So this is my second time posting here :/ wanted to do another go so this is it smile

[General Information]

About Me: 
Well my details are below. I did try online dating before but didn't work out. She was really busy irl so we kinda parted ways :/ . Had a girlfriend irl too but turns out she was dating another dude when she was still dating me..... Her bestfriend said that she only liked me at first but then she started using me for getting money and chocolate (wtf) . Got heart-broken after that but its a good thing i broke up with her though. Would burn a hole in my pocket if i continue xD . So i am here to find some friends or maybe a girlfriend if you're interested smile ? . I love anime but only've seen some cuz its really hard streaming anime. Currently watching Bleach right now and will probably watch others after i finished watching this. Mostly play games on my PS3 and i also play Minecraft on PC . Never done roleplaying before ._. would love to learn how . Figured it would be fun :3 . So i'm trying to find a friend or a girlfriend that is talkative and a bit shy too ( i don't know why but i really like shy people smile ) , has a sense of humor , loyal to me , i dont care about looks though cuz i think all girls are just beautiful .
Picture: 
X i know i'm ugly :'(
Name: 
Hafiz
Any age will do as long as we can be friends smile but i would love it if you're 14 and above 
Interest: 
Video Games,Movies,Books,Tech Stuff
Hobbies: 
Reading, doing photoshop and stuff( still learning though) and mostly playing games
What Grade I'm In: 
Dunno . Its a bit different here in my country
Favorite Music: 
Pop and R&B
Favorite Shows: 
I rarely watch tv so dont have any
Other Sites To Contact: 
Twitter : @PureChocobo
You can PM me if you're interested smile