Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Madam Montague's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 am

An ornate office of Madame Montague; little trinkets and decorations and porcelain figurines line the wallspace on ivory wooden shelves. Portraits of a loving family of four decorate the castle stone walls, many of which, feature a former graduate, Dominic Montague, her son. A pleasant scent of lilac and fresh flowers flourishes in the gentle, comforting embrace of her office, potted hoya shrubs are delicately placed in bright, yet indirect lighting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He barely mumbled another word of thanks when Gracie offered her help; he was almost at war within himself. A part of him wanted to be strong, not just for him, but for her too, and to be stubborn and wild and admit that he didn’t need help… But then, a small part couldn’t deny how much he was enjoying being taken care of—if only for the moment, anway.
”It’s just behind this door,” Dominic explained.

Inside, was quaint, and his mother was nowhere to be found. Adorable pictures lined the walls, however, several depicted Dom as an infant, others as a child, and one, taken most recently, of his family of four poised for perfection. Another child decorated many of the photographs, his older brother, Gabriel, could be seen hidden behind a book or smiling and waving through the glass.
”Mum..?” Dominic called out, smirking, just barely, when no answer returned. ”Everything I need should be in here,” Dominic gestured with the tilt of his head, slipping free from Gracie’s hold for the moment as he slid behind his mother’s desk and rummaged through until he whipped out a jar of bruise removal paste, a bottle of wiggenweld potion, and a vial of dittany. It took him a moment, through clenched teeth, to rip off his quidditch robes, his bays and equipment, before slipping off his emerald jersey shirt etched with the letters ‘Montague’ on the back. The flesh around his shoulder was near black, the skin tore under the effects of the bludger and dried hot blood was caked around it, a nasty bruise was on the square of his back where that last bludger knocked him off his broom. He hadn’t realized it until now, but, he’d completely forgotten to get his broom…..

”Bloody, hells,” He grimaced, his thick arms wrapped around trying to dab the brown liquid on the incision split in his shoulder. He winced, his back rippled with hard, tense muscles as the flammable vapors sizzled off his wound. ”Gracie….

“Why did you come to help me?”
He found himself wondering before he could hold back. He didn’t sound, mad, or negative, in any way, if anything, he still looked—shocked.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie walked quietly beside him, one arm still wrapped around him for support. As they entered the office, he slid away from her and she took the time to look at the pictures decorating the office. A soft smile lit her face at the child-hood pictures of him and his brother. She returned her attention to Dominic as he started to undress and winced when she saw the bruises and cuts that marred his flesh. She blinked, caught off guard by his sudden question. "Uhh..." Gracie muttered, trying to come up with an answer. She really didn't have much of a reason. She saw him fall, saw Belle catch the snitch and automatically ran to get him. "Honestly, it was an automatic reaction. I was worried and..." She trailed off, trying to figure out what she was trying to say. She pulled her hair up into a messy pony tail and then let it fall back down as words finally came to her. "You were hurt, and I wanted to help you. I wasn't just going to sit there and watch you lying on the ground." She shrugged, and offered him a small, almost shy, smile.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic’s bright blue eyes sparkled towards her the moment he heard her voice, but, it faltered, and then faded away into the distance as surely as it had come. His gaze slipped away immediately, whether it was to tend to his wounds or because he was scared to look at her, he would never tell. With a hiss and sharp intake of breath, he pressed the cork back onto the vial of dittany with his thumb and untwisted the lid of the bruise healing paste before glancing back at Gracie, this time, his eyes flickered, almost like a flame of emotion; flashing something bright, and playful, but also dark and mysterious.

Her voice, it calmed him in a way he couldn’t explain. That slow creeping smile swirled on his lips when she concluded, but before he broke out into a grin, he dropped his gaze to dip his fingers in the paste before struggling to reach around and smear it clumsily on his lower back that had glinted a purple and black hue in the center, slowly fading to yellow around his sides.
”…I must’a said thank you about a hundred times since the pitch from here, but… thanks..” In his defense, he was half delirious the entire way up the grand staircase. His face was hidden still, was he nervous? Even he couldn’t tell as he fumbled to get the healing paste over his wound.

”You know… It’s not very often that people just… iduno,… do that. I’m not gonna lie…” Which, by the way, is something he’s quite fond of. ”I don’t really know what to say, or do….

“But I don’t want to wait until next year to see you again.”
He realized all of a sudden, with the school year coming to a screeching end, and paused to turn and look at her, blue eyes shining.

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie ran her fingers through her hair nervously as Dominic spoke. She was forcing herself to keep eye contact with him even though every time she was faced with those blue eyes, she got a bit distracted. She figured he was right, not everyone would just run onto to a field to help people. She hadn't even thought about it though, she'd just done it. "I guess... I'm not like everyone else." She said. A grin parted her lips when she heard his next words. "I don't want to go all summer without seeing you either." She knew the end of the school year was coming up fast even though it felt like it had only just begun. To be fair, she had spent a good portion of the year in a depressed half dead daze. "We could... er... make plans... for summer?" She offered, running her fingers through her hair nervously once again. "I mean.... if you want?... that is..." She smiled at him hopefully, and watched him continue to struggle to put ointment on his bruises. "Do you.... want some help with that?" She asked quietly gesturing to his bruises and the ointment.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Of course he was right, he bit his tongue though, and of course she wasn’t like everyone else… That’s why he liked her. Not to mention, though, that the only people who had run onto the pitch during any of the games, had nearly always been dating the other (or at least, almost dating.) It… was a funny thought to come across, especially considering how many times he’d told himself he needed to go and talk to Eli’s father. Tell him, and then ask for her hand, as a girlfriend, anyway. But he didn’t seem to want that; not really. Or did he? It was what was expected of him, it was what logic dictated of him…

To hell with that, he brushed all those thoughts away, rising his eyes to meet hers.
”That would be brilliant,” he admitted, dimples gracing his cheeks.

He hadn’t quite realized it yet, but, he had already made plans to spend the summer with Damien. Now… how was he going to do both? He’d be lying if he didn’t think that at some point during the summer, maybe Damien would try and visit Marina. After all, he had been electing to partner up with her in classes, why not outside of school…? To hell with that too, he decided, I’ll figure it out later.
”I wouldn’t know where… or when, though…” He spoke again almost quietly. ”Maybe I could send you an owl during the summer?”

This time, however, when Gracie had offered to help him again, he blinked a little, his brows wrinkling on his forehead. It was a weird notion, to always have help… He almost wasn’t used to it. ”Uh, yeah—that would actually help a lot… Thanks” He paused and then moved to hand her the ointment.
╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
The smile that lit his face when she offered to spend time over summer with him was probably one of the sweetest things she ever seen, and it was contagious. Whenever she was around him, she couldn't help but smile, which was a nice change of pace for her. "Yeah. An owl would work." She said. Quietly, she moved forward to take the ointment when he offered it to her.He seemed almost hesitant to let her help with his injuries. "I don't bite you know?" She said, with a quiet chuckle. She moved so she could see the bruise across his back, and silently began rubbing the medicine onto it.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Before he felt it, he could sense her hands were near, and immediately, he tensed, and every muscle on his back tightened. But her fingers were cool to the touch against his hot skin, soothing, in a way, and he felt himself unconsciously relax with a deep breath. Hell, it’s not like he thought she was going to hurt him; he, well—he didn’t know what he thought. But it hurt, he hurt, so it only made sense… right?

It seems even she had noticed, because with her next comment, he couldn’t resist the urge to chuckle as he craned his head to the side to get a sidelong glance at her.
”Hey, I don’t know that,” Dominic teased, winking a sparkling blue eye. ”Who knows what all kinds of secrets you girls have,” he turned his head away, almost defensively as he broke out into a grin. But to her, it looked like he pointed his nose in the air and crossed his arms defiantly before he broke out in laughter and continued. ”Y’know, you mates and your cooties, heheheheh.” He was joking, that much was obvious as he laughed (all the while biting back every urge to choke out in pain.)

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie was trying to be as gentle as possible. Just by looking at the wounds, she knew he must already be in a lot of pain and she didn't want to hurt him more. She could help but giggle quietly when he winked at her and shake her head. "I don't know what your talking about. We, girls, don't have any secrets."She said smiling and batting her eyes innocently. She rolled her eyes as he acted defensively, trying to keep a serious face even as he broke out laughing, but found his laugh to be just contagious as his smile. Gracie slowly composed herself and leaned sligthly forward so she could whisper in his ear. "And I don't have cooties."

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He had to chuckle when she defended himself because, seriously, she didn’t expect him to believe that, right?! Hell, he’d put money down that when girls get together, they do nothing more than plot and whisper and trade little secrets, whatever they may be. But then again, he was also the type of boy the liked to believe every girl sleepover consisted of a pillow fight in very tiny pajamas….

Wait, he glanced back at Gracie, what did she say now? But her words kept repeating in his head, he couldn’t have pretended to not hear her even if he tried. What should he do now? He could almost feel her breath trickling down his ear and neck, spiking his heartbeat and quickening his short breaths.
”Well,” Dominic breathed just as softly. ”Why don’t you prove it?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Did he just say what she thought he said. Her breath caught in her throat, but she didn't move away. She couldn't even if she had wanted to, which frankly she didn't want to. "Prove it? How do you expect me to prove that?" She asked, blinking her eyes innocently. She knew exactly how she could prove it, but playing innocent was kind of fun and she wasn't feeling so confident at the moment. She hadn't really felt confident all year, and was only just now starting to get it back. Gracie smiled ever so slightly, wondering how he'd answer.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image
Wh-wh-wha-ha-at? His mind was stuck—literally—just stuck. He couldn’t focus, he couldn’t think, hell! He was surprised he was even still conscious at this moment! Well, er, not like what she said had at all scared him into passing out or anything, but, bloody hell, man—breathe!

He panicked. But he grinned… he was… just trying to stall time while the cogs in his brain were jammed. He felt… hot, and it was all of a sudden, too. His cheeks were pink, and his ears were blazing red and burning. Even his heart wanted to escape this madness, because it felt like it was trying to pound out of his ribcage. Was she mocking him? Or, maybe she didn’t want to? Well, his mind roared, why did she lean all close and say that then?! But the silence in his mind didn’t waver, didn’t have any clue of an answer, and all he was left with was……

Well s**t.

”Well,” he reasoned, but, honestly, he was still just trying to buy himself a little more time. Why did he always feel so flustered around her? He almost wanted to squirm. ”I could show you a way.” He stated boldly.

This is it; he told himself, if she said yes, he was going to kiss her. If not, well then, he’d feel like a jackass for the rest of his days at school… But that was a risk he was willing to take as of this point…

All this time….. And he still hadn’t realized he’d gone as red as a tomato. Which was funny, because he still sounded so sure of himself.
╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie stiffled a quiet giggle as he turned pink and then bright red. Him smiling was adorable, him laughing was even better, but him blushing... well that was just unexpected. He still had yet to answer and she was starting to wonder if he still remembered how to speak. When she heard his words though, she found her face heating up, and she knew she was probably blushing just as badly as him. 'Now would probably be a good time to speak.....' She looked at him, smiling. "Then show me." She whispered, pretty sure she couldn't actually make herself speak above a whisper, not when her heart was beating about a million beats a minute.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:51 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He tilted his head, eyeing her up and down carefully, trying to gauge her every reaction. Usually, he could just feel it, he was so sensitive to the way people felt, sometimes, he could almost taste it. It was… trying… to say the least. But, with her, even though he could see the fire burning nervously in her cheeks—he couldn’t predict what she was feeling….

Will she say no? His muscles tensed involuntarily, and every breath seemed to last a life time as she just… stared right back at him. Oh God, he mentally chastised, she probably thinks I’m a bloo-

”Then show me,” she breathed barely above a whisper, and it snaked down his neck and sent chills down his spine.

He gulped. Did she just say what I think she said? His mind repeated. Well…. She didn’t move away— Dominic realized in the next instance. Oh—Merlin—she did! Should he be this nervous?! He’d never felt this way before, but before he really knew what he was doing, he shifted around to face her and leaned in close. Slow, almost hesitant, he leaned in until his lips brushed against hers delicately, almost afraid she might break, and then his hand softly hovered over her cheek until he gently captured the side of her face in his hand to hold her.

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie kept her eyes on him, watching him quietly. She could hear her own heart in her ears, and she was sure Dominic could probably hear it too. He didn't say a word, but suddenly he was facing her and leaning in closer and her stomach was doing front flips and other acrobatics. Her eyes slid closed involuntarily and then he was kissing her and she was kissing him back. If someone had told her at the beginning of the year that by the end she'd be kissing Dominic Montague in his mum's office after a quidditch game. She'd think they were losing their minds, and yet here she was doing just that, and she was rather enjoying herself too. His hand was warm against her cheek, and her arms moved without her knowledge to wrap around him gently, trying hard not to hurt his already bruised body.

User Image

The days are fading

The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items