Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
[IC/OOC] The Vanaras (a.k.a. the Cerynei Herd!) - see p. 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm
sbuggy166

sure thing, go ahead and set it up whenever you are ready, im always open to rp

A day to remember

Here you go~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Temperance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Temperance's stats
Strength: 27%
Courage: 24%
Speed: 29%
Intelligence: 26%
Luck: 27%
Stamina: 31%
Mate: (if applicable) Tawingo
Personality: Strong, hardworking, compassion, caring, stands up for what he believes in, very curious
Biography: na
Plots: (Plots, RP availability, etc.) available!

Profile URL: (Post your profile, copy the url of the specific post, edit your post, and stick it here. This is for Maho's sanity. =P)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/miko-tadita/20766829/ http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=23311283#346177171  

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 pm
Miko Tadita
Accepted hun, though next time, please post the application first. <3 As for the biography, feel free to include what's been happening in his life - whether it be through RP's, his backstory, etc. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Helushka
User Image Uncert
Mate: Looking for one.
Personality: Helushka is brave, loyal, a gentleman, a warrior at heart, noble, at times proud, a friend for life.
Biography: Still being developed but here are his words to a friend, "It was hard and never easy. When I was old enough to eat grass my father started teaching me and having me build my endurance and strength. He taught me good values and morals that a warrior should know. Things like, protect the herd at all costs, be truthful and so on. In my early years what helped me get through it all was when I came home to my mother. She was a gentle soul and kind. It created balance in my life."

He has a familiar owl named Otulissa who is very helpful when he is scouting/patrolling.
Plots: Helushka is available for rp to make friends, adversaries, and meet other members of his herd. He is also looking for a mate. I'll not do flings with him.

Profile URL: Linku

I can update this once I have a bit more time. Just wanted to get this in here for ya.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm
Mahogany Sunset

I want pretty flobs. *pouty face* I'd love you if you did Wicked for me. If you would do more of my soqs I'd love you long time.

Photobucket of my Soqs

And look at this!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 pm
Teh Roarie
Mahogany Sunset

I want pretty flobs. *pouty face* I'd love you if you did Wicked for me. If you would do more of my soqs I'd love you long time.

Photobucket of my Soqs

And look at this!

Here you go, hun! And in the name of saving space, I'ma PM you the others as I go. It might be a bit, because school's getting crazy. XD And thank you so much for starting that, I'm so excited! Tin needs a girlyfriend. X3

User Image

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Etruuco

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Hey, guys, sorry I've been MIA since I joined the herd with my boy Argyris. I won't be able to get any rps going until my finals are over (December 17th is the last one!), but I'd still like to get some plotting going so I can participate in some way. ^^

It would also be great to see how Argyris fits into the herd outside of being an Instructor. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 am
@Etruuco - Okay~ Feel free to poke me if you want RP/plots with any of my girls, and I'm sure a lot of the others are looking for stuff. ^_^ I'd be happy to help Argyris find his niche outside of classes and such.

@All - I'm a bit busy myself, so tags may be a bit slow if you'd like to RP, but I'm definitely madly hunting for plots & such for Ithillun. <3

In other news, look who grew up~

User Image User Image User Image

sbuggy166
Candle Wick Ghost

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm
ANTLERS!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 am
Thank you for the adult image. They all turned out breath takingly beautiful! I love the creativity Neza had over them. heart  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 am
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the plot thread is pretty much up and running! heart

[Click!]

Feel free to plot in here, too. We need to figure out some big, herd-wide plots to have fun with. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Name: Helberd
User Image
Mate: Star Ocean

Personality
Helberd was brought up to be a very Noble and Caring Ceyreni, Though, somewhere during his development, he adapted the mindset that all females are weak creatures in need of protection and therefore will believe that females can't do anything for themselves besides lolly-gag and graze on grasses while gossiping to others. This path of thinking may put him back a few steps on the evolutionary scale, but just because he has chosen this path of thinking does not mean that he has no intelligence. His mother was a smart, quick-witted doe and taught him all she could before her death. On his journey to find a herd to call his own, Helberd travel far and wide, scanning the land for any hints of knowledge - and he was eager to learn. In his time before reaching the Soquili land, he grew as a person. Though he still feels the way he does about females, he can mostly push it back - only showing his true colors if a female does something to upset him....and that can be something hard to do for he is a generally a laid back person. All around Helberd acts as a protector, knows a things or two about life and giving advice, and simple easy to love.

Story
Long before Helberd's conception, there lived a herd. In this herd there lived a guard. This guard protected the herd from many dangers, watching over the pack with his comrades. His size was great and his antlers greater, and all together, the guard was absolutely handsome.

Also in that herd, lived a beautiful doe whose eyes shone a pale milky white and whose hair was long, silky streams of gold. This lovely doe belonged to the King's harem, forever bidden to be by his side and only his side. The guard admired the doe from afar, longing for the beauty but knowing that he could never even speak to her.
On a night where the moon could not be found, the guard had been assigned to watch the harem through the night, only because he was the King's most trusted protector. But try as he might to resist, temptation set in the guard's heart and at last he nudged the sleeping doe awake.
The doe raised her head slowly and cautiously, for her blind milky eyes could not see anything in front of her. The guard assured her that there was no trouble around, and began to strike up a conversation. From that moment on, every night that the guard was assigned to protect the harem, he would talk with the doe. Through these conversations the doe fell for the guards charm, wit, and strong sense of nobility.

One night after many that the guard had spoken with the doe, He made a request that the doe would meet him in the forest the next night after the king and the rest of the harem were asleep. The doe agreed and once the sun set and sounds of rhythmic breathing could be heard, she set off. Little did the doe know that there was a pair of jealous, venom green eyes watching her every step.

A couple weeks later, the guard was called to meet with the King. When the guard arrived, the beautiful doe was waiting by the King's side, and the King wore a furious expression. He confronted the guard saying that he had received information that the doe and him had ignited a fling. The guard simply hung his head and nodded. The King was so furious that right there and then he ordered the guard to death. When the lovely doe heard this she cried in a horrible screech and plead for them to not commit the terrible act for she was to bear his child.

When the King caught wind of her secret he then banished her from the herd. After the death of the handsome guard, the lovely doe traveled to the forest and then lived by a river where she gave birth to a son, Helberd.

From then after, the Lovely Doe's broken heart brought on terrible illness and even more terrible sadness. Helberd struggled to take care of his mother while he was growing up. Even through illness, he knew that his mother was a strong and lovely women and she always told him stories of his great and noble father. After his mother's death, Helberd vowed to one day become a protector of the innocent, but his mind had the set that does were weak creatures - seeing as the only other deer he'd met was his mother.

Plots: [Plot Thread]

Profile URL: [x]

Name: Aarushi
User Image
Mate: Logan
Personality:
Aarushi is a kind of hard a**. Due to the fact that her father was, and still is, overbearing chauvinist whom believes that females are weak, and are only good at bearing children (though he shows this in a more gentlemanly manner) Aarushi has an obsessive need to prove her worth and strength - not only to her father but to anyone else who believes females are weak. While she may be defensive to anyone, she is more callous to males than to females, except for when they happen to be like what her father thinks they all are - weak and dainty. She doesn't really care much about being a proper lady her father wants her to be, and she has a bit of a temper. Most of the time she is hard-headed and likes to think her opinion is always right. Usually, she start off nice, but if the other person tries to pick a fight or says something she doesn't like - then she'll start to become defensive and chide them. Aarushi tends to favor females in the sense of niceties, but she always likes a good, verbal one-on-one with a male.
Biography:
Aarushi was born the oldest of five daughters and one brother. As soon as the her biological mother's basket's were dropped her mother deserted them, leaving the new father to raise three girls - which he didn't know how to deal with, let alone raise. While she was raised pretty well, being kept close and being told that she wasn't allowed to do certain things 'because that's not what girls do' made her want to be rebellious as possible. Aarushi would often sneak away from her father to go find more interesting things to do - and partly just to escape his constant criticism. She eventually met 2 of her aunts and her grandmother, learning a bit more about her mother's side of the family - and deciding that she liked that side more.
Plots:
[Plot Thread]
Profile URL: (Post your profile, copy the url of the specific post, edit your post, and stick it here. This is for Maho's sanity. =P)

Name: Grayce
User Image
Mate: n/a
Personality:
Grayce is kind and strong. He tends to walk softly, and carefully earning his name of grace. Being Helberd's only son, he had a lot expected of him - to be fierce and strong, to be 'manly'. However, Grayce's true ambitions lie in exploration, rather than being a warrior, but dear Grayce is too sweet towards his father to deny his wishes. Grayce tries very hard to be warrior-like in front of his father - keeping guard, defeating enemies (and he's not bad at it!) but in his spare time he likes to patrol and explore his surroundings, being one with nature and taking in the beauty of the world he was born into.
Biography:
n/a
Plots:
n/a

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm
PixelDeerest

Yay~ *goes to stick his profile with his picture on the front page* Do you still want Aarushi to be part of the herd? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Yay~ *goes to stick his profile with his picture on the front page* Do you still want Aarushi to be part of the herd? :3

Yeah, I'll be doing her's later. I also might add Helberd's new babbin(s) whenever they arrive C:

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm
PixelDeerest
Mahogany Sunset

Yeah, I'll be doing her's later. I also might add Helberd's new babbin(s) whenever they arrive C:

Okay, awesome. <333 Congrats on that breeding, by the way. You guys were trying for a long time, right?  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff