Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
18; straight female; seeking, well I don't really know~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey there!
  hi! <3
View Results

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm
╔═ ☆ ⋆══════════════════════════╗

Hello! I'm Carolyn. You can call me Cara if you wish, and I will respond to Pancakes because of the username.
I am 18 and straight, as the title says, and I am not really sure what I am looking for right now. Friends are always great, and if it becomes more that's cool too!
I love reading, mostly fantasy/romance novels and manga. I like anime and the syfy channel. Also most music genres. I really love art and nature.
I tend to be down to earth and optimistic. I'm lazy, but I know when things have to get done.

I don't really know what else I should say about myself right now. I can always answer questions if you ask~

╚══════════════════════════ ☆ ⋆ ═╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06 pm
Emo Pankakes

Hello! I'm Carolyn. You can call me Cara if you wish, and I will respond to Pancakes because of the username.
I am 18 and straight, as the title says, and I am not really sure what I am looking for right now. Friends are always great, and if it becomes more that's cool too!
I love reading, mostly fantasy/romance novels and manga. I like anime and the syfy channel. Also most music genres. I really love art and nature.
I tend to be down to earth and optimistic. I'm lazy, but I know when things have to get done.

I don't really know what else I should say about myself right now. I can always answer questions if you ask~

Why good evening Cara, I'm David  

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Hey .=. I'm Gabriel, though I guess Gabe is fine too.

Emo Pankakes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 pm
Emo Pankakes

Hey, I'm Zach.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash