Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply *Free Chat*
Looking for a good Avi Artist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 pm
I need someone to do Avi Art for me [Full body]. I am hoping to find someone who is willing to do it for 85,000 gold or lower. If you can put at least one or two examples of your art that would be great. Or show me a link to your shop so I can see your prices and art work. I hope to hear something back very soon, thank you all who apply to be my artist. I will also recommend the artist I pick to many other people. Please PM me or reply as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:23 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x
I need someone to do Avi Art for me [Full body]. I am hoping to find someone who is willing to do it for 85,000 gold or lower. If you can put at least one or two examples of your art that would be great. Or show me a link to your shop so I can see your prices and art work. I hope to hear something back very soon, thank you all who apply to be my artist. I will also recommend the artist I pick to many other people. Please PM me or reply as soon as possible.

I can make you an avi art the size of a wallpaper if you wish but it will take me time, since I don't have many previous examples we can do a 35,000 first and then the rest of the 85k after it's finished and if you don't like how it looks midway while I'm working on it i can refund some of that 35k. smile  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

FelixtheCAT3995

Anxious Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:23 pm
http://feelsixx.deviantart.com/#

"Toilet Sitting Stocking" is a sketch on my tablet (you see i just got it brand new : D and was trying it out) the others are made by ...mouse with sai ps. I'm practicing to get better but if you want we can negotiate and i can possibly do it fo free?...if you're okay with me drawing that is.. yum_donut  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:13 am
traditional art or digital??  

Desdesdesh

Friendly Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200

N1NAA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:13 pm
x_TheCrimsonNightmare_x

free get on the link and i have over 200 examples
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/freebie-aviarts/t.84991147_recent/
User Image
User Image
User Image  
*Free Chat*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items