Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Naitanna Ellis (Artisan of the Visual Arts) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User ImageUser Image

Once she had stepped off the school train and was picked up at the station by her twin, Tanna had spent most of her first day back sleeping. She had spent the past few nights packing, grading, and cleaning sleep hadn't been quite important. But as soon as her head touched her pillow she was out for nearly ten hours of uninterrupted sleep. Then when she awoke she went straight to her studio taking the time to clean all her instruments and say hello to her ghostly portrait informing her of all that had happened with her at school and she in turn told her all manners of gossip she had heard around town. By the time she had semi-organized her work bench and pottery wheel she was nearly bursting with extra energy wondering which project to start first when she heard a knock on the door. Curious, Tanna walked over to open it and gave a large smile and even an impulsive hug when she saw who it was. "Joey! I wasn't expecting you over..." the artist gave a blush when she looked down to see bare feet (she had taken off her sandals when cleaning out her oil based paint jars, slightly dusty top, and she was sure she had a light smudge of color on her cheek.

[Wearing: Lounging] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Awwwwwwwww!]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

A large smile spread across Joey's face when Naitanna opened the door. He wrapped his arms around her in an embrace when she hugged him, then backed off before the hug became too long. "I know that the train came back yesterday, so I figured I'd stop by and see if you wanted to go out?" he asked, hoping the woman would be willing to quickly wash her cheek off. His eyes followed hers down to the floor, and he noticed she was barefoot. "Just throw on some shoes or something," he suggested before she could use that as an excuse not to go. Almost forgetting, Joey jumped a little and said, "Oh, and this is for you!" he said as he extended his arm from behind his back and shoved a stuffed teddy bear towards Tanna.

Twenty Four. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tanna's eyes widened and her mouth worked on it's own accord as it opened and replied to his question before her brain could process it. "I would love to." She blushed brighter when she noticed him looking at her bare feet and was now completely sure there was indeed a smudge by the way he glanced at her. A chuckle escaped her though when he suggested her just throwing on shoes before startling her as he jumped and presented her with an adorable stuffed bear. Tanna took the bear into her hands and lightly stroked his cute fur giving Joey a tender smile. "Thank you, he's a completely adorable teddy bear and I shall name him Theodore." That said the young woman ran back into her studio finding a nice clean spot in her small office to put her newest stuffed animal before wiping her face and literally throwing on her sandals. When she was decent she returned with another dazzling smile. "So, where to?" she asked curiously.

[Wearing: Lounging] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio] [Feeling: Ecstatic] [Thinking: Awwwwwwwww!]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 am
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey continued to smile as Naitanna answered his question by telling him she would love to go out. A small chuckle escaped his lips when the woman stroked the teddy bear and proceeded to name him Theodore. "That's a unique name. Call him Ted for short?" he joked sarcastically; nonetheless, he was still only kidding around. As she ran back inside to put away her newly given stuffed teddy bear and slip on shoes, Joey held the door open, so that it would not close on him. "It's nice, we could go to a park? Then maybe out to lunch?" He shrugged. Anywhere Tanna wanted to go, he wouldn't mind.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:12 pm

User Image
User Image

Tanna gave Joey a mock glare as he joked about her name before giving a bright sly grin. "Nope, you must now call him Sir Theodore of Stuffington, or Sir Ted for short." she began chuckling as she locked up her studio door behind her then turning towards him and nodding at his suggestion. "The park sounds great, lets go!" Honestly she was just happy to be spending time with the man she was interested in.
[Exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey laughed. Really laughed, for Naitanna's joke about calling her new teddy bear Sir Theodore of Stuffington. "Will do," he said after catching his breath. When the woman locked the door, he reached for her hand to lead her towards the park. Joey hadn't even realized he did so.

((OOC: next post at Finsbury Park))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games