Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Madam Montague's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image

Madam Montague
Matron Healer of Hogwarts School

User ImageUser Image

Madam Montague was not a patient woman. Her last round of patients consisted of a sixth year with a potions experiment gone wrong, a supposedly sick second year who, if she had to guess, was only trying to skip one of her exams, and finally a third year who had purposefully been bit by a gnome hoping to see if the rumor of its saliva was true in that it would give the gift of a blossoming talent. Whether it was true or not, Madam Montague could not say, however, it did leave quite a nasty gash and bruise where it clamped down on the elbow. After she had cleaned and treated the area, she applied a thick paste, wrapped the wound in a bandage and lectured the student about the dangers of testing rumors in unsupervised experiments and the unlikelihood that gnome saliva was anything but just that—spit. It's ridiculous what children will do; it's ridiculous what her children have done. And it was a fact she could never ignore for too long.

Hogwarts halls and youth always seem to remind her of what she'd lost. It was hard to come terms with the truth, and she supposed, that continuing to work in Hospital Wing not only gave her a sense of purpose but fulfilled her desire to coddle her own children by tending to and aiding the children of the school. Every once in a while, a little boy in a green robe will remind her of Dominic or Gabriel. Those were the rare moments she could find herself smiling again.

But it was different now. Because, in a way, it was almost as if her boys' were here with her. Except it wasn't. She found herself very confused while cleaning, and had to stop and second guess if she had already changed the sheets or not. She always seemed distracted now. And while it wasn't unusual for Madam Montague to sporadically skip or attend the sorting feast; this year, she made every effort to attend.

She had a grandchild attending Hogwarts, or at least, the closest thing to a grandchild she's ever had. She still couldn't fathom why her son and that wretched little girlfriend of his had adopted a child, but if that wasn't enough, then the announcement that Charles had discovered months after the fact left her reeling in disbelief. Dominic had gotten married. Eloped, practically. She couldn't remember the last time she had cried so hard. It was one thing to hope that her son would wake up one day and realize that everything she had ever done had been to help him. That maybe he would change. It had always seemed like a possibility, a small flicker of hope. And now, now, she had a grandchild attending Hogwarts. A little redheaded girl, Aiobheal Maura McHalen, that had been promptly sorted into Gryffindor...

When the last hospital bed had been changed and sanitized, she retired to her office. The heels of her pumps clacked on the floor as she walked, rustling her matron nurse robes in a flurry until she reached her doorway and heard the hushed sound of voice from the other side. Without hesitation, she twisted the knob and swung the door open wide in front of her. Madam Montague's face scrunched up which only served to deepen the wrinkles carved in her sharply angled features. There were so many things she wanted to say. So many questions. But the only words that snapped from her lips were, ”Have you young ladies not been taught that it is rude to barge into someone's office when they're not there?” That being said, she stifled a deep breath and boldly stated, ”I didn't think to ever find you two here,” then paused deliberately to look each girl in the eye when she addressed them, ”Aiobheal, Melody.” There were many things she had learned over the years; which ministry official can be bought with a homemade basket of sweets, and which judge could be persuaded with a saucy smile and an empty promise. Which files to find in which office. And which little Blythe had gotten comfortably close with Aiobheal, not only during the sorting feast, but everywhere else, it seemed. She knew little enough of the Blythe's, only what Mr. Edgeworth and his now deceased former wife had spoken of on the rare occasions they were in each others presence. But it was enough to know that this would not do.

It was only now she decided to step away from the doorway to glide around the girls' and settled smoothly into her desk. ”But I''m very glad to see you,” she smiled on Eve. Because even though it might seem an impossible task, she knew if she could gain favor with her granddaughter then there was still a chance she could win back her son and undo all the damage that's been done.

[OOC: ]

Cara MiaKitty
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels grinned at Eve when her friend got her joke. She had to agree though. They all looked hella miserable in all of these photos. She had never seen Uncle Dom look miserable except in these photos. Even when he was fighting with Gracie he didn't look miserable. Actually generally when he was fighting with Gracie he either looked like he was begging for mercy.... or like Ada looked practically every time she saw Chris. Which was gross.

At that moment, Madam Crazy stomped her way in and snapped at them about barging in. She rolled her eyes at the woman.
                                                          "You can't barge in on family. But apparently Uncle Dom knows that better than his crazy mommy." She grinned and replaced the photo where she found it before prancing to Eve's side. She rolled her eyes again when it seemed like the woman was completely ignoring her presence and only looking at Eve. She waved one of her hands in a wide arc, trying to garner the lady's attention. "Fun fact, your wrinkles make you look like that evil witch hag from the shakespeare episode of Doctor Who." She stated with her best serious face. Inside she wanted to giggle epic-ly.

Instead she decided to state another fun fact. Because that was the best thing to do. Annoy the crazy lady. Her best fun fact would be for Eve to share though. They were her vampire parents after all.
                                                          "Another fun fact! You're staring at Eve all doe eyed because she's your grandbaby or whatever, but technically speaking we're also related. Gracie and Dom are my aunt and uncle and that makes you like... my great aunt or something." She smirked. She was sure the purebloodist in her would not appreciate being related to a halfblood scum like her. Which only made annoying her that much more fun. "Eve has more fun facts for you though!"

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Essy ze Ninja
Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGrandmother's Office
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxMels
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxManiacal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve had turned when she heard the sound of someone turning the doorknob, shoulders back and arms crossed when the woman entered. It was strange, finally seeing her face; she'd heard a lot about her grandmother, but she hadn't ever known what the woman looked like. She was pretty, she guessed, but there was something about her that made the first year's skin crawl. Madame Montague's comment on not barging in made her frown, and while Melody answered first, she couldn't help but get her two cents in. "Actually, I was always told that you were supposed to wait inside offices when people were out, because offices are public spaces, and that's what they're there for," she retorted. "Why, is there something hiding in here that you don't want anyone to see? 'Cause that's the only reason for you to care."

spaceIt gave her literal chills, the way the woman said her name. She liked her saying Melody's name even less. It didn't belong to her, she shouldn't say it. Her mood was slightly improved by her best friend's cracks about Dr. Who, and on her calling her out for what Eve could only assume was the only reason they weren't being chased from the office. She smirked a bit, deciding that Mels had given her a great set up, so she might as well take advantage of it. "Fun fact!" she continued off the other girl's comments, "I've heard a lot about you! Like, a lot, from my mummy and daddy and my Uncle Damien and Aunt Mari and everyone else you didn't want my daddy to be friends with. And none of them like you, because you're a, as my mummy puts it, 'horrid old t**t.' Even my Aunt Ada doesn't like you. That's Professor Whitethorne, by the way, and she likes basically everybody. You have to be pretty bad for her to make the face she makes when you get brought up."

spaceThe auburn-haired child beamed, clearly quite pleased with herself. "Another fun fact! Mummy thinks you're going to try and use me to make Daddy leave her, but it won't work, because my mummy is the best, and you're a horrid old t**t." The very idea that Eve would side with this woman over her mother was blasphemous. Gracie was wonderful, and the child could tell just by looking at Madame Montague that she was awful. It bled from her very pores. "I've got one more fun fact for you, and it's the best one! But you can't have it unless you say please." This was said in a sing-songy tone, the child swaying her crossed arms back and forth in a small, amused dance. She figured odds were even that the woman would ask, or scream and run the both of them out. Either way worked for her; this was hilarious.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image

Madam Montague
Matron Healer of Hogwarts School

User ImageUser Image

Madam Montague barely resisted the urge to snort as she stared down her nose in retort. Ceramic eyes flashed back and forth between both girls', clearly, they were bold products of their environment. But could she really blame these children for something beyond their control? Perhaps... Perhaps that was why she was in this mess to begin with? With her jaded opinion, it was hard to say. Regardless, she kept a tight reign on her tongue and followed trailing hand which propped her picture frame back where it belonged. ”You're quite opinionated,” she stated the obvious in a lukewarm tone, clenching her jaw all the while. Shifting her eyes on Eve, this time, she didn't hold back her snort. It would be her son's daughter to assume an argument's already won. ”Quite the contrary my dear,” Madam Montague objected though she would not argue why. She hadn't realized it until Melody's little hand waved in a small circle, but she had been staring awfully pointedly at Eve. As if somehow she could will the little girl into obedience, but that was silly, and she knew it. The healer clicked her tongue with ire at the Hufflepuff girl; she didn't know what a Dr. Who was but she certainly didn't need to to appreciate the 'evil witch hag' reference.

Sighing softly, it was all she could do not to close her eyes, pinch the bridge of her nose, and n** this headache in the bud before it turned into a migraine. But this was her granddaughter, she tried to remind herself, even if she was adopted and would never carry her name. And that was granddaughter's friend. What could she do? Her eyes narrowed on Melody however at the notion of being related, instead of frowning like she wished, she directed a snobby smile down on her. ”Yes how lovely,” she said in a flat lie, nostrils flared. Were they really related? She didn't know. But at this point, what family wasn't related? Narrowing her eyes on Melody first, they gravitated towards Eve when she carried out the rest of their little charade. Mrs. Montague visibly flinched at the names rolling so nonchalantly from the redheads tongue. She remembered Damien and Marina quite clearly, and has the unfortunate experience to roam the same halls with Adalaide formerly Blythe. Though, luckily enough, Mary-Louise never quite saw her aside from the occasional dinner feast, which they sat almost intentionally on opposite ends of the staff table. One 'fun fact' after another had her jaw clenched and nails digging into the wood of her arm chair, this simply would not do. But what were her options, truly? ”Is that so?” She hummed, obviously in contempt. But she bit back her viciousness and slowly said, ”You can both share all the facts you like, this Saturday afternoon, for detention in my office,” then with a pause her lips punctured into a smile before she added, ”Please.”

[OOC: ]

Cara MiaKitty
Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mels was waiting very excitedly for Eve to drop the bomb, and was slightly disappointed when she didn't blurt it out immediately. Of course what she did do was waaaay better. Teasing Madame Cray and making her beg for it. That was perfect. Also calling her a horrid old t**t twice was great. Melody's mum and da would kill her for using such crude language.... even if it was true. Chelle on the other hand would just snort and encourage it. But Mels still wasn't sure that Chelle wasn't also a horrid old t**t. Just not quite as old as wrinkle mcwrinkly face.

Oldpants McGee was apparently also a little a**l. Seeing as she was perfectly straightening the photo Melody had messed up earlier. Did it have to be in the exact right place? Really? How had this woman ever had kids? She grinned at her response to them being related.
                                                          "I don't think lovely is the word you're looking for McGrumples. But lying is cool too. Although you're not very good at it. Are you sure you're a Slytherin?" She shrugged casually when they were given detention. She'd seen that coming from a mile away. It was Crazy Hag's loss anyways. If she knew what the information was, she would want to know it now, not wait til Sunday afternoon! Though Eve might tell her now. She could see her best friend blurting it out anyways.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Essy ze Ninja
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:48 pm
________
GWYNETH_MCHALEN ___
Third Year, Ravenclaw ___
═══════════════════════
_ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gwyneth had heard all of the stories; they were horrible, she wouldn't lie about that. She knew of the circumstances leading up to her father's disownment from the Montague's, how they lied and manipulated him, cut off his funds while he was still in school. She had even heard of the time that her mother was propositioned with a bribe in order to break off the relationship. Her brother liked to remind her of the time when their older sister, Eve, had been approached back in her years at school. But not one of them had ever bothered to ask Gwyneth how her first encounter with her grandmother had occurred. Rhydian liked to think he knew it all, but he was unconscious from the fever and it had just been the two of them.

Was it true? She had asked Madam Montague. Were all of the horrible stories true? The woman nearly wept, but Gwyneth was delirious and could have imagined that part. Montague said yes, however; yes it was all true and she regretted it every day. It hurt her heart knowing she had family in the world that not only could she not see, but had also despised her. The pictures of her son still hung proudly on the walls and in the frame sitting on her desk, even if the boy was always mocking her.

Gwyneth came into the empty office and curled up on top of the pile of pillows decorating the couch. She burrowed herself between all the layers of feathered fluff and groaned out something intelligible hoping to get her grandmother's attention. It worked. ”Mon cherie, my dear, are you feeling unwell again?” Gwyneth groaned in response. Her grandmother scooted onto the couch, took the child in her lap and brushed Gwyn's hair with one hand while performing a small series of spells with the other.

”I don't feel good ...” Gwyneth bit back a whimper and dug her fingers into the clumps of her grandmother's robes. Her skin burned from heat and the cold sweats kept her in a tremor.

”Shhh, shhh, drink this and you'll feel better, I promise.” Relief washed over the girl in waves. ”I will find out what is wrong you, but I need you to promise me, Gwyneth, that you will always come to me when you're feeling ill. Don't hide it, child, it might only make things worse.” Gwyneth didn't seem to be listening though, her eyes were heavy. She fought away the dreariness for a minute or two then settled into a dreamless sleep.

Gwyneth was woken up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and eggs. She sat upright, confused, and took stock of her surroundings. Her stomach had smoothed over and temperature had stabilised. "You must be hungry; you can eat here while I do your hair before you go up and finish getting ready. How does that sound?"

"Brilliant."

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: After Dinner, Fall 2044
【WHERE:: Hospital Wing, Nurse's Office
【WITH WHO:: Madam Montague
╚═════════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100