Edit Category: Moderate, I think?
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.
WIP Needed?; If possible! User Image

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Her body should be a light cream color, with lighter white gradient spots on her butt and muzzle. There are stars in the white/light gradient. I'd like for her legs to have a gradient pink her legs down to the fetlocks (the pink isn't shown on the reference).
Face: One eye is a shiny hotpink, the other lavender. Her eyebrows should be blond like her hair, her inner ear color is a light pink. She should have a shiny blush under her cheeks (if that looks nice to you!) A thin line of pink eyeliner/eyeshadow-like marking over her eyes.
Mane: Edited, it should look as pictured, blond with pink streaks. She has small stars, hairclips, and bows in her hair (placed randomly is ok).
Tail: cerynei tail~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just normal stock fluffy fetlocks are okay. I'd like them pink, as mentioned previously. Hooves should be pink as well, or CC if that doesn't look nice!
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horns, please.
Wings: The markings of small dove wings, remenescent of the wings on the ankles of a Angeni, on her back. (Not actual wings~)
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
• A pink ribbon collar, with white lace around the edges and a golden bell charm.
• Her leggings (only on the hind legs, please). They are pink vertical pinstripe socks with garters, and white fluffy leg warmers worn over them.
• Her large ribbon corset piercing, it should start at the base of her tail and the corseting goes down her tail. The ribbon should be the same pink with white lace as her collar.
• Colorful/pastel beaded bracelets on her front legs.
• The dangles on her tail. They should include two gold bells, but otherwise the charms can be anything cute.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here was my inspiration board when designing her. All images © their respective creators.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Desu
Owner: Feydrah
Breed:
Temper:
Mate: Lifemate, if any. -
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC/pink and cute please!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All art and designs were done fully by me.

Price:
55Ok + 2OOk for moderate edits