's a righteous little halfbreed, also intent on dispensing justice and punishing those who would prey on the weak. She has plans to address the Skinwalker threat, though she'll take on any and all unsavory types as they crop up. I mention it in part because I plan for Khamisi to join her organization somewhere down the line in a healer function. If Wolfheart would rather not answer to someone like her, though, even in a limited capacity, I understand. Just thought I'd put that out there as an option as well, since their goals seem similar.

It wouldn't put Wolfheart off at all, I don't think. He is an extremely tolerant stallion with the exceptions I've already stated. His bonded might find him irksome at times, but he is also rather accepting and takes things in stride.

Hmmm, that could be something to interest Wolfheart. I'd have to work out how it would affect his lifemate though. She is part of the Lapsang faire herd so I don't know how he would deal with being away from her. Unless he could be a scout or something along those lines and occasionally meet up with Ophelia's herd? Rest assured, if he doesn't end up joining the herd then it would have nothing to do with taking orders from Ophelia. It'd definitely be because of his wanting to be closer to his mate.

(Also, sorry for the delay in reply.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:46 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

Excellent! I have a few replies to make before starting a new RP, but I look forward to getting Khamisi some positive interaction that won't end in misery. He'll probably be on his best behavior around Wolfheart, especially to start. Doesn't want to scare away prospective friends! Please don't leave him.

He could absolutely be a scout, yes! She'll have a core group of people that assist her in a variety of immediate ways, but people who check in from time to time are just as valuable. Elia will generally vet individuals herself as they come into the fold, just to get a feel for what they might be best at and how they might put that to use. If Wolfheart wanted to deliver pertinent information - Skinwalker activity, the movement of enemy groups, even mapping if he so chose - that'd be perfect.  

Lady_Ourania

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:48 pm
Lady_Ourania

EDIT: OMG SHOOT ME NOW
I offered him to you before, I just saw D8 -Drowns self in a lake of shame-

I BRING YOU SUPER OLD STALLION LUNAR
Father to my Gabriel and Grandfather to my Zachariah <3
I really want to find someone for him to eventually settle down with. Mind you this isn't a serious priority. I just always have my eye out for the perfect mare for him. xD
Cause plots and RP will always come first. c8

User ImageUser Image

Lunar is not a forgiving stallion.
He is harsh and very driven.
He does not take no for an answer and will not take no for an answer.
He believes anything is possible no matter how hard the task at hand.

He use to be brutal back when Gabriel was being trained by him to the point where you would pass out from his intense sessions.
Now he has lightened up a little bit in his old age.
He retired.
Left all the old days behind him when he left his life mate behind and all of his children.
He made them believe he was dead so that he could find himself out there in the world.
He hasn't been training anyone for years, but the old ways will forever be carved into who he is.

He is not a thrill seeker.
He kills who he has to and has no issues doing so.
He will fight if he must and has been trained in very ruthless ways so that he could always be victorious.
He is gruff and battle worn.
He is a warrior.
It's in his blood and it will always be there no matter what.
He seeks peace, but knows it will never be a part of his life.
He seeks love, but he is too old for that sort of thing anymore.

He is filled with a lot of regret for what he has done to his children.
The pain and torment he put them through training so harshly.
He wants to do better for his entire family line.

He has seen a lot and has been through a lot.
He doesn't like childish games and likes things upfront.
He doesn't like secrets and he doesn't really like liars either.

He is very proud of his family and family line.
With that being said, he is pretty old fashioned.
He likes to court mares and make sure he is choosing the absolute best one for him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:00 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

*CACKLES* You're totally fine, that is so something I would do. ilu. Did you want to do the thing with Sita and him still, or would you like to brainstorm new stuff with other ponies?  

Lady_Ourania

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:40 pm
Lady_Ourania
Kaya Wolf Moon

Excellent! I have a few replies to make before starting a new RP, but I look forward to getting Khamisi some positive interaction that won't end in misery. He'll probably be on his best behavior around Wolfheart, especially to start. Doesn't want to scare away prospective friends! Please don't leave him.

He could absolutely be a scout, yes! She'll have a core group of people that assist her in a variety of immediate ways, but people who check in from time to time are just as valuable. Elia will generally vet individuals herself as they come into the fold, just to get a feel for what they might be best at and how they might put that to use. If Wolfheart wanted to deliver pertinent information - Skinwalker activity, the movement of enemy groups, even mapping if he so chose - that'd be perfect.

As long as the Lapsang faire herd doesn't have any rules against it, then he will be all for joining as a scout! Wolfheart could definitely be the one to deliver information of that nature. His travels with his mate would be perfect for gathering that sort of intel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 pm
Lady_Ourania
XxXPandamoniumXxX

*CACKLES* You're totally fine, that is so something I would do. ilu. Did you want to do the thing with Sita and him still, or would you like to brainstorm new stuff with other ponies?

Yes I would love to do that still actually! c8
I will start the RP either tonight or early in the morning since my muse is slowly coming back.
But I do want to toss this mare and stallion your way.
IDK WHAT TO OFFER THEM FOR SO ERM.....
And I don't think I offered them before >.>
Personalities under the spoiler

User Image

Omni is serene, holy, and very much about mother nature.
She believes everyone is equal no matter who or what they are and doesn't see fault in others only things that need improvement.
She has always been one with the environment and the critters that live in it. She, like her grandfather, can see spirits and communicate with them.
She doesn't see herself as a seer or something who can help them into the next life, but she does see herself as someone who holds balance between the two worlds.
A balance that keeps her calm and helps her feel less alone in the world.

She is not a joker, a prankster, or a fighter.
She doesn't get involved in quarrels of any kind and definitely doesn't try to cause any harm to anyone.
She is subdued, laid back, and casual.
Like her father, she tends to be caught up in her head a lot.
She is a mare of few words except when she needs to speak.

She is all about knowledge.
She loves learning new things and learning about other's way of life.
What others might find boring she will probably find fascinating.
If she finds something interesting and wants to know more she will let you know.
She isn't shy and definitely will voice her opinion.

She is a serious mare.
She doesn't spend her time around others because they tend to not understand her.
So she lives a secluded life as much as she can.
She is friendly, but to an extent.
She isn't the type to spark up a conversation and she isn't the type to get excited over meeting someone new.

Since the beginning of her life, she has always wanted to make her family proud by being a priestess.
Her pilgrimage and journey is her life.
She doesn't like anything interfering with her end goal, which she doesn't like talking about.

User Image

Zachariah is exactly like his father. He is mean, all about fighting, and can be very insensitive.
He doesn't care for others that aren't part of the family, but if he trusts you then he will pretty much consider you family.
The only problem is, it's hard for him to see anyone worthy enough for that.
So unless you prove your worth to him, then you are pretty much nothing in his eyes.
It doesn't always have to be something overly complicated either.
It can be simple.

He doesn't treat anyone fairly which is why he is known for being 'unjust' most of the time.
He doesn't care what your situation is or where you came from.
He will just treat you the way he feels you should be treated and sadly this in turn can make him seen as a giant a*****e.

He is a warrior.
Even though he didn't want to be one, his father put him through intense training.
So intense that he has grown a hatred for what he has become.
He is good at what he does, but has never come to terms with it.
He will go out and tackle hard tasks just so pain gets inflicted upon him.
It's the only thing that he feels.
The only thing that lets him know he is alive.
In a way he is twisted, but he is fine with that since no one understands him anyway.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:52 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

Eee, awesome. I can't find any info about it re: herd policies, so let me know what the decision is and I'll add him to the roster if it's approved <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

No hurry, m'dear! And nope, don't think you've offered either of these before, so... *Cracks knuckles* Let's see here...

For Omni, it might be interesting for her to encounter my boy, Nuadha, who has been groomed to believe that he is the avatar of a creator god. Nuadha is a paragon of sorts, and advocates things like charity, peace, etc. in his travels. I feel like they might clash due to opposing beliefs, but also possibly find some common ground? He's very isolated, since others perceive him to be mentally unstable, even if the ideals that he preaches aren't necessarily bad. He'd be respectful in her presence, though he personally thinks that spirits are little more than a popular false idol.

Alternatively, I have someone like Rime, who might appeal to her curiosity as he engages in experimentation/research in order to better understand the world and creatures around him. He's slated to take a dark turn as he grows older, engaging in questionable ethical practices, and his sense of empathy is sort of stunted, but he starts off eager enough to learn. He's pretty convinced of his line's superiority when it comes to size/strength, and he wouldn't have a problem admitting as much, so I'm not sure if that would bother her. The idea of spirits might actually engage him, though, since they're not generally visible. Perhaps he could trap one, study it, determine what it is that makes them so valuable to others?

Fooor Zachariah, I am going to be shameless and ask if he could be convinced to join Ophelia's army. She needs strong warriors who could serve on the front lines of her countermeasures when it comes to Skinwalkers and other dangerous groups. Maybe recruiting him and guiding him to use his skills to help others might temper him somewhat? It takes choice out of the equation somewhat, which may or may not be a bad thing for him. I should note that Ophelia comes from a pretty dark family herself, particularly her extended family. There's madness and various maladies in her blood that she has consciously chosen to overcome for the greater good. Elia's young still, but she can be very persuasive when she sets her mind to it. However, she wouldn't waste her time trying to convince him if it was clear that he wasn't interested.

If that didn't work out, maybe he could meet up with either my matriarch warrior, Kiri, or her daredevil daughter, Kiraz? They are both massive mares and trained warriors who think that stallions are useful, but ultimately somewhat inferior to their sex. Kiri is the more laid back of the two, very approachable and easy to talk to regardless of subject. She could maybe give him a new perspective on his upbringing as a warrior? And take him down a notch or two by handing him is a** in sparring sessions. Her daughter, however, is a hellion with no brain to mouth filter. The only stallion she has any respect for is her father, and even he's treated in a vaguely condescending manner as she grows older. She thinks she's hot stuff, and her competitive nature often puts her and others at odds. I don't know that they could necessarily be friends or anything, although I kind of like the idea of them attacking each other out of the blue to keep one another on their toes.

If none of those appeal, just say so, and I'll mull over more possibilities. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:17 pm
Lady_Ourania

Oh the possibilities... @_@

I definitely like the idea of Omni meeting Nuadha over Rime.
Her actually meeting someone who would call her beliefs false is definitely something that interests me since she hadn't had that yet. Everyone has been fairly accepting of what she believes and where she comes from.
They probably will eventually find a common ground because she is more the type to be, "You can believe anything you want. It's your life after all."
I see her more wanting to know why he believes what he does and shedding some light on why she believes the things she believes. It would definitely be a good learning experience for the both of them.
I don't want them to be enemies at all, since that isn't her nature. But this will most definitely help for her journey c8

I do love the whole Rime idea though. I might have to poke you after the Nuadha RP for that idea because it's very interesting too.

emotion_dowant

I definitely am intrigued by your idea with Ophelia.
He would be easy to persuade at the moment because he is still in a pretty bitter state.
He recently got back on good terms with his father thanks to his grandfather, but he is feeling utterly lonely and helpless.
He doesn't know what to do with himself and ever since he and his mate parted ways so long ago, he lost a purpose for his life.
So she could easily get him to join this army of hers. I don't think Gabriel would miss Zach too much since he knows he is on a journey of self-discovery anyway.
This would help him find a purpose in helping others. Whether it was for good to not, he would do whatever she wanted if he trusted her enough.

Oooooh the drama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

I try to satisfy. ;D

Okay, sounds good~ like I said, Nuadha would probably be respectful toward her, even if he found her beliefs to be misguided. His convictions have been met with violence before, so a little philosophical disagreement would probably be a refreshing change of pace. The fact that she's a priestess would doubly intrigue him, I think. And Rime will always be available for weird plots like that, so just lemme know if/when you feel like taking that one up as well.

Eeee, yay! Their group is still small enough now where she could talk him through his issues on an individual basis, if he were so inclined. She has some practice when it comes to self-loathing stallions who need to be spoon fed for their own benefit. Maybe she could encounter him while she's seeking out pure Angeni? She's recently become interested in the Skinwalker threat and how it might best be defused, but she'll be pulled into a completely different war before too long.

Which did you want to start first, hon? I'd say we could do both, but since we already have two going, I'm not sure how ambitious you're feeling.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff