Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:51 pm
Oh, I think I've landed
In a world I hadn't seen
When I'm feeling ordinary
When I don't know what I mean
Oh, I think I've landed
Where there are miracles at work

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»Owl Tʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Aʟᴜᴍɴ

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili giggled at Desi's dramatics at her's and Nani's visit and just like her girlfriend she acquiesced with the request and lightly pinched her to prove they were real. She did however roll her eyes at her friend's comments on her dad joking on her naivete towards alcohol. "The only things I remember him teaching me that really stuck was don't drink alone, don't drink anything you left at the bar, and don't touch his good stuff. Especially if he's not there." she added with a chuckle thinking back to her brother and his friend getting drunk on Milo's stash. Hearing about what went into the spicy margarita didn't help her in regards to wanting to try it though the wine sort of interested her. In her defense, she hadn't had much interest before the bar in California and afterwards she'd basically avoided it. She'd worked through most of her issues regarding that night, even joining a support group at Nani's request after telling her so she figured this could be just another stepping stone.

She jumped slightly as Nani intertwined their fingers from both the contact and from snapping herself out her thoughts and sent her girlfriend a small smile and kiss on the cheek in apology. She also couldn't help peeking again at the ring on her finger and felt the doom wash over her all over again. What the heck was she supposed to do?! If she asked her to take it off it'd be real awkward proposing to her just so she could put it back on again. And what if her asking for it back made her change her answer? Laili had just worked up the gumption to ask she SO did not want to go back down that rabbit hole of "will she/won't she" from when she'd first purchased the ring. "I'm going with the Night Owl. For obvious reasons please." she said with a cheeky grin. It hit her in that moment that Desi might have already spotted the ring with that vampire enhanced vision thing (sue her she didn't read much on vampires in DADA) so this gave her two options. She could get the other's attention and explain the situation and hope she could help her come up with an idea, or she could pray Desi didn't say anything about it. Honestly neither option appealed to Laili but she was working with what she was given.

Leave your broken windows open
And in the light just streams
And you get a head
A head full of dreams
You can see the change you want to
Be what you want to be

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ι ωαииα αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα
                                                              αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт נυѕт вє¢αυѕє ι ¢αи
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ιт мαкєѕ мє fєєℓ ѕσ gσσ∂
                                                              αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт вє¢αυѕє fυ¢к "тнє мαи"
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт αℓℓ тσ вяєαк єνєяу ѕιиgℓє ρяє¢σи¢єινє∂ иσтισи тнαт уσυ нανє

space"Wanted to visit and try some fun drinks," Desi's arse. Neither of the girls were big drinkers, and neither had ever wanted to visit her at work before. They had plenty of visiting time when she wasn't on the clock. So, naturally, this was incredibly suspicious behavior on both their parts. But, it obviously wasn't anything bad, so she didn't let herself worry about it. She snorted at Laili's explanation of what she'd learned from her father, rolling her eyes. "Absolutely disgusting," she joked. "Also, the plus side of having a half-vampire bartender is that if anyone puts something in your drink, I can smell it. Little fun fact for the night." She winked. Desi had developed quite the reputation in her time working for D'Lux. She couldn't help but notice, with no small amount of pride, that between herself and Jer, the bar's clientele had changed significantly. Knockturn Alley was still seedy as hell, but D'Lux was a well known safe place for people to come and have a good time. Especially women.

spaceShe did hope that her friends were comforted by this fact, since they were we outside of their usual comfort zone just by being here. Especially at night. Then again, maybe it was because they knew they were safe that they'd been willing to come. She snickered a little at Laili's hopelessly predictable drink choice, already working on Nani's hocus pocus.
                                                              "Night Owl's fun," she replied. "It's basically an iced mocha latte with Bailey's, Irish whiskey, and an extra shot of espresso. Hence, night owl, because you'll be up all night." Desi waggled her eyebrows and winked at the two girls. She almost wondered if it was the best idea to give Laili that much caffeine, but then again, she wasn't the one going home with her. Also, she was never one to reign in terrible impulses, anyway.

spaceShe handed Nani her drink, then went to work on Laili's, eyes flicking quickly to the ring before meeting the werewolf's gaze.
                                                              "So, seriously, what brought this on?" she pressed, not even faking nonchalance. Actually, she was rather doing the opposite of that. "Is there something going on? Something to celebrate?" Her eyes fell, once again, to the ring, this time quite pointedly, brows arched in expectation. There was something a bit off about the whole thing, to be honest. Mostly, Nani was a terrible actor, and there was no way she could contain her excitement if this was an impromptu engagement announcement. But that was very definitely an engagement ring on her left ring finger, so what gives?

ι ∂σ ιт '¢αυѕє уσυ нαтє мє, αи∂ ι ∂σ ιт fσя тнє ℓα∂ιєѕ
                                                              αи∂ ωιтн αℓℓ σf му gσσ∂ тιмє fяιєи∂ѕ
                                                              ι ∂σ ιт '¢αυѕє тнє ωнσℓє ∂αми ωσяℓ∂ѕ gσиє ¢яαzу
                                                              αи∂ fυ¢к ιт мαи тнιѕ ιѕ тнє єи∂!
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт αℓℓ тσ ѕнαкє єνєяу ѕιиgℓє σиє σf уσυя ємσтισиѕυ
                                                              αи∂ נυѕт тσ мαкє уσ υи¢σмfσятαвℓє - ι ℓσνє тσ мαкє уσυ υи¢σмfσятαвℓє

wнere - Behind the Bar
                                                              wнen - Evening, Late Fall 2047
                                                              wιтн - Laili, Nani
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? D'Lux Gold
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili and Desi
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Party Night!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is a good drink

Nani grinned when Laili shared her tale about her dad's alcohol. "My parents had a similar rule, but... ah, it wasn't about alcohol." She tittered, knowing both of her friends would pick up on her vibes. Desi provided them information on being able to detect anything that might be added to their drink, and the werewolf looked over at her. "Is.... is that something that actually happens? I thought it was just a movie... thing." Suddenly, she realized she probably knew the least about the bar scene, even with Laili having gone once (that she knew of) with disastrous results. Well, maybe not entirely disastrous, given that it brought Nani and Laili together in the end....

After Laili ordered the Night Owl (because... of course), Desi explained what all went into it and Nani thought it sounded good.... but maybe more for a morning on a day off. After a few seconds, Desi set a drink before her, then stared into Nani's soul. The werewolf shivered a bit, never one to have a staring contest with the half-vampire. Desi asked again what brought about their visit, prompting the brunette to look over at Laili, wondering if the other girl knew something to say. "We just.... wanted to visit? And have drinks? Plus Laili and I are both off work tomorrow, so.... why not, y'know?" She sipped her drink, ring twinkling in the lights of the shop.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Wʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ? Wʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs, ᴀ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇ
Mᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. A ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ
Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅs ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ɢᴜᴇssᴇᴅ
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ sᴘᴀᴄᴇs, ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴄᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ, sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ, ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ's ʟᴇssᴏɴs, sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇsᴛ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? D'Lux Gold
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various concertgoers
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Witchy Women Concert
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this is good live...

Connor rather enjoyed covering the music and new bands section of the news. Tonight, he was at D'Lux Gold for a concert by an up-and-coming ladies group that called themselves 'Witchy Women'. It fit the aesthetic of their music, anyway. After clipping his press badge to his jacket, the man made his way into the rather crowded bar. Luckily, he'd been here a few times and knew the layout pretty well. He used his cane and his dexterity to sit at the bar. He had prepared for the concert by listening to their first set of songs on record. He set his braille typewriter in front of himself, ordering a soda from the bar. With a small grin, he started typing notes as the band greeted themselves and began to play.

Cara MiaKitty

Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴍᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴍ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs. I ᴀᴍ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ
I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
I'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

ready, or noт, вυт нere ι coмe
                                          lυred мe rιgнт oυт oғ wнere ι'м ғroм
                                          ι'll looĸ aroυnd and waιт тo ѕee
                                          wнaтever worĸѕ ιтѕ way тo вe

spaceDuane scanned the bar upon entering and, failing to spot Zee, he made his way over to the bar. It wasn't overly surprising she was late, considering the locale; she would've had to ask Caty or someone for transport. He'd thankfully been able to head into Whizz Hard with Lyre when she'd gone to work, and just waited around Diagon all day. Getting home would be another story, but he figured Desi could get him into London if nothing else, since he was pretty sure she was working tonight. Assuming she didn't hit it off with one of the members of the band playing, anyway.

spaceHe caught sight of her as he approached the bar, not at all surprised to see her attention somehow riveted on the stage while serving drinks. There was an open stool in front of her, so he sat in it, watching her in a mix of awe and horror for a moment.
                                          "One of these days you're going to drop something," he told her by way of greeting, "and it'll hit something else, which'll hit something else, until you've smashed every bottle behind that bar."

spaceShe snorted at him, pausing in-between pouring drinks to set his preferred beer in front of him. "I have powers you know not of, padawan," she intoned dramatically.

space"I'm older than you," he pointed out, to which she sniffed and shrugged. Gesturing to the bar, he asked, "They any good?" He hoped so, considering the band had been hyped up to him by Andi (seeing them now, he was unsurprised, they were exactly her scene), and he'd passed her comments on to Zee. It'd be disappointing if they weren't good enough to warrant all the trouble it took to get two muggles to Knockturn Alley.

spaceShe shrugged again. "So far. I think, anyway. I've been a bit too busy to really listen. Takes focus through the earplugs," she replied. Then smirked. "You should ask that guy," Desi told him, gesturing a little ways down the bar to a man with... a typewriter?

spaceDuane stared incredulously.
                                          "I've seen my fair share of people try to write at a coffeeshop," he noted, "and I now people like to listen to music when they do it, sometimes. But that seems a bit dramatic." He shook his head.

space"Works for the Prophet," Desi informed him. "Comes in sometimes to review shows. Name's Connor."

spaceDuane narrowed his eyes, realizing what she was up to. Dear God, Zee couldn't get here fast enough. Assuming, of course, that Zee didn't make things worse. Which... actually no, he hoped she couldn't catch a ride and never made it.
                                          "Looks like he's working, then," Duane pointed out, frowning. He didn't get a response; another patron flagged Desi down, and she suddenly decided she was incapable of holding a conversation with him while also serving alcohol and ogling the (rather well-endowed) lead singer of the band. Typical.

ι don'т тнιnĸ ι can reмeмвer ιn мy enтιre lιғe
                                          anoтнer тιмe jυѕт lιĸe тнιѕ
                                          don'т υnderѕтand wнaт ι ғeel, can'т pιcĸ oυт ιғ ιт ιѕ real
                                          тнιѕ ιѕ a ѕpecιal мoмenт

wнere - D'Lux - Bar
                                          wнen - Evening, Summer 2051
                                          wιтн - Desi
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:31 pm
Back up on my bullshit
Back up on the scene
Out here actin' foolish, like I'm seventeen
I just bought a new whip, don't need gasoline
I just seen your new b***h, it boost my self-esteem

⋭►As annoying as it was to basically use Caty as her magical Uber service, they both got allot out of the deal. Usually whenever she had to go into the magical parts of London it was usually nighttime fun (except the day she made Duane show her Diagon, that had been part of her "You Owe Me This" apology pact) so Caty would get excited and start pulling out experimental jewelry she's thinking of selling. And if there was something Zee was weak for, it was things that sparkled. Plus she got to hang out with her adorable nephew and annoy/embarrass Finn by telling him stories of their childhood. So all in all, the only bad thing about it was the actual travel. She had taken their bus service a grand total of twice and both times she'd been grateful she'd been sober and since she had every instance of getting two notches from plastered, she'd had to rule them out, which left her least favorite transport. Apparition sounded great on paper but in practice, it was like the worst girdle known to man.

After taking a few deep breathes and trying not to hurl, she said her thanks to her sister-in-law who gave her another hug (and wiped another handful of glitter on her person but she's accepted the risk now) before popping away. Despite her heeled boots and general bad sense of direction, it didn't take that long to find her way into Knockturn and into the turning familiar bar. Getting in, she could see there was going to be decent crowd and figured Duane had to be around somewhere since he just Had to be early nearly everywhere. The boots gave her a slightly better vantage point than usual so as she swerved in and out of small crowds she was able to eventually spot her friend already at the bar-smart man-talking with Desi and eyeing...ohhoho. Tonight just kept getting better and better.

Inwardly, and maybe a little outwardly, Zee snickered as she went to join Duane at the bar only giving him a slight smack on the arm along with a "hey b***h" in greeting. As she waited for Desi to snap out of it (she really couldn't blame her though, Zee had some hooters of her own but that singer was just Oomph her back hurt just thinking about it), she turned to Duane with an innocent look on her face. "Soo...am I supposed to wait some prerequisite time before I inform you that there's a cute guy at the end of the bar or can I just skip to the good part?" she grinned before finally ordering a cherry vodka soda. While the typewriter was suspicious, he looked harmless enough that she didn't immediately feel the need to give Duane her pepper spray.

Back up on my bullshit
Back up on the scene
Done dealing with you
Don't know how to deal with me
Done ********' with you, don't know how to love me
Done dealing with you, so I'm back, yeah

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Desi, Various concertgoers

Connor heard the music swell, casually taking a few extra notes on the song playing. He drank the remainder of his soda, sighing when he realized he'd have to ask for another. Over the soft clicking of his braille writer, he could swear he heard his name being said, but the voice belonged to Desi, so there was a chance people were curious. It wasn't every day some random person brought a typewriter to a bar, after all. Ugh this was difficult. He tilted his head a bit, then moved forward. "Desi? Is there any way I could pester you for another soda? And maybe have you detail out the visuals of the stage? I've got the audio covered." He offered a nervous grin, still glad he'd befriended the woman behind the bar.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ, ɪᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘs ᴍᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴍ sᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
I ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs. I ᴀᴍ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ
I'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ι ωαииα αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ι'м gσииα
                                                              αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт נυѕт вє¢αυѕє ι ¢αи
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт '¢αυѕє ιт мαкєѕ мє fєєℓ ѕσ gσσ∂
                                                              αи∂ ι ∂ι∂ ιт вє¢αυѕє fυ¢к "тнє мαи"
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт αℓℓ тσ вяєαк єνєяу ѕιиgℓє ρяє¢σи¢єινє∂ иσтισи тнαт уσυ нανє

spaceDesi slid a soda over towards Connor at his request, then shot a stern look at the pair of customers who were being pushy for her attention while she went to wait on one of her favorite customers. Even if he didn't buy drinks when he came in, she liked his company. If he wasn't such as sweetheart, she'd have tried to take him home herself by now, probably. As it was, she could already see Duane giving him looks down the bar. Not to mention Zee seemed to be of the same mind; she was looking their way and talking to her friend, presumably about Connor. Excellent, she had an accomplice.

spaceSuddenly, her grin turned sly. It was a good thing Connor was blind, or he'd have known she was up to something in an instant. Good thing her face was turned away from Duane, too, for the same reason.
                                                              "I'm on the busy side tonight, babe," she told him apologetically, for once thankful to the crowd for something other than the tips she'd get tonight. "I've got a friend sitting a little further down the bar, though, I bet he'd be willing to help." And he would be, she knew, because even if he did see through her admittedly transparent plot, he'd still want to help out. Duane was nice like that. "You want me to send him your way? He only just got here, so he's still sober. Looks like his bestie just showed, too, you could pick both their brains for info and opinions." Which would give Zee the chance to wingman, since Desi was in fact too busy to do it herself. This was working out perfectly, in face.

ι ∂σ ιт '¢αυѕє уσυ нαтє мє, αи∂ ι ∂σ ιт fσя тнє ℓα∂ιєѕ
                                                              αи∂ ωιтн αℓℓ σf му gσσ∂ тιмє fяιєи∂ѕ
                                                              ι ∂σ ιт '¢αυѕє тнє ωнσℓє ∂αми ωσяℓ∂ѕ gσиє ¢яαzу
                                                              αи∂ fυ¢к ιт мαи тнιѕ ιѕ тнє єи∂!
                                                              ι ∂ι∂ ιт αℓℓ тσ ѕнαкє єνєяу ѕιиgℓє σиє σf уσυя ємσтισиѕυ
                                                              αи∂ נυѕт тσ мαкє уσ υи¢σмfσятαвℓє - ι ℓσνє тσ мαкє уσυ υи¢σмfσятαвℓє

wнere - Behind the Bar
                                                              wнen - Evening, Summer 2051
                                                              wιтн - Connor
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Desi, Various concertgoers

Connor clucked his tongue softly when Desi said it was too busy, then felt his cheeks warm a tinge when she called him babe. She did, however, offer a solution. She had a friend down the bar a bit that may be willing to help. Her voice seemed... a little too excited to seek help from the other person. "Ah, okay. It might be nice to get a fresh new perspective... not that I don't love your takes on the matter, Desi." He offered a nervous grin, then sipped his soda a bit.

She asked if he wanted the other person indeed, then noted he was still sober. "Sure, send them both my way. I can always ask questions. Oh, and when the concert starts winding down... I've got a ride home so I'm gonna actually drink tonight. Don't worry, I won't be boring all night." At that, he sent a toothy grin, hoping that would entertain Desi's rather.... excitable side. Now he had a chance to meet new people, even if it was just for work. Maybe a friendship would blossom from the concert after all...

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕo one, тwo, тнree, тaĸe мy нand and coмe wιтн мe
                                              вecaυѕe yoυ looĸ ѕo ғιne тнaт ι really wanna мaĸe yoυ мιne
                                              ι ѕay yoυ looĸ ѕo ғιne тнaт ι really wanna мaĸe yoυ мιne

spaceAs Jack led his younger cousin into the bar, he had, for all of a second, concerns. It wasn't like he was going to back out on bringing her, or even thought anything would happen. He wouldn't have brought her in the first place if he were worried about it, after all. But just because she'd be fine didn't mean there wouldn't be trouble. Oh, well. In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that. He held the door open for her, giving a slightly-mocking bow to both her and the bouncer. The older man eyed them both suspiciously, but let them in anyway. Probably figured it wasn't worth fighting with the bosses son. Smart call.

spaceHe grabbed Ella's hand and led her straight to the bar, tossing a grin and a wink at Desi before looking at the younger girl.
                                              "Okay, ground rules," he told her, "You don't drink anything Desi or I don't hand you personally, you stick near one or both of us at all times, and you don't pick fights with guys bigger than me." He gave her a smirk. "I can take guys bigger than me, of course, but this is a nice shirt." Truthfully, he didn't want there to be a fight because if Aunt Tanya found out there'd been one, she'd have his head. Never mind that anybody he couldn't take, Desi could. It was the principle of the thing.

well ι coυld ѕee yoυ нoмe wιтн мe
                                              вυт yoυ were wιтн anoтнer мan, yeaн!
                                              ι ĸnow we aιn'т goт мυcн тo ѕay
                                              вeғore ι leт yoυ geт away, yeaн!
                                              ι ѕaιd, are yoυ gonna вe мy gιrl?

wнere - D'Lux - Bar
                                              wнen - Weeknight - Spring 2053
                                              wιтн - Ella
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

yukina101

quote="diamond wales"]

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:40 pm
Heaven knows that I'm born too late for these ghosts that I chase
With these dreams, I inflate, painted skies in my brain
Every day, I'm Carl Sagan in space
To escape this old world, this old world

Grყffιᥒdor Fιfth YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella tried to act nonchalant about the fact that she was entering a club, even if it was her uncle's (actually especially because it's her uncle's) but sue her-she was excited! Her parents were rather lax on lots of things and the few things they were firm with usually came with understandable or well thought arguments-excluding a few that she's pretty sure are for purely weeb reasons-but this she had a feeling was in the "definitely would not agree with" category. Eh, best case she was grounded, worst case she was grounded with her grandparents. Still definitely worth tonight. She followed Jack easily as he lead them over to the bar giving Desi a near s**t-eating grin as she bounced onto a stool before practically rolling her eyes out their sockets as her cousin decided to instigate rules. Who even added rules to rule breaking anyhow?

Still, Ella nodded along to them-she was only slightly insulted he actually thought to remind her not to accept a drink from anyone like c'mon TWO years from being legal didn't make her a brain dead idjit-but did smirk as he mentioned not wanting to fight. Between Jack and Desi she was pretty sure if anyone even start a fight in the club, with or without her being a factor, it could be easily handled. With a dramatic retelling of course. "You've said nothing about women so I'm taking it to mean I have free range then?" she asked with a widening smirk before gasping loudly as a new song came to life through the club.

"I haven't heard this in literal ages. If we don't dance to this my soul will never find true happiness." Was she laying it on a tad thick? Maybe perhaps definitely yes. But was she lying about her very fate of her soul? Not in the slightest. And if it got her away from more rules then it was just a happy coincidence. "C'moonnn, the rest of your rules are probably common sense! 'Don't go anywhere without you, tell you if I'm going to the loo, inform you of which women are looking in your direction longer than ten seconds and if you have a modicum of a chance, strictly textbook here! Let's goooo~!" Ella proceeded to jump off her stool and attempt to physically drag Jack out onto the dancefloor.
Some days I lie wide awake 'til the Sun hits my face
And I fade, elevate from the Earth
Far away to a place where I'm free from the weight
This old world, this old world

MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:03 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Twenty Years Old - Hufflepuff Alumn - Pureblood
                                                Quality Quidditch Supplies - Service Clerk

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Lucas had excused himself from Roland’s friend group to grab another drink for the birthday boy as well as one for himself. For himself, he opted for a shot of gin but for his friend, he decided to get a Birthday Cake. He didn’t know what was in it, but it sounded fitting for the event. Plus it was pink and the rim of the glass was covered in sprinkles. “Roland!” he shouted over the music once he got back to the group, handing the specialty shot to his friend. “Bottom’s up!” he exclaimed before shooting his own drink. Once finished, he had made eye contact with Lulu and smiled quickly.

Lucas had met the girl earlier that night when everyone showed up at his place for the pregame. It was the least Lucas could have done considering he lived alone whereas his best friend did not. Plus, he had met most of Roland’s friends before, except for Lulu, so he was comfortable inviting them over. However, he immediately questioned his best friend’s intentions when he discovered that he had been hiding the most beautiful creature on Earth from him. Of course, he didn’t say anything and tried to play it cool the entire evening, and if she didn’t pay close attention then he just might get away with it and not make a fool of himself.

I won't waste no time t h i n k i n g about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time t a l k i n g about you anymore 'cause now I got new p r o b l e m s

Yukina101
MJ Spooks

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:47 pm
I don't ********' know if it's a lie or it's a fact
All your little fake friends will sell your secrets for some cash (Hey, hey)
Smile in my face, then put your cig out on my back
If you ever see me, just get to runnin' like The Flash

Ɓєнαηzιη AℓυмJυℓιєт Oƒ Aℓℓ Ƭяα∂єѕSιмвι Ɗєνσтєє

☁☼☀✰Lulu had been excited Roland had decided to actually go out (be social!) for his birthday and when he had mentioned that actual clubbing would be involved well, mayhaps she'd gone a tad overboard. Just a tad. Honestly all things considered she actually hadn't gone as far out as she could have since she didn't want rando's ogling her to an unhealthy degree. She very much took the "look don't touch' to heart but she knew not many others did the same. Nasim had gone ahead to the pregame at some dude's apartment (a real shame since Roland's aunts were not only hella attractive but could hold liquor like champs) while she went and picked up Reece because he had to be "responsible" and "finish up some work before entertaining debauchery" or something stupid. She finally met the host after roaming around for a bit and realized he-Lucas-had been one of Roland's friends she'd never met before. He seemed ok, the only part that was off about him is that he seemed to stare at her when he thought she wasn't looking.

Before she could call him on it, the party was moved to Knockturn where she and Nasim took turns dragging Reece away from sketchy looking windowfronts before walking into a golden club. Immediately she grabbed both of their arms with a squeal and directed them to the dance floor. They enjoyed a few songs managing to grab a few other members of the birthday gang (name pending) between each set before Reece offered to grab drinks for them to cool off. The younger of the three turned to the bar to see if she could see the list of drinks from there but managed to accidentally make eye contact with Lucas again before he smiled at her, a definite improvement from random staring. "Is he looking again? Do you want me or Reece to say anything?"

This had Lulu snorting as she walked her cousin off the dance floor towards one of the many lounge chairs near the birthday gang™. "It's fine, I don't need you too going in guns-a-blazing. It's not creepy weird...yet. More like an awkward puppy! One of those giant breeds who don't know they're not a lap breed and give you the puppy eyes because you won't let them in your lap."

"That's the wrong thing to say to try and convince us. Which I'm assuming you are. Is it about that guy? I'm not very intimidating but like, I was in theater club so I can act-" Reece popped up with three drinks secured in his hands.

"Weren't you only in theater club for like, two weeks?" Lulu retorted grabbing a glass to lighten his load while Nasim giggled.
                                                        "Point being! If you require assistance...oh! Um, I got a hocus pocus for me because the name is awesome. I got you," he turned towards Nasim, "a erm, fiendish fire? A really pretty red margarita because you're weird and eat spicy stuff for fun. And for you!" He switched out glasses from Lulu's grasp giving her a tall glass with blue/purple gradients, "I'm gonna be honest, I kinda forgot the name but I know it's some sorta mule and it had galaxy in the name and I thought it would fit your aesthetic." Reece gave a shrug before sipping out his bright nearly radioactive green drink. Lulu gave a light squeal at the sight of her's and without caution took a large sip humming at the different flavors. She looked up managing to catch eyes with Lucas again and sighed. "Should I throw him a bone or nah?" she asked at random ignoring the pointed eye roll (Reece) and sighs (Nasim).

I knew a boy just like you
He's a snake, just like you
Such a fake, just like you, but I can see the truth
Transparent soul
I can see right through, just so you know

kiska166

MJ Spooks

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas