Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Madam Montague's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:55 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Time and space—it all meant nothing, it all faded into nothing around him. His eyes slid to a close in rhythm with hers and the world simply washed away. He could feel her soft skin on his lips, and the soft aroma delighted his every instinct. She was so small; he realized suddenly, right as her arms daintily slipped around him. All of this time, and his heart berated inside of his chest, threatening to explode, and his lungs screamed to breathe, but, he couldn’t breathe on her. He felt so awkward in a way, he didn’t know what to do as his lips entangled against her own and a fire began to burn inside of him.

Suddenly, when he swore he was about to turn blue, he broke the kiss only to rest his forehead against the top of her head demurely. Slowly, blue eyes fluttered open to look down on her with a smirk growing on his lips.
”I…” he paused, just trying to resist that goofy grin that was fighting to show. ”—guess you were right.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Breathing was probably a good idea, but kissing him was also a good idea too. He was the one to break the kiss, and slowly her eyes slid open. A soft smile graced her lips, as she looked up at him and then he spoke, and she couldn't help but to break into a fit of giggles. When she had gained of her laughter, she spoke. "I told you." She said, brushing her lips against his cheek. She could help the smile that stretched her lips. She could stay there in his arms forever and she'd be happy. It was a strange concept to her. Being happy, even with her family gone. She hadn't thought it possible until this moment.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He chuckled momentarily, the creeping smirk on his lips widened to a smile and, finally, he couldn’t hold it back any longer and he grinned wildly. He didn’t know what to do next, but, he knew one thing—he didn’t want to let her go. The rough callous of his thumb softly stroked her cheek where his hand held her, before long, his free hand that had hung awkwardly at his side (resisting to cradle his shoulder) gently wrapped around her waist in a close hug. There was barely any space between them; save for the breath of air where his towering figure hovered above hers.
”Yeah, heh, you definitely did… and you are right,

“But can you really blame me for wanting to double check?”
He winked a coy blue eye at her as his grin widened and his dimples deepened. Butterflies flared in his chest; he had never felt like this before…. It was….. Well, he didn’t know how to describe it yet.

”Grace… You are—“ he paused for just a split second, trying to find the perfect words.

“—amazing, do you know that?” A part of him felt, ridiculous for saying it, but, another part of him knew he’d regret it every day if he didn’t. He knew most girls didn’t take too well to compliments, it was a fact his father had utterly groaned about nearly every day about his mum, and when he had asked her about it years ago, he got little more than a sort of riddle. He kind of hoped that wouldn’t happen now. Another riddle. Or worse, her not believing him.

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie watched the smile creep across his face and felt her own lips stretch even wider in response. That smile of his really was contagious. Gracie blinked up at him quietly. She really needed to stop getting distracted by his eyes, and the fact that there was basically no space at all between them. Her stomach was still flipping around inside of her and her heart was racing. She was guessing that she was probably still blushing a bit, and then he winked at her, and complimented her, and now she was sure she was blushing. A nice bright pink hue to match her hair.

"Me... amazing?"She honestly didn't see it, but she had spent 90% of the year blaming herself for her parents murder. "You honestly think so?" Maybe he was right. Maybe she wasn't as bad as she thought she was. She didn't feel bad at all right now. She felt right, and good, and happy... so maybe she had wasted the better part of her year on the lies inside her own head. Maybe it had taken her an entire year, but maybe she was finally starting to see that it wasn't the end of the world and that maybe just maybe things would be alright, or maybe more than alright.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A blissful smile had eased onto his lips, drowning away all of that momentary paranoia that sunk into his flesh and chilled his blood to stop flowing. For just that moment before Gracie had answered, he was, tense, like he was waiting and expecting something to hurl forth, but, it never did. In fact, it was quite the opposite, because her eyes seemed to light up the world around him and her smile sent a wave magic rippling through him.
”Of course I do,” he breathed earnestly.

There were more than a million reasons why, and they all swarmed in his mind, he felt silly now, tongue-tied. In his mind, he felt like he was jumping off of cliffs trying to catch hold of a fleeting bubble, each and every little one another reason why.
”Even when you thought you were miserable, you were still one of the sweetest girls. I’ve never seen you walk away from anyone,

“I mean, hell, look at what you did to me.”
Just then, that smile grew into a grin again, he just couldn’t help himself around her. ”I don’t think I’ve ever smiled so much in one day,” Dominic teased her, pausing for a moment to press a small kiss on her forehead. The ridiculous part of that was he had entirely forgotten that his house had just won the last match against Gryffindor, and probably the Quidditch Cup, too, if they were lucky. ”—so, thank you for that.”
╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:41 am

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie giggled and rolled her eyes when he complimented her some more and kissed her forehead. She hadn't smiled this much or laughed this much in a long time, and it felt good. "You're...welcome?" She said, giggling a tiny bit again. "I think I've smiled more today than I have this entire year put together." She leaned up on tip toes, not sure if she was just short or if he was extra tall... or both, but it took her full height to be able to reach up and kiss the tip of his nose. "So I think... I'm the one that should be thanking you."

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:35 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

”Well,” Dominic boasted with a wink and a grin, ”I do try.” As warm lips demurely pecked his nose, he chuckled, and a swarm of butterflies had suddenly swept around inside of him. And then, all of a sudden, he was horribly nervous again. He’d never kissed a girl before, let alone held her and… What did this mean? He was speechless. Does she like him? Does he like her—well—that was a bloody stupid question, wasn’t it? He bit down on his tongue to keep from arguing with himself. After all—that wasn’t the important question!

What’s he supposed to do now? Was he supposed to ask her out on a date? Or…?

”You don’t have to thank me,” he shrugged, and it seemed like his smile was getting smaller and smaller the longer he thought about it. ”So… uhm,” Dom panicked inside. He didn’t know what to do now—everything was fine until he actually started thinking about it.

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague’s Office
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie rolled her eyes at the cocky grin on his face, but a tiny smile was still present on her lips. Even when he was boasting, she couldn't help but smile. As quickly as the grin had appeared though, it slipped off his face. She watched him quietly, tilting her head slightly. Had she done something wrong? "You thanked me, so why shouldn't I thank you too?" She paused, watching his smile grow smaller and smaller, a frown creasing her lips. She reached up and poked his forehead, making a very serious face up at him. "So.... what?" She asked, a smile slipping past her lips and ruining her serious face. She had no idea why he was suddenly all... not cocky but she figured he'd either tell her or she'd tickle it out him... or something along those lines. She didn't really make plans, kinda just went with whatever came to her head at the time.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:17 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

"I dunno," He blinked, now hyper aware of just how tense he was, and she could see every second of it. He tried to laugh it off, shrug his shoulders, he even scratched the back of his head and ruffled his hair awkwardly. With a glance to the left and then the right, his crystal blue eyes finally settled on hers. "Oh, er, nothing,

"I feel loads better though, thanks.... I guess, I guess I was wondering if you wanted to go do something..?"
He fumbled over his words, nervous, but he tried his best not to let it show. Besides, who knew when his mum might decide to burst in her office... Baaah, he nearly shuddered at the thought.

╔═══════════════════╗
Nurse Montague's Office

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie watched him as he looked about everywhere he could until finally looking at her again. She nodded her head slowly at his question, running a hand through her hair and pushing it behind her ear. "Yeah, that'd be nice." She said quietly, glancing around the room, and remembering just exactly where they were and how awkward that would be if his mum decided to return to her office. Leaving would probably be a good idea. "Er... what do you want to do?"

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:10 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

When Dominic was ushered to the infirmary, he insisted upon resting in his mother's office. His flighty breaths and feathered blood pooled around his wrist where the bone had snapped and the flesh was torn. He didn't want anyone the chance to see the tear stains trailing down his cheeks. Like a baby bird returned to its nest, he waited for his mother. "Mum," he grimaced and stiffened back his tears.

"Ma cher, " she gasped and hurried forward as she whipped out her wand. "'Ow did zis happen? What 'ave gotten you so distracted? Do not think I have not noticed you've been skipping your nightly training. " She chastised with a sharp French tongue, reverting back to her natural dialect when under such stress. He hissed and growled as applied a burning paste to his wrist and had cast a few charms.

So new to this silence her son was floundering in, her inquisitive eyes grew bright with accusation. "My son, is it a girl..?

I haven't heard you mention the young Miss Blake in quite some time... You are still talking to her, my dear, are you not?"

Flustered, he tore his gaze away, shrugged his shoulders, and mumbled incoherently in French before he sighed and slowed down. "No mama, it's not a girl, and yes mama, I'm still talking to Eli," he lied through his teeth and she knew it before he ever had to say a word. She couldn't understand why her rambunctious son was suddenly so secretive... Or why he was lying...

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Mrs. Montagues Office
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
16 and above to defend

AC: 19
+7 to bludger hits
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The little sliver of parchment had arrived at his dormitory in the dead of night, he supposed that’s how she planned it, to let him know, let him dwell, wade in the trenchant while black waters pooled in his mind, stagnant and acidic. She would have him drown in his fears, give him the night to suffer as panic strikes in and the lungs begin to burst. Let him drown in it, just drown. All night, he couldn’t sleep. What did she know? How did she know? And, how much?

He lingered now in the mouth of the entrance to his mother’s office like a ghost who’d finally come home. She wasn’t in there, but, she rarely ever was when he needed her. So he sifted in, quiet as smoke, and waited.

He could feel her eyes hovering like a hawk, circling high overhead and listening to his every heartbeat. Instinctively, he turned to look for her, slowly veering his head left and right, pivoting in place and finding nothing and no one. Until, that is, he could hear the sound of heels clicking resolutely behind him, the soft of rustled fabric. He turned, and his mother stood waiting in her doorway, closed fists on her hips and the door swung to a close softly with the might of her magic barely instigating.

”Mon fils,” her French tongue rolled deceitfully sweet. ”Why ‘ave you not told me?” He blinked, and in that time, she rushed him in and guided him down into a seat. ”Your friends tell me you might be seeing someone?”

”And pray tell,” he grinded his teeth, ”who said that?” Tense, he felt every muscle rippling with force, wanting nothing more than to run.

”Ooh, mon fils, you know ‘ow ‘ard it iz to remember the names of all your frien—Dominic, where are you going?” She demanded with fierce eyes, but he never saw them. He lurched from his seat and ran out the door, only one thought in mind. Who told her?

And how much did they tell her?

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
Exit to Slytherin Common Room
Serpentine Bite
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:52 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

[Enter from Sorting Feast, Slytherin Table]

Nimble fingers clicked down on the latch of his pocket watch, unclasping the lid so he could evaluate the ticking hands as they swam on the clocks face. He blinked, scurried down the first floor until he found the hospital tower and climbed to reach the nurses offices. He was practicing going over the lines in his head, those little white lies that he’d been working on since he got on the platform and boarded the Hogwarts Express. Fingers combed through his dark brown hair until his knuckles rasped against the doorway. A soft voice permeated the air when he noticed Madam Montague had been the one to approach him.

”I be feeling not so good.” He explained in his broken English, his Russian accent was still rather thick, even after spending the summer practicing away his accent. The nurse had muttered something in French, or maybe it was Spanish, and beckoned for him to sit at a chair. She waved her wand, but like he predicted, nothing mirrored his fake sickness.

”I be thinking I needing some sleep. Can I just.. go?” He wondered, and after a small lecture, he was given the password to the common room.

[Exit to Common Room]
                          We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels bounced along through the halls with Eve on the sunny Saturday morning. They had decided, upon waking up, because of course they slept in the same common room. There was nothing in the entire world that could keep them apart. This time they'd been in Hufflepuff because they'd snuck out late at night to test out what Lyv had told them about the kitchen door. It had worked. They had gotten some late night treats from the houseleves and then they'd stayed up late at night talking and giggling over their sugar high. And now, they had decided to go bother Grandma Montague.

Mels had heard awful terrible stories about the nurse lady. Grace had even said the woman had stalked her down in the middle of the night while she was heading back to her common room once! What was that? That was insane. If Mels was suddenly being followed by someone in the middle of the night, she hex them to pieces! Of course she was a bit trigger happy she guessed. She got compared to Michelle a lot sometimes who was most definitely trigger happy.

Once they had entered the nurse's office, Mels headed straight for the door marked Montague. One arm was linked with Eve's like they were glued together, and the other happily pushed the door open (no knocking for them.... they were family after all.) When they walked in, it was obvious the knocking was futile anyways. Grandma Montague was no where to be found.
                                                          "She has to come back to her office sooner or later." She stated matter of factly, glancing at Eve with a grin. She bounced off to examine all the pictures and other stuff littered around the room. Okay littered wasn't a great word. It was all emaculate. Which was weird because Aunt Grace and Uncle Dom were the farthest thing from neat. "Are we sure she's really your grandma Eve? I don't think Uncle Dom could be related to someone so..... clean... and evil." She giggled when she spotted a picture of baby Dominic. She picked it up and flopped into a seat before shoving the picture at Eve. "Look its your baby daddy!"

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Essy ze Ninja
Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGrandmother's Office
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxManiacal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve was glad that Mels was game for this little visit. Not that she wouldn't have made it without her, because she totally would have, but it would be so much better if she could share the actual experience with her best friend rather than having to just tell her about it later. As they walked into the office, her nose wrinkled, and she smirked. "Yeah, we're definitely related," she said. "Aunt Ada told me to tell her if she started giving me problems like she used to give my Mum. She made her scary face when she did it." She snorted at the thought. Ada's scary face was sort of hilarious. Not that the woman wasn't legitimately scary when she wanted to be, but it was just really funny seeing the sweet, sunshiney plant-and-potions lady get all dark vampiress on someone.

spaceThe Gryffindor girl glanced around at all the photos, snorting when Mels referred to the photo of her daddy as a child as 'her baby daddy.' "You know what that means, right? Because in that context it's really creep you just said that," she stated matter-of-factly. She noticed a photo of her dad and her uncle, when they were very young, looking quite stiff, and frowned. She didn't know Uncle Gabriel very well, but she'd never known him to be quite so uptight. He wasn't a relaxed person by any means, but he certainly wasn't as bad as he looked in the photo. Meanwhile her daddy looked about as uncomfortable as was probably physically possible. "Look how miserable they are," she said, nose wrinkling in distaste.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out