Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PLOT THREAD] Fiamma Eterna -The Guiding Light - Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image

OOC: So I'm going to try and do some herd updates so people can know what's going on with the herd. So if anyone has another they want to share they can let me know and I can make a post ^^

This is going to be a little bit of a general overview because the herd has been mostly made up of me and my characters.

Lutra and his love life or lack there of. Lutra's first mate Akari, he met while he was a Lantern holder and shortly after he took over the herd. Lutra wished on a star and was granted a foal, his son. After a few years Akari decided that she missed her family and left. Until recently Lutra had been a bit lonely, he filled his time with tasks for the herd.

That's when he met Adrienne. The mare came to the herd and tried to fill the role of Alpha female. But the time commitment made was more then the mare had expected and with little time to spend with Lutra, she decided that she wasn't cut out for it and returned to her beloved family.

The Herd had participated in the search and rescue and general aid of the herds affected by the fire that swept through the lands. The main players for that because of the carnage were RosenKruez and Crusnik.

Within the last 6 months:
Three new members joined. Canter, Callie and her daughter Ambryn Rose. They are currently apprentices.

Recently: While Stormy Night was out mapping some constellations she found a stallion she rather liked... And ended up having foals. But Freyr, like Stormy belonged to an exclusive herd that she wasn't considered 'real' and wouldn't be able to see Freyr again. So she left Freyr with a basket to be with him in his herd and she kept the other two.

So let's welcome these two lovies to the herd!
User Image User Image

And Crusnik found a little something in the woods... And she brought it home.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:33 am
Username: Nashawryn
Horses name: Lady Blodeuyn Llewella
Horse cert: User Image
The rank they wish to hold: Lantern holder
Why do they deserve this rank?: Blodeuyn has always felt like she needs to guide others, to help those in need, great or small. Her peaceful nature makes her extremely unwilling to fight, though she is willing to defend herself if she is with someone else who is in need of protecting that would perhaps not survive without her.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:13 pm
Nashawryn
Horse cert: User Image
Why do they deserve this rank?: Blodeuyn has always felt like she needs to guide others, to help those in need, great or small. Her peaceful nature makes her extremely unwilling to fight, though she is willing to defend herself if she is with someone else who is in need of protecting that would perhaps not survive without her.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Welcome to the herd!

Post again when you have her cert so I can add her to the front page ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm
SLAPS THESE BABIES IN HERE

I was lost but now I'm found!

Username: Celestial Requiem
Horses name: Branwen
Horse cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The rank they wish to hold: Lantern Holder
Why do they deserve this rank?: Branwen just wants to help others and this is a pretty good way to do that. She's not one to judge and is very calm and comforting, so definitely someone you want to run into when you're lost.

I'm looking for a home!

Cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hoped Rank: SHE'S NOT SURE?? Maybe herbalist?? She's really just here because Branwen is. Gonna need some time to find her place.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 pm
Celestial Requiem
SLAPS THESE BABIES IN HERE

Welcome to the herd!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:31 pm
Horse cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Welcome to the herd!

Post again when you have her cert so I can add her to the front page ^^

I just realized I never posted her cert and kind of left gaia for a good long time whoops.  

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:57 pm
Nashawryn

Added to the front page and I also updated my links~

As noted, I'm not on gaia itself much anymore, so feel free to reach out on discord if you have any question~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff