Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 pm
Lady_Ourania
XxXPandamoniumXxX

I try to satisfy. ;D

Okay, sounds good~ like I said, Nuadha would probably be respectful toward her, even if he found her beliefs to be misguided. His convictions have been met with violence before, so a little philosophical disagreement would probably be a refreshing change of pace. The fact that she's a priestess would doubly intrigue him, I think. And Rime will always be available for weird plots like that, so just lemme know if/when you feel like taking that one up as well.

Eeee, yay! Their group is still small enough now where she could talk him through his issues on an individual basis, if he were so inclined. She has some practice when it comes to self-loathing stallions who need to be spoon fed for their own benefit. Maybe she could encounter him while she's seeking out pure Angeni? She's recently become interested in the Skinwalker threat and how it might best be defused, but she'll be pulled into a completely different war before too long.

Which did you want to start first, hon? I'd say we could do both, but since we already have two going, I'm not sure how ambitious you're feeling.

I will keep that in mind for Rime! c8

It would take some real trust for him to open up to her. He barely opened up to his own father so I don't know how well he would do with someone he doesn't know too well. xD Maybe after a little bit of time I could see it happening though. But yes I can see her stumbling upon him when she is out and about c8

I don't mind doing both. Omni's muse is pretty strong at the moment and Zach's is always giving me issues no matter what. xD So it doesn't matter which I start.
I know I have to start the Lunar one, tag the Hex x Neph one, and then start one of these.
That won't be too bad. c8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Oh yeah, I figured it would be a while before Zach felt comfortable enough around her, and she's not the type to push unless he's about to endanger himself or others. It'd probably be after they're better acquainted and have some down time on their hands. Er, hooves. And m'kay, if you're good with it, that's fine by me. I can't promise I'll be particularly swift, but I'll try to keep up as best I'm able. If Omni's pretty strong for you, I can wrangle the starter post for Ophelia?  

Lady_Ourania

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:05 pm
Lady_Ourania

Sounds good to me! c8
I look forward to these Rps <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:24 am
Okay! So I am back-ish, and looking to RP my lot again. Gershom has been added to the line-up, and all previous RPs have been marked as inactive until proven otherwise. If we had something going and you want to continue it, lemme know and I'll see if the muse is up for a continuation. Here we go~  

Lady_Ourania

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:36 am
I have something for Noor.
My girl might make some decent would be food plot, we could make it a very narrow escape. I don't mind if he takes a bite out of her if it comes down to it.

It's her first time on her own she's lead a very sheltered life, and she could use some real world experience. Something to frighten her, make her more careful and less friendly.

Being captive is also an option I would be down for. He could use her as bait for other prey and she would be far too frightened to run away or put up much of a fight.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 am
I wouldn't mind doing some family stuff. Either between mother and son or brother. For Moros  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:12 pm
ProphetOfProfit

Heya, Prophet. That all sounds good to me, especially since you don't mind him roughing her up a bit. Noor would probably play nice for a time... or downplay his more predatory nature, anyway. If she's submissive enough, he might indeed use her to lure food to him, but would likely eventually tire of the game and attempt to eat her, during which she could make her escape. If she needed assistance in getting away, I could offer one of my more chivalrous Soq up as well? Unless you'd rather she hack it on her own from there, or had someone else in mind. Did you have a preference on who starts?

Cheyriddle4

Chey! Yesssss, please. Moros would love to interact with his fam. I'm leaning slightly more toward Nyx, since I'd like a better idea of how she feels regarding his preferences? Maybe we could start during a private training session of sorts, wherein he fails pretty spectacularly and tries to joke it off? Thereby leading to serious discussions that he would rather avoid. Or we could do something along the lines of he and Kenshin sparring, though it's obvious that Moros' heart isn't really into it. Whichever character you're feeling more works for me, really.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm
I'm thinking maybe he could attack her and Injur her wing and one of her legs. She wouldn't be able to run, glide, or climb away from him but could still be mobile enough to hobble about and be useful.
A rescue could be good we could do a team effort? I've got my boy Vincent that she has history with but he's a rouge so he would need some help to take on someone like noor.
We could also go maybe not full but semi redemption plot? I noticed you had that listed for him too. Like by the time she's healed up, she's kinda grown on him a little and so he doesnt put up too much resistance when she's rescued?
I could start but you would have to tell me what kind of environment he lives/hunts in. Like is he kinda like a crocodile who lives in water or would he attack her out of the shadows at night kind of thing.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:42 pm
I don't mind going with Nyx. That sounds like a good way to go about it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:37 pm
I would adore continuing the rp between Issy and Amarant, if you are interested? Or if no time for rp, perhaps discuss different plot points between them. <3  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:48 pm
Lady_Ourania

I'd love to continue our rp with Flidais and Aruna if you'd like to. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:51 pm
Oh, wow. I was legitimately not expecting so much interest right off the bat. ;; <3 You guys are awesome. Thank yooou.

ProphetOfProfit

M'kay, that first bit sounds good. She'd need to make it clear pretty quickly that she could be of some use other than filling his belly, though, and he does so enjoy playing with his food. As far as that last plot I have listed for him, it's less a redemption plot than a revenge one for those he crossed as a colt? And/or an opportunity for him to stretch his acting muscles again, depending on the situation. I think Salila's best bet would be to escape quietly with Vincent, and hope Noor doesn't give chase. If necessary, I could use my amazon lady, Kiri, to help facilitate an escape. Regardless, once she's far enough away, he'd probably just let it go. Too much effort involved, and maintaining a pet for long is more complication than anything else.

He's most likely to be found near medium-sized bodies of water, and prefers warm climates, so jungle areas are your best bet. Thanks for starting~

Cheyriddle4

Awesome~ I can probably get something up in the next few days, depending on how much unearthing I have to do to get Moros to talk. Did you have a preference on setting?

Nyhility

We could definitely resurrect that RP if you're still interested, m'dear! Haven't played that a*****e in a while, so I'd love to see him squirm under Iskra's continued verbal onslaught. I'll admit that I don't really recall what our initial plot was for that RP, but I figure we can incorporate some dangerous elements, make them bond a bit over their fighting prowess? Let me know if you wanted to take it in a different direction, though, and we'll go from there.

HoneyTeaTree

Can do, hon. I'll put it up on the list. I think I actually have a half-written reply around here somewhere. Apologies for dragging on that one for so long. Aruna's a mercurial sort, and kind of hard to pin down when his feet start getting itchy... which is always, come to think of it.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:31 pm
Upsy daisy, because why not at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:02 pm
Updated with Eurydice and Nimat.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:12 pm
Back and looking for RP, because I never learn.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff