Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
21 year old half female and bi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ember Foxtail

Blessed Giver

11,250 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:29 pm
heart 21 Year old mixed female. Mainly Japanese and Black. Yes..Different I know e.e..I am in love with hello kitty. Love animals..I spoil the hell out of my friend's dog and cat. Financially stable. In the Military. Going to college. Going to Korea in a year. I don't normally do this but it cant hurt. Havent been doing to good with finding love simply because everyone around me is also in the military..I am looking fro friends mainly and maybe something more..Maybe heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm
Ember Foxtail
heart 21 Year old mixed female. Mainly Japanese and Black. Yes..Different I know e.e..I am in love with hello kitty. Love animals..I spoil the hell out of my friend's dog and cat. Financially stable. In the Military. Going to college. Going to Korea in a year. I don't normally do this but it cant hurt. Havent been doing to good with finding love simply because everyone around me is also in the military..I am looking fro friends mainly and maybe something more..Maybe heart

hey I would like to be your friend, the funny thing is that are you willing to be friends with someone who is also in the military?  

no longer vaild

babyjade112

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 pm
Ember Foxtail

heya  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am
Ember Foxtail

Nice.
My dad my brother and mt cousin have been in the military. my dd was un the vietnam war. <3
Anyways, How are you? c:  

User 32096099

Bashful Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200

purplefan100

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm
hi. Do you want to be friends?  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items