Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Dragon's Nest: Ivory's Art Shop ~SLOTS FULL for now~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, hello, and welcome to my humble art shop!

Take a look around and see if there’s anything that catches your eye. I do all sorts of art, from headshots to full bodies and everything in between! I’m a busy woman, so my dragons help handle the requests in this shop. Pay close attention to what they say, for it’s never good to get on a dragon’s bad side…

At any rate, let’s begin the introductions!

My name is Ivory_Rose, but you can call me Ivory. I handle the actual drawing itself. My style is a strange one, and is constantly changing as I come across new artists and role models. Normally, I use more traditional mediums, such as pencil and pens, but sadly, my pen collection is running low on ink. So for this shop, I’ll be brushing up on my tablet skills! Everything will still be drawn in pencil, but I’ll be outlining and coloring everything in Photoshop. It does take me a bit longer to color on the computer, but bear with me, and I’ll do my best to deliver your art requests on time!

Gwee and Mwee are my two favorite fire-breathing friends. Gwee is my oldest dragon, hailing from my more noobish days in the Gaia-verse. He and Mwee will explain and enforce the rules in this shop. Western dragons are a tad bit vicious, so please watch out, and try not to annoy them. Mwee will do her best to keep Gwee from snapping, but even she has a limit, and will not tolerate any blatant rule breaking.

Shen and Xin are my two Oriental dragons. They will be taking your requests and delivering your art to you. Shen will be taking your requests to me, along with any further correspondence, while Xin will be sending back your finished art. In addition, Xin will also be delivering other happy news in this thread, but we’ll save that for later.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 am

I don’t mean to sound like a hard-a**, but here are the rules. Please read before requesting any art.

1. FOLLOW GAIA’S TOS. I cannot stress this enough.

2. I will not, under any circumstances, draw anything rated above PG-13. I throw yaoi, yuri, and hentai into this category simply on principle. I’m not the most fantastic artist ever, and if I’m not comfortable drawing something, I will flat out deny your request.

3. Please don’t spam this thread. I do want you all to have fun and chat, but please make your posts more than a few words long. If you start bumping or the like, I will ask you to leave and might not complete your art request.

4. I do not require payment until after the art has been approved by you, the customer. I simply want to check and make sure that the art is everything that you wanted. This does not mean that you can skip out on payments. I do sign all my works, and if I find one of my drawings on the internet, sans signature, I will hold you accountable.

5. Prices are set. I have tried to make my prices reasonable for this event, and I’ll even be doing a few giveaways, so I will not drop my rates for anybody. Please do not try to beg or bribe me into drawing you something; I’ve grown used to the puppy dog eyes and they no longer affect me. If you don’t have the money, then by all means, enter into the giveaways! But don’t try to weasel your way out of paying.

6. Please, please be patient with me! I am an artist, but art is more of a hobby for me. I am currently in my second year of university, so I do have to dedicate a good portion of my time to that. It does take me a while to get to art sometimes, but I will finish your commission. Do not message me asking when your art will be done. Hassling me won’t get me to finish faster.

Now, onto the fun stuff!

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 am

1. Headshots / Busts: Example
Line Art – 500
Colored – 1k

2. Full body: Example
Line Art – 3k
Colored – 5k

3. Dream avatar / Original characters:
Line Art – 7k
Colored – 10k

4. Chibis: Example
Line Art – 500
Colored – 1k

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 am

Like I hinted at earlier, I’ll be having a few giveaways while I’m running this art shop!

I’ll be randomly giving away art for free to a few lucky individuals! Consider this art shop as a place to meet new people. Have fun! Converse with other patrons! I’ll pop in to say hi every once in a while, but usually I’ll let you guys run the conversation. Xin will be monitoring the conversations, and if he decides that you are being particularly friendly and a good example of the NSTG values, he will reward you with free art!

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 am

When ordering art, please fill out the form below and give it to Shen to deliver (aka send it to me via PM). Be sure to fill the form out COMPLETELY, otherwise I won’t be able to process your request.

[b]Name:[/b] Username here
[b]Type of Art:[/b] Headshot, full body, dream avi/OC, chibis
[b]Line Art or Colored:[/b] Pretty obvious, pick either one or the other
[b]References:[/b] Only applies if you have a reference for me to work with
[b]Other:[/b] Any other requests that you might have, i.e. if you want a specific pose or something

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 am

UPDATE: I'm currently working on commissions. It's taking a bit longer than I initially planned due to university being back in session, but if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I'll try to get your artwork done ASAP!

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 am

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 am

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 am

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:48 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 am

Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 am

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff