Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
I'm female and 16 also my name is Rosa Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 pm
So I have never done something like this before but a few things about me are, I like music, baking sometimes cooking, roleplaying, and some other things. I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a guy yet but he has to be older then me by at lest a year other then that if I don't get to pissed off at him I think I will be ok. Oh and he has to put up with me reading alot and then me telling him about the book. If one thing is for sure I love reading and talking about books I have read. smile Also if you can put up with me thats good to  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:07 am
Hey there
I'm Avery XD
pleased to meet you  

stimpak2

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:58 pm
Hey there to you to. Nice to meet you as well sorry i havent gotten back to you till now. I just got done reading hard eight by Janet Evanovich it was good and i liked it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 pm
mfaver123
So I have never done something like this before but a few things about me are, I like music, baking sometimes cooking, roleplaying, and some other things. I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a guy yet but he has to be older then me by at lest a year other then that if I don't get to pissed off at him I think I will be ok. Oh and he has to put up with me reading alot and then me telling him about the book. If one thing is for sure I love reading and talking about books I have read. smile Also if you can put up with me thats good to

Hi, Rosa! I'm Zach.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Hi, Rosa! I'm Zach.

Hey nice to meet ya. WAIT! You mean Zach as in Zach Bell????? lol sorry I couldn't help asking that. If you ever seen the anime you would know what I'm talking about if not forget I ever asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Hi, Rosa! I'm Zach.

Hey nice to meet ya. WAIT! You mean Zach as in Zach Bell????? lol sorry I couldn't help asking that. If you ever seen the anime you would know what I'm talking about if not forget I ever asked.

LOL I love Zatch Bell. I haven't seen it since I was little, but it was awesome!  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 pm
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Hi, Rosa! I'm Zach.

LOL I love Zatch Bell. I haven't seen it since I was little, but it was awesome!

Coolness and ya me to lol. I haven't seen it since I was little like 10 or something lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:01 pm
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Hi, Rosa! I'm Zach.

Coolness and ya me to lol. I haven't seen it since I was little like 10 or something lol

Yeah. So, tell me about Hard Eight.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm
Well it goes a little bit like this (Its a copy so the book summery))

Fugitive Apprehension Agent Stephanie Plum has a big problem on her hands: Seven-year-old Annie Soder and her mother, Evelyn, have disappeared.

Evelyn’s estranged husband, Steven, a shady owner of a seedy bar, is not at all happy. During the divorce proceedings, he and Evelyn signed a child custody bond, and Steven is demanding the money guaranteed by the bond to find Annie. The money was secured by a mortgage on Evelyn’s grandmother’s house, and the True Blue Bonds Bail Agency wants to take possession of the house.

Finding a kidnapped child is not an assignment for a bounty hunter. But Evelyn’s grandmother lives next door to Stephanie’s parents, and Stephanie’s mother and grandmother are not about to see their neighbor lose her house because of abduction.

Even though Stephanie’s plate is full with miscreants who missed their court dates, including old nemesis and violent drunk Andy Bender and an elusive little old lady accused of grand theft auto, she can’t disappoint Grandma Mazur! So she follows the trail left by Annie and Evelyn– and finds a lot more than she bargained for. Steven is somehow linked with a very scary Eddie Abruzzi. Trenton cop and on-again, off-again fiance Joe Morelli and Stephanie’s mentor and tormentor, Ranger, warn Stephanie about Abruzzi, but it’s Abruzzi’s eyes and mannerisms that frighten Stephanie the most. Stephanie needs Ranger’s savvy and expertise, and she’s willing to accept his help to find Annie even though it might mean becoming too involved with Ranger.

Stephanie, Ranger, Lula (who’s not going to miss riding with Ranger), and Evelyn’s lawyer/laundromat manager set out to find Annie. The search turns out to be a race among Stephanie’s posse, the True Blue Bonds’ agent, a Rangerette known as Jeanne Ellen Burrows, and the Abruzzi crew. Not to mention the fact that there’s a killer rabbit on the loose!

Strap on your helmet and get ready for the ride of your life. Hard Eight. The world of Plum has never been wilder.

But if you ask me there alot more that I loved about Ranger then I like about Joe Morelli lol. Many I love Ranger in the book he so badass in so many ways. Tho I like morelli to but he need to pull the sick out of his a** about everything going with the rules. He is a cop tho but still he needs to pull the sick out of his a** and let Stephanie do what she needs to do. Ranger might be bad a** but he going to keep going off places no one nose about were Morelli has a house that Stephanie has been to. Ranger has the bat cave and not event Stephanie knows were it is. No one dose. -sighs- Anyway long story short I like ranger because he bad a** lol. As you see i love romance's between characters in books lol smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:31 am
mfaver123

Fugitive Apprehension Agent Stephanie Plum has a big problem on her hands: Seven-year-old Annie Soder and her mother, Evelyn, have disappeared.

Evelyn’s estranged husband, Steven, a shady owner of a seedy bar, is not at all happy. During the divorce proceedings, he and Evelyn signed a child custody bond, and Steven is demanding the money guaranteed by the bond to find Annie. The money was secured by a mortgage on Evelyn’s grandmother’s house, and the True Blue Bonds Bail Agency wants to take possession of the house.

Finding a kidnapped child is not an assignment for a bounty hunter. But Evelyn’s grandmother lives next door to Stephanie’s parents, and Stephanie’s mother and grandmother are not about to see their neighbor lose her house because of abduction.

Even though Stephanie’s plate is full with miscreants who missed their court dates, including old nemesis and violent drunk Andy Bender and an elusive little old lady accused of grand theft auto, she can’t disappoint Grandma Mazur! So she follows the trail left by Annie and Evelyn– and finds a lot more than she bargained for. Steven is somehow linked with a very scary Eddie Abruzzi. Trenton cop and on-again, off-again fiance Joe Morelli and Stephanie’s mentor and tormentor, Ranger, warn Stephanie about Abruzzi, but it’s Abruzzi’s eyes and mannerisms that frighten Stephanie the most. Stephanie needs Ranger’s savvy and expertise, and she’s willing to accept his help to find Annie even though it might mean becoming too involved with Ranger.

Stephanie, Ranger, Lula (who’s not going to miss riding with Ranger), and Evelyn’s lawyer/laundromat manager set out to find Annie. The search turns out to be a race among Stephanie’s posse, the True Blue Bonds’ agent, a Rangerette known as Jeanne Ellen Burrows, and the Abruzzi crew. Not to mention the fact that there’s a killer rabbit on the loose!

Strap on your helmet and get ready for the ride of your life. Hard Eight. The world of Plum has never been wilder.

But if you ask me there alot more that I loved about Ranger then I like about Joe Morelli lol. Many I love Ranger in the book he so badass in so many ways. Tho I like morelli to but he need to pull the sick out of his a** about everything going with the rules. He is a cop tho but still he needs to pull the sick out of his a** and let Stephanie do what she needs to do. Ranger might be bad a** but he going to keep going off places no one nose about were Morelli has a house that Stephanie has been to. Ranger has the bat cave and not event Stephanie knows were it is. No one dose. -sighs- Anyway long story short I like ranger because he bad a** lol. As you see i love romance's between characters in books lol smile

Ohhhh. Sounds interesting.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:19 am
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Thanks I really liked the book  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Well I'm glad you liked it. So, what kind of music do you like?  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 am
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

I like a little bit of everything Country mostly, but not scream-o it hurts my hears  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 pm
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

I like a little bit of everything Country mostly, but not scream-o it hurts my hears

Cool. I like alternative and metal mostly, but I also listen to punk, classic rock, and classical. I'm not really a fan of Country.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FavBlossom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 pm
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123
Cyrus Darke
mfaver123

Cool. I like alternative and metal mostly, but I also listen to punk, classic rock, and classical. I'm not really a fan of Country.

Cool. So whats up?  
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces