Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
21 M/ Looking for a true & genuine woman.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Greatest Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:47 pm
Update: This is my absolute final attempt at finding someone on Gaia. I've already posted on here months back. Thought I'd give this one final shot before I throw in the towel for good.

I'm not sure why I have stooped this low to post what essentially amounts to an advertisement selling myself to some girl/woman on here but I figured I have absolutely nothing to lose at this point, so why not? As you probably could've gathered from the headline, I am looking for something truly long lasting. I would go as far as to say that I am looking for a potential life partner. I am reaching a point in my life where I feel the abysmal void within me becoming wider & wider. As corny as what I am about to say may sound, all I'm looking for is someone to fill that void & complete me. Wishful thinking, huh? Yeah, I tend to be a hopeless dreamer but alas, I cannot help such childish fantasies. I'll now attempt to describe myself in an in-depth fashion (unlike some of these immature pre-teen tools that post a poorly mauled sentence & then get like 8 responses from naive pre-teen girls) so you can get a better sense of who I am as a person. I won't reveal everything because what fun is it to lay everything about me on the table? Got to leave some things to be discovered. wink

Now, about me as a person:

I am a 21 year old guy who just so happens to unfortunately reside in the boring state of Connecticut. I am a hardcore gamer & otaku. When I say that, I mean that quite literally, Gaming & Anime are my two biggest loves. Chances are, if I'm not gaming (alone or online with my friends), you can find me divulging in some manner of Anime/Manga. Another thing you must know about me is that my biggest love of all are fighting games. Street Fighter in particular. I am a die-hard (which isn't even an adequate word to describe it) Street Fighter fan & player. I live & breath the franchise. I also happen to be a tournament player. Meaning I participate in local tournaments for any of the games in the series. I have dedicated quite literally, my entire life to training & mastering the games themselves. I like to think I'm pretty darn great in terms of my skill level (I make it a point to never form an ego) but I will always have something new to learn.

Aside from the gaming/anime side of things, I also, am absolutely fascinated with Asian culture. Anything from the food, to the music, to the lush & gorgeous scenery, humor, festivities, etc. I have already swore to myself that before I die, I will visit & explore China as well as Japan to the fullest. Music is also an incredibly important aspect of my life. I listen to just about anything with the exception of Hip-Hop, Rap & some Country. Though the genre I find enjoying the most on a daily basis are game/anime soundtracks. Yes, I am a nerd, shoot me. I'm pretty damn proud of it. Those are but a few of my interests.

I am a very shy & introverted individual (only when it comes to meeting new people & or women). However, I can quickly warm up to a person when I feel that I can be 100% of myself around them. I have an incredibly dry/sarcastic/random/dark sense of humor. I say a lot of random things & a lot of what I say catches on with my small group of friends. Why? I have no friggin' clue. I can say this with the utmost confidence & certainty (with the almost non-existent self-esteem that I possess) that I am one of the most kind, genuine, caring, loving, real & honest guys out there. I am a pretty selfless individual. Meaning, I am the type of person to do anything I can to ensure the happiness of a person I happen to care about. I'd put any amount of time aside to help someone I care about in any way I can. I put others before myself, in a nutshell. I am also an extreme hopeless romantic. I try to help it but sadly, I cannot. I love to cuddle, surprise that special someone with the little things in life that matter, etc. I'd also be the type of guy to call you just to tell you something special, wrap my arms around you from behind when you least expect it, stay up all night with you on the phone & fall asleep to your voice, etc. Yeah, you get the picture.

I also go to college full-time & work part-time. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

My appearance:

I am 5'6.

I have dark, dark, DARK brown hair. Might as well be black. You can only make out the brown in direct sunlight. My hair length is somewhat on the short side.

Same with my eyes. Dark brown but might as well be dark, black pools of nothingness.

I'm on the slim to average side when it comes to body specifications

I have a tan/caramel complexion (Mainly due to my Hispanic heritage)

I am someone who is very much into the alternative scene. If you don't know what that is, please look it up. I don't wear just black but black is my favorite color. I hate labels. I am who I am.

I currently do not have any piercings or tattoos. I am thinking about perhaps getting a tattoo sometime in the foreseeable future.

What I'm looking for in a potential partner:

I'm not going to sit here & tell you I'm looking for someone who is exactly like me because frankly, that isn't realistic nor would it be a great thing. I'm not looking for someone who is perfect, because I sure as hell am not. We all have our faults, yet I am more accepting of them than most guys are. I would never judge someone on their past so I expect the same courtesy from you as well. We all have a past, let it stay where it belongs & concentrate on the present.

I am looking for someone honest, genuine, real, mature, & loyal. I value honesty & faithfulness above everything else. I'm just going to come out & say it, but I am looking for a woman. Not some naive little girl only looking for a "Gaia BF" or whatever. I want maturity, someone who has some experience in life, intelligent, can type & formulate a legible sentence, etc. My ideal age range would be anywhere from the 18 through 20s range. I may make a consideration for someone who happens to be 17 years of age but you are going to have to show me you are everything I have listed. I don't think I'm asking too much, am I? Perhaps I am, but I refuse to settle for someone who isn't willing to take this seriously (AKA: half of the pre-teen population on here).

As far as interests are concerned, you do not have to like everything that I do. As a matter of fact, I prefer that you don't. It makes things much more spontaneous & interesting that way. Now with that being said, would I love a woman who happens to be a gamer/otaku such as myself? You bet your a** I would! It'd be pretty amazing to be able to sit with each other & kick each other's asses in video games or perhaps cuddle up on a couch stuffing our faces with Pocky while watching marathons of Anime. I would truly be living the dream if any of those were the case.

One thing I must get off my chest is that I prefer someone who is close to me. If you live in CT, I will drive to where you live & marry you. Haha, I'm only pulling your left pinky toe (There goes my randomness). In all seriousness though, the closer to CT you live, the better it would be for the both of us. Hell, anywhere on the whole East Coast would be good enough for me. I've done too many long distance relationships in the past & they all hurt too much. They finally have taken their toll on me. I won't immedeatly rule out anyone who happens to live very far from me it's just that it might take it a little while for things to progress. Let's just say I'd be much more hesitant about forming a relationship with someone who lived a great distance from me.

I realized I have been going on for a while now but I am almost done, I promise. This is my absolute final paragraph in regards to what I'm looking for. The final thing that I want/desire out of a potential partner of mine is that we stay in constant communication with one another. By that, I don't mean text/call every minute, of every hour, of every day. I understand everyone needs their space & I am no exception. However, I don't do the whole text like 3 times a day & not talk again until the following week. I also don't like to only communicate through text. As crazy as this sounds, I'd much prefer to hear the other person's voice as opposed to reading nothing but two dimensional characters on a screen. It's incredibly difficult to gauge any sort of emotion through text messages. I'll take actually speaking with someone (whether it is via an actual phone call or Skype) over text any day of the week. Also, if you happen to have a PC headset/mic/webcam, all the better because I'd hope eventually, we'd feel comfortable enough to want to see & speak to each other via webcam. I won't pressure anyone into doing anything. It'll all come with time & comfort levels.

*Whew* I am done sweatdrop I apologize for my text rendition of the Great Wall of China. If anyone who may have read this stuck with me throughout the entire thing, you deserve a cookie. No, a sticker. Wait, a sticker with a cookie on it? Yeah, that works out xd So if anyone on here who has read the whole thing truly believes they can see themselves in a serious relationship with someone like me, please do not hesitate to express your interest in either a reply on this thread or in the form of a PM to me!

Oh! One final, FINAL thing! Please, I beg of you, no replies that are along the lines of "Hey, wanna chat?" Or "Hi! PM me?" or whatever. I think you have the ability to formulate more of a descriptive response than that. Tell me a little about yourself in your response. Tell me why you have expressed interest in me. I am a curious individual who loves to read those things! Well now....let's see how far I get with this before I completely give up on the whole dating scene. Hope I sparked someone's interest out there..

PS: Pokémon FTW! emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:27 pm
Bumpy wumpy fo fumpy.  

Your Greatest Nightmare

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:02 pm
I wish you luck on finding the right girl. Hopefully she'll show herself to you soon, and I will be expecting that cookie sticker.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm
sitcoms
I wish you luck on finding the right girl. Hopefully she'll show herself to you soon, and I will be expecting that cookie sticker.

I'll check my inventory & get back to you on that. Thanks though, I appreciate it ^^  

Your Greatest Nightmare

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 am
hi I am Jenn, im 39 years old and live in Texas. im also looking for someone to get to know. feel free to pm me and get to know me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:50 pm
This'll probably be one of my last bumps. Slowly losing the will to... emotion_zzz  

Your Greatest Nightmare

Your Greatest Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:18 pm
Alright people, this is my absolute final bump. After this, I am officially throwing in the towel.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:31 pm
Your Greatest Nightmare
Alright people, this is my absolute final bump. After this, I am officially throwing in the towel.

I truly hope you didn't give up and that you get to read this.

My name is Ciara I'm currently 20 turning 21 in a few mouths. I sadly live in Florida and if you do ever read this I hope that small detail doesn't rule me out.
I read your entire post and just based off what you said I think we'd be great friends maybe one day more than so.

I don't have a current picture but there is one on my gaia profile (not sure if it's private or not ^^:; gonna change that just in case)
But I have black hair and dark brown eyes, I'm 5"5' with pretty curvy body type. Not gonna go throwing my measurements at you (lol)

I enjoy hours of video games and anime, if I'm not watching anime or playing my xbox I'm more than likely drawing. (a side from work of course)

All in all I don't want to type a giant reply message, as interested as I am. I'm some what afraid you wont be checking anytime soon.
However I hope you do. If not for a possible relationship, maybe a great friendship and who knows there is always hope.  

xXxHeartless PrincessxXx

Devoted Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:11 am
hi. ummm hi. is this still open?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff