Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
[IC/OOC] The Vanaras (a.k.a. the Cerynei Herd!) - see p. 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 am
Mahogany Sunset
PixelDeerest
Mahogany Sunset

Yay~ *goes to stick his profile with his picture on the front page* Do you still want Aarushi to be part of the herd? :3

Yeah, I'll be doing her's later. I also might add Helberd's new babbin(s) whenever they arrive C:

Okay, awesome. <333 Congrats on that breeding, by the way. You guys were trying for a long time, right?

We had been trying for a bit, yeah C: Thanks <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:51 pm
-Fluffs the thread-
I need to make plots for Zhea <3  

Strait Jacket Girl

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:06 am
Strait Jacket Girl
-Fluffs the thread-

Wanna figure out something to do with Lun? :3 I don't have any big ideas for plots for her yet. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am
Mahogany Sunset
Strait Jacket Girl
-Fluffs the thread-

Wanna figure out something to do with Lun? :3 I don't have any big ideas for plots for her yet. ^_^
Sweet! Lets do it <3  

Strait Jacket Girl

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 am
Strait Jacket Girl
Mahogany Sunset
Strait Jacket Girl
-Fluffs the thread-

Sweet! Lets do it <3

Yay~ Any ideas? XD Like I said, I don't have any big ideas yet, so it's pretty much a world of possibilities. <3
Oh, and you can PM me if you want to/it's easier. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 pm
hey if anyone want to RP i would love to get Kenton so herd member RP. so just quote me or pm me, im always available and love to RP  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Kai.
Soq Image:
User Image
uncert
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Scout.
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? She is a diplomatic sort. She is proud of her strength, but she doesn't pick fights. She'll gladly battle anyone if she needs to, though.
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership? No.
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Yes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm
Tenko72

Accepted! <3 Please post your profile when you have a chance. n.n  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Kai
User Image
Mate: n/a
Personality: Kai is practical. She's helpful to and accepting of most anyone. She has bad luck. She likes to do things herself as a matter of pride and she dislikes having to ask for help. She sees no value in things she sees as impractical and ends up missing out on things, because of that.
Biography: Kai was born and raised in the deserts of the Kawani lands. She only knows about the Cerynei homeland from stories her parents told her. Her parents passed more down to her than just stories. They're also where she got her hatred of Kalona and Skinwalkers and her love of foals, because of their love for all living things and how they believed those two races disrespected them.
When she came of age, she went to live on her own. She met Nilchi later. The two of them have been traveling since then.
Plots: I don't have a plot thread, but I'm available for RP. As far as plots go, I'd like her to meet someone mixed with Kalona, so she can learn they're not all bad.

Profile URL: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=23311283#348795033

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:23 am
Sooooo caught up IRL. @_@ Sorry. I'm scattered but here.... sweatdrop

Here for Roll Call!
Name: Riverfaith
User Image
Mate: Saeran
Personality:RiverFaith is a kind and very opinionated mare. She's not set in stone with her opinions all the time, but does have a very good head on her shoulders and an even better heart in her chest. If she finds something/someone going against her morals, she may involve herself in attempting to reason with them...but only if it honestly concerns her. She's not one to butt her head in where it doesn't belong, she's a older adult and knows better.
Biography: As a foal River grew up with her mother raising her, as her father - while around - had fathered many children and simply wasn't the "settling down type". She was raised by her grandparents and mother, beside her only full-blood related brother. River was always a very level headed girl and therefore she thought nothing of "love" and more onto herd relations, movements, etc.

Eventually in her young adult life she ventured out of the herd, at this point her grandfather had passed away and the herd had grown slim. At this time in her life she felt confident that baring foals would be the right decision. She came to find Pariah, a mutant to which she became fond of and after a night - became pregnant by. Long story short, Pariah did stick around - but for the kids' sake...not in love with River of course. When she had her foals she also found a basket around the same age as hers and ended up raising a Kalona.

After much termoil in her life, River's kids had grown and were on their own. Nobody really stuck around so she ventured off - to enjoy the peace and quiet. However, as fate would have it, she found herself stumbling upon a rather to-do male. He was strong, handsome and well rounded. He had had his past as did she and they ended up becoming mates. Despite everything, she had found her lifemate. She also found herself pregnant again, with Saeran's foals. Of course the short version is they were raised and have now all grown to live their own lives. Some with children of their own.

River is now a grandmother, many times over. Her "son" (the kalona) had foals but when he did so, something snapped within him. Since this was of course nothing too pleasant the basket he did take away ended up in River's lap. She knew he was trying his best to protect the child he had wished to raise and so she took on that responsibility, as difficult as this youngster was. There's so much to her history, it's one of those learn as you go type situations.

Plots: River doesn't have any plots in the making, other than some apprentice RP. I'm scattered, but RP is possible. I prefer guild RP to be honest, but my responses may be iffy to start - I haven't RP'd her in a LONG time.

Profile URL: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=23311283#349415817

Kyra Bloodborne

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 am
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Adeodatus (Addy)
User Image
Mate: N/A
Personality: Addy is very cunning and a smooth talker. He's pretty laid back and likes to take life one day at a time. He's got a wise sense of humor and this sometimes gets the best of him.
Biography: Addy was raised by his grandmother Riverfaith, as his father left him while he was still in a basket. He is a Kalona halfbreed but he doesn't know this and anyone looking at him from afar wouldn't know either. Check his teeth out though and you'd see there's something very off with him. He likes meat, but has rarely had it because his grandmother has done her absolute best to make sure he's not able to get any. He somewhat feels like his grandmother is overbearing and likes to sneak off and sometimes plots to run away - though he never will.
Plots: Open to ideas, Addy is kinda' a blank slate.

Profile URL: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=23311283#349416033

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 pm
Kyra Bloodborne
Heya~ Thanks for posting your profiles. n.n If you would ever like any RP, Cali, Kenton, and the family are all up for it. <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:31 pm
An update. :3 Let me know if anyone has issues with it.

Quote:
Territory

User Image

We are currently neighbors with the Herd of Imladris.

Any and all outsiders will be treated the same way upon first being spotted on the borders: if spotted by a patrol or other member of the herd's guard, either a scout, messenger, or the spotter him/herself will alert the Protector. A greeting party will be sent out to meet the outsider, and they will be either welcomed, questioned, or told to leave.
If the outsider is spotted by a member of the herd that is not part of the guard, it is highly recommended that they do not approach the outsider. Though they may, safety is the first priority, and safety cannot be guaranteed through that course of action. It is preferred that members instead alert the guard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Grayce
Soq Image: User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Right now he's just a kid!
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? //
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership? Nope
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? I..I think so?

I hope he can still be accepted even though he has no visible Cerynei in him? But he is, since he's Helberd's son and all  

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 am
PixelDeerest

He's accepted! n.n He's Helberd's son - even if he were adopted, he'd be accepted. <3 And depending on what his front hooves do when he gets older, those might be seen as a Cerynei trait. :3
I'll stick him in the member's rank. Please post his profile when you get time. heart

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff