Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 pm
Welcome to my little corner of the Plot thread!

I will keep it short and simple, I am looking for plots for my babies and am looking for rp!

They are all precious to me and please don't be offended if I don' take you up on your offer! :3

You can reach me here, or on my aim - Sexyfudgecake, just state who you are here on gaia so I know!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 pm
The Pretty Ladies

User Image

Name: Zaiella

Personality: Zai is a bit of a misfit mare. She was born from a grounded father and and winged mother and is the only of her siblings to get wings. She has an irrational fear of flying for the only reason she doesn't want to leave anyone behind. She is a kind, patient and sweet mare; but her sense of loyalty sometimes gets her in trouble.

Breedings left: 3/3 - Lifemate preferred

Plots:

1) I would love Zai to find her Prince Charming! A stallion of any breed to encourage her to be true to herself and assure her she is not leaving ill feelings to those on the grounds. You'll never find someone more loyal than she; someone she could bring back to her large family.

2) On the opposite end, I would also be opened to a darker scenario. Perhaps her inability to fly can get her in trouble, and possibly have a captive kind of turn. The poor dear's loyalty can get in the way too, possibly leading to a mislead pairing of dark and light/master type situation.

3) Have a roll you think she could fit? Let me know :3

-----------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Name: Subira

Personality: Daughter of a misfit set of parents (Angeni and Usdia) Subira takes after her father in the pursuit of learning with a big heart like her mother. She lives in the herd her parents founded, but often finds herself out and about the lands to bring back things the herd may need. She can come off as cold from her factual thinking and behavior, but underneath she is just a reserved girl waiting to get out and have some fun. Her lifemate would need to be a part of the herd, be alright that she did surrogate for a homosexual pair and will be going to see her children from time to time; and of course have no evil intent :3

Breedings: Lifemate only at this point

1) Reserved for Gunkan
2) Lifemate
3) Lifemate

Plots:

1) Looks can be deceiving - Perhaps a evil/bad looking soquili isn't what he appears to be? Subira doesn't have the sense her father does for evil so sometimes she is quick to judge only for self preservation. What if she was wrong? She would be all over the opportunity to see and interact with a species and kindle a friendship or more. If it progressed to love, they would have to have no evil - her father can tell as a pure Angeni and will chase him away.

2) Subira has a fascination with wings. She was the only sister who was not blessed with wings, and although she enjoys life on the ground and has become strong and enduring because of all the running she still will get starry-eyes at the sight of beautiful feathers. If you're looking to make a curious filly out of her a winged fellow will do!

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm
The Handsome Gents

User Image

Name: J-Dawgg (Jay)

Personality: Jay may seem tough, but often or not he is just a silly fellow who is more like a teddy bear than anything. He talks funny, using slang and nicknames for things excessively but you'd find no one with a bigger heart and the need to do whats right than he has. Often or not he is hanging out inland through a system of rivers and made under water canals with his herd as through the powers of Angeni he has a fountain all to himself right dead center so he can talk with all the other members, but finds himself lonely in the sea.

Breedings: 3/3

Plots: Anything goes for this fellow! I would just like him to find a special, or a few special ladies. No one evil though :3

-------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Name: Teo'Xihuitl

Personality: Born from love between an Usdia and an Angeni he is nothing short of a miracle child. He is surrounded by good times and love from his extensive herd family, and lives life with rose coloured glasses in a sense. He is sweet and affectionate and innocent; which potentially can get him in trouble when he means nothing by it and can be quite shy when he gets around others he doesn't know.

Breedings: 3/3 Lifemate only - Not actively looking

Plots:

1) Ties which bond us - Open for new friends, family, herd rp!

2) Any kind of romance with Teo' would require extensive and thorough rp, merging with the herd and of course utter faithfulness. If and when this boy falls, he will fall hard.

-----------------------------------------------

User Image

Name: Anansi

Personality: A trickster through and through. Its hard to tell what's going through his head but he's not a bad fellow; he just gets too bored too easily and often has a fascination with darker things. He's got a thing for skulls, and can be often seen venturing out and sticking his nose into graveyards or other spooky places for a sense of adventure for such a tiny thing. He is full of good times and despite it all has a courageous sense of loyalty in leaps and bounds.

Breedings: 3/3 Fling/Lifemate

1) Braver than thou - Anansi would love to meet other Usdia's with a sense of adventure! Are you twisted like him? Moreso? He'd love to meet you and put you to the test!

2) Affections? It would be hard to earn his affection, unless you could out weird him with his oft morbid interests. It might be fun to see someone try and win his favor!

3) Best Father Ever - Growing up with a worried father and a doting mother, Anansi is convinced he'd be the most awesome and fun dad in the history of forever. Of all time. When it comes to kids he'd be thrilled if he was sure of the mother in question, he'd want them to be a part of the herd, so potential suitors/mate will need to keep that in mind :3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 pm
In the Works

Keeping track of who's trying who out :3

o1. Teo & Faelwyn - Foal Friendship!

o2. Zaiella & Ezekiel - Teaching to spread her wings

o3.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm
Open! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:29 pm
<3 <3 <3 <3!!!  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 pm
Ovarian Paint
<3 <3 <3 <3!!!

-floofs!!!!- 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:16 pm
Tirokio
Ovarian Paint
<3 <3 <3 <3!!!

-floofs!!!!- 8D

I miss you lady!  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 pm
i gots a RP offer for your Mer!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 am
Some small things of your Soq have sparked my interest.

I'm just going to start by tossing my three out so their images are organized in here. And if any spark your interest for anything I didn't mention, I'm open to it. I love all RP. <3

Aiolos was the leader of the Putti before the Mini's moved to Kawani. At the moment he's just exploring his new land before he decides to round up some interested for a new herd. In his father's herd, he was raised mostly by the older stallions that made up the advisers. This makes Aiolos unwilling to accept change and behave more like an elderly Putti. He doesn't like others telling him what to do, but has no problem bossing others around. He's a lover of the quiet, which is why he's forsaken his leader duties for now. To him, the move is proving nothing short of a vacation for him. Eventually, he'll miss the responsibility.
This girl is Ni'awtu. She is also quiet, but in a timid and shy way. If there is someone in her path, submissively she'll go around them as far as she can without seeming rude. Because of ordeals of her past, she has low faith in the idea of love and friendship. Fortunately, she has kept her optimism despite this, so she's not depressive. More like a broken heart wandering around, trying to find her place. Out of my three, she has the deepest plots which won't take route fully until her first breeding. Feeling she'll never find love and being too blinded in her grief to notice it if it slapped her in the face, she's given in to the advances of a stallion looking for nothing but a good time. After the foals arrive is when her mind snaps and she realizes what she had done. How she snaps depends on if she had the attention of another stallion the entire time. If she does not, she'll see foals as a distraction and something to give her love to. If she does have a stallion to like her, she'll give her heart to him. After going through a period of feeling guilty for ignoring him and her own morals by having foals in such a way.
Deep down, she is a very sweet and motherly type.
Ezekiel is still too new for me to know much about him. What I do know is he's unable to hide his feelings. He's only fortunate that his forelock is long so he can hide his eyes if he feels he can't hide an expression. He also feels silly, in a cute and geeky way. His traditional-unicorn appearance gives his muse a pure heart. I just can't make this guy anything but sweet. He feels like the kind of guy one could easily go to if you've had a bad day and he'll cheer you right up.

Now for my offers. I don't make many really deep offers. I prefer keeping it simple and seeing how the characters handle the situation for themselves. <3

1. I am amused that Subira has a fascination with wings, seeing as all my Soq have different styled wings. And, perhaps for her, the little ones on a Putti would be the most interesting?

2. Teo's bells would interest Ni'awtu to the point of forgetting she's too timid to approach others first. Her own bell was given to her by her old beloved, so I could see her naively thinking his meant he had lots of 'lady friends.'

3. Ezekiel also may make good friend potential for Teo and Zaiella? He also fits your Prince Charming qualities. Either way, I can see him being patient with her fear of flying and relating with her since he, too, has wings.

4. As such, Ezekiel may be amused by Jay. Ezekiel is the easiest of my three to toss out for RP, because he's so chill and friendly.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sorry for the late reply! What did you have in mind if you were still interested?? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:45 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Some small things of your Soq have sparked my interest.

I'm just going to start by tossing my three out so their images are organized in here. And if any spark your interest for anything I didn't mention, I'm open to it. I love all RP. <3

Would definitely be interested in some rp if you still are! :3  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:48 pm
Tirokio
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sorry for the late reply! What did you have in mind if you were still interested?? :3

its a random thing but could it be with my Luau Isle? she a Seathi  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 pm
Tirokio
I am, sorry. Finding it hard to get myself to move. Might be the cold. Makes me sluggy~

I can try and start something for Ezekiel and Zaiella if you wish. I haven't written in a while and should force myself back at it.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Tirokio
I am, sorry. Finding it hard to get myself to move. Might be the cold. Makes me sluggy~

I can try and start something for Ezekiel and Zaiella if you wish. I haven't written in a while and should force myself back at it.

That's alright! I definitely understand :3 That would be great, I can also start if you like, I have been on a roll as of late <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff