Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19/F Looking for someone special

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 am
Well, after going back and forth, I finally decided to do this. My name is Jessica and I’m a 19 year old Game Design student from Florida. I’m not looking for a causal Gaia relationship but something special, whether it be a friendship or something a little more.

So here’s a little bit about myself, just a little info:

I am a huge anime/manga fan and an avid cosplayer. I take pride in every costume I make and am always excited to show off my work at the next con. I love being able to talk about the different animes and to debate which is better, but I am not a crazy otaku who can’t function in normal society. I enjoy the art style and culture, not obsess over it. I’m still plenty eccentric, but I do enjoy taking part in the average college life and have no problem acting professionally or holding normal conversation. I actually love having meaningful conversations, about lots of different things; politics, current events, school, gaming, fandoms, people in general. I cannot stand ignorant people, and before someone gets bent out of shape, I’m not saying I don’t like people who are not smart. There is a difference between not being academically smart, and refusing to listen, learn, and be open minded, a.k.a. ignorant.

Outside of anime, I am a fan of Supernatural, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Spongebob, Disney/Pixar (emphasis on Pixar), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (I always dance to the theme song), The Avengers (mostly Hawkeye), and I love steampunk.

I am usually a bit of a homebody, but I absolutely love hanging out with my near and dear friends. Sometimes I get a little anxious about the future, and I’m learning to control the stress, but having people around who are more laid back always helps. Most of the time, though, I’m very bubbly and I often say the most random things in order to make others laugh. I am horrible with directions, can sometimes be absent minded, and I can’t stand dirty dishes, but am always at war with my laziness. I’m about 5’5”, curvy, with short, blond curly hair, and, unless I really care to put in contacts, glasses. I’m pansexual, so for those of you not in the know, that means that gender isn’t a factor to me. Personality over sexuality. In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone genuine, with common interests as me who will accept me as I am while helping me reach my full potential. As I said, cosplaying is big in my life, so I’m also looking for someone who does, or is at least willing to try, to cosplay. I would never want to deter someone from talking to me, but distance is something I take to heart. If I like someone, I want to be with them.

So that’s pretty much part one on who I am. There’s a ton more, but that’s privileged info, so you gotta work for it and talk to me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:28 am
Base on your bio you're a cool girl. I'm too young so goodluck finding someone smile  

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

GhostlyRomance

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 am
That is me in a nutshell if I was female..... dear lord!

I think it's time to celebrate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 pm
Haha. Now I have a twin at heart! Awesome.  

theorangekingdom

Agony and Ecstasy

Desirable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 pm
ReneeXGaara

I like to make new friends and what not, so you should pm me sometime. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:04 am
You sound really amazing, i would type more but its 4:02 AM and i havent slept for almost two days now. :3  

Dark_Angel_Cloud17

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:22 pm
Thank you :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm
ReneeXGaara
Well, after going back and forth, I finally decided to do this. My name is Jessica and I’m a 19 year old Game Design student from Florida. I’m not looking for a causal Gaia relationship but something special, whether it be a friendship or something a little more.

I am a huge anime/manga fan and an avid cosplayer. I take pride in every costume I make and am always excited to show off my work at the next con. I love being able to talk about the different animes and to debate which is better, but I am not a crazy otaku who can’t function in normal society. I enjoy the art style and culture, not obsess over it. I’m still plenty eccentric, but I do enjoy taking part in the average college life and have no problem acting professionally or holding normal conversation. I actually love having meaningful conversations, about lots of different things; politics, current events, school, gaming, fandoms, people in general. I cannot stand ignorant people, and before someone gets bent out of shape, I’m not saying I don’t like people who are not smart. There is a difference between not being academically smart, and refusing to listen, learn, and be open minded, a.k.a. ignorant.

Outside of anime, I am a fan of Supernatural, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Spongebob, Disney/Pixar (emphasis on Pixar), Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU (I always dance to the theme song), The Avengers (mostly Hawkeye), and I love steampunk.

I am usually a bit of a homebody, but I absolutely love hanging out with my near and dear friends. Sometimes I get a little anxious about the future, and I’m learning to control the stress, but having people around who are more laid back always helps. Most of the time, though, I’m very bubbly and I often say the most random things in order to make others laugh. I am horrible with directions, can sometimes be absent minded, and I can’t stand dirty dishes, but am always at war with my laziness. I’m about 5’5”, curvy, with short, blond curly hair, and, unless I really care to put in contacts, glasses. I’m pansexual, so for those of you not in the know, that means that gender isn’t a factor to me. Personality over sexuality. In a nutshell, I’m looking for someone genuine, with common interests as me who will accept me as I am while helping me reach my full potential. As I said, cosplaying is big in my life, so I’m also looking for someone who does, or is at least willing to try, to cosplay. I would never want to deter someone from talking to me, but distance is something I take to heart. If I like someone, I want to be with them.

So that’s pretty much part one on who I am. There’s a ton more, but that’s privileged info, so you gotta work for it and talk to me.

You sound like a terrific person. If only I lived closer. cry  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

theorangekingdom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Aww...Sad Face  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:09 pm
Yeah. I live all the way in California.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MDiego18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:35 am
ReneeXGaara

Hi Jessica, I do live in Florida as well. I'm fascinated at how people cosplay(love to wear costumes but can't really make any lol) and how much pride they take, I've been to very few cons but id easily want to go to more maybe you can point to me to all the cons around Florida. I'm a gamer and try getting all the great current games, but always hurts my wallet. I love movies I can easily watch like 5 movie marathons (if there entertaining). You sound live an interesting girl, I hope we can talk soon.

PM me? surprised  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff