Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
22m looking for F Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mhmm?
Mhmmm :)
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm
My name is Andrew

I like fishing and target shooting. I am also into video games. My favorite musician is Jack Johnson. Nothing beats relaxing to his tunes. I am willing to listen to most music, but I don't really like rap or heavy metal.

I'm a nice guy who has a good set of morals. I am responsible and hardworking. I will not treat a girl bad. I believe women should be loved and respected. They should be cherished and protected, not badly treated. I am also willing to give anyone a chance.

I live in my own place but I am currently sharing it with my twin brother. Right now, I just went back to college. In few years time, I hope to finish a degree in Business. I am really chill and most people say I am a fun person to be with. I am witty and resourceful and I find the positive in any negative situations.

this is all i could think of to post, if you want to see my pic pm me and ask  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm
love love love  

Lekgolo Voro

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm
just want that one somebody  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:47 pm
come on i am such a nice guy.  

Lekgolo Voro

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 pm
lol if it is Zday times i would be alive and girls would be throwing themselves at me razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:49 pm
I have a twin sister! biggrin  

Whimsical Bliss

Bashful Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm
Lekgolo Voro
My name is Andrew

I like fishing and target shooting. I am also into video games. My favorite musician is Jack Johnson. Nothing beats relaxing to his tunes. I am willing to listen to most music, but I don't really like rap or heavy metal.

I'm a nice guy who has a good set of morals. I am responsible and hardworking. I will not treat a girl bad. I believe women should be loved and respected. They should be cherished and protected, not badly treated. I am also willing to give anyone a chance.

I live in my own place but I am currently sharing it with my twin brother. Right now, I just went back to college. In few years time, I hope to finish a degree in Business. I am really chill and most people say I am a fun person to be with. I am witty and resourceful and I find the positive in any negative situations.

Hello, sir. c;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Whimsical Bliss
I have a twin sister! biggrin
being a twin rocks  

Lekgolo Voro

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 pm
Elijaey
Lekgolo Voro
My name is Andrew

Hello, sir. c;
well hello how are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Lekgolo Voro
Elijaey
Lekgolo Voro
My name is Andrew

Hello, sir. c;
well hello how are you?

I'm doing alright, getting a little tired, though.
How are you? Thank you for asking, btw.  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 pm
Elijaey
Lekgolo Voro
Elijaey
Lekgolo Voro
My name is Andrew

Hello, sir. c;
well hello how are you?

I'm doing alright, getting a little tired, though.
How are you? Thank you for asking, btw.
I am doing differently everyday, good and bad ups and downs.
I actually posted this topic like a good awhile go. I am glad it wasn't deleted because i am single again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm
Lekgolo Voro
I actually posted this topic like a good awhile go. I am glad it wasn't deleted because i am single again sweatdrop

Hm, I can definitely relate, myself.
Ah, well, I had stumbled upon it, while I was browsing around in the forums here.
Oh? I'm sorry to hear that. Things just weren't working?  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 pm
Elijaey
Lekgolo Voro

Hm, I can definitely relate, myself.
Ah, well, I had stumbled upon it, while I was browsing around in the forums here.
Oh? I'm sorry to hear that. Things just weren't working?
ummmm yeah things didnt work out, she did see a future with me etc etc  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm
Lekgolo Voro

Well, as they say, there's always more fish in the sea. c;  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Lekgolo Voro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 pm
Elijaey
Lekgolo Voro