Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
21 yr old Girl Seeking Girl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Hello there~ 4laugh My name is Aubrey and I'm a bisexual wanting to try dating another girl. I've only had a girlfriend once before a looong time ago and I want to give it another shot. 3nodding My interests include anime, video games, cooking, drawing, reading, watching movies/dramas, and creative writing. I absolutely love the zombie apocalypse genre, if you can't tell! xp I'd love to get to know you and if it doesn't quiet work out I'd love to be friends too.
P.S. I'd like to keep what is done and said on Gaia, if that's ok. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 am
Not trying to be mean, but please stick to one thread...not three.  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 pm
monckey77

Sorry about that. smile I'll remember that next time. I can delete the other ones if there is a way to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Ichigo_Oburi
monckey77

Sorry about that. smile I'll remember that next time. I can delete the other ones if there is a way to.

Unfortunately I believe only admin can delete it, but it's fine. Good luck!  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 pm
monckey77
Ichigo_Oburi
monckey77

Unfortunately I believe only admin can delete it, but it's fine. Good luck!

Thank you very much. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 am
All_Gods_Village
Hello there~ 4laugh My name is Aubrey and I'm a bisexual wanting to try dating another girl. I've only had a girlfriend once before a looong time ago and I want to give it another shot. 3nodding My interests include anime, video games, cooking, drawing, reading, watching movies/dramas, and creative writing. I absolutely love the zombie apocalypse genre, if you can't tell! xp I'd love to get to know you and if it doesn't quiet work out I'd love to be friends too.

Well hi. I'm Rosa just so you know and I saw you were looking for someone to be with. Um I'm not good at these but I'm looking for something online right now and not face to face. The reason for this is because the last time I tired this someone started stalking me. They never found me but it was kind of scare. A little about me you can find on my profile but I'm a big reader and I like to talk. Also I'm 17 years only had one major girlfriend and one major boyfriend so the others were just a little iffy ya know? For the most part I am mature it's just my spelling and grammar isn't the best I will tell you that right now. I like to roleplay, romance for the most part. If there anything you like to know just ask or you can just brush my off if you like I wouldn't mind. I would understand completely.  

FavBlossom

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Well hi. I'm Rosa just so you know and I saw you were looking for someone to be with. Um I'm not good at these but I'm looking for something online right now and not face to face. The reason for this is because the last time I tired this someone started stalking me. They never found me but it was kind of scare. A little about me you can find on my profile but I'm a big reader and I like to talk. Also I'm 17 years only had one major girlfriend and one major boyfriend so the others were just a little iffy ya know? For the most part I am mature it's just my spelling and grammar isn't the best I will tell you that right now. I like to roleplay, romance for the most part. If there anything you like to know just ask or you can just brush my off if you like I wouldn't mind. I would understand completely.

Hello there! smile I know it has been a long while since you posted this but thank you for replying to my thread. So you're 17 right?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Hello there! smile I know it has been a long while since you posted this but thank you for replying to my thread. So you're 17 right?

Its all good I don't mind at all. Yup I'm 17, and will be turning 18 in November this year. Its good to hear from you. biggrin  

FavBlossom

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Its all good I don't mind at all. Yup I'm 17, and will be turning 18 in November this year. Its good to hear from you. biggrin

Same here! Well, the 18th birthday is always one of the best (besides the 21st birthday haha). So what do you like to do for fun and what are some of your favorite things?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:20 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Same here! Well, the 18th birthday is always one of the best (besides the 21st birthday haha). So what do you like to do for fun and what are some of your favorite things?

Well some of my favorite things to do are, read romance/murder/paranormal books of all kind. I like to play minecraft, watch anime roleplay. I'm into both guys and girls, I was in choir for about four years in middle school and now I'm in a culinary program so I can bake, cook and do other things as well. I'm in high school at the moment, I hate my math class and I hate my English teacher......Um I can't think of anything else. Ohh wait, I have a teddy bear and I can be every random. And everyone says I look like I'm 12 when i'm really 17. I'm up to 31 just this year that has asked me if I was 12 year old. smile Anything else you would like to know?  

FavBlossom

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Well some of my favorite things to do are, read romance/murder/paranormal books of all kind. I like to play minecraft, watch anime roleplay. I'm into both guys and girls, I was in choir for about four years in middle school and now I'm in a culinary program so I can bake, cook and do other things as well. I'm in high school at the moment, I hate my math class and I hate my English teacher......Um I can't think of anything else. Ohh wait, I have a teddy bear and I can be every random. And everyone says I look like I'm 12 when i'm really 17. I'm up to 31 just this year that has asked me if I was 12 year old. smile Anything else you would like to know?

Oh my goodness! Really? haha That is very interesting that a lot of people think you are so young. Better milk that for all it's worth girl~! 4laugh I also love to bake (mostly cakes and cookies) but I also love trying to make different Japanese dishes. What are some of your most favorite movies and books?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

Oh my goodness! Really? haha That is very interesting that a lot of people think you are so young. Better milk that for all it's worth girl~! 4laugh I also love to bake (mostly cakes and cookies) but I also love trying to make different Japanese dishes. What are some of your most favorite movies and books?

I guess I just stop ageing 12 or something XD and I drink milk all the time three glasses day if I can help it. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy, One For the Money by Janet Evanovich and the book I'm reading right now is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. I'm not a big movie buff but I can't wait for City of Bones and Now You See Me come out. They look really good. smile I bake a little bit of everything, as well.
What about you why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself.  

FavBlossom

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

I guess I just stop ageing 12 or something XD and I drink milk all the time three glasses day if I can help it. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb, Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy, One For the Money by Janet Evanovich and the book I'm reading right now is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. I'm not a big movie buff but I can't wait for City of Bones and Now You See Me come out. They look really good. smile I bake a little bit of everything, as well.

I haven't heard of any of those. sad Some of my favorite books is "The Silver Kiss" and "Owl in Love" along witht he "Vampire Kisses" series! I love that series especially. Well, I'm going to be 22 years old this year and I love anything having to do with zombies and the country of Japan. Haha I am graduating college next month and I love just goofing off on the internet and making anime music videos. What are some of your favorite animes?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 pm
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

I haven't heard of any of those. sad Some of my favorite books is "The Silver Kiss" and "Owl in Love" along witht he "Vampire Kisses" series! I love that series especially. Well, I'm going to be 22 years old this year and I love anything having to do with zombies and the country of Japan. Haha I am graduating college next month and I love just goofing off on the internet and making anime music videos. What are some of your favorite animes?

I have read all the vampire kisses books up to love bites after that I'm not sure what happened.If you liked thoughts books I think you would like vampire academy by richelle mead and poison princess by kresley cole. Well right now I'm reading more manga then anime but when I have time I'm watching Nightwalker, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Nurarihyon no Mago. I'm in the prosses of watching them and I'm reading Kamisama Hajimemashita and its still on going which makes me happy. I plan on watching High school of the dead this summer vacation. I still have one more year of high school before I graduate  

FavBlossom

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:49 pm
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village
mfaver123
All_Gods_Village

I have read all the vampire kisses books up to love bites after that I'm not sure what happened.If you liked thoughts books I think you would like vampire academy by richelle mead and poison princess by kresley cole. Well right now I'm reading more manga then anime but when I have time I'm watching Nightwalker, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Nurarihyon no Mago. I'm in the prosses of watching them and I'm reading Kamisama Hajimemashita and its still on going which makes me happy. I plan on watching High school of the dead this summer vacation. I still have one more year of high school before I graduate

I have heard of Vampire Academy but I'll have to check the other one out. smile I have seen all of Kamisama Hajimemashite (Loved it!) and also Highschool of the Dead. That one is mostly zombies, short skirts, and boobs but I love it mostly for the zombies! Haha I'm collecting the ongoing Manga for HOTD at the moment. Right now, I'm kind of following Gantz and trying to finish the new Thundercats series that came out in 2011. Trying to find a good series to get yourself hookd on is the hardest thing to do. Oh yeah, I'm always in the midst of watching Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%. It's so refreshing to talk to someone as young as you. Makes me feel so old. lol  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff