Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
PLOT CONTEST! OPEN! extended to the 25th!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:02 am

Plot contest! Confused? Heres a hint Read more. 

User Image

This lovely lady is
Hex Fettergeist

Since I have won her I have only decided three things.

1.) Her name Hex Fettergeist. (duh)
2.) Her temper is Mystic 
3.) She likes to paint. Mostly just scary faces on things like trees and rocks.

Thats about it. Not a whole lot I know but that's what I need you for! Bare in mind the first two things I can cant change the third I like but am not overly attached to. 

Now here's where the contest bit comes in. A lot of people have plots for their soquili and A lot of people need one specific character to help move that plot along or to even finish it at all. 
Customs take forever and it's boring to just RP with yourself anyway.

What this "contest " if for is to present me with an idea that I enjoy so much that I will mold hex fettergeist into the exact character that you need for your plot. 
No actual tangible prize will be given just help with whatever plot you have whatever it may be. Nothing is off the table death, maiming, breeding, I do mean anything.

Need a lost family member? Mother, grand mother, daughter, sister? 

A lamb to the slaughter?

Perhaps a cultist who worships someone or something you need? 

Someones who's only ambition is to become a skinwalker? 

Should she be blind?

Maybe cursed? 

A slave? 

A master?

A crazy ex lover? 

Maybe just generally crazy? 

An old mentor? 

Guardian of something? 

An old or new enemy? 

You decide her personality past and fate I will rp it.

Questions? PM me.
Comments? PM me.
Other crap?  PM me. 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 am
ENTRANT FORM

1.) Team entries are most welcome but not required.
2.) Don't feel bad if you cant write a billion pages
3.) Again there is no tangible prize for this contest just plot help.
4.) This is not for background plot (it can be partially this) this is for actual RP!
5.) YOU MAY ENTER MORE THAN ONCE!
Just put each one in a separate post.

[color=violet][align=center][b][size=15] ~(I could use some Hex in my plot.)~ [/size][/b][/align]

[b]Basic Concept Hex will Play:[/b]
one sentence that kinda summs it up
[b]Your plot thus far:[/b]
i dont mind reading but be realistic please
[b]Good, Evil, or Neutral?:[/b]
what will hex play pick one explain how if you like or if its complicated.
[b]What is hex for?:[/b]
What part will she will play?
[b]Her Bio:[/b]
Whats Hex's past like.
[b]what is she doing now?[/b]
what will she be doing in your plot exactly
[b] In the end? [/b]
what would you like to do in the end. not only in your plot but to Hex as well.
[/color]

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Just for added clarification

NOTHING IS OFF THE TABLE.
Skin walking, eventual death, maiming, servitude ect.
Anything you can imagine that can be done in the current soquili cannon is allowed. i dont mind buying edits for her or applying for skin walking slots if need be.

I love a good tragedy!
good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 am
~(I could use some Hex in my plot.)~

Basic Concept Hex will Play:
A playfully sadistic mare, with a colorful outlook on life.
Your plot thus far:
Hex will seriously consider the Hatetalon herd and all they stand for. Her goal is to see if the herd is a place she would be welcomed. If she does join, it can eventually fuel her to become a mystic of the dark arts.
Good, Evil, or Neutral?:
Evil! Everyone needs an evil character or two. *serious nod*
What is hex for?:
What part will she will play? She is the Death Painter. She will play the part of the mare with hidden cultist powers.
Her Bio:
Hex is a curious mare that grew up on her own. Though she has no kalona blood, she grew to have the nature of one! It started off with innocent tree markings, with spooky faces. She would sit back and wait for the reaction of a passer by. It wasn't enough to really scare anyone though. One day, she decided to step it up a notch, and use a more original medium... Upon killing a small white rabbit, she painted a face on it's corpse. The first to stumble upon her creation, shrieked in horror. The artist was born!! Death Painter. It was only the beginning. With each painted dead, Hex gets into a very playful mood. Nothing brings her greater joy.

Not all kalona in spirit though.... She doesn't like the taste of meat AT ALL. In fact, it makes her vomit! Yes. Yes folks, she has tried it. Part of her was hoping she'd love it, but it did not end well for her. That doesn't stop her from her demented ways though! It did not waiver her muse at all.
what is she doing now?
Currently, Hex is near the Northspring Harpy encampment. She is looking for the perfect prey to make her canvas out of. She will paint the most elaborate evil drawing of a face, and leave it for a present. With extreme caution, she will wait for one of their patrol harpies to find it.

The patrol will alert Edana of the bizarre finding. If Edana approves, she will call Hex out of hiding, and want to know what her purpose is.
In the end?
There is no end greater, than to be a Hatetalon member. Though Hex is not a harpy, she will have use for a constant supply of food to the flock. Each corpse she paints, can be consumed or left to ward off those that come near their territory. So her painted dead will serve two purposes, thus making Hex a valuable member of the Hatetalons.

Hex may begin to study the dark arts, and learn to match spells with her drawings. It is her hidden calling, should she choose to listen. This path will bring her a darker purpose, and mellow her out. She will become a powerful mystic! This is something that will happen only much later in her career of artistry.

If she should ever stop being useful to the herd...she will be disposed of properly, still making food for the Hatetalons. Unless she happens to escape.

((Heh. This was fun! The Hatetalons need some dark magic, and I was inspired! Good luck finding her path. =D))

Lunadriel

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:28 pm

THIS JUST DECIDED!
YOU MAY NOW ENTER MORE THAN ONCE!
Just post each entry in a sepperate post.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am
extended to the 25th!  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 pm
Lunadriel
heart

you are the WINNER!

and thats not just because your the only one who entered. honestly those flock harpies needs a little active competition. i have a good idea for a plot for her to get in. . . in involves stealing a stallion . . .FROM THE FLOCK!!! mmmwhahahahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 am
Ha! XD That all sounds great! My AIM is Alealunadriel if you want to chat it up!  

Lunadriel

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff