http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555227_3999788759260_411893719_n.jpg[/img]

^This is me at my Senior Prom from the 2011-2012 school year.^

Hey, I'm Zach. As the Subject says, I'm giving it one last shot here on Gaia to find a relationship. I've come to this decision after having virtually no success in finding a relationship.

Now, about me. I'm straight. I have two great passions in my life, Music and Wrestling. I have written almost 40 song lyrics. I graduated from high school in June and am currently holding off on college while I try to prepare myself for wrestling school. I'm a huge fan of anime. Some of my favorites are Pandora Hearts, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Naruto. I'm big on video games, particularly RPG's. I live in Central California. And my favorite books are Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking-glass.

Qualities I'm Looking For In A Girl: Ages between 16-20, Isn't particularly religious, Doesn't keep secrets, Dependable, Loyal, Isn't afraid to come to me with a problem.

That's all for now. If you're interested, PM me or reply here. Have a nice day! biggrin