Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
[IC/OOC] The Vanaras (a.k.a. the Cerynei Herd!) - see p. 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm
Hey guys! I know it's been a while. I've got a little announcement to make. :3

There's a new, unofficial guild for herds that exist in Soquili and need more than just one thread. As such, I signed us up for a subforum. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could copy & paste your profiles in there.

Link.

I know a lot of you are busy, but we can also get really involved in plotting, which we have yet to do. So go on over there, check out everything, and feel free to make any comments that come to mind. n.n

sbuggy166
Mei Silja
Kyra Bloodborne
nekolulu
ladyfirefox89
Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
PixelDeerest
Etruuco
Fatal Irony
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Strait Jacket Girl
Lestragne
Candle Wick Ghost
Miko Tadita
Heavenly Snow
Teh Roarie
Tenko72
shyanimegrl
Theidren
ImAHarumiBunny
catmagick
Tiger_kisa699
Katsura Zanshin
AislingJuno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 pm
Do, do. Posted. Still here. Still willing to RP...though I do need to respond to you I think Maho...>_>  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:58 pm
I'm like literally passing out, so I'm goign to try to remember to do it tomorrow. Feel free to poke me if not, I'm taking care ofa 4 week old puppy so a little scatter brained!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Alexander
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Combat / Flying Instructor
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?

Alex's wish was to become a respected knight.
Fighting off the wicked and protecting the weak.
He trained relentlessly to achieve this since he was a foal and continued in to his adult years.
He has combat experience and a whole load of skills to share with those who would like to learn.

Most of his family have wings and since he and his siblings were all taught how to fly, helping his youngest brother and sisters when the time came. He is more than capable of helping with that too.

Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership?

Alex currently, isn't lifemated to anyone.
After training long in to his adult life, he started to question what he really wanted, if he wanted to be a knight.
He decided to travel the lands, leaving his home in hope to find some answers.
He saw many extravagant, interesting and whimsical places.
Things he thought never existed.

In all the wonders and knowledge he gained from travelling it only succeeded in making him feel even more lost.
He returned home and discussed this with his mother.
That he didn't know what he believed in any more, what was right for him.
His mother told him to find his way, his path in life.
No matter how long it took, so long as he could find what would fill the void inside him and truly be happy when he did.

That is when he made the decision to leave his herd.
Not knowing how long he would be away or if he was ever to return.
Only knowing, he would find the missing piece.

The herd would interest Alex.
The traditions, the ceremonies, the structure.
He would offer his services to them in return to be able to observe and learn more about them however in time, realise that he feels like he belongs there.

Hopefully in the eventual outcome, earning the right to become a full, trusted member within the herd.

Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?
You have my word, that if there ever came a time where the herd was in danger that I would defend it to my very last breath. Hmm someone would have to explain the reasoning behind insulting ones antlers but even then I would never speak ill of any member.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 am
Candle Wick Ghost

Looks good to me. <3 I'll stick him in the instructor's slot for now, with an honorary tag next to his name. :3 Once he's integrated into the herd as more than just a visitor, he'll lose that and be a full member. n.n
Feel free to post his profile in either this thread or the one mentioned above in the Herds of Kawani guild.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:02 am
The Vanaras are looking for new members and temporary members!

Well, we're back up and at it, and a few of our members are in need of some help with their quest toward Elderhood. Kenton and Calixte, owned by sbuggy166 and I respectively, are on the path toward Elderhood. We're looking for some active members who will RP with us and give our soquili some opinions on their most recent achievement: becoming parents!

The roleplay we're trying to get going goes way back to the beginning of the herd, when Cali decided that it might be best if there were a few foals running around to lighten the place up. The foals that she is now ICly pregnant with, Tinúviel and Enaran, are "for the herd." However, she never really asked the herd members for their opinion on this, and we would like to see Cali and Kenton grapple with the differing opinions that come up when it's announced that they are expecting. While congratulations are expected, we also imagine that some might not take too well to this news - after all, usually parents want kids for themselves, right? And having foals "for the herd" that the herd never asked for might be tossing a lot of responsibility at them that, well, they never asked for.

We're looking for both old hands and new recruits to be a part of this roleplay - we're trying to get as many opinions on board as possible. Let us know by posting here if you're up for it, and we'll get a roleplay thread going as soon as possible!

For those interested in future plots, there will be a lot of drama, several skinwalker attacks, and the herd will take a stand against their enemies. We're still working on a summary of the plots for you, but they will span a time of about five IC years. It's a long haul, but we hope to spark a little revolution within the herd, and hopefully jumpstart our ponies' Elder quests, as well as a few of yours. <3

If you would like to join the herd, please use the form that is posted here. If you would like to lend a hand for just this RP or are already a member, all you need to do is post here and say that you're in! For more information about the setting, beliefs, and culture, look here.

Thank you for reading this wall of text, and if you're up for it, we'd love to have you!
Maho

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:58 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Cassidy or also known as Cass.
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Nursemaid
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?
Honestly, I don’t think there’s a certain rank that would be best for Cassidy because she’s easily distracted. However, she’s great with foals because of her cheerful bubbly personality!
I thought it would be interesting for her to be either a nursemaid or nanny to begin with. She’s definitely sociable and enjoys spending time with foals and expectant mothers. And then, through an unfortunate event (i.e. losing track of a foal or not fulfilling her duties) she would be placed as a gatherer or member. Overall, I’d like Cassidy’s personality to grow and change while being a member of this herd. She’d start out being a carefree mare who is easily distracted from her roles and duties, but then through plotting she’ll become confident and strong. But nonetheless, remain hopeful.
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership?
She isn’t currently lifemated.
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?
Cassidy will try to defend the herd. However, she lacks strength and has little to no training abilities. However, she’s great at galloping. She would never leave anyone alone in a battle. And of course, she would never insult anyone’s antlers!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:31 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Astraea
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Gatherer
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? She likes to explore and has a rather extensive herbal base (unaware that her mother and father taught her a long time ago what is edible, what heals, what's poisonous, etc).
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership? I may have someone in mind. As of right now. No
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Yes

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:55 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Just letting you know that 1 - Celegras and Tethys are officially lifemated! YAY and 2 - I took back rp rights to him, so you can poke me for herd things smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:33 pm
Mahogany Sunset

User Image

Hi, Argy is now owned by me. Etruuco transferred him to me in 2013 (Or 2014). I had no idea that he was a part of a herd and I would love to have him remain and take over his plots! <3

He has also gotten some new Items as you can see there ^.^ So this is his updated cert! <3  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:32 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Flidais
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Not sure. Storyteller or nursemaid maybe? Something non-violent. Let me know what you think?
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? She is a spiritual mare, one believing in the connectivity of everyone and everything in nature.
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership? Nope!
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Of course!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:17 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Fatal Irony
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Flidais
Soq Image:
User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Not sure. Storyteller or nursemaid maybe? Something non-violent. Let me know what you think?
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? She is a spiritual mare, one believing in the connectivity of everyone and everything in nature.
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership? Nope!
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? Of course!

Just letting you know that Fatal transferred ownership of Flidais to me (here's proof just in case), but I'd love for Flidais to still be in the herd! The herd interests me greatly and I feel like Flidais would do wonderfully as a Storyteller. I just love seeing all these pretty Cerynei. ;u;  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:20 pm
Just an official heads up that Helushka is leaving this herd.  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff