Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
In need of new friends~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HangingOutWithZombies

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 am
Currently not looking for a relationship, but friends would be greatly appreciated.

About me.. uh, well first and foremost I'm an animal welfare supporter.Which means I'm okay with eating meat, but do not agree with wearing them and things of that nature. I could go on and on, if you're interested in my views on that, just ask. heart (No, I'm not opposed to people who don't share the same opinions I do.)

Favorite tv shows would be Mad Men and The Walking Dead. I tend to not pay too much attention to tv, but I'm completely obsessed with those two.

My music taste is broad. My favorite bands are german industrial bands (rammstein, oomph, megaherz, ect) but I could listen to anything so long as its catchy to listen to.

I play video games a lot. Favorites would have to include LA Noire, Mortal Kombat 9, been playing a lot of Black Ops lately, used to be hooked on the sims til EA pissed me off, Dead island, and I play a lot of Dance Central. I play more then that but it's hard to think of specific ones.

I adore vintage fashions, and pin ups. You can see so on my profile.

I do have an msn and skype, see my profile for those as well.

I have 5 tattoos. Pisces sign behind my left ear, two sugar skulls (one on either shoulder), a transmutation circle on the back of my neck (Fullmetal Alchemist fans know what that is.) and Alice from American McGee's Alice on my calf (Video game based on Alice in wonderland)

ASDFGHJKL;

Oh and I read tarot cards.

That's enough of a start, I think.

Feel free to PM me, or add me on an instant messenger.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:44 am
We have a bit in common >_<

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove The Walking Dead. (Season 3 I can't wait!!)

A gamer chick! Fav games Left4dead2. Have a XBL account.
i love Vintage and pin up look as well.
And I also have tattoos and piercings.  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HangingOutWithZombies

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 am
J e n R e i

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove The Walking Dead. (Season 3 I can't wait!!)

ASDFGHJKL; Did you see the trailer for the next Walking Dead season they showed at comic con? Cause I kinda had a mini panic attack when I did.

LisaXLegend is my xbox live gamer tag, but I don't have an active subscription at the moment. No money emotion_donotwant I never played the second left4dead, but I played the first and I freaked out. I'm easily scared with video games stare I have a hard time with Dead Island because I look at the missions and go "I have to go ALL the way out there? Into a sea of walkers? ...Great."

I'm retarded, I forgot to mention I play a lot of pokemon games.

What got you into the vintage thing? I grew up with it, my mom is really into that stuff and it just stuck to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:01 am
Lisas Tainted Mind
J e n R e i

ASDFGHJKL; Did you see the trailer for the next Walking Dead season they showed at comic con? Cause I kinda had a mini panic attack when I did.

LisaXLegend is my xbox live gamer tag, but I don't have an active subscription at the moment. No money emotion_donotwant I never played the second left4dead, but I played the first and I freaked out. I'm easily scared with video games stare I have a hard time with Dead Island because I look at the missions and go "I have to go ALL the way out there? Into a sea of walkers? ...Great."

What got you into the vintage thing? I grew up with it, my mom is really into that stuff and it just stuck to me.

Well when you get your subscription you can add,Jenrei94.
AND YES! I SEEN THE SEASON 3 TRAILER!! OMG IF DARYL OR GLENN DIES I AM DONE!!!
dead island is one of those games I can't play..too long and too much to do.
And what got me into vintage..I really don't know.I just like it a lot.big fan of grease also! ><  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

HangingOutWithZombies

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 am
J e n R e i
Lisas Tainted Mind
J e n R e i

Well when you get your subscription you can add,Jenrei94.
AND YES! I SEEN THE SEASON 3 TRAILER!! OMG IF DARYL OR GLENN DIES I AM DONE!!!
dead island is one of those games I can't play..too long and too much to do.
And what got me into vintage..I really don't know.I just like it a lot.big fan of grease also! ><
Will do heart

I can feel this turning into a walking dead conversation..

FUU- NO. Seriously. If Daryl gets killed, I will rage. Beyond rage. I almost had a panic attack when Andrea shot him in the head. LIKE SERIOUSLY? THEY TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOOT. Y U NO LISTEN? Same goes for Glenn, I love that guy.

I wasn't bothered at all when they killed Shane but when I saw the trailer and got a taste of the new antagonist I was like oh god.. this guy is going to make me actually miss Shane. I can just feel it already.

Dead Island is not generally the type of game I go for, but I kinda really liked it. However since I'm not used to the way the game works and me being the chicken s**t I am, I have a hard time playing. Wah-wah. I end up playing Zombies on Black ops more often then not.

Actually my taste for vintage things are what got me hooked on La Noire and Mad Men. Mad Men being set in the late 50's, early 60's, La Noire being set in the 1940's. I came for the style stayed for the pure awesome @.@

I really love the way the men used to dress, not just the women. Kinda wish men still walked around in fedora's all the time >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:33 am
I KNOW ANDREA WAS ******** STUPID! But at least she started actually killing zombies and not just laying around like Lori and the other females,cooking and cleaning. I LIKED SHANE and i kind of understand why he snapped the way he did..Like come on,no one can be sane in the situation they are in and then Lori is pregnant with his baby and then she told him that he wasn't going to be the father either way than him and his best friend turned against each other.

Yeah,Shane would of taken out that new crazy guy quick. I just don't see why they won't go to woodbury and rather stay in the hell prison. And I suck at zombie mode on black ops.
when i was in school,(just graduated) we had a few guys that dressed like greasers all the time. it was HOT!  

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers