Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm
Every guild has one, so maybe we should have one too? Go ahead and post as you, your normal self and talk about you. Let us know who you are as a person, what your interests are, favorite things to eat, whatever!

You are not required to do this or to share anything too personal if it makes you uncomfortable. It is entirely your choice and your choice alone!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:49 pm
From Ivory to Raven !!

I'm backkkkk!! (:

I'm sure nobody recognizes the username, since I literally just changed it twenty minutes ago, but I was a part of the guild—as a member, a crew member, and a vice captain—from the time it opened, up until last Fall when life just got a little too hectic to allow me any roleplaying time, and forced me to quit. But, I just couldn't stay away! I missed you guys, the guild, and roleplaying much too much not to come back.

I was previously known as Ivory, and went by the usernames Emeralde Ivory, Poison Ivory, and Ivory Tiger, just to name a few. However, since I'm starting fresh in the guild, I figured I might as well assign myself a new alias. As you can see, I've chosen La lady Raven ( since every other variation of the name "Lady Raven" is apparently taken mad ), but Raven will do just fine. Unfortunately, I don't have any feathers, but I like the name just the same.

Come August 25, I will officially have earned my Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, with a focus in Fish and Wildlife Management and a minor in English from on online university. Around that time I'm sure I will become a lot more active, but until then I'm going to try to limit myself to three characters max (I believe I had over 20 at one point prior to leaving the guild...).

To summarize myself in a nutshell, I'm basically your classic tom boy on the inside, and your every day girly girl on the outside. While I love roleplaying, reading, and writing, I enjoy just about everything that has to do with the outdoors. Hiking, camping, fishing, shooting, sports—you name it. I'm pretty friendly, and have often been called "a little too nice," but it's a passion of mine to help people, so if there's any way I can help you out, I'll do my best—just ask!

For those of you who don't know—or who don't know me—I recently got married this last March. My husband's name is Nathan, he's a former Marine and now soldier in the Army, and while he is certainly a handful, I'm still young and ripe (almost 22), and promise to do my best at keeping the roleplay flowing. In the next few months, my hubby plans on "trying out" for the local special forces unit, and if he passes the initial assessment and selection, he will be gone for two years of training in various locations within the U.S. While this is sad for me in regards to the long absence that awaits me, it's also good in that I will then have a TON more free time, and will likely become the most annoying person in the guild, posting more than one might think humanly possible. However, I am also searching frantically for a full-time job, in addition to trying to get accepted into the local firefighting academy to start some volunteer work in my free time, although my history of speeding tickets may or may not toss that plan out the window. stressed As many of you know, I was pretty set on joining the military before I found my husband, but since I can't see myself being married and deployed at once, I've recently been considering joining a reserve branch, so that's an option, as well. Nevertheless, I'm ready for whatever's next, so we shall see what life has in store for me!

Well, that's me, my life, and my (hopeful!) future, and I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met, and catching up with those who I haven't "seen" in forever! Don't be afraid to shoot me a friend request or a PM; I'm always open to roleplay, or even just a friendly chat!

heart

Porcelaine Ivory

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces